Karla with a K Ch. 17

Story Info
Suki goes to church. Karla hires Lizzie.
3k words
4.5
2.4k
1
0

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know many of you are going to roll your eyes at me when I tell you that it was by accident that I beeped my horn and flashed my headlights at Mr. Rick at the same exact time Brie was standing outside of my car trying her best to pull up her panties and tights. And it was coincidence that Mr. Rick was having a cigarette outside of the back door when I parked in Brie's special and dark corner. I was just having a little fun. And it was funny to see Brie's face when she seen Mr. Rick walking straight towards in her current state of undress.

Now, I'm not a monster and I didn't want to ruin Brie's memory of hot Tranny sex earlier tonight, so I jumped out of the car to get in between Mr. Rick and Brie. A road block so to speak. I didn't see the harm because deep down it is me that Mr. Rick wants to drag off to the Park and have his way with me. What I failed to consider is that Mr. Rick lives for the moment and at this particular moment he seen a mostly naked Brie bending over. I held my arm out in a "stop" manner and was surprised to see that he already had moved his kitchen apron out of the way and he was panting.

I tried to think of something quick and witty to say and do, but before I knew it, he moved right past me and had Brie by the hips. I started to panic, but I was saved by the bell. Well, I was saved by the Pizza Counter Manager, Sal. Out of the corner of my eye, I spied Sal ducking into Mr. Rick's hippie van and I quickly pointed that out to Mr. Rick as I pushed him away from Brie and towards his van. I motioned for Brie to get in the car because I was actually losing the pushing battle, when it hit me. I had a secret weapon. I whispered to Mr. Rick that I would personally deliver some of Tori's panties, freshly sealed in plastic bags, to him before the end of next week. Point Karla.

"WTF? I didn't want that pervert to touch me, but seriously, I lost to a senior citizen? Rick went with Sal and I'm here buck naked. WTF?"

"Shut it Brie and get dressed. You need to get back to work. And you're welcome, by the way."

"Welcome? For what?"

"For the best sex you've had yet and for it being outdoors where you could have been caught. I know it made you cum on the ground."

"LOL, my dick was swinging back and forth so much, it went everywhere. Hey, what were you and old lady Crawford talking about?"

"Oh, nothing. This and that. Moving on, does your back hurt? You held that pose for a long time."

"It does, thanks for asking. OK, I'm ready. Remember, no posting. Kiss, kiss. Bye and thanks for everything. Here, I left my panties off, take them."

"And just what am I supposed to do with them?"

"Wrap them around 2 or 3 of your fingers, jam them up Rick's ass and then pull your fingers out and leave the panties behind."

"Like a butt tail?"

"Let's go with victory flag. See you."

Of course, I wasn't going to do that, but I did sneak up to the van and quietly opened the side door. Before my eyes were ruined forever by the sight of Sal throat jacking Mr. Rick, I looked around to find the spot where he could tie someone up and drive them to the rear of the Mall. I seen plenty of tie down spots as I rubbed Brie's panties all over Mr. Rick's face while he fucked Sal's face. I don't even think Sal knew I was there. His eyes were closed and so were his lips. To my surprise, Mr. Rick kept mumbling something about sticking them in his ass. He mumbled it over and over like he has been here before. I couldn't do, so I shoved them in his mouth and ran out of the door.

I had to get out of there and catch my breath. I squealed my tires and sped off. I didn't want to risk a traffic violation, so I pulled over in the Park to let my heart beat come back to normal. As I was leaning back and relaxing, I noticed something. SOB, Timmy wasn't lying. There was a picnic table of Tranny's to left and a picnic table of Tranny's to the right. But what Losers, there were no thugs or bullies in sight, yet. And OMG, is that Timmy sitting on the middle table jerking his rod? I had to go. I put my car in reverse and started to back out. I slammed on my brakes when I almost ran a hooker over. As I waved with apologies, I noticed it was Emily Trap. I put my window down and spoke to her.

"Emily Trap, what are doing out here alone and dressed like that? You're going to get kidnapped or something worse."

"Hi Karla. I'm lost and scared. Can you help me get home?"

"Jump in hooker. Karla has your back. Say, when you look out into the air, what do you see?"

"Everything spins all the time. My vision has been this way since, I can't remember since when."

I drove Emily Trap to her home, the Vitale cousin's home, and honked my horn to lure Vito outside. Unfortunately, the other Vito came out, but I had to work with what I had.

"Hey Vito, where's Vito?"

"Hey Karla, Vito and Vito just left for the Park. They were saying something about one going to right and one going to the left. Directions confuse me, so I stayed home. What do you want?"

