Karen & Alexa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And it was so powerful, Kar," Alexa sighed, relieved to feel herself starting to center again. "Even Fre hasn't made me cum that hard. I'd remember. So, what does this mean for us?"

Karen tiredly pushed herself up on her hand, looking down at her little sister. "It means we've satisfied our curiosity about what we are to one another. Now we know."

"Yeah, it's like we got it out of our system, didn't we?" Alexa mused. "Are we ... we're still gonna be having sex, aren't we?"

"Quite a lot, when the boys aren't around," Karen posited. "And I imagine our foursomes with Jeanie and Freja will be near-death experiences. But you'll be happy to know that our sex will become just another facet of our individual love lives, not the focus of them."

"As much as I enjoyed it, that's a relief," Alexa breathed. "To be honest, I'll be hornier than ever for Alex, after sex with you. But that being said ... the boys aren't gonna be ... oh, you know ..."

Karen smiled: "Michael's been in his share of orgies with me, my love; this won't faze him a bit. As for Alex, he'll come around. It's not like we'll ever swap partners."

"Nooo," Alexa said, shaking her head. "I'm too in awe of Mike and too damned intimidated by him to ever consider sex. Maybe ... maybe if Alex had never been around, I could see myself having sex with you two, but no. As things stand, never Mike."

"He's okay with that, Alli," cooed the older girl, stroking her sister's arm. "And I've no interest in destroying Alex's psyche by having sex with him. Maybe, one day, we'll have sex as couples in the same place, even sharing Jeanie and Freja between us, but that's as weird as our little polycule will get."

"That's plenty weird enough, methinks," giggled Alexa prettily, warming Karen's heart. "Y'think there'll be circumstances under which we'd have couples sex in one another's presence?"

Karen shrugged: "Maybe we'll take you to Shangri-La, a swinger's club we go to once in a while. That's a safe and sensible place."

"And seeing your little boy get laid won't bother you?" Alexa teased.

"I've already seen that a few times, I feel compelled to remind you, since you millennials have no impulse control," Karen said dryly. "I'd rather see him deep inside my baby sister than engrossed in those mindless video games in any event. That should tell you something about how far my mindset has progressed about you two."

Alexa laid back down and snuggled into her sister. They kissed some more and then she smiled quirkily. "We fell into incest so easily, Kar. We're born lovers. It's a bit of a disconnect for me about how complicated things were with Alex."

Karen smiled and caressed Alexa's cheek. "You and I can be incestuous lovers forever and no one would be the least bit wiser. We're not in love or wanting to marry. I once told Alex that if you two had simply shared a physical attraction and wanted to just have sex, I could have overlooked that easily enough. But you two are desperately in love, and there's no hiding that. The price you two might pay down the road if we don't work these legal things out ... I don't even want to consider it."

"That's fair," Alexa allowed. "Aside from the incest part, the situations aren't really all that similar, are they?"

Karen shook her head.

"And you know that once Fre and Jeanie find out about us, they're going to be pushing the envelope constantly, trying to get Alex or Mike involved, right?"

"And they no doubt eventually will be," Karen said, shrugging. "But even if both men were in the same orgy, Alex would never be with me, and you'd never be with Michael. Anything else is inconsequential."

"Mmm, that's good to know," Alexa mumbled, snuggling into her sister. "Little more sleep and then a shower?"

"Lazy millennial ..." Karen giggled as she pulled the blankets back over them.

***

The shower took longer than it should have. Not surprisingly, this was because the sisters were too busy kissing deeply and fondling one another to focus on just getting clean. They squirmed their soapy bodies together as their tongues tangled and they moaned into one another's mouths. Fingers teased clits and slid in and out of pussies eagerly.

They slid to the floor, the water beating down on them while they lay in opposite directions, clamping onto each other's womanhood with skilled mouths, pleasuring one another like lovers born. Alexa shivered and squirmed while her older sister snaked her tongue around her clit, and her fingers pushed inside her. Karen was pumping her hips against Alexa's face, while the blonde girl massaged her insides with her tongue and her fingers teased her little knot just behind.

They squirmed and writhed against each other for several minutes until they both groaned loudly, cumming hard. They eagerly lapped up one another's sweet offerings before sitting up and snuggling close, legs wrapped around each other and kissing affectionately. Alexa purred and nuzzled at her sister's neck.

"So who're we gonna tell and when?" she asked, biting at the spot where neck and shoulder met.

