Karl's Rules Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, just that this one here finalized the divorce from her douchy ex." The blonde says cheerfully. She points to the fit curvy redhead.

"Oh?" I say curiously. I don't have to ask for an explanation since the blonde helpfully answers my unasked question.

"Yeah, he cheated on her with his secretary, at least two interns, and his boss. That we know of. Also lying and other shitty stuff." It's clear she doesn't have a high opinion of the ex.

"Wow!" I say, surprised by the answer. "So you're all celebrating? What are your names?" I ask since it seems not everybody wants to talk about the recent ex.

The redhead looks somewhat relieved and quickly responds, "I have the most stereotypical name for a redhead with Scottish heritage. I'm Mary Anne."

"I'm right with Mary on the boring name front." The short blonde says. "I'm Anne Marie. Kinda boring but hey, it's my name. She has the best name." She points to the third woman.

The tall slender woman shrugs, "My name is..."

"Kitty!" The blonde shouts and reaches up to scratch behind her friend's ear.

"Kelly." The taller woman says as she smoothes her hair down. "Or Cat. Or Kitty." She gives Anne a friendly glare. "Only a few people get to call me Kitty." She looks at me with her piercing green eyes, "You can call me Kitty too if you want."

"Ok. So Mary, Anne, and Kitty." Anne tries to scratch behind Kelly's ear again but the slender woman fends off her friend with a practiced wave of her arm. All three are beautiful, sexy women and seem to be around thirty years old or so, a few years older than me. "Would you three like to play a game?"

"Sure!" Comes the reply from all three. "What game do you want to play?" Mary asks. "I have cards, regular board games, some strategy board games. I only have three controllers for video games but we could take turns." The redhead lists off options in the house.

I'm sure I could figure out a way to have fun with those but I already have a game I want to try, "How about we play Truth or Dare?" I ask the sexy trio.

"What? Really?" Anne asks. "We haven't played that in about ten years. What was it, sophomore year of college? Junior year?"

"Definitely junior year." Kitty says. "I'd be up for playing it." She says quietly.

"Sure, I'm in." Mary says.

"Yes! Count me in! I love games like this!" Anne says enthusiastically. It seems like she's the big personality extrovert while Kitty is more reserved and laid back. Mary seems somewhere in the middle.

"Great!" I say while thinking about the Rules I made. They'll play any game I choose, including modified versions of games. "Let's play Karl's Truth or Dare." The all agree without hesitation and we grab our drinks, taking them to the living room. Truth or Dare is a total cliche but should be lots of fun.

There's a big comfy sectional couch we can all easily fit on. I take a spot in the middle with Anne to my left and Mary and Kitty to my right. It's kind of weird to casually sit down for a game with three beautiful women I met a few minutes ago.

"So what makes it Karl's Truth or Dare?" Mary asks me.

"Oh, that just means it has some special rules to the game." I say. "Things like deciding who goes next and what's allowed or not. A few more things too." They nod their heads. "Here's a hint though. Almost everything is allowed so have lots of fun." Anne laughs loudly, Mary snickers, and Kitty giggles slightly.

"Ok, I'll start. Anne. Truth or Dare?" I look at the busty woman next to me.

"Dare of course!" I was hoping she'd say that. Wanting to start things going sexual right away I start with an easy one.

"I dare you to kiss someone here. Your choice on how and where you kiss them." I say.

Anne pauses a moment but quickly gets up and grabs Mary's head with both hands, pulling her up slightly. They share a brief but intense kiss before Mary falls back on the couch next to me.

"I've been wanting to do that again since college." She looks at me, "Thanks Karl!"

"You're welcome!" I say, somewhat surprised. A thought pops into my head, "Oh, for Karl's Truth or Dare, the sexier the better. That was a great first Dare. Mary, your turn to ask."

Mary turns to Kitty, "Truth or Dare?"

"Umm, truth." Kitty responds almost shyly.

"Do you want to kiss me again too?" Mary asks.

"Yes." Kitty answers directly, a slight blush coloring her pale freckled face. "Karl, Truth or Dare?" She asks quickly.

"Dare." I choose that to see what she comes up with.

"I, umm, dare you to... kiss someone." She seems a little flustered and clearly just goes with my dare.

"Ok, works for me." I turn to Mary, lean down, and kiss her on the lips. I don't do just a quick one either and instead give her a French kiss, which she reciprocates. She's a very good kisser and I immediately understand why the other two would want to kiss her again.

