Karen & Alexa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't agree more," Karen said, nodding. "I don't think I've ever experienced a girl-kiss quite that intense, not even from Lisa or Jennifer."

"And not me from even Fre or Jeanie," the blonde agreed. "My panties nearly came off right there on the dance floor."

"What can I say?" Karen replied. "We Gordon girls can -- oh, damn ..."

Predictably, a lone male, the vanguard no doubt of many onlooking hordes, approached them, beaming a sleazy smile as he leaned over the table.

"Ladies," he intoned, letting them see down his partially unbuttoned shirt and causing them to roll their eyes. "Couldn't help but notice your show on the dance floor. Pretty amazing, I gotta admit."

"Thanks," Alexa and Karen said in dull unison without looking at him.

"But I was thinking it was kinda ... incomplete, y'know?" he continued, smiling still, the reek of Jack Daniel's on his breath. "I'm pretty sure I could fit myself in there snugly and show you both a good time."

"Pass ..." Alexa said while Karen looked down and fiddled with something in her hand clutch.

"Oh, c'mon," he pressed, leaning in closer. "Y'don't wanna miss out on a good thing, do you? Two hot chicks like you, stuck lezzing out until the right guy comes along and -- gnnnnn!"

"Listen very carefully, you hebetudinous bottom-feeder," Karen said quietly, holding her index finger to his neck. On it she wore a small silver cap, which terminated in what looked like a slender needle that was now pressing against his skin. "Inside this needle is a horrific neurotoxin, which will cripple you immediately, but only kill you over the next six agonizing hours. And there's no antidote for it, just like there's no antidote for your stupidity."

"What're you ... what ..." he stammered, his eyes wide and his features going pale with confusion and fright.

"The lady and I are on a date," Karen continued. "An exclusive date. That means no slimy males allowed, ne-c'est pas? You and your clones over there will steer clear of us for the rest of your sluggardly lives. Am I achieving clarity?"

"You crazy bitch!" he wheezed, trying to sound angry but still afraid to move, acutely aware of the threat at his neck. "Crazy bitch."

"You want to see crazy? Interrupt my date again, little boy," Karen replied, her tone harder and darker than iron. "And in case you all start feeling brave and decide to try and find us when we leave? Just remember ... maybe I can't take you all out, but I promise, I will find you and this is going in your neck, no matter what else happens."

Her eyes narrowed now, and she pressed the needle in a little more. "Are we clear, Vito?"

He almost whimpered as he nodded hastily.

"Good," she said, leaning back, and removing the needle from the vicinity of his jugular. "Now. Off is the direction in which I'd like for you to fuck ..."

The man beat a hasty retreat, not looking back. Karen watched him disappear before removing the object from her finger and tucking it away in her clutch, from whence it had come.

"Did you really just threaten to kill someone with a gom jabbar?" Alexa asked incredulously.

"Jeanie's not the only one who likes to read Dune, I will have you know," Karen sniffed. "And it was a fake in any event. The tip was blunt, and I don't actually have access to neurotoxins."

"I'm pretty sure if you and Mike wanted to, you'd have them already," breathed the younger sister. "Shit ... if that'd happened to Fre and I, he would've been kneed in the balls and then probably a fight, ending with all of us getting tossed out of the club."

"I prefer my method," Karen said simply. "Much less messy, and he will not bother us again."

"I believe you," Alexa said, sighing and squirming. "Jesus, I'm all wet again. Is it weird that watching you do that totally turned me on?"

"Very few things are not turn-ons for a Gordon-Blackwell woman," Karen laughed. "I admit, threatening to kill that stupid boy made me a little moist."

"I'm trying to picture you threatening your husband in any meaningful way," Alexa giggled. "Can't do it."

"He probably wouldn't notice," Karen agreed somewhat glumly. "You know, he's never struck me during a sparring match?"

Alexa tilted her head to the side. "He's never hit you?"

"Not even during one of our regular sparring exercises," Karen muttered. "I go at him full fury, trying to pummel him into the ground, and all he ever does is dodge or deflect my attacks, or grapple. Not once in nearly thirty years. If he does strike at me, it's just predictable and meant to be blocked, like he wants me to feel like I'm doing well."

Alexa smirked in amusement: "And this bothers you."

"It probably shouldn't, but I have to admit that on some level it does," Karen admitted. "When he's playful in a sparring match, he'll smack my behind, but he has never struck me with his hand or even a kick. Ever. He always just takes me down."

"No offense, Kar, but isn't that because he'd turn your whole skeleton to powder if he did hit you?" Alexa queried, sipping her drink again.

"Oh, I'm sure I'd survive it," sighed the older sister. "He was harder on Freja that one day in the gym than he ever is on me, and all he did was use gravity against her."

"So he's terrified of hurting you?" Alexa laughed. "That's so sweet!"

"You never wrestle with Alex?"

"Wrestle, yes, but we've never tried to punch one another up," Alexa said simply. "He's nowhere near as big as Mike, but I'm pretty damn sure he'd land me in the hospital if he thumped me one. No, Kar, I'll stick to more mundane sex injuries, thanks all the same."

"You got a lot to learn about being a Gordon woman ..." Karen muttered, making Alexa snicker again.

***

They tumbled into their hotel room, giggling and trying to shush one another. In their inebriated state, they both failed repeatedly to turn on the entranceway light, so they shuffled around in the dark, leaning on one another for support. Alexa managed to get one of her heels off, while Karen dropped her clutch somewhere and nearly fell over trying to retrieve it.

"F'rget it, f'rget it ..." Alexa said in hushed tones as she pulled her sister into the darkness of the living room. "We'll get 'em t'morrow ... t'morrow ... let's undress each other ..."

Alexa managed to haltingly lead Karen over to the window, the curtains of which she pulled open. Some of the city's ambient light came in, but mostly it was the silvery rays of the moon that cast them in a white glow as they looked at one another. Balancing themselves and seeming to sober up slightly once they could see, they stared into one another's eyes for several seconds, saying nothing.

Slowly, they reached around each other and unzipped their dresses, letting them fall away. Neither girl had put their panties back on after the bathroom interlude in the restaurant, so they now stood naked in front of one another, eyes gently locked and taking one another's hands, thumbs caressing.

By silent mutual assent, they moved in, their magnificent breasts squashing together as they kissed deeply, hands sliding up one another's arms to hold tight. Alexa moaned into the kiss, turning her head slightly sideways while their tongues tangled and explored wetly.

The kiss ended, and they walked slowly, hand-in-hand, to the bedroom. They sat together on the massive bed and finished removing the last articles of clothing before crawling under the sheets. Lying on their sides, facing into one another, their caressed each other's cheeks, eyes gazing softly and lovingly.

They pulled in tight, bodies pressed as they kissed again, stroking one another's sides in the darkness. Alexa couldn't tell if her head was swimming from emotion or all the alcohol they'd drunk. She didn't care; she was with her big sister and she was happy.

"Love you, Alli," Karen whispered, smiling.

"I love you, Kar," replied the blonde. "G'night."

Still wrapped in one another's arms in a naked embrace, the sisters drifted off in contentment. Tomorrow was another full day of truly getting to know one another.

***

Alexa felt slumber release her slowly, and she sighed languidly. She felt the warmth of a lush female body pressed to hers and she smiled, the sweet scent of her sister's breath now caressing her senses. Her eyes fluttered open, moments before Karen's did. The auburn beauty smiled at her and her fingers gently flexed on Alexa's back -- they'd fallen asleep holding one another.

Without a word, they both leaned their heads in and kissed tenderly, sighing together at the welcome intimacy. Hands gently came down and wandered slowly over graceful forms. Tongues soon slipped and tangled around one another, while Alexa snaked a leg over Karen's hip, to bring them closer.

"Mmmmm, good morning," Karen purred. "How's the world's most beautiful little sister?"

"Thrilled to be waking up smooshed against the world's most beautiful big sister," Alexa whispered in response, her sapphire eyes shining. "I love you so much, Kar."

"I love you too, Alli," replied Karen. She giggled as Alexa sat up and then pushed the sheets away to straddle her, their hips meeting. Alexa squeak-yawned and stretched, pressing her hips down while she arched her back. Karen pushed her arms over her head as she stretched in kind, pushing up with her hips. Alexa shivered and almost doubled over, giggling at the unexpected but welcome stimulation.

"A girl could get used to waking up like this," quipped the blonde, now resting her hands gently on her sister's opulent breasts, while Karen reached up to gently caress and fondle Alexa's. "The entire trip gonna be like this?"