"Well, Brainiac is just assuming we will, so no need there. That leaves Freja, Jeanie and Alex."

"We can just Skype-call Fre and Jeanie from our bed, that's the right way to do it," Alexa said, still kissing. "They'll just think it's about damn time."

"And Alex?"

Alexa looked at her sister, eyebrow raised. "What about him?"

"Tell him or troll him?" Karen queried. "Let him catch us, or something. He needs a good trolling now and then."

Alexa giggled: "I'm so very tempted to go with the trolling. But why would you want to troll your own son?"

"Probably for sleeping with my baby sister," Karen sniffed.

"Before you had a chance to," Alexa quipped. "However, like I said, he's kinda expecting something might happen this weekend, so maybe I'll just admit to it at an appropriate time."

"Have it your way," said the older sister sighed. "For now, we need to start shopping and getting ready."

"What do we need?" Alexa asked, reticent about getting out of the shower.

"Clothes to meet the Blackwells in."

"Don't we have clothes?" Alexa reasoned. "I'm pretty sure I brought clothes in all those suitcases."

"Those are day-to-day clothes, darling," Karen explained. "When we meet the Blackwells, we're going to be dressed for it. And I wasn't about to try and cram anything I'd meet them in into a suitcase, believe me."

"Shit," Alexa sighed. "That bad, hm?"

Karen smiled: "Just think of it as playing dress-up and then roleplaying."

"Well, if I'm not me, who the heck am I?"

"Oh, you're Alexandra Blackwell, for certain," Karen assured her. "But you're going to project a certain image of yourself. Alex told me you've idolized Galadriel your entire life?"

Alexa nodded.

"Can you be Galadriel as played by a brilliant, imperious bitch?"

Alexa giggled: "Cruel or kind as it suits me? Is that how mom raised me in Europe?"

"They'll expect you to be a weed-fueled hippie, which is how they always perceived mom," Karen said. "Then you'll knock them off their pins by being more Blackwell than any of them. Just like me. They're intimidated by me, Alli, and they're just plain terrified of Michael. Time to make your own brand with them."

"Well," Alexa said quietly, leaning in again and running her fingers through her sister's wet hair while their lips were inches apart. "As long as they don't interfere with me fucking my big sister, I'll be anything required. But if they interfere, they'll be sorry."

"That's the spirit!" Karen giggled as she kissed her sister lustily.

***

The weather had changed somewhat overnight, and it now felt like fall instead of late summer. Karen was wearing snug jeans and knee-high boots, along with a rough silk sweater and short jacket. Alexa walked alongside her, wearing an ankle-length pea jacket. Her long blonde hair streamed behind her in the breeze as they walked up the winding street.

"How did you balance the seemingly polar opposites in your life?" the blonde asked as they walked. "Mom was so easygoing, but you make the Blackwells sound like nineteenth-century Prussians."

"To put it in perspective, dad was the reasonable Blackwell," Karen replied. "They're aware of their social station in life, and they're rather haughty about it. Fortunately, they're also all very intelligent and gifted. It sounds horrible to say, but breeding speaks for itself sometimes."

"So you and I are from impeccable and superior planned genetic stock."

"Simply put, yes," Karen confirmed.

"And Michael?"

"A rare mutation we should all be thankful for," Karen said simply. "His gifts, plus my breeding, gave us Alex, who is smarter than both of us."

"Then it's a good thing he's not going to be as big as his father, or we'd have our own Kwisatz Haderach to deal with," Alexa laughed.

"There are worse marriage possibilities for you," said the older sister. "And you're a prodigy too, so never forget it."

They stopped walking as a man in a dirty trench coat appeared in front of them, his glance furtive. Without warning, he pulled his coat open, exposing his naked body to them. Both sisters blinked.

"Oh dear," Karen said.

"Oh, puh-lease ..." Alexa sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Back at ya, pal!" the blonde said as she opened her own coat and returned the favour. The man's eyes widened in utter shock before rolling up into his head and then he fell over in a faint.

"Amateur ..." Alexa muttered as she closed her coat and did the tie up, stepping over the man's prone form and resuming walking as if nothing had happened.

"You mean to tell me you've been walking the streets of Quebec City not wearing a stitch of clothing under that jacket?" Karen asked, raising her eyebrow.

"You said we were going clothes shopping," Alexa replied, shrugging. "I figured I'd just buy a new 'today' outfit while I was at it."

"Shameless," Karen sighed. "You're a Gordon woman, no two ways about it."

