Karl's Rules Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, I'm glad her nips are still as sensitive as ever." Mary says. "That was always the best way to really get her going. Try playing with them more." She adds helpfully.

"Noooooo, don't tell him my... OH!" Kitty starts but I grab her breast firmly and tweak a nipple a bit more firmly, completely derailing her.

Sliding the other shoulder strap down I grab her other breast and start playing with both at the same time. While not being too rough she definitely likes a fair bit of force in squeezing and pinching her. The previously quiet and reserved beauty is suddenly moaning loudly and writhing in my lap.

Almost like a switch flipped in her, Kitty suddenly starts riding me with wild abandon. Her friends cheer as she leans back against me while slamming herself down on me and gyrating her hips at the same time. It's an amazing feeling.

I love that I get to watch her fuck me too. Her tight pink lips pull at me cock while her slim body moves above me. Her bare breasts bounce firmly as she rides me hard, her pink nipples shaking right under my gaze. Green eyes are closed as she focuses on the sensations but her small mouth is open as she moans loudly almost non-stop. Kitty is an incredibly beautiful woman and I'm incredibly lucky she's fucking me like this.

With how tight she is I wasn't sure how long I was going to last but with the wild woman coming out of her reserved shell I feel myself rapidly getting close. I try to hold off and prolong the experience but she's just too sexy and feels too good. It only takes a couple minutes at most before I start shooting my load in her.

She seems to really like that too because the slim redhead slams down onto my lap, reaching up and behind her to grab my head with a surprisingly strong grip. Holding our bodies together she wildly gyrates her hips, grinding on me and basically rubbing the tip of my cock against the end of her channel.

She screams out loudly as her inner walls clamp down tightly in long spasms as she joins me in orgasm. I thought she was small and tight before but now I'm almost afraid to move my cock. Not that I want to since this is just amazing.

Kitty screams until she runs out of breath and keeps going with her mouth open. Her movements slow down and get a but jerky after about a half minute more before she collapses back on me taking huge gasping lungfuls of air. I can feel her try to move but she's completely spent and exhausted right now.

"Holy fuck!" Anne exclaims. "That's like, only the second time I've seen her do that. Way to go Karl!"

"I've never experienced that and it was fantastic!" I say as I wrap my arms around the slender woman, enjoying the weight of her body on me. I should have taken my shirt off so I could feel her skin to skin. I didn't think of that earlier.

"I'll be right back." Mary says, getting up and caressing he friend's shoulder. Kitty twitches strongly at the touch and mumbles something. I move my hands to caress her sexy body but she twitches strongly again. It seems like she's oversensitive all over after her powerful orgasm.

Mary returns quickly with a stack of different size towels and a warm washcloth. She drapes a big towel on the couch next to me. "Let's get her off you. Can you stand up with her?"

With Mary helping I manage to stand up enough to basically roll over so Kitty is under me. Small towel in hand she guides me to pull out of the still tight pussy while she catches the mess. When I stand up she uses the warm washcloth on my cock before gently caressing Kitty's leaking pussy, getting a few feeble twitches.

Taking my seat again, Kitty grabs my hand and holds it tight. The rest of her body is still limp. Once Mary has her mostly cleaned up she takes a seat on the other side of Kitty and her hand is grabbed in a strong grip as well. She may not entirely realize it yet but Kitty is slouched on the couch with her legs spread wide open and her swollen pussy on full display. Same with her beautiful perky breasts.

Since Kitty seems sort of out of it I turn to Anne, "I guess it's your turn while Kitty recovers."

"Oh! OK. Hmm. It has to be embarrassing or public now, right? And sexual stuff is better?" I nod. "Ok. Mary, I Dare you to go outside and flash the first car the drives by."

"What? It's after midnight! Who knows how long I'll be out there! And I live here!" The dark haired redhead next to Kitty objects. While both redheads are pale, Mary has no freckles at all. It's a nice contrast between them.

"I know!" Anne grins as she starts ticking things off with her fingers. "It's public! It's embarrassing! And it's sexy! What's not to like?"

"Well... I..." Mary starts to object more. "Oh fine! You're right. I just don't want to do it in my neighborhood." She gently but firmly disentangles herself from Kitty's grip and stands up, heading for the door.