"I found Emily Trap for you. Either take better care of your house pet or put her on a plane and send her back home."

"On a plane? The Kendall's house is right there, 2 doors down and I can see her Mrs. Kendall on the front porch, passed out among all of those empty beer cans and Mr. Kendall and Mr. Adams are working on something in the garage. You want us to send her back to that mess?"

"Shut it, Vito. At least feed the girl, I mean everyone likes a small tight ass, but this is ridiculous. Nobody should wear a size negative 2 panties."

"Numbers confuse me, Karla. Send her up here and I'll take care of her."

I sent Emily Trap on her way and promised her that I would check in on her in a few days. I just have too many things going on right now to deal with her hot mess. Lisa J is flying in soon, I have job applications to review, I have to pull off a triple trick play and I'm getting exhausted.

I went home and showered. I crawled in bed with my Tablet and sent Suki a few texts.

"In bed and not coming out."

"How do I get in?"

"Garage door code 1701."

I propped up my pillows and leaned back to review the remaining job applications. I already ruled out the lady who spent 13 years in prison for cutting up her cheating boyfriend. Next up is a guy named Ray. His resume' reads well, but I'm concerned about his domestic abuse conviction. Next please. Ah, I always liked the name Lizzie and it looks like she lives really close to the store. It's late, but I sent her a text anyway.

"Still interested in job at Gary's Slave Shop?"

"Who's this please?"

"HR Manager, Karla. Want interview?"

"Yes, when?"

"Monday at Noon?"

"I'll be there. Thank you."

She's younger, but she has worked at a few local convenience stores, so she should pick up on how to operate our electronic cash register system quickly.

I called Brie and did my best to explain my triple trick plan to her. I hope I said everything right, because it is complicated plan. Actually, I'm hoping that Brie takes what I said and makes it work out. I don't care who tricks who as long as Merri is in the shop on or before Wednesday.

I had another task or two to look over but I must have dozed off. I'm not sure what time I woke up in the middle of night, but I wasn't alone. Suki managed to open the garage door and slip into bed without waking me. I gave her a quick once over and went back to sleep.

"Wake up Sugar Cube. Your coffee is on the night stand. I'm sorry I didn't wake you up last night, but do you want to sex me from the rear in the other hole tonight? Is that a Tranny fantasy?"

"Good morning. Thanks for the double-double and OMG, you said it so wrong."

"Sorry, but what the hell do I know? How could I have said it that it would have excited you, Babe?"

"Hey babe, do you want to fuck me in the butt? Hey babe, how about some butt sex tonight? Hey babe, do you want to take my ass tonight? Hey babe, want something a little tighter tonight? Hey babe..."

"Whoa, I get it. I promise to do better next time. Anyway, I wanted you to know that I cancelled my date last night and hung out with Terry and Merri for a while."

Suki plopped down on my lap and managed to slip my hard on straight inside of her. I would have helped except my brain was already turning. I have this elaborate plan of smoke and mirrors to lure Merri into the shop and Suki wasn't supposed to enter the plan until about step 34, right after the hooker dodges the secret agent.

"There, that is so much better. Now, where was I? Oh, yeah, Terry left Merri and I alone for a while and I think I convinced Merri to stop by your store this Tuesday about 7 pm for a little window shopping. Your store doesn't exactly carry her type of clothing, but it might help if she could actually touch some of it. Why are you looking at me like that and why did you stop thrusting? There, that better down there, but what's the look for?"

"Suki, babe, I love you, but I just spent a week dreaming up a plan of trickery, smoke and mirrors, that required 13 people, seven code words, one secret agent, a high-speed police chase, 2 hookers and one dead body and you come along and "poof", it's done. WTF?"

"LOL, my boyfriend is funny. Any I think my plan is better than your plan because I think you just came in me."

"Everything you said is true. Are you safe this week?"

"I'm taking a quick shower before I go to church. Is that OK babe?"

"Yes."

"Drink your coffee. I won't be long. By the way, I'm really sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"You posted something?"

"Yes, but I never apologize for that. I was in your closet again squeezing your silicone girlfriend's titties. I'm sorry, but it's just so much fun. Why don't you put your vest of boobs on and come to church with me?"

"Ugh, it's Sunday. I can't, but please feel free to leave the panties you wore last night behind."

"Such a naughty boyfriend. Don't worry, they are in there somewhere in the bed with you. Hey, I almost forgot, let me flip on the TV for you. I heard there was a sex raid in the Park last night and it should be on the news."

"Wow, some of our customers might be involved in that. Thanks. So, what do you and the church lady's talk about?"

"Oh, this and that. They usually want to hear about my wonderful boyfriend. I usually remind them that my man is very successful at all of his jobs and I might slip out with how he may fuck me in the butt one day next week. And then I'll get a "well, I never" from one of them and I say something like "then I guess you don't want to hear about the blow jobs I give him when we see the neighbors red light flashing" or something like that. And then one of them will gasp and put their hand over their mouth and I will let out how I'm an expert at jacking off my man, especially with my feet. And old Lady Crawford will remind me that back her in her day they didn't have stripper poles, but she was a hottie at churning butter. And finally, Grandma Sizemore will spit out a "child, what are you saying" and I will let her know that once a month me and my man have a 3-Way with a hot babe named Karla. You know, just usual church chit chat. Once everyone catches their breath, we all head over to Grandma Willis' for pancakes and that where things really get dirty. What do you think the guys talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know. Probably home security system upgrades, weekly card games, you check my oil and I'll check yours, the usual stuff."

"OK Babe, I have to shower and get."

Well, it's nice to lay in bed on a Sunday morning, but I needed a shower as well, so I joined Suki. But on with my day, right after that.

My first task of the afternoon was to send Lilly a link for mega bras that might hold Merri's mega milkers and actually look good. I requested an over night delivery. My second task was to remind Lilly that Tori has a boyfriend and that they shouldn't be spending the night together. My third task was to advise Tori that she hired as Lilly's assistant on a trial basis. My fourth task was to remind Lilly that Tori still thinks fem boy cum is fake. My fifth task was to find Suki's panties in the bed and fall back asleep for a while.

I should have gotten my butt in gear and went to Grandma Willis' for pancakes, but I didn't want to come face to face with Mrs. Crawford. I'm sure she is still carrying on about how she had wild girl sex last under the street lamp. There would be too much to explain if she recognized me.

Now it's Monday morning and time to get ready for a HR interview and to claim Lilly's side room as my new HR office. I went in early and took over the side room. I made a handmade cardboard sign and taped it to the door LOL. HR Headquarters, Work in Progress. For today I will use Lisa J's stage table for the interview. I was hoping that this Lizzie chick would be on time. She was and I escorted her to the table.

I almost kept the interview professional. I see you have experience yada, yada, yada I'm looking for something better blah, blah, blah, can you work evenings yeah, yeah, yeah. We discussed all the things the law allows before a formal hire. But now, with the formalities out of the way, I congratulated Lizzie and welcomed her aboard. I set her up in the HR office with a computer that had training software installed. I also took this opportunity to ask less formal questions.

"Alright Lizzie, how long have you been dressing and who does your make up?"

"When did you figure it out boss?"

"Yesterday. I have spies. You know Emily Trap, right?"

"Yes, I do. I have learned from her."

"Oh, well I may have to rethink my hiring decision. We all love and care for Emily Trap, but since she got hypnotized, she has become quite a piece of work."

"Relax boss, from Emily Trap I learned how not to act and dress. And why doesn't someone just snap their fingers?"

"I ask the questions around here Lizzie. Now, who does your make up?"

"Kim Hun, right at the end of this strip mall."

"Here, use this computer and train yourself. The software will run you through Sales and Return situations. I'll be back in 30 minutes. If a Lilly person comes in screaming, tell to get out of the HR Office and back to work in her own area."

"Where you going boss?"

"Down the sidewalk to double check your references, China Doll."

I fast stepped down to the Hun Nail Saloon and asked for Kim.

"What? Another fem boy? Like my Lizzie fem boy. What you want?"

I spent over an hour with Kim Hun. I got a touch up, a wig suggestion, two appointments, a quick squeeze and a stern talking to from who I assumed was Ma Hun. I also left with plenty of juicy information on Lizzie. A cross dresser who wants to be a trap and go on cute dates with guys. Yeah, right. I bid my farewells and headed out.

"Hey fem boy boss, you tell fem boy to shut it."

No problem Kim, no problem. By the time I got back to the store I could hear Lilly bitching and found Lizzie backed up against the office wall. I put an end to that and took Lizzie to check counter for hands on experience.

"How did my reference check out boss?"

"Call me Karla or Sugar Cube. And your manicurist Kim, wow and I thought Emily Trap was a piece of work. You have your hands full with that one China Doll."

I told Lizzie that she could get her day job if she wanted to, but she was expected to work evenings Monday through Saturday, 5 pm to closing. I also sent out a meeting notification for a team meeting on Tuesday at 7 pm. I have a lot to let the employees know before Lisa J arrives.

End Karla with a K 17