Alexa giggled and threaded her arm through her sister's while they walked. Some minutes later, Karen stopped and looked up. "Here we go."

Alexa followed her gaze and made a wry face. "I didn't know these guys even made clothes for women."

"You bet your cute little behind they do, toots," Karen replied. "Come on, I'll be buying myself a new power suit in here."

"And me?"

"I've got something a little different in mind for you, dear sister ..." Karen said, smiling deviously.

***

Karen was relaxing on the couch, looking over some stock files for their meeting with the family the following day on her laptop, when an icon in the corner blipped, indicating an incoming Skype call. She smiled and pushed the button to receive the call.

"Well, helloooo, naked professor," Jeanie purred as her image came up in a window and she saw Karen curled up undressed on the hotel room couch. "We tried calling Lexi first, but she wasn't answering."

"I think she's just finishing up a shower," Karen replied casually, not at all bothered about being naked in front of the student. Jeanie wasn't taking any of her courses, so it didn't really matter. "Our meeting with the Blackwells is tomorrow, so we're just relaxing in our hotel room and prepping."

"Naked prep is the best prep!" Jeanie teased, winking.

"It's the only type of prep you know, young lady," chided the auburn-haired woman. "So where's your round-heeled Danish floozy of a wife?"

"Just finishing the dishes after supper," the brunette girl said. "Her turn tonight."

"Nice to know the division of labour is so egalitarian in your household," Karen remarked. "I --"

"Okay, I'm back," Alexa announced as she came into the room, gloriously naked and brushing her long, golden tresses. "Who've you got on the blower, Kar?"

"Columbia and Magenta," Karen replied, smiling at her younger sister.

"I'll assume that's not our husbands, then," giggled the blonde and she crawled onto the couch and snuggled into her sister, kissing her neck before smiling at the screen. "Hey, Jeanie. How's tricks?"

Jeanie's eyes widened as she saw the sisters snuggle into an erotic tangle of comfort. She blinked and then put her hand over the camera suddenly.

"Fre?" they heard her call while the screen remained black. "I've got Lexi and Lady Prof on Skype! I think they're fucking!"

She removed her hand from in front of the camera and stared at them, almost in confusion. The loping of feet suddenly brought into view Freja, who was also gaping at the screen. Upon spying the naked tangle of her best friend and said best friend's older sister, she seemed completely agog.

"Oh, my frothy frot-hole ..." she murmured, still staring at them. "Now I cog for suresome that I'm dreaming."

"I thought she just talked like that when she's fucked up on Helen Kellers," Karen muttered, listening to the Danish girl's unique patois. "No, you're seeing correctly. Alli and I have a very sisterly understanding now."

"Mmmm, do we ever ..." Alexa purred as she snaked in and pressed her lips to Karen's, kissing her deeply. The older sister turned her body to receive her and their breasts squashed together as they made out for the benefit of the two girls watching. Tongues tangled, and hands roamed, reveling in the warmth of one another's soft forms.

"Hoooo-leeeee shit ..." Jeanie breathed. "I don't even know where to begin. Wrapping my brain around Lexi and her nephew was easier than this."

"What does this mean for our sex?" Freja asked, getting the obvious and important question out of the way.

Alexa giggled at her friend's directness and stopped kissing Karen long enough to smile at the screen and answer. "Lots of girly foursomes is what it means."

"What about Alex and the Hulk?" Jeanie inquired, still staring quite blatantly, but also squirming in her seat now.

"That's where creative engineering takes over, probably," Karen announced. "Even if we're all in the same sex pile, Alex will never have sexual contact with me, and Mike will never have it with Alexa."

"Poo ..." was all Freja said.

"Sorry, babe, but I don't fuck guys I'm not interested in," Alexa added, shrugging. "Mike's just too big and unreal for me."

"What about Mike and Alex?"

"Gross!" Alexa and Karen hissed in unison, scowling.

"Poo..." Freja and Jeanie said together.

"Oh, you and your dumb yaoi fixation, Fre," Alexa sighed. "Isn't it enough that my sissy and I are having hot, sweaty sex now?"

"Oh, more than!" Jeanie said hastily on her wife's behalf, as if she expected the offer to be withdrawn. "No idea how anal roulette's gonna work any more."

"Same as before, dopey," laughed Alexa. "Alex plays with the three of us. Mike plays with you, Fre and Kar. Ne'er the twain shall meet."

"Well, as long as I don't have to keep track of the dynamic," muttered the brunette. "I trust you guys to keep it straight for me."

"There are three combinations of foursomes," Karen pointed out. "What you two ding-dongs will be happy to know is that you're involved in all of them."

"Yay!" the two wives said excitedly, clapping.

"Wow, slut in stereo," Alexa sighed, shaking her head. "So yes, Kar and I are lovers now, we just haven't told the boys yet. Although I'm reasonably certain Mike expects this already."

"Yeah, go figure," Jeanie mused. "So that means Alex doesn't know yet?"

"I'll tell him," Alexa replied. "Kar wants to troll him, get a little back of her own after all the years of putting up with his sense of humour."

"Naughty mommy," Freja giggled. "Not that I am minding. Nor should Alex. You two are beautiful together."

"Thanks," chorused the sisters, still snuggled into one another.

"So we'll have a big ol' foursome when you get back, to celebrate your new understanding?" Jeanie asked hopefully, pulling off her own shirt and exposing her breasts. Freja readily followed suit and then joined her wife on the bed she was sitting on. Both girls were now wearing just panties.

"Oh God, they're getting naked," Alexa laughed as she watched her friends on the screen. "Before we know it, they'll have dildos stuffed in every available orifice and asking us to join them."

"Another time, ladies, because Alli and I have plans to make and a family to tame," Karen announced. "But I promise you, we will celebrate upon our return."

"Okay," Jeanie said somewhat breathlessly as she and Freja began fondling one another eagerly. "Just ... well, if you find a free moment, y'know you can call us, right?"

Alexa shook her head and chuckled as she pressed the button to end the call, just as Freja was sinking down on top of her wife to kiss her deeply. "Those two are beyond words."

"Certainly more than common acceptable parlance allows for," Karen agreed, setting the laptop aside and turning in to face her sister. Alexa smiled and sidled forward, straddling her older sibling's lap, their lovely bodies squashed together as they looked into one another's eyes. They shared an affectionate kiss and then hugged. "Do you have any faith whatsoever in our ability to get work done when we're superimposed like this?" she asked.

Alexa shook her head. "Not one bit, at least on my part. If I sit here much longer, we'll be fucking. And I know we actually have stuff to plan out, so what do we do? I mean, we declared this room to be a clothes-free zone, which is gonna interfere with my concentration."

Karen considered and shrugged. "It's not too late; shall we hit a café, then?"

"Might be for the best ..." Alexa breathed, squirming around slightly as she felt herself getting wet.

***

Many hours had passed, and the sisters had their battle plan squared away. At least, the outline of it. Karen knew that she needed to be flexible and ready for anything where the Blackwells were involved. Alexa rubbed her face and sighed wearily.

"I know my view of things is a little skewed at the moment, but they sound like such monsters," she sighed. "Tell me one more time that they're not that bad."

Karen smiled and took Alexa's hand in hers, giving it a gentle squeeze. "On the whole, no. But the members of our family who sit on the board of directors are definitely the most assertive and, well, ruthless, by and large. Rodney has never quite forgiven me for marrying his mortal enemy, and he seems to have passed this on to his son, Rip."

Alexa smirked. "You totally know I'm gonna call him Shred if he's there, right?"

"He probably will be," mused the older sister. "I know Roddy's been grooming him to take a place in the hierarchy, so even if he doesn't have a vote yet, he'll be in on it. And since you're about the same age, I imagine he'll target you in some way, if he can."

"I think we oughta go back to the hotel room," Alexa said, slowly standing. "My butt kinda hurts, and I have a need to see my husband's face."

Karen smiled and nodded. "I was just thinking that about my own husband. As much as I'm looking forward to sleeping with you tonight, I need my mighty husband to bolster my will, albeit from a distance."

They left the café and walked back slowly toward the hotel, hand-in-hand, saying little, remarking only on small matters, such as the sights of the city. Alexa had marvelled earlier at the citadel that dominated the upper city, and the sprawling Plains of Abraham, where the battle that had determined Canada's future had been fought nearly three centuries earlier. Karen promised her they'd be back to see it all again.

Once they were inside their hotel room, Alexa excused herself and headed into the bedroom, taking her laptop with her. Karen had settled in on the couch with her own laptop. Closing the door to give each other privacy, Alexa got naked and lay on her stomach on the bed and initiated a Skype call. She'd told Alex via text to be ready to hear from her. A radiant smile lit up her face as he appeared on her screen, grinning.