Karla with a K Ch. 13

Story Info
Karla hires Suki, Lilly works her magic on Cherry Pie.
3.6k words
4.15
2.6k
1

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I picked up Suki, my new Assistant Coordinator I hired to help me work the shows at Gary's Sex Clothes store I stopped by the local department store for something Gary doesn't carry. It's a surprise for Lilly and Suki, I mean Cherry Pie. I ran into the department store and made my way down a few aisle's. I found exactly what I was looking for. I cashed out and picked up Suki. She asked 5 times what was in the bag. I only responded with it was something for Lilly to work with. During the short drive I filled her in as best as I could on the other things that went on inside the shop. Including how she was not to show up Lisa J and Suzie and to never accept a meeting invitation from the boss, Mr. G. I also let her know a few things about Lilly.

"She's wonderful at her job and she's a professional, but Lilly is a Tranny. Is that a problem?"

"Not at all. I was present when Terri was in Tranny mode and screwed his girlfriend Merri. And by the way, the word Tranny doesn't really flow out of your mouth. You might think about finding another word to use."

"You watched? Terri and Merri let you watch? And I heard that Tranny word thing before."

"More that I was present than I watched. But believe me, I watched. Terry has equipment and Merri has some bouncers. I watched for sure."

"Bouncers as in mega milkers?"

"They are. I can't wait until our trip to Key West next month and get her in a bikini. The guys won't be able to make a choice between us LOL."

I took us both inside the store and introduced her around. Mr. G was pleasantly surprised. I don't think he thought I could pull off finding the perfect Assistant Coordinator. Hah, his pants confirmed I made a good choice. I think Jessica spit on the ground after meeting Suki. Bouncers weren't in yet, so Joey's boner would have to wait.

"Mr. G, I need you to trust me on another employee decision. Denise, the Front Door Ho has to go. She keeps leaving her needles laying around and that doesn't say family friendly, you know, how we pretend to be."

"I'll trust you again. But you have to be the one who fires my Niece Denise. Do you have anyone else in mind?"

"Yes, a Mother and Daughter team. Mrs. Kerns and her daughter Tori. Joey knows them and should support my choice. Feel free to discuss it with him later."

"It just so happens that I know Phil, Mr. Kerns. We have meetings on his lunch breaks. I support your decision, but this doesn't mean you run our HR department, yet. Now go, Lilly is waiting."

I quickly walked Cherry Pie around the store and pointed out all of the places that customers try to hide in while they play with themselves.

"Here, you need to keep your eye on this spot behind the boot rack. Guys have a tendency to gather here when Lisa J makes her first appearance."

"What's the bucket for? Does the roof leak?"

"No, that's for guys who gather here when Lisa J makes her first appearance. I'm trying to keep the carpet clean. Let's go find Lilly and get this party started. I promised to get you back home in time for your hot date."

"LOL, you're my hot date."

"Hah, says the girl who gave me attitude on the phone earlier."

"Sorry about that, I thought you called me to cry about your Tranny issues and not offer me a wonderful part time job. I'll follow you Sugar Cube."

To Lilly's area we went. Note to self, Lilly controls a lot of space. Her work room, the dressing rooms and that side room. As acting HR Manager, there will be changes coming.

"So, Lilly, does Suki have anything you can work with? Give Lilly a twirl Cherry Pie and let her look at you."

"Oh, I can work with this. Natural 34C's?"

"Mother Natures best work. Is this thing back here going to be challenge?"

"Like I said, I love a challenge. However, Karla, does Mr. G know there won't be any camel toe here?"

"He does, but how did you figure that out?"

"It's my job and I recognize a smooth ski slope covered with fresh snow when I see one. Nothing else in nature is so smooth, just like this one. High, tight and pretty?"

"I'm like a smooth slice of Cherry Pie. Karla, I'm impressed with Lilly. I can't wait to see what other talents Lilly has. Don't frown Karla, you're still my hot date."

"Here Lilly, see what you can do with these before you start on other outfits."

I whipped out a pair of blue jean overalls and threw them at Lilly.

"Whoa Karla, I thought I was going to be your Assistant Coordinator, not the Farmer's daughter. WTF? Is there another "catch" you forgot to tell me about?"

"Slow it down Cherry Pie. If Lilly can put my idea into practice, you will be both between 9 and 10 pm on Friday and Saturday. Lilly, obviously, the legs come off and the front gets cut up to here. I want the waist fitted perfectly tight and the straps will be Suki's bra. Cut the back as high as you can over her cheeks and cut a V right here to show a little butt crack. One finger of crack and no more."