Anne gets up to follow but when I try to stand up Kitty grabs my arm, "Noooooo, I want to watch too. Help me over there please."

That sounds like a good idea to me so I nod and stand up next to her. I pull my pants back up so I don't trip and shrug out of my shirt so I can feel Kitty's bare skin next to mine. She watches approvingly as I partially strip.

When I help her stand up she realizes how exposed and on display she was. She definitely seems embarrassed about that as she leans heavily on me to support her still wobbly legs. Kitty fixes her top but the shoulder straps are being problematic for her. With her slim shoulders it's hard to keep both on at the same time. As we slowly walk to the door one of them falls down entirely. She don't fix it immediately seemingly resigned to having a breast and nipple exposed like her bare pussy. At least her garter and stockings are still on.

The other two waited for us by the door. A nervous Mary opens it and sidles out. Like most people it seems she's a lot more comfortable embarrassing other people than embarrassing herself. The three of us watch from the big window in the entryway as Mary, clad in her skimpy lingerie, makes her way to the sidewalk.

Kitty is already pressed against me so I stand next to Anne and rest a hand on her plush rear. The next few minutes are very enjoyable as I caress and squeeze the blonde shortstack on one side and the slim redhead on the other. Touching her too much still makes her whole body twitch though so I settle for holding her hip just above her tight little butt.

Headlights finally appear and a fidgety Mary pulls down the front of her thin corset-ish lingerie top. She bounces her breasts a few times before raising her arms above her head and jumping up and down a few times. It's pretty sexy from here so I'm sure the car is getting a great eyeful.

The car turns to pull into the driveway across the street but misjudged things and the SUV runs over some grass and a small bush on the way in. I'm sure the driver was very distracted by Mary. A young man stumbles out of the driver's door staring at Mary and shouts something. He seems very agitated and excited.

"I'm playing a game with Karl!" Mary shouts before tugging her top back up and running for her house. The guy immediately relaxes and stares after her. She darts back inside and slams the door shut, breathing heavily with her face blushing brightly and clearly very embarrassed.

"Oh no!" She says looking at us panting. "That was my neighbor's son home from college! And three of his friends! I know he thought I was hot before but now? What am I going to do next time I see them?"

"It's not funny!" Mary half shouts at Anne, who was laughing loudly at the turn of events. Anne just laughs more.

"It, umm, is kind of funny." Kitty says. "You'd probably think it was hilarious if it happened to someone else."

"Well..." Mary calms down slightly and sighs. "Yeah, you're probably right." She looks at Anne, "You don't have to laugh so much! How'd you feel if that was you out there?" Anne tries to respond but she's still laughing.

"Umm, can I take my turn now?" Kitty asks. Her quiet personality back after the wild uninhibited sex. She's still holding onto me though, which is very nice.

I nod and she looks at the still laughing blonde, "Anne, I Dare you to go do a dozen jumping jacks on the lawn where those guys can see you."

Anne stops laughing but Mary starts snickering. "Ha! How bout them apples?" She says pointing at Anne's large breasts in a fun double entendre.

"I... you... oohhh!" Anne seems speechless a moment before throwing her hands up, "Fine, I'll give them a sight they won't forget anytime soon!" She stomps over to the door and exits to gleeful laughter from Mary.

I wave Mary over to take Anne's vacated spot by my side. I put an arm around her to grope and fondle a breast still mostly exposed from her flashing dare. She has full, firm breasts that are wonderful to hold and her pale pink nipples are fun to play with.

Anne walks straight to the edge of the sidewalk and shouts, "Oh boys!" at the four young men milling around the car across the street. They all look over at the busty blonde in the too small sheer babydoll lingerie and panty set. "Just playing a little game with Karl. Enjoy the show!"

I think the guys were slightly weirded out by a scantily clad random woman talking to them but as soon as she mentioned playing a game with me they visibly relaxed. Also, the concern for driving over the grass and the small bush is temporarily forgotten by them. Instead their focus is on the beautiful woman giving them a show.

Anne starts doing jumping jacks, but in an overtly sexual manner. She bounces up and down while swinging her hips side to side as well. I can only see her from behind but even from here the bouncing of her large breasts is very obvious. Her plush butt is bouncing enticingly as well with the sheer bikini style panties stretched almost to breaking point across her ample rear.

