Karla with a K Ch. 12

Story Info
Karla in Kitty's bed. Karla hires Suki.
3k words
4.45
2.2k
2
0

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karla with a K 12

Joey left Kitty's house and he left me feeling good about myself. People like me. They won't sleep with me, but they respect me. That would sound some much better if I could add a "and they emptied my balls", but no. People look up to me at work, but no one will look down my shirt. Come on folks, this breast vest cost $1200. They almost look real.

I crawled back into Kitty's bed and covered myself with all of the blankets and waited for Kitty to join me for a nap.

"Kitty, are you, ah, still draining?"

"Yes, I am. Don't fall asleep on me."

"Is there another way to say "draining"? Something a little more pleasant?"

"I don't think so. Let me know if you see something on Chang, those jerks come up with names for everything. But until then, I'm just sitting here draining my butt. Joey has some big balls."

"OK, you get cleaned up. I'm going to make a call."

"LOL, I think you have plenty of time for phone calls, read the newspaper, post on Chang, wash the car and do the grocery shopping. Joey has some big balls."

"Do you think Mrs. Kerns will be disappointed?"

"No, those protein drinks he likes does a body good LOL."

Sorry folks, it is still not my fantasy to watch that. Not yet anyway. A Tranny draining her butt is personal, but boy o boy, could I make a meme out of that.

My first call was to Brie. I haven't heard much about her progress for the red, white and blue decorations for the 4th of July weekend events. Brie assured me that everything was going well and that I should let Lilly know that she found some perfect paint. Paint? I don't remember discussing painting the store in our team meetings.

I dove back under the covers and searched for Suki's phone number in my contact list. I hope she remembers me.

"Hi. Is this Suki? Yes, well I hope you remember me. We met a few weeks back when Terry introduced us. Well, we met when I was Tanner, but I'm calling you as Karla, Karla with a K. He did? Really? And what else does Terri talk about? I know, Terri is the best and he wouldn't harm anyone. But, let me test this out, if I say Sugar Cube, what does that mean to you? Wow, that's me. What else has Terri told you? Oh, please, I'm not all that, I mean my legs look nice, but they are a little longer than I wish they were. OMG. Terri told you that? Well, let me tell you that as of 15 minutes ago I have all kinds of sexual experience, I'm almost a whore. Seriously? Terri said you should divide everything I say by a factor of 8? Oh yeah, what if I told you that 20 minutes ago, I had a cock the size of Ohio pumping in and out of my mouth for 30 minutes and I'm still swallowing his cum? Fine, that's not true, but I swear, he threw me down and screwed my butt until I was bleeding."

"Come on Karla, I mean whore of the year Sugar Cube, fess up the truth or don't bother me. Are you a fake? Terri sent me the link to your posts. You needed one more filter on the blow job babe, I mean Sugar Cube. But whatever, what do you want from me? I don't really ride my bike on your side of the street."

"Fine, I have no idea what sex is, but I do have part time employee opportunity to discuss with you."

I explained the job requirements to Suki. Every 6 weeks for Lisa J and the first Thursday for Suzie. I filled her in on the headset for communications, front door support in case Denise forgets to pull the needle out of her arm, crowd control and wardrobe support for Lilly. $200 per night plus tips.

"Tips? Who would tip a coordinator?"

"I know the management and I know the crowd. Do you remember those little black shorts you were wearing when we met?"

"Yeah, why, were you checking me out?"

"My apologies, but yes I was. Does that make you mad?"

"Oh, no, I just like to hear it once in a while. Anyway, go on about the tight little booty shorts I was wearing that day."

"Those are $10 tip shorts. I'm sure you may $20 tip shorts somewhere in your dresser."

"Interesting. What if I have some shorts that deserve a $30 tip?"

"Well, we have to keep things almost legal, but I think Lilly could modify them into $30 tips, but you have to stay inside the building. Lilly works wonders in her fitting room area. But there is one other thing you need to know."

"A catch? What's the catch? I knew this was too good to be true. There's always a catch."

"Regular panties are frowned upon. G-Strings and Thongs are almost mandatory. The boss is a freak and pays bonuses for camel toe, but it is not mandatory."

"Job offer, accepted. What about my top? My boobs?"

"Keep the nipples covered and stay inside the building."

"Pasties?"

"That's new, but I will sell it to the boss. Just be sure to use a good glue and stay inside the building. But no visible pasties until after 9 pm. We pretend to be a family friendly store."

"I'm not a pretend whore, am I boss?"