"Nice idea Sugar Cube. I think I can cut the front right up to her crotch and I'm sure I can ride the sides way over her hips like this. And with her smooth sailing in the front, she can wear a G-String that will blend right in. If we find the right color, the guys will be left wondering "Is that or isn't that."

"Lilly, did you forget we are a fake family friendly store?"

"These overalls are going to be perfect. I'm thinking tight weave fishnets between 9 and 10 pm and bare legs until closing, or are you going to be Karla the Prude and make her wear pantyhose all night."

"Lilly, Suki may have all "that" to offer our customers, but she is the shy type. Pantyhose may be best and will allow her to be modest."

"Oh, please, Cherry Pie agrees with Lilly. You have some leg garters around here somewhere, don't you? Black fishnet stockings and a red leg garter sound's hot. And is there anyway you can save this front pocket? It looks like I could carry my phone and a few other things in there. Please Karla, let the professional continue."

"OK, moving on from Prude town, I can make the straps a little thinner if your nipples are normal size."

Cherry Pie flipped her shirt up and provided Lilly with a perfect view of what Lilly had to protect and hide. Of course, I looked, I mean they are Mother Nature's best.

"Oh, OK, well I think we'll leave the straps alone. We'll use modeling tape. Now, moving on to the back. I'm pretty sure I can sew a V in this spot that is two fingers deep. That's what you said right prude, 2 fingers, and no more?"

"Fine Lilly, but not Mr. G's fat fingers, 2 of my dainty fingers and no more. And the V should be thin and tight and not like mouth of a river. Remember, Suki is shy and modest and almost a virgin."

"Geez, go grab a few leg garters and a garter belt for the stockings. Suki, the front pockets can stay, but the back pockets have to go. The cuts I'm planning to arch over those massive butt cheeks will slice right through them. But I can add a little flap pocket on inside of the front as a place to hold your tips. It will be like a stash and go situation. You OK with that?"

"So far, so good Lilly. But Karla does have pretty dainty fingers."

"I can't argue with the boss all of the time. Sugar Cube said 3 fingers deep and no more, didn't she?"

"Yes, I believe she did. Wow, you rough cut those fast. Should I try them on?"

"Yes, unless you're to shy and modest to strip down to your panties in front of me, oops, that was fast. Here, slip them on."

"Well, it's the same thing Dr. Feelgood says every time I have an appointment. For some reason, he even says that when all I need is a signature for prescription refill. What are the odds."

"LOL, remind to tell you my story about Dr. Feelgood another time. But now we need to get back to work before Trim and Proper returns. Here, straighten the straps and pull this part up tighter. There, good. So, Cherry Pie, are you still upset up about portraying a Farmer's daughter?"

"Oh, don't listen to me, I don't know jack. When do I get to starting milking something?"

"LOL, hold still while I make some marks with my grease pencil. I can listen while I work."

"And just what am I supposed to talk about Lilly?"

"I don't know Suki, how about starting with what you said about being Karla's hot date. What's that story? I won't tell. Karla is story teller and gossip queen around here."

"Oh, nothing. I just think that there might be an attractive guy underneath that cute girl. A girl has to keep her options open at all times. Let's not say these things out loud, OK?"

"Like a Terri and Merri situation?"

"They make it work."

"No problem and good luck. Karla may be uptight, but Tanner would be a good catch."

"Thanks. One more thing?"

"What's on your mind?"

"Well, your boner. It that for me? I don't mind."

"I thought there would be some things we wouldn't say out load. Quiet, I hear Karla coming."

"OK team, I decided on full fishnets for the 9 pm and the stockings and garter belt for after 10 pm. The full fishnets will still allow for visible dental floss and Lilly can cut the front a little higher if Suki gets over being so shy and modest. Agreed? OMG, you're trying them on? Were you basically naked in here while I was out there making slaving to Lilly's every whim?"

"Easy Sugar Cube. We're professionals back here. I only whipped off about 11 photos. Go grab a pair of the black latex pants and one of the red saloon shirts we just got in. OK, bye, bye, now. Wave good bye to the nice lady Cherry Pie."

I suspected that the request for clothing was just a nice way to get rid of me. I knew there was funny business going on behind my back, but I went out to the store floor and looked through the selections. Plus, I'm not stupid, Lilly is snapping off more photos. Lilly will tell me that they are for advertisement purposes, but I know better. I remember how Terri begged for Suzie's advertisement photo. I call BS, but I'll be needing a copy of them for my HR Manager folder.

"OK, now that Miss Trim & Proper is gone, here's what I'm going to do, with your approval, of course. The Modeling tape over your nipples would be visible and look like hell, so we're going to leave the overalls strap alone and put pasties on you all night. We have many styles and colors to choose from and they won't fall off until you want them too. Your backside is very smooth and hairless so I'll keep the 3 fingers depth, but I'll make the V much wider. As wide as I can without splitting the material when you bend over."

"Will I have to pick things up off of the floor?"

"Maybe, sometimes $50's land on the floor right in front of certain high roller customers. It's funny how that happens. I'll leave the front pockets for your phone and I will make the waist one size to small, so no pigging out on Pasta for the next few days. Pick out a pair of boots on your way. Any questions or comments? Cubie will be back in a minute."

"I think you covered everything, except maybe two diamond cut outs, one on each cheek?"

"I like the idea, but I wasn't going to leave that much material. Quiet, I hear her coming."

"Lilly, keep it legal. The G-String can be visible in back and but only slightly visible in the front."

"Can you define "slightly visible" please."

"Just remember, we pretend to be a family friendly store. By the way Cherry Pie, once Lilly fits you, there is no weight gain allowed and I mean zero. I'll leave you two alone for a while longer. But, before I go, wasn't the Farmer's Daughter such a good idea of mine?"

"It's such a good idea, I can't wait to milk something tonight, hot date."

"Good bye Sugar Cube. Wave good bye to the nice lady Suki, again. Geez. That's enough for overalls, what about the shorts you wore in here?"

"What about them? I like them."

"Me too, but I if cut and sew here and slice and sew there I can guarantee more cheek exposure and an increase of tips. You just won't be able to wear them in public anymore."

"Oh, Lilly, why did it take so long for me to meet you? I can always but another pair to wear over to Grandma Willis' house for pancakes. Please, slice and dice them."

"Grandma Willis? She was here last night. Is she your Grandma?"

"No, silly, but Grandma Willis invites everyone over for pancakes sooner or later."

"Wow, it truly is a small world. You're keeping in the mind that on one hand we're pumping up your sexpot vixen level and on the other hand you're trying to date the boss, right?"

"LOL, I'm interested for sure, but we haven't even been a date yet. Do you think I'll get asked out?"

"No chance while in Karla mode. You might have to make the first move, but bare in mind, Karla is prepping for a big weekend of autograph shows. Her mind is clouded right now,"

"Got it Lilly. That latex looks awfully tight."

"I'm not a fan of latex, but let's see how you look in it. Give me the overalls and try to pull these up. Wait, stop. I hate them and they don't let your skin breathe. I'll shout at Karla for something else. Oops, I mean use this stupid headset she gave me. Ugh, Karla and her tools."

"Do I get a headset too?"

"Yes, put these on. Check, check, check, Lilly to Boss Lady, Lilly to Boss."

"Sugar Cube for Lusty Lilly, Go."

"Check. Latex on hold. Need black leather mini, red fishnets and red G-String. Check. Over. Lilly out."

"Den Mother to Lilly. How short mini?"

"Check. Lilly to old hag. Suki not shy. Pearly gates exposure OK. Micro Mini. Check. Out."

"Sugar Cube for Lust Slut Lilly. Are you saying my hot date is willing to exposure her hidden treasure map for all those horn dawgs? Am I being picked up and dumped within 60 minutes again? WTF? What am I doing wrong that no one likes of me romantically for more than 60 minutes? Dried Up Prune Out."

"Cherry Pie to Sugar Cube. Cherry Pie to Hot Date. Red thong can be Granny Panties if boss worried or jealous. Hot date more important than big tips. Cherry Pie likes Sugar Cubes in her morning coffee and I'm currently out of sugar. Cherry Pie lonely and out."

"Prude to Backroom. Red thong approved. And I know Lilly is taking pictures back there. Cream and Sugar out."

"Lilly to everyone. Shut it lovers. I have work to do. Selfies sent. Terri copied because he likes those full-frontal hand bra things. Everybody out."

Who the hell thought these fricking headsets were a good idea anyways? Oh, yeah, me, the HR Manager.

"Lilly, I have the mini skirt. Is everyone decent? Can I come in? It's as micro as the law allows."