Breaking the kiss I look down at Mary. Her pale cheeks definitely have some color to them too and she's breathing heavier. "Wow, I see what you two mean!" I say getting a bit of a blush from all of them.

"Ok, my turn. Here's one of the special rules for the game. All three of you have to do my Truth or Dare if I want and I get to pick which one you do." They all nod in agreement to the new game rule I made up. It's completely arbitrary and not exactly fair but the Rules say they'll play any game with me, apparently even made up games.

"Ok, so I'm curious about something so I'm picking Truth. When were you all sexually active with each other?" I'm curious about their answers.

Mary speaks up first, "It started part way through our freshman year of college until I guess about junior year."

"Yeah, we didn't know each other before college but we became friends quickly." Anne adds. "We were all curious and wanted to experiment with our sexuality. One thing led to another and then we were having fun together almost every weekend. Those were good times." Anne smiles happily.

"Yeah, it was great." Kitty says quietly. "It stopped partway through junior year though. Anne and I still hooked up sometimes through senior year but we both missed having Mary there. It was very enjoyable but just not the same without her."

"What?" Mary looks shocked. "I thought that all stopped because you two didn't want to fool around anymore!"

"We didn't want to fool around with your new boyfriend and he wouldn't let you do anything sexual without him." Kitty says. "We tried to tell you about things but you were head over heels for him so..." the slim woman shrugs. "He tried to get us to convince you to have group sex. He even propositioned us separately too."

"Oh that fucking asshole! I wish I'd never married him!" Mary almost shouts. She turns to me, "Is it my turn?"

"Sure." I agree since she clearly has an idea ready.

"Kitty, Truth or Dare? Pick dare" She says immediately.

Kitty smiles at her friend, "Dare."

"Thanks." Mary says. "I dare you to kiss me."

Kitty smiles and leans down to Mary. Their kiss starts out tame but rapidly turns into passionate making out, complete with some minor groping.

After a minute or two Kitty sits back up, "Mmm, I've missed that too. You're such a good kisser." They're both flushed with arousal.

Kitty looks at Anne, "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!" Anne looks excited and turned on by watching her friends.

"I, umm, dare you to kiss me now." Kitty says

"Alright!" Anne gets up quickly making her large breasts bounce wonderfully. She doesn't hesitate at all, leaning over Kitty to French kiss her for a minute or so. It's pretty sexy to watch and it's clearly ramping up everyone.

Once she's done Anne looks at me, "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." I smile at her.

"Great!" Anne says as she stands right in front of me. "Kissing like that is fun but that's just a warm up. I dare you to kiss my titties! I saw you watching me when I got up." Her friends don't seem surprised by this dare at all. Kitty giggles slightly and Mary just rolls her eyes.

"Guilty as charged." I say deliberately looking at her chest. With her peasant blouse she's the only one showing off cleavage right now. "I guess the only question is just what you have showing or all of your breasts?" Anne looks surprised. "I think I should kiss all of your big beautiful breasts. What do you think?"

Anne seems somewhat taken aback by the directness I didn't have prior to today. Kitty giggles more and waves a slim hand at her busty friend, "All of them! Look at her face! She was trying to one-up us and you leapfrogged her!"

"Yeah, all of them!" Mary agrees. "I haven't seen them in ages." It seems to be their personalities anyway but I'm not sure how much the Rules are affecting them to agree with my made up game rules. I'm definitely not going to complain.

"Ok, sounds like we all agree." I grin as grab the hem of her shirt and start pulling up. Anne is briefly surprised but she quickly recovers, lifting her shirt up and over her head. After tossing it by her seat on the couch she reaches back to unhook her bra. Like a lot of larger bras it's basically plain white but at least it has a bit of lacy detailing.

She removes her bra with a flourish and some impressive bouncing. Her breasts are big and fairly soft, hanging down heavily. She has wide light brown areolas and medium brown regular sized nipples.

"Mmm, yep! Still sexy as ever!" Mary says. "I can't believe I missed them all these years because of my stupid..." she takes a deep breath. "Never mind about him. I have you all here instead. What size are they now? They're definitely bigger than I remember."

Anne grabs her breasts and hefts them a few times, which is a wonderful sight. "These puppies are G cups now! Just a bit bigger than the double D's I had in college."

She bounces them again, making me think she was probably fun at parties in college.