"Oh, no. We already have a whore. Denise, she works the front door, when she can find it. You would be my Assistant Coordinator who performs the duties we just discussed. You will be busy most of the time. You will be able to show off a little, but only while you're running around cursing the day you accepted the job and put the headset on."

"Got it. You take care of the major business and Lisa J and I got the rest of the crowd and support that Lilly girl. Anything else boss?"

"Well, sometimes these guys get pretty worked up and they think that a tip is worth a little groping. You can complain to management and the Bouncers, but you can't slap a customer. And be prepared for the women, it's not just the guys who like what they see."

"But fair is fair. If someone grabs me do I get to grab them?"

"Well, if it were me, I would hold my hand out for another $50 tip first. But everything must be over the clothes and inside of the building, during business hours. And lastly, if one of your pasties accidently falls off, it must be during the last hour of business and towards the rear of the store. If both pasties accidently fall off, it has to be behind the Lisa J's staging area after 10 pm."

"So far, so good. But I have a catch you should know about?"

"You're kidding? I didn't notice any deformations when I staring at your butt, I mean when we met."

"LOL, nothing serious, but I think I would be referred as a "coin slut" girl." My downtown lips are high and tight. I don't think it's possible for me to ever be a "camel toe" girl."

"Lilly will love that. However, if you give me your permission, I know how to explain your situation to boss in a sexy whispering way. Words and phrases excite him. I'm sure I can persuade him to accidently pay out a bonus for you. Be sure to bat your eyes when you see me leaning into his ear. Are we on the same page Suki?""

"When do I start boss, I mean Sugar Cube?"

"This Thursday at 6 pm for a store walk around and training. Friday at 5 pm for first show and most of the day on Saturday. Lilly help and support you with wardrobe changes. I'm sorry, but Lilly can be a little touchy feely while she works. No one else seems to mind."

"Wardrobe changes?"

"Every hour. We like to give our customers and fans a variety. Lilly will take care it, but when says "TIME" you head directly to the dressing rooms. If you keep Lilly waiting, I guarantee a pin in the butt. OK, that's for now, but I'm running up to store at 4 pm today if you want to come with and get a head start on fittings with Lilly. No pressure, but I promise to have back home for date night. It's your call."

"I'll be ready to go at 4 pm."

"Good. OK, pick one, apple or cherry."

"Cherry, why?"

"Welcome to the team Cherry Pie. Sugar Cube signing off."

I hung up and called out to Kitty. How can she still be in there? Oh, good, here she comes and she changed her panties. I assume that meant there was extra cleaning going on in there. She lifted the covers and crawled in the bed.

"So, Karla, why don't we talk about all these silly fantasy's you have? I have an answer for your fantasy problems."

"Oh, I can't wait to hear this. What is the answer to all my problems? Do tell Kitty."

"You expect fantasy's to be real. That's not going to happen. It's OK to dream about walking through the Park at night and getting caught dressed by a group of guys who take you, but in reality, you're driving to the corner store for milk. You can wear that bikini all day at Terri's and not one handsome and lonely husband is going to discover you and make his bitch. And your thoughts of being black mailed by the mail delivery guy? Forget it. They don't have time to peek through your windows and catch you in bra and panties. They are fantasy's and they need to stay in your head. Oh, come on, I know that look. Believe me, your Sister's boyfriend is never going to be so drunk that he mistakes you for her and just so happens to want butt sex that night. Seriously, stay off of the Chang boards for a few days. Why is your phone pinging so much? OMG, have you been posting already?"

"I accidently hit the wrong button 16 times. And you're wrong. If I wear my ice princess blonde wig and a mask, Brad could totally mistake me for Jennifer and fuck me silly until I pass out."

"Hmmm, OK, you might be right about that, but that doesn't mean you should try to make it happen. Unless Jennifer is working late and you know that Brad had at least 6 beers and 2 shots. Ugh, what am I saying? Forget it."

"Hah, you're still wrong. I dream about really small dicks and you made my fantasy come true. I had it in my hand and stroked it, so that one is true. I have photographic proof. Now I'm a Tranny whore who has been around the blocks 22 times and Kinder is going crazy for me."

"OMG, fine, 1 of your dreams came true. But what if we never met? My size is not the normal. Don't you notice all those dick pic replies on Chang? Everybody else in the world is huge, as long as they have Photo Shop on their computers. Plus, now that it happened, it's no longer a fantasy. Now you're just a Tranny who walked to the end of block.

"Well, it is strange how all those guys are so well endowed. But, hah, I have walked all the way around the block in my tan tights and short shorts."