The guys stand there in shock watching the beautiful woman and their eyes get wider when her breasts prove to be too much for the lingerie. One shoulder strap breaks and on the next jump Anne's other breast pushes the remaining strap off her shoulder. She does the last few jumping jacks with nothing covering her large soft breasts.

When she's done Anne blows them a kiss and prances back to the house. When she gets in she leans against the door, "That was exhilarating and terrifying! Damn I've missed doing things like that!"

"You always were quite the exhibitionist." Mary comments.

"Well... yeah." Anne agrees. "It's just so fun!"

I want to encourage that line of thought but my phone chooses that moment to chime with a notification. Anne helpfully bounces to living room to get it for me since my hands are full of redheads. Bouncing being a key term since her breasts with their light brown nipples and wide areola are still completely exposed.

She hand me my phone as she pulls up the one remaining shoulder strap and mostly covers and huge breast. "Hey, we match!" She points to Kitty's one exposed breast, getting the slim woman to blush and turn her body towards me more.

Checking my phone I see the chime was to let me know the order I placed earlier is about to arrive. Grinning broadly I let go of the pair and take a step back to look at them. I want to see if I want to add anything to my next Dare for them.

Kitty is wearing the overly large sheer babydoll lingerie with garter and stockings with one perky breast exposed and her wet pussy clearly visible. Not that the sheer material does much to hide the vibrant pink nipple that is covered. Mary still has her panties and garter on but her corset looking lacy sheer top is still pulled down from my groping. Her pale nipples and areola on her full breasts are nice and visible. Lastly, with the strap broken Anne's top is doing nothing to cover one of her large breasts and wide areolas. Her sheer panties have ridden up too, more like wedging between her plump shaved lips than giving her a cameltoe.

They all look amazingly sexy and just what I have in mind. "Ok ladies, time for my next turn. I ordered pizza while you were getting dressed and it should be here in a minute or so. I Dare you three to answer the door dressed just like you are now and really show off your amazing sexy bodies to the delivery person."

All three of them are very surprised and even Anne blanches slightly at the thought of doing the cliché of getting a pizza delivered while topless. Kitty looks slightly terrified since she's the most exposed and the most embarrassed. They all start talking at the same time when a car pulls up to the curb outside. They get very quiet as a car door closes and we hear footsteps on the sidewalk.

They jump at the knock on the door. Anne, being the closest, slowly opens the door to find a harried looking young man on the other side carrying a few pizzas. I takes a moment for him to realize there's a scantily clad mostly topless woman on the other side. His eyes open wide as the redheads join Anne, all of them standing and posing to offer the delivery guy clear views of exposed breasts and pussy and sexy bodies in general.

The guy opens and closes his mouth a few times before simply holding the the pizzas out for the lovely ladies. Mary leans forward, giving him a great view of her firm full breasts, to take the pizzas from him. He stares at her and mumbles something before starting to turn around.

"Oh wait!" I say quickly. This is sexy and hilarious and I definitely want to extend the scene here. "Let me get my wallet for your tip. Wait right there."

I grab the pizzas and go into the living room. Setting the pizzas down I grab some money from my wallet. Returning I see not much has changed except the women are all blushing a little more, especially Kitty. Even Anne seems slightly flustered. All of that really turns me on.

"Ok, here's your tip but first I want you to play a bit of our game. It's Karl's Truth or Dare. Don't worry about getting back late for your work, just tell them Karl asked you to play a game and it'll be fine." I thought about how the Rules worked earlier and they will work the way I told him.

He nods slowly, accepting the Rules for playing a game with me. "Ok, Truth for you. Which lovely set of breasts do you like the most? There's no right or wrong answer, just personal preference."

His eyes widen even more as he looks back and forth between the three women. "Here, I'll help you decide. I Dare you to grope each set of breasts to help you decide."

Everyone seems surprised by that but he reaches forward with both hands to grab Anne's big breasts first. He gropes and massages her breasts, obviously enjoying how her soft flesh jiggles in his hands. Next is Mary and her full, firm breasts. He definitely likes hers too and he plays with her pale nipples. Last is a very embarrassed Kitty. He squeezes and plays with her firm little perky breasts and bright pink nipples.