"You are very sexy. I guess I should complete your dare now." She keeps holding them up, offering me her big beautiful breasts. I eagerly lean forward to kiss a brown nipple. It's already nice and firm with arousal and when I swirl my tongue around it Anne moans happily.

With her helping me by holding and moving her own breasts around I make good on the dare by kissing every bit of her large soft breasts. Anne is moaning and has a flush creeping down her neck while the other two watch eagerly. Both of them start shifting their legs slightly while I finish up kissing their friend's chest.

"Did you all like that? Because I definitely did." I say looking around. I get nods of approval and a slight noise of disappointment from Anne when I stopped kissing her. It's clear everyone enjoyed that and everyone is pretty horny and ready for more.

"My turn now. Hmm." I look around at them all waiting for the next fun thing. I decide to go for it and really step things up. "How about a Dare for all of you." They all seem excited about that. "I spilled some ice cream on me so I Dare you three to clean me off."

"What? Cleaning?" Anne asks. "That doesn't seem, well, sexy. I was hoping for something more..." she trails off.

"Fun?" Kitty suggests quietly.

"Yeah, I don't mean to judge," Mary adds, "but that doesn't seem very... exciting."

"Well, you don't know where all the ice cream dribbled." I respond getting some surprised looks. "And I was planning on getting in the shower. So you three will have to join me in there, assuming it's big enough."

"Ooohhhhh!" Anne says while Kitty covers her mouth and giggles in a very cute and sexy way.

Mary simply stands up and grabs my hand, "Follow me." She pulls me down a hall with the pair of beauties trailing behind us. Right next to an open door for a spare bedroom is a larger than average bathroom with a walk-in shower. It has grab bars all around. The whole bathroom has strategically placed grab bars.

"The house was built with this as an in-law suite so it's fully accessible." She waves at the bathroom in general. Aside from the grab bars all around and different sink, the shower is oversized with a built in folding bench. All four of us should be able to easily fit in there.

Before I can say anything else she grabs my shirt and starts pulling it up. "Wow! When was the last time you got any?" Anne asks as the other two join us and close the door.

"Too long!" Mary answers as she tugs my shirt up. "Now help me so we can get him in the shower."

I'm treated to the strange, new experience of three women stripping off my clothes. I follow their lead as they work together to quickly strip me naked. It seems like after some initial fumbling they're suddenly very efficient at removing my clothes, leading me to think they've done this kind of thing before.

"Wow, we haven't done this since college!" Anne says, confirming my guess, as my shoes and socks get pulled off in rapid succession as slim hands find my belt. "Who was it? Do you remember?"

"Alex, that hot blonde rugby player." Kitty says as my belt gets pulled out of my shorts. "That was a fun night." She says as my shorts get unzipped. Four hands grab my waistband and pull down, stripping my underwear at the same time too Stepping out of my clothes I'm now naked with three hot women around me.

They quickly start to strip too and I kind of want to stop them to slow down. Or maybe strip one at a time. As it is I look around wildly as tops and bras get removed, followed by wiggling out of yoga pants. This wasn't a striptease at all but instead fast removal of clothing.

I get a better look at them as Mary leans into the shower to turn it on. She has a nicely rounded pale rear over toned legs. Her waist narrows and she has average size shoulders her dark red hair drapes over. As she moves I see she has full breasts, maybe a D cup with very pale pink nipples and areola. She has a neatly trimmed patch of bright copper red hair above her pale pink puss. Her skin is very pale all over, which gives her a classic sexy look.

Anne's light blonde hair is about shoulder length and frames her beautiful round face. Her impressive curves and short stature are highlighted even more naked. She has what could be described as a thicker frame but with a curvy body. This gives her a large plush rear to match her large soft breasts.

Since she's five feet tall at most the term "shortstack" applies to her perfectly. Her light tan skin has vague tan lines, like she wears a wide variety of clothing styles. Her pussy is completely bare, showing her light brown lips are already damp with liquid arousal.

Lastly is Kitty. She's taller, about my own height of 5'8". While Anne is short and thick, Kitty is tall and slender. Narrow shoulders and hips along with long, lean limbs give her a very elvish sort of look. That's accentuated by her narrow face and short, strawberry blonde hair.

Her pussy has a fine halo of fuzzy pale red hair. She clearly doesn't trim it but doesn't have a lot down there to start with. I can easily see her bright pink nether lips glistening. She has small perky breasts, maybe a B cup, that are capped with bright pink nipples and areola. Her pale skin has freckles scattered all over it and instead of tan lines she has patches of fewer freckles where her bikini covers her skin.

"Wow, you did get ice cream everywhere." Anne says as all three give my body appraising looks. I'm in decent shape and fairly good looking. All of them spend time staring at my cock. I'm not huge but I'm definitely above average in length and girth. They all seem to like what they see.

"Do I want to know how you managed to get ice cream all over?" Mary asks as I get pulled I to the shower with her.

"Umm, I had fun at an ice cream shop." I say vaguely before realizing they'd probably have fun there. "You three should go there together sometime. You could get similarly dirty with each other there." I briefly explain what they could do at that shop as the other two join us in the shower. They all seem to like the sound of that.

I get very distracted as all three soap up their hands and start washing me. I've been in a shower with previous girlfriends but I've never had more than one person with me. They take turns rubbing sexy bodies and breasts against me while one of them "cleans" my cock by jerking me off. It's an amazing experience.

"I think we've cleaned you up." Kitty says with her slim hand on my cock. "Is it my turn to start a round?" She asks quietly. She seems to be the most reserved and introverted of the three.

"Sure." I say feeling great right now. I got my shower with three beautiful naked women so I'm very happy with things and where they're going.

"Thank you." Kitty says politely, giving my cock a squeeze. "Anne, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare again!" The busty blonde says immediately. I get the feeling that's what she'd pick almost every time.

"Ok, I Dare you to give Karl a, umm... to use your breasts to..." I'm pretty sure I know what she's trying to say but Anne internationally plays dumb.

"Do what with my breasts?" She asks hefting them again, bouncing them against me and Kitty at the same time.

"Oh you know what I mean." Kitty says but Anne just smiles at her slowly bouncing her breasts. I can tell that this is slightly embarrassing for Kitty. I like it and I know the deity who gave me the power to make Rules really likes it.

"I dare you to... to... to give Karl a titfuck." Kitty says in a rush while blushing more.

"See, that wasn't too bad, was it?" Anne asks. "And I'd love to!" She pushes me towards the foldout bench to take a seat. "Hey, can I take my turn while completing my Dare?"

"I guess it depends on things but sure, why not." I say as Mary helpfully hands Anne a folded up towel to kneel on. With how quick and casual they are about things, they must have had a lot of fun in college. I bet a lot of people remember them fondly.

"Awesome! Kitty Cat, Truth or Dare?" Anne says looking up at her slender friend.

The freckled redhead seems torn about what to pick so I help make the decision. "I think we've hit the point of Karl's Truth or Dare game where the three of you always have to pick Dare from each other."

"Oh." Kitty says quietly while Anne cheers. Mary seems to approve too. "Umm, Dare. I guess." She says with quite a bit of trepidation.

"I Dare you to let Karl finger you while I give him a titfuck." Anne says happily.

"What?" Kitty exclaims before blushing. "Oh, umm, yes. I, umm, can do that." Kitty says stepping close to me.

Mary clearly wants in on some of the action too, "Karl, Truth or Dare?" The pale redhead asks and I pick Dare. "I Dare you to finger me too." She says, stepping over to me too.

"Sure!" I say, more than happy with how things are turning out. I get a flash of magical realization that when I told them that the sexier the better for the game means they are going to do almost exclusively sexual Dares, which is fine by me.

Anne watches as I push a few fingers first into Kitty's pink pussy and then a few into Mary's pale pussy. Both women moan with pleasure and I love feeling their tights channels. They are different of course, with Kitty being a little tighter but Mary has a more pronounced clit and very easy to feel G-spot. Both feel and look fantastic and I'm happy to finger both of them.

All three of us watch as Anne scoots forward enough to rest her large, soft breasts in my lap. She presses them together, enveloping my cock in smooth, soft flesh. Grinning up at me she starts bouncing them up and down.

She expertly pleasures my shaft with her motions. It's clear she's done this before and I'm the lucky recipient of her impressive sexual skills. My fingers run on almost autopilot, pleasuring the redheads while I enjoy the feeling of heavy breasts hitting my lap and rippling against my shaft. This is kind of a porn star sex scenario that I'm lucky enough to be in.

Anne seems spurred on by the redheads moaning above her as well as my own moans and grunts of pleasure. With the shower still partially spraying us her breasts make a loud slapping sound every time she hits them against my lap. The redheads watch the bouncing breasts and my cock peeking out between them for a minute or two before Mary finally loses control.