Karishma: Alone in the Dark

Story Info
Karishma is treated like the toy she is.
806 words
3.88
1.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This and other post coming soon are some short stories I wrote over the past few months, I plan on releasing more in the upcoming year! I have a long story in the works with "Downfall of a Delivery Driver" and have a few other shorts in mind! I hope you guys enjoy.

Karishma wiggled on the bed, the purple rope pushing into her tan skin and restraining her to the bedpost. The silk rope ran from her wrist up to the bedpost then back down to her large chest where the rope attached to clamps, causing each move she made to tug her puffy nipples. Her legs were spread by an additional rope that ran from her ankles to the bedpost, her favorite vibrator taped to her clit, currently buzzing at the lowest setting, sending small vibrations through her small thick body.

She was woken up being tied to the bed earlier that morning, her eyes opening as her Master secured the rope. The Rope pulling her body into position, spreading her legs and pulling her arms above her head before he added the vibe and clamps. He ran his hand along her curves before taking a step back and leaving her there while he made coffee and prepared for his day. Karishma was left alone in the dark, tied and left on edge from the quiet buzz of her toy, No idea of the time or how long she would be left.

Each passing minute pushed her closer to the edge, the subtle buzz against her clit, the slight tug on her nipples at the slightest wiggle. She could feel her own juices running down her slit, leaking into her ass and soaking into the sheet under her, the soft buzz wasn't enough to push her over the edge, but it definitely kept her there.

After half an hour, she heard the door creak open slightly. Light flooding in as her master stood in the doorway, a grin on his face as he stood appreciating the sight of the woman whimpering for pleasure as a small puddle already began to form under her slick slit. He stepped closer, his rough hand sliding up her soft thighs as she gasped and shivered in anticipation.

"what a desperate little slut" he teased, his voice smooth and playful as his hand cupped her wet cunt, his fingers pushing into her slick folds with ease. Karishma whimpered as she looked up at the shadowy figure and let out a lewd moan. His fingers slid in and out slowly as the gentle buzz continued to hit her clit. Karishma twitched, her body arching causing the clamps to tug at her nipples.

He slid his fingers from her cunt and pushed them into her mouth, her lips wrapping around them eagerly as she tasted her own juices. With his free hand the man slapped her slit, the wet smacks echoing in the silent room before the vibrator cranked up higher causing Karishma to squeak as the man removed his fingers from her mouth.

The man gripped her chin and stared down at her as he spat onto her face, holding her in place as he turned on the clamps and they buzzed to life. Karishma's body twitched and moved as she felt stimulation from the various toys, her thighs jiggling as she fidgeted.

Karishma couldn't see anything but she heard the sound of the man unzipping his pants, the smell of him as he fished out his hard cock and rubbed it against her face. She whimpered and opened her mouth obediently, she felt the head push into her mouth and she began to suck eagerly as she felt her own orgasm begin to build.

The man thrust slowly at first, his precum coating her tongue as he picked up speed. His hand returned to her slit, smacking repeatedly as he used her mouth as a toy until his cock began to throb. He stepped back and then cum splattered across her face.

He smacked her wet slit one more time causing an orgasm to shoot through her body while the toys remained on high. He chuckled before stuffing his cock back into his pants and stepping back.

"I'll be back for lunch, be a good slut and try not to lose count" he teased as he walked to the door and left.

Karishma whimpered as she was returned to complete darkness, her body trembling as the toys remained on high, Her body shaking causing more and more stimulation, sending more pleasure through her body as she was left alone and her master's cum drying on her face. The toys kept buzzing away, another orgasm washing over her as the toys don't stop, her body moving and causing the clamps to pull and buzz on her swollen nipples.

"T-two.... T-three...."