Karen and Her Boys Ch. 06

Story Info
Karen continues her career in porn.
3.2k words
4.5
12.4k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

It took Karen almost a week to fully recover from her experience with Wang Li and Lei Chu. She couldn't recall any other time in her life when she had been so severely abused. She knew that Wang and Lei were right; they could have made her surrender to them any time they wanted. And even in her physical prime 25 years ago, she couldn't have lasted much longer than she did.

Frank checked in on her twice during the week, and then reported back to Trevonne and Lester. As he sat next to her on her couch, his hands moved over her breasts and legs. He squeezed her ass and slid his hands under her shorts. And just as she was on the verge of begging him to fuck her, he would say, "See ya in a couple days, slut." And then he would leave her frustrated and horny for his big cock.

She walked him to the door on his second visit in hopes of getting him to stay, but when he stopped and turned to her, he said, "By the way, the boys and I are going to negotiate your new contract tomorrow." She nodded her head. "We're probably going to ramp it up a little this year. We need to strike while the iron is hot, so to speak. After all, bitch, you ain't getting any younger."

"But . . . but Frank . . . I'm not as young as I once was. And I weigh more too. I'm not sure I can keep up with more."

Frank grinned an evil grin and said, "Maybe you're right. We could do fewer videos, but then make it up by trading you back to Wang and Lei."

"N-n-no b-baby! Ple . . . please d-don't send me back to them. I . . . I c-can't do th-that again."

"Well bitch, that's just too damn bad. If we're reducing your films, then we need to make more money for each one. And people will pay big money to see a washed-up old centerfold get destroyed and humiliated by Lei and Wang." He grinned evilly as he watched his white whore's body begin to tremble as her face lost all its color.

Karen reached out and held on to the wall so she wouldn't fall. "P-please Frank. Please. I'll do anything. I'll make as many DVDs as you want. I'll do anything." She was slowly sliding down the wall and ended up sitting on the floor. "Please! Come on, Frank. Sign me up for as many DVDs as you want, but don't send me back to Lei and Wang."

Frank smiled down at his completely submissive white slut. As he reached to help her up, he said, "OK slut. No Lei and Wang, and we'll only add a few more DVDs for the whole year. How's that?"

She was sobbing as she said, "Thank you baby. I won't let you down." She reached a hand towards him and asked, "Do you want me to suck your cock before you leave?"

He unzipped his pants and sat on the couch as Karen knelt between his legs. She licked and sucked his cock and balls like the pro that she had become. She put her arms under his legs and slightly lifted so her tongue could reach his ass. She licked his ass and shoved her tongue deep into his bowels. Since it had been a week since Frank had been laid, he didn't last long before blowing his cum down her throat.

Karen lovingly cleaned his cock and balls and then put his cock in his pants and zipped his zipper. When she stood up, she smiled at Frank and said, "I really do love to suck your cock, Frank."

"I know slut," he said. "See ya in a couple days."

The next morning, Frank, Lester and Trevonne were sitting across the table from the man who produced and directed Karen's films. He had another money man and two camera men with him. The seven black men were enjoying pastries and coffee. He said, "Good to see you boys, but where is our star?"

"She ain't here," Frank said. "We don't need her for this."

"Well, we wanted to pin her down on what she will and won't do in her videos this year. We need her."

"Nah," said Frank. "We have total say over her body and what she will and won't do. As a matter of fact, there is only one thing she doesn't want to do. And that's to make another DVD with Wang and Lei."

"We don't want her to do that either," the producer/director said. "Her value and drawing power decreased after that one. I admit that I enjoyed watching those two slopes put your slut through her paces, but they also made her admit on camera to being an old fat worthless whore. They made her denigrate herself on camera, and that isn't good for our top earner to admit to basically being fat white fuck meat on camera. So, she doesn't have to worry about that. But we're more interested in what else she won't do."

Frank laughed. "She'll do anything else we tell her to do."

"Well, uh . . . like what?"

"Come on guys. You know she'll do anything. She'll fuck anybody, but you know she prefers niggas. She'll fuck as many men or women as we tell her to. She's done dogs, and we could get her to fuck a horse or any other animal you want. She likes to have powerful lesbians abuse her and she seems to like BDSM, just not with Wang and lei. She's game for pissing games and she'll do ass-to-mouth and rimming. She's never done scat, but if we told her to do it, she would. The bitch will fuck outside or inside. She'll fuck in front of an audience and even fuck the production crew after filming. So, let's cut to the chase. You tell me how many DVDs you want to make and how much you'll pay us for each one. Once we sign the agreement, you fill in what you want her to do. We don't really give a shit what you have her do as long as we get our money."