"It's about time. Oh yeah, the real short one. Nice selection Cube Momma. Suki can wear that home so I can work on her booty shorts tonight. It will take a few days to finish the overalls that will never ever be mistaken for overalls."

"Lilly, I think her booty shorts are already short enough."

"Be quiet Karla. Besides, you were peeking at them the entire ride here today. I saw you."

"Cherry Pie, around here we say shut it, not be quiet. Hey, wait a minute. That V you traced out looks like more than 2 fingers deep, give me your hand, see, that's three fingers of luscious butt crack. Come on Lilly, if she inserts a butt plug, it will be clearly visible."

"Oh, Sugar Cube, let's not bother Lilly with silly details that you and I can discuss later as pillow talk. We shouldn't keep Lilly from her work."

"Lilly, if Suki doesn't object, I could see a couple of temporary tattoos up here."

"On her boobs? They will be covered up with the Granny bra we were planning on. It's like a vest that water skiers wear."

"Funny Lilly. I was thinking on the sides. One on each side. There is clearly enough to work with and I know you have already planned for pasties full time because the overalls straps were accidently reduced to a strand of blue jean material thread. You make as many "accidents" in here as I "accidently" hit the "upload now" button on my phone"

"I guess that means I should re-modify the bunny suit that I already modified? It accidently went from normal to sheer to down-right see through. We have nude tone pasties, you know."

"And why is the Tablet out? And who logged on to a Chang board?"

"Cherry Pie was having a hard time standing still while I fitted her, so I gave her the Tablet to distract her and I accidently logged on to a Chang user's account. KwaK107 I believe."

"OMG Sugar Cube. I don't mean to make fun of the lifestyle choice of your community, but this stuff is hilarious. Have you ever looked at these pictures and these memes? They are so fake. But the reply comments are the best. Hey, is this Mrs. Kerns the same Mrs. Kerns who you're going to hire to work the front door? OMG, does she kiss her Mother with that mouth LOL?"

"Shame on the two of you. I'm sure that person is very happy with her sex life. Fake or otherwise."

"My apologizes, I'm sure KwaK107 is a real sexpot. She's probably a real Tranny whore who lights up Kinder 5 days a week LOL. Her fingers must be sore from swiping "up" all day long."

"But wait, Lilly I didn't show you this one. See? Who on Earth would believe that's a real blow job? What a bunch crap."

"LOL, nobody would, but hey, that's Joey."

"Shut it Suki and you too Lilly. Are you about ready to go? I have a few things to discuss with Mr. G."

"Almost. Do you mind if I exchange these red fishnets for bright blue tonight? Thanks. And can we order a Pizza for dinner tonight? At your place? And because you're too much of a dried fish to ask, I'm spending the night, OK? We don't have to do anything other than eat Pizza and have pillow talk."

Well, that was a little unexpected. I was too flustered to say yes or no. I distracted myself and went to find Mr. G.

"Mr. G, I'm going to have Jake drag that folding table from the back room and put it right here beside the stage platform. I need it for the Ad Girl and my book signing."

"Ad Girl?"

"Like a beer girl that big companies send to the local bars as eye candy to sell more beer, except our girl will walk around with racy photos of Lisa J. Tori Kerns has the figure for that position."

"Fine, but book signing? Who wrote a book around here?"

"Well, Mr. G, me. I co-wrote Tranny Sutra. It hasn't been published yet, but I could make some fake book covers as reader teases."

"LOL, no. I mean, that sounds like a law suit, I hope you understand. Tori the neighbor slut approved. Make sure our HR Manager knows that my meetings with Phil Kerns are cancelled for the weekend."

"Fine, but when is Larry the Handyman going to finish hanging those two Flat Screens from the ceiling? I was thinking about accidently releasing Lisa J sex tapes on Saturday night. Leaked sex tapes are big business and I want to beat the red-carpet release of Tranny Sutra."

"OMG, you are a lot of work. I swear, if your ability to bring extra customers into the place wasn't so good, I'd demote you. But fine, have the HR Manager schedule a meeting with Larry the Faggot this first in the morning. Hey, do you think I should leak a sex tape?"

"Oh, Mr. G, you're a wonderful boss, but so behind the times. Didn't you recently get an invitation to a certain weekly card game LOL?"

That is enough for today. It's time to grab Cherry Pie and go. The only thing that could make it more interesting is if Brie is working tonight and she delivers our Pizza tonight.

End Karla with a K 13