"OK, but while you making your big walk of shame, be careful how you smile and wave to Mr. Kendall if he's outside cutting the grass. You might find yourself behind his house on your knees as he blackmail's you into a blow job. You know, a fantasy black mail blow job. And whatever you do in your fantasy world, do not accept his offer to act as a Server for one of his weekly card games."

"Isn't Emily Mr. Kendall's Tranny son?"

"Yes, Emily is so nice. A little thick, but so sweet. Anyways, that's enough fantasy world teasing. Let's talk about the way you flirt with me. Sometimes I get the feeling that you might want to have sex with me. I can see it in your eyes and by the way you touch me. Am I right or am I wrong?"

"I can't say that you're wrong, but today we're just two Tranny's in bed together talking about all the trips we took around the block. And I have been running my legs up and down your legs for the last few minutes because I have been thinking about those card players blind folding me and making me play naughty games."

"Please, stop saying the word Tranny. You can't even say it right. It just doesn't suit you."

"Fine, but I do want you to screw me right now. I don't know how all the dynamics work, but I want you to do me."

"Hey, are you making fun of me and my size?"

"Not at all. I stayed after Joey left for a reason. I want you to ride me."

"I don't think I can reach your golden gates. I never expected to be a top."

"So, what if I roll over like this, spread my legs like this and put these two pillows under me a better angle? Or I can pull my legs together some and clinch my cheeks really hard. You can work it in between my buns and do something."

"So, dry humping with a little something extra? Karla, you would do so much better with literally anyone else and I mean literally anyone else."

"I couldn't take a guy like Joey, but I would be happy with you rubbing me. It could be our thing. I'll even post that I had trouble walking for two days."

"And if it doesn't work? Then what?"

"OMG, would you please crawl up on me and get busy. I promise to not go all girlfriend on you."

That took longer than I thought it would. Do other people lay on a bed naked, face down with pillows underneath and spend five minutes talking about the process? Only if your name is Karla, Karla with a K. However, Kitty finally got going. No one else could have appreciate the feeling, except me. Kitty worked herself in between my squeezed cheeks and did the best she could.

"You hate this don't you?"

"I love this. It's wonderful."

"You can't even feel it"

"Oh, I feel it and I'm owning it."

"You think this is stupid."

"I think this is wonderful and I can't wait to feel your seed running down in between my cheeks. You are doing very well, so don't stop. You can even push some inside of me with your fingers afterwards so I can know what it's like to sit on the toilet and drain my butt. I'll post that it took one hour."

"Push some inside of you? That's so naughty, but OK. I'll even take a photo and you can post it as meme saying something about Tranny issues after sex."

"And you'll save a little to smear on the side of my mouth so I can meme oops, I forgot to clean up after sucking his first nut out?"

"LOL, yes. I swear your imagination is un-real. But, hey, could you photo shop Joey's cock on one of my pictures?"

"LOL, who is going to believe that? However, I do have a photo of Lilly. She is much more believable."

"No way, if she ever found out we would be full of sewing pins. Give me your phone. Turn and smile Karla. I mean we can't miss this opportunity to proof that you whored out your tight ass."

"Say "tummy ache issues from all of the bumping" and send."

It was quite a struggle, but we worked our way through it and I got the release on my butt that I wanted and from the perfect partner, for me. I got the prize and my behind is not wrecked. Kitty got to perform a serious dry humping and was able to release prize. All in all, it was a win-win.

"That's all I have Sugar Cube. I hope I didn't disappoint."

"Not at all. We'll work on improvements for the future. I think we learned a few things here today."

"Future times? Are you sure? You know I wasn't even inside of you, right?

"It was perfect. Now, get busy with your fingers and prep for photos please."

"No problem Sugar Cube. So, when do you want me to wear stockings for you?"

"Excuse me?"

"Fantasy # 11. Getting spanked by someone wearing silky stockings while your dick is between their thighs? Sound familiar? You want to be punished while you get to hump a pair of thighs? You want to wreck some nylons while getting spanked? I got your fantasy, but why were you getting punished in the first place? Maybe I have much to learn about how fantasy's work."

"Well, we don't need to say everything out loud, do we? I mean, some things just have to happen. By the way, do you know what day Mr. Kendall has his weekly card game?"

Kitty took a few of the fake toilet shots and I had to go. I wasn't going to get a nap here, so I bid my farewells to Kitty and headed out. But I headed out as a very happy Tranny camper. I needed to stop by the department on my way home. I parked in the back and whipped out my camera. I took a few minutes to watch my own porn videos of the day and created a few memes. I'm not going to post the videos yet, but I will. I may retake some of them with better angles. I sent Suki a text to let her know I would be at her apartment in 25 minutes.

End Karla with a K 12