The director pondered Frank's comments, then nodded his head and started filling in the blanks on the contract. "I'm going to have this all filled out when you sign it so I can give you a copy, OK?" Frank nodded. "But I have to ask, Frank; are we going to get attitude if we decide to do some animal stuff with her?" Frank and the others quickly shook their heads no. "OK," he said. "Here it is. We want to do 24 full length films and 50 shorts. WE also need her to do some promotional poses for us. The shorts and the photos will be available for your own web site at no charge. The full-length videos won't be, although we will provide short clips for you if you choose. We agree to pay $340,000 to your partnership for compensation. According to your partnership agreement, that means each member of your partnership would receive $85,000."

All three boys nodded with grins on their faces.

"Now, whatever you make from your own site belongs to you and has nothing to do with our production company. I believe you made almost $150,000 last year. However, we have included a caveat in the contract. Should we determine that it's in our mutual benefit, and with the agreement of your partnership, you would agree to let us take her to another country where we may elect to have her engage in certain acts that are considered outside the norm in this country. Recording those acts and then marketing them in the U.S. would not be illegal. Any questions?"

The boys quickly signed the contract and pushed it back across the table.

The director smiled at the boys and said, "Please have her at the studio Monday at 8:00? She'll start the day posing for photos for our website and then start filming her next gangbang video." He smiled at the boys. "This time she's going to be a middle-age teacher in a Hispanic high school. So, she's gonna get banged by about 12 beaners. We hope to finish up the next day so she may get the camera crew after banging the beaners again. A few of the boys are new and haven't banged her yet, and the rest want another shot at her."

The boys left the meeting and stopped for some whiskey on their way to Karen's house. Karen hugged each of them when they came in. Trevonne poured them all drinks and Frank explained the new contract to her. They toasted with the whiskey and then the boys quickly stripped Karen and moved their hands freely over her body. She leaned back on her couch and enjoyed the six hands moving over her breasts, her stomach, her pussy and her legs. They took turns slipping their fingers into her mouth and then running their fingers through her hair. She loved the feel of their hands on her body and she spread her legs giving them complete access to her pussy.

Her eyes were closed and she was in dreamland when Lester and Frank lifted her by her legs, lifted her and then slowly lowered her soaked pussy on to Trevonne's hard cock. "Unnnnggh!" She moaned as her pussy slid down on the long hard black cock. When it was fully inside her, she began rocking back and forth until she felt another cock pushing on her pussy lips. "Oh yessss," She moaned. "Yes! Put your cock inside me, baby."

Lester laughed and said, "Listen to our slut begging to have two cocks in her slutty cunt. What a whore!" All three of them laughed.

She screamed as Frank's cock was slowly pushed into her pussy. It didn't take as long as it used to because she had had more than one cock in her pussy many times since the first time the boys had used her pussy. As Frank and Trevonne pumped their slut's pussy, Lester walked to her face and slid his hard cock into her waiting mouth.

As the three boys pumped their cocks into her, the 44-year-old white woman knew that the three young black boys had turned a popular centerfold more than twice their age into their own fuck hole and cum dump. Gone are the days of socializing and dating popular white men from the "A List." Gone are the invitations to the celebrity parties. Gone are the days of appearing in mainstream magazines and programs. She now spends her days fucking black men and her nights fucking her young black owners. Her body no longer belongs to her. Her pussy is now shared with whoever the boys tell her to share it with. And she had to admit, that she wouldn't change anything.

The three young men pumped their whore full of their seed and then got up and poured another drink. They spent the afternoon drinking and abusing their whore. She ordered pizza for dinner, and after a brief break, they were back at it again until almost midnight.

The boys gave her Sunday off so she would be fresh on Monday morning. She was directed to wear a mid-calf length skirt, jacket and white blouse buttoned to the neck to begin the photo shoot. Within a few minutes, they had her nude, and it seemed as though the camera was going to actually crawl in to her pussy to get pictures.

After the photo shoot, she met the eight men and three women Hispanics for the video. She was amazed at how young they all looked, but she also knew that the studio vetted their actors very well, so they must all be at least 18. They just looked younger and younger as she got older. She put her skirt, jacket and blouse back on and they all were placed in the classroom set. As is always the case, within a few minutes, the students were all over her. They called her a gringo puta as they quickly stripped her, laid her on her desk and spread her legs. During the next six hours, she was banged by all the boys and ate the pussies and asses of all the girls. All of her holes were used, and the Hispanics were rough with their bitch teacher.