"One can hope," Karen said, smiling and giving her sister's boobs a gentle squeeze. Alexa shivered and closed her eyes, suddenly aware of her pussy being quite aroused. It wasn't unusual at all for her to have morning dew, but ... here, while straddling her sister...

Karen seemed to read her thoughts and smiled. "Don't worry, I'm wet too."

"Kar, is ... is this okay?" Alexa asked somewhat uncertainly.

Karen knew exactly what her sister was asking and didn't play coy. She would answer and reassure her. She gave her breasts another gentle squeeze before trailing her hands to Alexa's waist. "Are you going to fall in love with me?"

"Well ... no ..." Alexa answered, making a somewhat wry face. "You're my sister, and I love you more than I can say, but ... it's Alex I'm in love with."

"And do you think I'm going to leave Michael for you?"

Alexa shook her head: "Nope."

"Are you turned off by incest?"

"Well, obviously not!" Alexa almost laughed, rolling her eyes.

"Alli, I know you're aware of the principles of genetic sexual attraction," Karen continued. "And I think it's safe to say there's been a hefty dose of it between us."

"No argument there ..." Alexa agreed, trying to not squirm on top of her big sister. Yet.

"We Gordon women are not good at restraining ourselves from indulging our pleasures, whatever those might be. And I agree with my husband, that this is always going to be hanging between us unless we face it together."

"Mike's okay with this?" Alexa asked.

"No reason he shouldn't be," Karen reasoned. "He does certain things for me no one else can. A physical relationship between us is no threat to him, I guarantee it."

"And d'you ... would Alex be all right with this?" the blonde murmured somewhat nervously. "I mean, he's more or less told me that he's okay with something happening, but ... you told me not so long ago that you thought it'd destroy my relationship with him."

Karen smiled: "I have since modified my stance on the subject, since I've come to understand it a little better myself. It may take some adjusting on his part, but he's not exactly in a position to complain about having to get used to someone else's unusual relationship, is he?"

"Fair enough," Alexa sighed. "I just ... don't want things to mess up."

"It's simple physical affection, Alli," said Karen softly. "I was fairly certain that we'd become lovers this week; it's why I took the two extra days. Having this sexual tension hanging over our heads back home wasn't working for either of us, even if it amused my husband and baffled my son."

"Karen," Alexa said, her voice one of trepidation, but carrying an undertone of certainty. "If you are certain, if ... if you give me the go-ahead here... I'm going to absolutely rape you."

Karen almost snickered: "That's funny, I'm usually the one doing the raping where girls are concerned."

She shifted her hips around until Alexa's gooey pussy was squarely nestled against hers. They both shivered at the taboo but delicious contact. Her hands were once again on Alexa's breasts.

"All I can say, Alli, is ... you've seen my husband, so don't try to go easy on me. God knows, I won't on you."

She'd barely finished the sentence before Alexa had leaned down and jammed her mouth against her sister's as they began kissing feverishly. Hips rocked as their slippery pussylips slithered and mingled eagerly and they groaned shamelessly into one another's mouths. Hands groped and explored without hesitation now, all barriers and pretenses to restraint suddenly gone.

They churned and ground as they swallowed one another's tongues hungrily. One of Karen's legs slung around Alexa's hip, her heel locking into her back. Fingernails were leaving red marks on alabaster skin. They could feel each other's pounding heartbeat in their squashed chests.

Alexa shuddered and groaned as Karen rolled them over, so that she was now sitting on top, their legs still scissored while she pressed her hips down, grinding her sticky pussy into her sister's. Greedy sucking sounds emanating from their mounds. She was almost sitting sideways on her sister, her closest hand reaching down to roughly squeeze Alexa's breast, while the younger sister squeezed her ass cheeks and breast.

"Gnnnnn, fuck me, Kar!" Alexa grunted, arching her back as she squirmed heatedly, developing an instinctual feeling for her sister's sexual rhythm and desires. Their tempo was intrinsic, a natural feeling for the sisters as they fucked each other, desperate to cum together. She shivered and cried out lightly as Karen's thumb found her clit, pressing on it and teasing it while they girl-fucked. She couldn't believe how good this felt.

Karen churned on top of her younger sister, lost in her dizzying lust. She'd indeed known this was likely to happen, but it was all still unreal to her somehow, despite everything up to this point. To be actively fucking Alexa, with no inhibitions between them ... her younger sister ... the wife of her very own son ...

She twisted around and settled down on top of Alexa, kissing her greedily again. Their breasts squirmed as they grappled onto one another, desperate for as much contact as they could get. They whimpered through the kiss as their heated bodies tangled and strained. Karen shuddered as her throbbing clit repeatedly brushed over Alexa's while their slippery netherlips mingled wetly.

Alexa was squeezing her breasts while they kissed, and Karen's hands flexed inside her sister's silken, golden locks. Tongues plunged while hips thrust, both girls glistening with the sweat of their efforts. Hearts pounded and breaths became gasps, neither willing to arrest their descent into a depraved rapture they craved.

Alexa shook violently and screamed into Karen's mouth, her hips pressing so hard that she lifted her sister off the bed. Karen pushed back down savagely as she surrendered to her orgasm, thunderbolts of unadulterated pleasure juddering through her, her frothy pussy bathing Alexa's. The blonde girl churned and writhed shamelessly, cum slathering her sister while they rocked against each other in wanton abandon.

They were both panting loudly as Karen fell off to Alexa's side and faced the ceiling, the two sets of opulent breasts rising and falling in time together. Their eyes were glazed with wonder, their minds lost in a shimmering mist of unreal bliss. Karen's right hand clasped Alexa's left feebly, both too spent to make any effort beyond this. The sisters were almost gasping for air, bodies shining in the dim light of a nearby lamp.

"Gnuh ... oh God ..." Alexa managed to choke out, her entire body still tingling so hard she couldn't really feel her limbs. "So that's ... that's what fucking my big sister is like ..."

Karen felt like she'd run a marathon, she was breathing so hard. No one, except her husband, ever made her feel like this. "Alli, I ... oh my God, wow ..."

They both managed to turn on their sides to face into one another. Breasts pressed together, and they held each other's faces as they kissed, desperate for the affection, and despite their exhaustion. Bodies trembled as the final waves of their orgasms churned through their limp bodies. They were both still breathing heavily, waiting to come down from this unreal sexual high.

The kissing subsided, finally, and they just gazed into one another's eyes, fingers gently caressing hair and cheeks. There were no words. Not yet. There was only the feeling of their souls entwining in a cosmic dance that promised only bliss and love.

Karen finally sighed, composing herself. "There it is, little sister. Our lovemaking."

Alexa nodded but then slowly sat up and moved down her sister's body until her face was next to Karen's pussy, and her womanhood next to Karen. They held one another's hips and began gently kissing and licking the cum away, not trying to arouse each other, but simply to taste the bliss they brought themselves. Fingers gently entered pussies and brought more cum to their mouths, needing everything the other could give.

Alexa shivered as Karen's snaked her tongue lazily around the blonde's clit, fingers pinned inside her slit. She hummed in contentment, loving the feel of Alexa's fingers deep inside her. They giggled tiredly as they teased one another's pink, little puckered knots, knowing that particular deviance would simply have to wait until next time.

Once she'd cleaned Alexa of her cum, Karen shuffled down her sister's body, kissing along the way until their faces met. They sucked on one another's lips and slid their tongues around each other's faces, tasting the last of their cum on warm, slick skin. Then silence passed for some time, neither sister intent on saying anything. This carnal display had been so necessary, it defied words.

Alexa finally sat up wearily, rubbing at her eyes with her forearm. She could not believe how spent she felt. Karen no doubt felt the same, lying beside her, kissing her knee.

"I think it's good we got that out of the way ..." the younger girl sighed. "Answered a lot of questions for me, you know?"

Karen nodded as she lay on her side, resting on her elbow, her cheek on her hand and looking serenely at the younger girl. "Care to share?"

Alexa nodded: "I'm going to love having sex with you, Kar, if we decide that's what we want. It's no threat to my feelings for, or relationship with, Alex, any more than Fre or Jeanie."

The older girl smiled: "Glad to hear it. I'm in no danger of giving my husband up either."

"I think ... I know that was the most incredible lesbian sex I've ever had," Alexa confessed. "And we didn't really go much past the basics."

Karen nodded again. "Agreed. Go on ..."

"We're ... we're so much alike, it almost weirdly felt like masturbation," Alexa tried to articulate. "Sounds bizarre, I know, but our bodies are so similar, you and I are so in tune, that it was almost like a really intense sesh of getting myself off."

"I understand," Karen agreed tiredly. "We understand one another's bodies so well because we know our own, they're almost one and the same. Mutual masturbation."