It's clear he likes all of them but he manages to get some words out, "Her... hers." He points to Kitty. "I... I love all of them and yours are the biggest I've ever felt but... but there's something about little titties..." He gives a very embarrassed Kitty a lustful look.

"Good answer!" I say. "I mean, they'd all be good answers since they're all gorgeous." I tuck some dollar bills under the one shoulder strap holding up Kitty's lingerie. "I Dare you to kiss and suck on each of her breasts before you get your tip."

I think he hesitates because this is so far outside his normal experiences. "Here, just do something like this." I take a few steps forward and lean down to kiss and suck on Mary's full breasts. She moans slightly, which jolts him to action.

With a great deal of enthusiasm and not a lot of skill he licks and sucks on Kitty's perky little breasts. She moans a bit too while looking more and more embarrassed. It just makes her seem cuter and sexier.

I didn't say how long he should stay there and after a minute or so he stands up with a few dollars in his hand and a goofy grin on his face. I notice he gives a long glance at Kitty's exposed pussy so I decide to add more to the fun.

"Ladies, let's do a bit more and get you all in a similar situation." All three tense up slightly. "I dare the three of you to remove each other's panties and then masturbate for a minute."

Kitty immediately turns towards Mary, probably to avoid getting more attention. This kind of backfires since my dare just now included telling them to show off their sexy bodies. She does this by bending at the waist to grab Mary's panties.

In doing so, her already too short babydoll lingerie rides up even more. This means her long slender legs and firm little butt are completely exposed. She realizes the position she's in but she stays like that to follow the dare. Her sheer black sticking and black garter help highlight both her legs and how exposed she is.

After seeing her friend's pose, Anne opts to squat next to Mary, showing off her big breasts. The pair pull Mary's dark green panties down and help her step out of them. I stand behind her and rub the newly exposed pussy, spreading her smooth pale lips with my fingers and teasing her clit under her patch of neatly trimmed red hair.

Both women stand up quickly and the redheads move to flank the busty blonde. Both of them squat with legs spread wide to show off their pussies as they grab their friends underwear. The borrowed panties are tight on the large bottomed woman and they have to tug and pull back and forth a few times to get them off. It might have been easier and more fun to have them rip her panties off instead.

The pair on the floor sit down and lean back with Anne joining them. Soon the trio of friends are sitting side by side with legs spread open as they start playing with themselves. The guy seems lost again as he stares at the beautiful, mostly naked women masturbating in front of him.

After the minute is up all three stand up with each other's help. This ends up being pretty sexy too. "Ok mister delivery guy, I have another Truth question for you. If you could see them do anything, what would it be?"

"I... uhh... I'd want to see them, umm, bent over." He stammers while staring at the sexy trio. "And... and... fucked?" He says that last part hopefully.

"Well, it's your lucky day. Mostly." I add to the relief of the trio. "I hope you like watching." The trio look concerned again.

"Ladies, I Dare the three of you to sexily bend over the railing on the front porch. With your breasts over the rail." Since it's part of the game they reluctantly troop out past the guy and with varying degrees of trepidation and excitement bend over the rail. They each take a similar sexy pose with chest over the rail with straight legs spread and slightly arching their backs to make their rears and breasts more prominent. They all seem embarrassed to some degree with Anne seeming excited too. Kitty is the opposite end, all embarrassed, while Mary is somewhere in the middle.

"Perfect! Don't you think they look amazing!" The young delivery guy gulps and nods, staring at the trio of beautiful women bent over. They have beautiful, sexy butts and all of them spread their legs enough to see at least some of their pussies from behind.

Taking the few steps down to the yard I get an amazing view of their breasts. Bent over like this they're a different kind of sexy. Anne's huge breasts are stretching as they hang down heavily. In the middle, Mary's full breasts have mostly retained their shape but look a size or two larger with gravity. Kitty's perky little breasts haven't changed much, pointing nearly straight out from her chest.

I hear a noise behind me and see the four young men are just finishing up fixing the position of the car and trying to make the grass and bush look less bad. They haven't noticed we're on the porch yet but I'm about to change that.