She was exhausted when she made it home so she went right to bed. The next day was more of the same. She was dominated and abused by the 12 young Hispanics. They slapped her and spit on her and made her eat their cum from the floor. She was fucked in her ass and cleaned their cocks afterwards. When the shooting finished around 4:00, the 12 actors left and Karen rested on the nearby couch. When she looked up, she saw the two cameramen and the director standing in front of her with their big black cocks in their hands. She sighed and then said with a grin, "OK fellas. Let's get this show on the road." Karen finally made it home and crashed into her bed around 9:00.

Over the next two months, she made five feature length videos and eight shorts. She had no idea how many men she had fucked or how many women she had licked. Every day seemed to run together, and all she knew was that she was enjoying getting her holes drilled for money almost every day.

The director showed up at her house on the Sunday night before her third contract month began. She invited him in and offered a drink. When he walked in, he followed her to the couch with his hand resting on her ass the whole way. When they sat, he boldly reached over and twisted one of her nipples watching her wince at the pain. She made no effort to stop him so he pinched the other nipple. Then he put his hands down and said, "The boys signed your contract and said you'd fuck anybody or anything that we want you to fuck. That right??"

Karen looked down and then nodded her head.

He smiled at her and said, "Well, take tomorrow off and come in on Tuesday. We've got a half dozen big canines coming in to the studio and you're going to be gangbanged by all of them. Do you understand?" Karen nodded her head again. "Frank said that when you were in the doggy films last year and he asked you if you'd ever do another one, you said you'd do anything he told you to do." She nodded again, and he reached over and squeezed her breast. "It really doesn't matter what you wear because you're going to be naked all day. But for right now, why don't you get on your knees and suck my cock?"

She obediently obeyed the black director and co-owner of the studio. After he blew his load into her mouth, he patted her ass and then left.

During the year, Karen fulfilled her contract obligations and enjoyed every minute of it. She made 24 feature length videos and almost 100 shorts, which gave her and the boys a little extra money. She had no idea how many men and women had used and abused her older white body. She made two feature films and 10 shorts with animals, and her boys actually showed up to watch on those days. The director exercised his option to take her outside the country to make a video. Actually, he made two; one could be legally imported and distributed in the U.S. and one couldn't. Karen never asked why, but even though she was a little concerned, she enjoyed making them.

At the end of the year, Karen was nominated for several AVN Awards, and she won two of them. Her three boys escorted their scantily clad ex-centerfold to the ceremony, and she knew that she was one of the older porn stars in attendance. Most of the attendees were still shocked at how the three young boys had managed to turn this beautiful sensuous white woman in to a well-used black cock whore, and they were just as shocked at some of the things that she did on film.

At the end of the evening, she was approached by the Carl Fenton, biggest name director in the business, who offered her a contract with him. She would have to move to California and agree to belong to his company exclusively. He told her that she would no longer have to do some of the disgusting things that she has done in the past. As he spoke, Trevonne, Frank and Lester stood and quietly listened to him taking away their easy money meal ticket. All three boys looked down as the director continued to promise Karen more money and to improve her social standing in the industry.

Karen knew she was worth more money than she was making. And she knew if she took him up on his offer, she wouldn't have to share three-fourths of her income with the boys. And she kind of missed the social life she had before.

But she also knew that in an industry of sluts and whores, she was the sluttiest and the biggest whore of all. She knew she would miss her boys and their wonderful cocks. And she enjoyed getting her pussy and her ass pounded every day by all shapes and sizes of black men. She smiled back at the man and said, "No thank you Mr. Fenton. I appreciate your offer, but I couldn't leave my boys. Besides, I know I'm not an actress even though I won tonight. I'm a whore. I like to fuck, and I'll fuck whoever my boys tell me to fuck. Thanks, but no thanks."

The three boys looked at her with big grins. They surrounded her and escorted her out of the building with their hands all over her body. She had two hands on her ass and two other hands had slid inside the top of her dress and were holding her tits. When they got into the back of the limo to go to the after party, the boys quickly stripped her and set to work on her body with their black cocks. They all blew their loads into her and helped her to clean up before the car arrived at the party. The driver had watched the middle-age white whore service the three young black men with envy.

When they got out of the car, Frank said, "Congratulations on your awards Karen. We're all proud of you. And we're pleasantly surprised that you decided to turn Fenton down."

She turned and put her arms around his neck and kissed him hard on the lips. She smiled at him and said, "I could never leave you boys, Frank. I love your black cocks and I love to lick your ass holes. I love being your old white slut. Nah, I'm not going anywhere until you guys get tired of me and give me away." With that, she reached down and squeezed his cock and turned and walked up the steps.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers