Karl's Rules Ch. 06

Story Info
Games and group sex in the suburbs.
21.1k words
4.96
9.1k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I'm tempted to play more right now I actually want a shower more. The ice cream shop was lots of fun with lots of sexy women but now I'm sweaty and sort of sticky. A nice hot shower would feel great. Maybe I can figure a way to have somebody help clean me off? That would be lots of fun.

I slowly drive by the growing crowd outside the ice cream shop and see the four teens are still having fun with the sexy prudish woman who said we were all sexual deviants. Now she's completely exposed, writhing and moaning on the table as the four teens on a double date are licking, sucking, and fingering her. They're trying to pleasure her and from the look of things they're definitely doing just that. The watching crowd is obviously enjoying the fantastic sexual show.

Behind them the rest of the shop is filled with half naked, or mostly naked, women getting their pussies and breasts licked. It looks more like a strip club than an ice cream place. I can't believe how lucky I am the goddess, or supernatural being or whatever she, is chose me to be her pawn in whatever game she's playing with the other deities. It's absolutely amazing and I really hope she likes what I'm doing. She didn't really give me any directions except have fun and make things as sexy as possible, which is exactly what I'm going to continue to do.

I hesitate slightly before driving away from the fun but I want a shower. I also don't mind because I know I'll have more fun elsewhere. It's odd but I also have a sense of accomplishment leaving the ice cream shop, and the teen in the back of the car earlier, in a sexy state that lots of people will enjoy watching.

I don't know if that's a new thing related to the magic Rules or if it's just the way I am. I've always enjoyed and taken pride in knowing I did something well but this is taking it to a new level. A super fun and sexy level that I'm definitely going to try to get to again and again.

Sighing slightly at the mundane task of driving home I decide to take the backroads home. I don't really want to deal with the construction on the highway and this late in the evening it should only take a few more minutes.

I live in a small apartment northwest of the mall in a half decent neighborhood. It's affordable on just my salary, but only just barely and not really long term unless I get a good raise somehow. I knew it would be tough when my girlfriend moved out. With our combined incomes it was fine but now money is going to be really tight. Our breakup was amicable so at least there wasn't drama or fighting about things.

Halfway home I see a sign for one of those newer luxury subdivisions. The kind that has a big sign and landscaping out front with the name proudly and ostentatiously displayed. What catches my eye about it isn't the big stone wall or the name or flowers or strategically placed trees. What does catch my eye is the small glowing white box hanging on a signpost near the entrance.

There's not a lot of traffic so I make a quick U-turn that normally would be illegal. I know because of the Rules I made before I started driving that it's not a problem for me now. Pulling over I stop on the side of the road right inside the subdivision. Again something that would normally get me in trouble but I know is perfectly fine now.

Putting the car in park I glance at the Rules I made for my vehicle. Picking up the magic clipboard from the glowing white holder in between the front seats I see all three lines filled with the amazing Rules for the "Karl's car" location.

Rule 1: Karl's car may drive and park almost anywhere he wants and his car won't get into any kind motor vehicle incident.

Rule 2: Karl may designate a Chauffeur who will happily perform any physical or sexual act that doesn't cause physical harm.

Rule 3: Karl may designate anybody a Passenger who will happily perform any physical or sexual act the doesn't cause physical harm.

With those Rules I should be able to have almost any fun I want. At least the fun that can fit inside a smallish sedan. Putting the clipboard back I get out of the car and walk the short distance to the white box on the street sign.

It's a standard subdivision kind of sign with parking restrictions and stuff on it. I ignore all that and pick up the clipboard and marker from the glowing white holder. I'm really wondering what location this could be for. I stop and stare when I pull the sheet out and hear the faint sound of an enormous number of dice being rolled.

It says, "Cherry Hills Ranch Creekside Estates" on the top. Looking at the big stonework sign confirms that's the somewhat ridiculous but very upscale Denver kind of name for the place. That seems like a huge area but thinking about it gives me magical knowledge. This location sheet really is for basically the entire subdivision and everything within the boundaries of the Home Owner's Association and associated property. This seems huge but earlier it let me have an entire huge mall as a location so I guess it's kind of similar. I'm not going to complain.

I try to write down some Rules that let me do sexy things but nothing really works. That would have been amazing but I guess luck isn't on my side there. I go with the next best thing and manage to jot down the maximum three Rules for any location sheet.

Rule 1: Karl may enter any building or property.

Rule 2: Anyone on the property will talk to Karl if he wants.

Rule 3: Karl may freely look at anyone on the property.

So I can't do anything to anybody but I can basically go anywhere I want and talk to anyone without issues. Also, being able to look at anyone means I can be as voyeuristic as I want. Or at least I won't get into trouble for ogling at somebody.

Thoughts of going home for a shower are replaced by thoughts of having fun here and maybe using somebody else's shower. I'm really hoping each house has its own magical clipboard kind of how each store in the mall had a clipboard. That would be awesome. With those thoughts in mind I jump back in my car and drive into the residential neighborhood.

After a minute I stop almost at random, although there's some sort of intuition guiding me too. I pass up some houses first that I have no desire to go in to. It's interesting and weird but this whole day has been weird. Amazing, but weird.

Once I'm parked I think about the lack of desire, bordering on active avoidance, for some houses. With sudden new knowledge I understand that the magic is guiding me away from underage people. I knew it basically wouldn't let me interact with, or even see underage people, where I make sexual Rules. But having an intuition guiding me away from places like homes with kids is fantastic. I know I never have to worry about that. The magic makes sure that I'll only play with adults, which is fantastic.

Without that to worry about I walk up to the first big house. The door unlocks at my touch and opening it I see a huge entryway and stairs leading to the second floor. Just this room seems almost as big as half my little apartment. Looking around at the space I grin as I see the glowing white box on the wall by the door.

Picking it up, the location sheet simply has the address listed. Which means it applies to the whole property, inside and out, which is awesome. Sadly I can't make any fun Rules so I erase them and put the clipboard back before anyone notices me.

What Rules I can make is determined by random chance on some kind of preset odds with parameters that I don't understand, and probably never will. All I know is that if all the Rules for a location are erased the random modifiers will reroll in a day or so. That's why I frequently can hear the sound of dice rolling in my head when I pick up a new magical clipboard. It's kind of an audible approximation of the randomness.

The same thing happens in the next house but the on the third house I luck out and write down some amazing Rules. I'm getting better at thinking about what I want and letting my hand automatically write down what's possible within the random guidelines. It seems to work surprisingly well when I don't try to force things too much.

Rule 1: Occupants of the house may freely have sex with each other.

Rule 2: Anybody having sex may do so anywhere they want on the property without negative consequences.

Rule 3: Occupants of the house will have a strong preference for wearing little or no clothes with no negative consequences.

Basically I just turned the place into a clothing optional house that should have lots of sexy times. Putting the clipboard back to the gentle pulse of white light I head towards the sounds of people in what turns out to be a huge living room.

My excitement is dampened somewhat when I see two men snuggling and kissing on the couch. I was hoping for at least one woman and dreaming about the possibility of two. Or maybe even more than two.

I quietly leave before they see me since I don't want to join in. I'm not interested in men, and while watching people have sexy fun is thrilling to my voyeuristic tendencies, I'd much rather watch women have sexy fun. I leave the Rules on the clipboard though since that should enable a lot of fun in this house. So it's a win, just not one that I really directly benefit from. I'm fine with that since some people definitely will.

While not the best for me, the experience does embolden my actions. The next house's Rules let me remove any blanket or sheet from anyone sleeping. I find a man and woman on the couch, presumably the couple who live here, snuggled up asleep under a blanket. Carefully removing the covering reveals they feel asleep with hands down each other's pants. It's hilarious and sexy and great to see them asleep in the middle of groping each other. It also really fuels my voyeurism kink.

Leaving them I erase the Rules on the way out. While kind of fun, the Rules are kind of tame. I figure I'll erase all the Rules for a house where they aren't super fun. Off to the next house where I write down a similar Rule, plus an interesting extra one.

Rule 1: Karl may remove any covering or clothing from anyone sleeping in the house (They won't wake up.)

Rule 2: Anyone exposed by Karl will get extremely aroused.

Sadly the third Rule is boring and doesn't allow me to do anything more fun. After putting the clipboard back I walk quietly through the house. In the only occupied bedroom I find a college aged young woman sleeping in what looks like a high schooler's room. Maybe she's staying for the summer in her old room?

She's a beauty with light blonde hair peacefully sleeping as I pull the covers off her golden tanned body. That reveals an incredibly sexy woman with a fantastic, youthful body. She's wearing a soft cotton pajama set of shorts and a matching tank top. They do little to hide her toned legs, flat stomach, and large breasts.

After a long moment I reach down to carefully grab the waistband of her pajama bottoms and start to gently pull them down. The young woman stirs slightly and moans in her sleep, lifting her butt up off the mattress just enough to let me pull her shorts down. It's amazing and surreal that's she's doing this while still sound asleep.

I slowly reveal her sexy pussy with a neatly trimmed bush of soft blonde hair. She has a small triangle of lighter tanned skin around her pussy that shows she wears fairly small bikini bottoms when she's out in the sun. I keep glancing at her pussy as I pull her shorts down her long legs and amazingly I can see her nether lips open slightly with arousal as the second Rule kicks in.

Once her shorts are off I start on her thin tank top. Again, it's kind of surreal that she shifts her body in her sleep to help me to remove her garment. I make sure to not touch her except whatever minor incidental contact is made removing her clothing. I know with the Rules that any other kind of touching isn't allowed and I'm going to follow the Rules.

I wish I could do something else when I pull her top over her large firm breasts. She has lighter tan line triangles on her breasts showing she typically wears a fairly small string bikini on top too. She has light brown nipples and smallish areola, which firm up and get goosebumps of arousal as I uncover her more.

She slowly shifts her arms up so I can pull her top up and over her head. Once that's done she straightens her arms up for me to keep taking her pajamas off. With her arms reaching up her breasts get pulled higher on her chest, which is always a sexy sight. I don't quite remove her top, instead leaving it loosely around her wrists with her arms still stretched out above her head.

This is really feeding my voyeuristic kink and is really turning me on. It also feels kind of creepy, even though I know it's perfectly fine with the Rules in place. Those conflicting feelings are accentuated when she stretches in her sleep, arching her back slightly and spreading her legs. It's an incredibly erotic sight. I want to do more but I won't because it's not allowed with the current Rules.

After gazing at the sexy woman a bit, loving the way her full youthful breasts rise and fall with her breathing, she does something unexpected. She starts quietly mumbling in her sleep before lowering her arms. I watch in eager fascination as she keeps her wrists together, bound loosely with her pajama tip. She spreads her upper arms wide at first so she can keep her breasts uncovered.

She presses her arms together, pushing her breasts up to put them on display even more. Watching that I almost miss her fingers heading straight for her own pussy. Her nether lips are flushed open and wet with arousal before she does anything thanks to the second Rule I made.

After briefly rubbing her fingers between her lips to get them lubed up she plunges some into her. I watch as this beautiful young woman starts masturbating right in front of me. The second Rule must be pretty potent because she almost immediately starts pumping her middle fingers in her pussy vigorously while starting to moan and writhe sexily in her sleep.

She orgasms quickly and keeps pumping away to try to get another one. I stare at the beauty's bouncing breasts, wet pussy, and generally gorgeous toned young body. When she orgasms again she barely hesitates before trying for another one.

Knowing it's within the Rules I grab one of her unused pillows and place it over her pussy. Just like I'd hoped she grabs it and stuffs it between her legs to start humping it. With her top still around her wrists and her arms still pushing her breasts up the blonde rolls onto her side.

Her breasts are still on display but now I get to see her fantastic rear with basically no tan lines. I can also see her swollen wet lips peeking between her legs as she tries for another orgasm. My feelings of being a creeper are getting drowned out by my kinky voyeuristic side as I watch this complete stranger masturbate for me in her sleep.

I stare intently as her humping gets more and more energetic, bordering on frantic. She finally has another orgasm, her sexy body shaking as she curls up around the pillow. Her firm breasts shake and jiggle amazingly between her arms and her whole exposed body is great to look at.

When she starts humping her pillow again I realize she won't stop as long as I'm here or she's uncovered. A stare at her sexy body a few more moments before pulling the sheet up and over her until just her head is exposed. She visibly relaxes and her frantic humping turns into slow, sensual humping. Even though I can't clearly see her body it's obvious what's going on.

It's amazing how much this turns me on. I pull the sheet down to uncover her beautiful breasts and brown nipples, getting her to speed up slightly in response. Watching them shake really plays to my love of breasts and rather strong voyeur kink. After a few long moments I leave her room to find more people but the rest of the house is sadly empty.

I leave the house and erase the Rules on the way out. Despite really enjoying that I'd rather take my chances and possibly get something better later. The next house gives me similar Rules and I ogle a sexy brunette laying next to her husband or boyfriend or whatever he is. Her male partner that I basically ignore.

The next house I can make Rules that actually let me play with someone, but only my hands on their breasts. I find a thirty something, slightly overweight woman watching a show on the couch. I can't take her top off but I can play with her breasts through her silk shirt. Which I definitely do, which is fun since she's braless with fairly large soft breasts.

It's fun but after several minutes of playing with her I leave her alone. It was clear she's not very sensitive there and I really prefer to see women getting pleasured. Heading out I notice it's almost eleven at night. I really should find a place to shower instead of just playing around. I could probably have showered in some random house by now but I'm really hoping to have company for that.

The next house has a few extra cars in the driveway and I hear several women talking in another room when I quietly open the door. Picking up the clipboard and marker from the magical holder I hear dice rolling again. I think about wanting to have fun and let my hand wrote out some Rules.

Rule 1: Anyone on the property will accept any physical or sexual contact under certain circumstances.

Rule 2: Anyone on the property will be comfortable around Karl and treat him like a completely trustworthy close friend.

Those are some interesting Rules and I wonder what the limits are. Also what the "certain circumstances" are that will let sexual contact happen. Curious, I put the clipboard back to the familiar pulse of white light. Thinking about the first Rule I have a magical epiphany. Grabbing the clipboard I write down the third Rule.

Rule 3: Anyone on the property will play any game Karl wants.

Putting the clipboard back to another pulse of white light I grin and head towards the sounds of talking. I really hope there's sexy women in the house. Turning the corner to the kitchen I'm not disappointed. There are three beautiful women and they all look at me with surprise.

"Hi, I'm Karl." I say with a little wave. They all immediately relax.

"Oh, Karl! Hi!" One of them says. "Would you like a drink?" She waves at the assortment of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks on the kitchen island. "We're kind of celebrating right now so we have plenty of options." It seems like they have enough drinks for a dozen people instead of just three.

"Yes please." I say as I join them, selecting a fancy fruit soda. I'm not much of an alcohol drinker. "Thank you." I say taking a sip. "What's the occasion?" I ask looking at all three beautiful women.

There's a woman with long dark red hair. She's about average height and athletic but curvy. Her slightly larger rear and nice sized bust are shown off with yoga pants and a fitted sleeveless top. She has very pale skin and blue eyes, giving her a stereotypical kind of look that's very sexy.

Next is a willowy woman with short strawberry blonde hair and lots of freckles on her light skin. Everything about her is slender and small. Slim hips, small chest, slim shoulders, and green eyes set in a striking face with somewhat angular features. She's slightly taller than her redhead friend. She's also in yoga pants but has a short babydoll T-shirt hanging loosely on her.

Lastly is the woman who offered me a drink. She's basically the definition of the term "shortstack" and almost the opposite body type from her freckled friend. I doubt she's even five feet tall but she has wide hips and a plush bottom. Her breasts are impressively large which means that even with her broad frame and thicker waist she still has an hourglass figure. She has shoulder length light blonde hair and hazel green eyes. Like her friends she's also in yoga pants but has a peasant blouse style top on.