All Comments on 'Karl and Scott (Ch. 04)'

by AtlantisGuy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 month ago

I think furluvrca's "Bravo" covers this perfectly, but I'd also like to add to that, beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The end? No no no šŸ˜­ I need to read something about their future pretty please! How about an epilogue five years later or something like that?

They are so in love ā¤ļø I knew that Karl slept with Scott's ex girlfriend for that reason, they were so obliviously in love even then.

Thank you for this beautiful story, you're such a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I certainly hope you will share their next chapter with us and how lots of things changed in their post-graduate plans. I really want them to embrace their romantic love for each other, figure out a plan to make it all work and get a very passionate HEA! Is that something you plan to do please?!

Ih8biggotsIh8biggotsabout 1 month ago

Beautiful isnā€™t strong enough. Also bitter-sweet. The love shared will always be there for them to take to new relationships, knowing what is possible and brought to those new relationships. Thank you.

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStoriesabout 1 month ago

God I loved this story. This author made me feel every bit of the sex Karl and Scott had. Every bit of the love and certainly the emotion. I cried, yes actually cried when Karl confessed his love for Scott, and Scottā€™s love for him in return. I was a bit upset with the ending as I really wanted them to end up together. Love is more important than an internship or even grad school in the east. You may never find this kind of love again, whereas, there are other internships or other grad schools. So yea, it didnā€™t end how I would have liked. But me being the hopeless romantic I would have gone anywhere for the one I loved.

AtlantisGuyAtlantisGuyabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thanks, all, for reading! I very deliberately gave this an open-ended ending. The reader can fill in the blanks of how their future went, based on their own perspective. Did Karl abandon his internship? Scott switch grad school? Did they try a long distance relationship, or go their separate ways? Yes!

Partially, this is because this is perhaps my most deeply felt story, a memory of a clear transitional moment for me. I wanted to celebrate that moment; a moment when all futures, good or bad, were possible.

Well, and from a less philosophical plane, I felt like I had captured this moment and was ready to move on to my next story, but wanted to give myself some room if I ever decided to go back and add more.

Maybe at some point, I will....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Did they go their separate ways after all that? Great story but ending seems rushed and leaves everything up in the air

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fab! You're simply one of the best aauthors on this site. I've read every one of your submissions. For your next piece you might want to go in a different direction?

drasseldrasselabout 1 month ago

I enjoy all of your stories, they are amazing! Can't wait to read more from you!

3bearz3bearzabout 1 month ago

I laughed, I cried, I got so hard that I had to go take care of business, down the hall, at work. Thank you for using your incredible gift of writing to plumb the depth of emotions that Karl & Scott experienced. What a ride!

monarc7monarc79 days ago

41 years old and im still waiting for something like this to happen to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous