Karl's Rules Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey guys!" I say loudly, not quite shouting. "We're still playing a game over here. Want to come watch?" They look up and with wide eyes and almost no hesitation they come over. All four college aged young men goggle at the mostly naked women on display. The delivery driver follows me down to look at the women's fronts as well. All of them are wide eyed with shock and desire.

With the porch a few steps higher than the lawn the women's breasts are in a perfect position to play with. I kiss, lick, suck, grope, and fondle each of them. They're very different from each other and I love playing with all of them.

"Hey guys, I want you to play Karl's Truth or Dare with us a little bit." They all nod while staring at the women and me teasing Kitty's little breasts. "Great! I Dare all five of you guys to get over here and check out these beautiful women without touching them. Only looking."

They practically run over to get better views with some of them wanting to see breasts and beautiful faces while some wanting to see legs and butts. One guy kneels down in front of the railing to get a better angle on their exposed nether regions. To each their own. It's nice to see a wide variety of interest.

The women are nonplussed at the new extra attention and Kitty in particular seems like she wants to go hide somewhere. Anne seems to turn a corner though. When I start shaking her huge breasts, getting them to jiggle amazingly, she gets a bit of a manic grin and starts swaying her large butt back and forth. She stops trying to hold anything in and moans loudly when I suck on her wide areola and brown nipples.

That does give me an idea though. Going back to Mary I grope and shake her beautiful full breasts again. Her pale nipples get lots of attention and the redhead moans too. I just love playing with breasts and pleasuring women.

Back to Kitty I grab her little breasts firmly and pull down some, getting an involuntary moan. Grinning I start kissing a breast, swirling my tongue around her nipple before sucking hard. I can almost fit her whole breast in my mouth and the hard suction gets an even louder moan from her. Kitty's sensitive freckled breasts are a great source of pleasure and embarrassment in one fantastic package.

Switching to the other breast I give it the same treatment, getting a long moan followed by a squeak of embarrassment. Sucking on her breast again I slide my hand up her slim leg to brush my fingers through her downy bush. She jumps in surprise and then moans even more when I rub her flushed open lips and tease her little clit.

"Ladies," I say pulling my mouth away from her breast with a pop, "I Dare the three of you to stay bent over and make out with each other while I fuck you from behind."

"What?" Kitty says, her face paling.

"It's a perfect Dare for this stage of the game! It's public, embarrassing, and very sexy! It'll be great!" I say happily rubbing her pussy and breasts again before walking back up to the porch, leaving her blushing red from arousal and embarrassment.

"Oh, and guys!" I think of something that should hopefully be fun for them long term, if it works. "I Dare you to watch closely and clearly remember everything about these beautiful women. Since this is part of my game you shouldn't expect anything from them in the future but you can definitely think about them later." I don't know if it'll work that way but they seem haply about it while the women, especially Mary since she lives here, look nonplussed.

Despite the public setting and rapt audience Anne and Mary start kissing as I get behind them. While hesitant at first they quickly start making out with quite a lot of passion. Pulling my cock out of the pajama pants I hold it to line up with Anne's pussy. Finding her opening I press forward between her plump nether lips and into her warm folds to a long moan from her. She's the last one of the trio of friends I get fuck and she feels great.

She's very wet and soft. Almost plush like the rest of her. She's not quite as tight as her friends but her smooth inner walls feel fantastic. Grabbing her large hips I start fucking her in long steady strokes. She easily takes me and when I slam my hips against her rear it jiggles wonderfully with the motion. Bending to the side slightly I see her large breasts hanging down swinging in time to the thrusts as well.

The other guys watch intently from different angles as I fuck Anne for a minute or two. Her moans were muffled at first from kissing Mary but when the pale redhead turned to kiss her slender freckled friend Anne's mouth was left free. She's pretty vocal and clearly enjoying herself. My magical insight tells me she's fully on board with the public exhibitionism at this point.

Not wanting to orgasm just yet, and because I want the variety, I pull out to a disappointed groan and step behind Mary. I slide back into her and start thrusting in steady strokes again. I can just make out her firm breasts jiggling while her nice curvy rear bounces too. She's not as big as Anne but she has a classic hourglass figure that's very fun to watch.

Mary moans too but quieter than before. I can tell she's still a bit embarrassed and self-conscious. Probably nervous about this being her house, which is a valid concern since her neighbor's college aged son and his friends are watching her get fucked on the front porch. As beautiful and sexy as she is I'm sure they would have been interested in her anyways. Now they're definitely going to be thinking and fantasizing about her.

Mary has more problems though as a woman comes in view on the sidewalk. "Oh fuck! Oh no no no no." Mary says quietly.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I slow down and lean over to hear her better. The women is in her late thirties or early forties and clearly spends a lot of time and effort looking good.

"Cindy there is on the HOA board. She's a bitter divorcee who doesn't work so all she does is harass people about bylaws and crap. She takes walks at all hours looking for things to complain about." Mary says with minimal interruptions. "She's kind of a walking stereotype."

Cindy is a beautiful woman wearing a yellow sundress that compliments her hourglass figure well. She has long, wavy blonde hair and her knee length dress shows off her slender legs. Dressed like she is, my first thought is she looks like a Stepford wife. The only problem is her beautiful face is set in a frown and her brown eyes seem cold and mean.

She slows to a shuffling walk as she stares at the strange scene on the lawn and porch. "Hi, I'm Karl." I say to her loudly. "They're just playing a game with me." I explain as I slowly fuck Mary. She looks less scandalized but still not happy.

"Playing a game is fine, but you're making too much noise after hours." Cindy says. "If you don't take things inside right now I'll have to report you for a noise ordinance violation." She seems to relish the idea. Yeah, Mary was right to be wary of her.

"Excuse me, could you come closer so I can hear you better?" I ask. Cindy takes a few steps towards me up the walkway. It's not much closer but it does get her onto Mary's property.

"I'd like you to join our game." I tell Cindy before she can say anything else. "We're playing Karl's Truth or Dare." Mary starts snickering and pushes her rear back at me. It seems she's pretty happy with the turn of events after all since the game is supposed to be sexy, public, and embarrassing right now. I also think about what my dare for them to let me fuck them means and it definitely includes finger fucking.

"This is sexual deviancy!" Cindy says, dramatically stomping her foot. "You shouldn't being doing group stuff like this at all, much less doing it where other people could see! Sex should only be between two people and it should be private! Not out in the open like this!" It's convenient of her to tell me exactly what I should have her do. I know the deity who gave me these powers will greatly enjoy the sexual embarrassment that's about to happen.

First though, I slide my hands to Anne and Kitty. First caressing their sexy but very different butts before pushing a couple fingers inside each woman's pussy. I get two very different feeling channels and I love the contrast between super wet and soft on one side and equally wet but small and very tight on the other.

"So you don't think I should do something like this?" I ask an angry looking Cindy.

Without holding Mary's hips I keep my thrusting slow almost just grinding my hips against her. As I work my fingers in and out of the pair to my sides, the trio of friends all moan at the same time before Mary turns and starts making out with Anne again. Cindy scowls and opens her mouth to say something else.

"Ok Cindy, this next round is going to be fun. Everybody else gets to Dare Cindy to do something." Cindy makes a noise of disgust. "If it's too much, I'll modify it." I say, which is not much reassurance for her since I'm fucking one woman and finger fucking two more. It's mainly for me in case someone has a kink I don't really want to see.

I let the guys start and they are uninspired, especially considering the scene in front of them.

"Flash us your panties!"

"Bend over and touch your toes!"

"Show us your best orgasm face!"

"Do a sexy dance!"

"Flash your boobs!"

They're all surprisingly tame and while she does them all well enough, it's kind of a let down. They have three mostly naked women in sexy lingerie bent over the porch rail getting fucked and fingered and the best they come up with is flashing boobs?

Pulling out of Mary I stand behind the slender freckled redhead, "Kitty, you're turn to give her a Dare." I say as I push my cock back in her tight little channel to both if our moans of pleasure.

"I... umm..." she starts hesitating so I bend over and grab her breasts firmly. Squeezing and pulling on them I thrust into her from behind. She moans loudly again as I find the right combination of attention to her breasts and fucking her to dramatically turn her on.

Cindy rolls her eyes and clicks her tongue in disapproval. "Fine, you can join us!" Kitty says in lot stronger tone than before. "I Dare you to strip naked on the lawn."

"Way to go Kitty!" I praise her as I squeeze her firm little breasts.

"What?" Cindy objects. "That must be going too far!"

"Well, these three are mostly naked and getting fucked because of Dares so it's not too far for you to strip too." I tell the unhappy woman.

She stares a moment before grumbling angrily as she unzips her dress. She quickly strips it off, followed by her plain white bra and panties. She tosses her clothes in the grass near the sidewalk and covers her breasts and pussy with her arms. That won't do.

"I Dare you to not try to cover yourself while you're playing the game." I tell her. She reluctantly moves her arms out of the way to reveal her body, and it's honestly pretty sexy.

She has a narrow, waspish waist over somewhat wide hips and what looked like a nice butt. She has long toned legs too. Up top she has large breasts, maybe natural D cups, that are moderately firm but with some natural sagging that comes with weight and age. She has medium brown nipples and areola and her pussy is mostly shaved with a small triangle of trimmed dark hair above it.

I pull put of Kitty to a disgruntled moan. Seems like she wanted more fucking right now. She rather firmly grabs Mary to kiss her passionately as I walk behind them back to Anne. Sliding back inside he feels great and I lean forward over her larger body, reaching around to grab her big beautiful breasts.

"Your turn Anne. What do you want our nudist to do now?" I ask as I grab her big breasts and jiggle them together.

"I, ooohhh yeeeeaaahhh that feels good!" She presses back against me too. "I... fuck your cock feels good." She says. "Oh, great idea! I Dare you to let all the guys here fuck you! Or play with you! Or both!" She looks up at me, "Can they do both?"

"Sure, that's what I'm doing to you with the Dares so it's not too much." I say as I hold her breasts like soft, squishy handles and start fucking her more. I love the feeling of them jiggling in my hands and the moan of pleasure from her.

"What! No! That's not fair! Not in public like this! Not the Peterson's kid!" She points at the neighbors college aged son. "Not his stupid friends! And definitely not some random delivery guy!"

"Yep, it's fair. It's part of the game we're all playing here." I say. "So yes to the Peterson guy and his friends and yes to the nice delivery guy. In fact, do you want to go first?" I ask him. "Since you're kind of on the clock right now."

He tears his eyes away from Anne's big breasts shaking in my hands, "Umm, yeah. That'd probably be good. Thanks." He looks over at Cindy, "So, can I bend her over like you're doing here?" He asks.

"Sure!" I say. "But she has to stay on the lawn. The closer to the street the better." Mary helpfully offers a simple outdoor chair to him, which he takes and brings near the edge of the lawn.

Even though it's clear she's extremely embarrassed and doesn't want to, Cindy kneels facing backwards on the padded seat with her chest over the back of the chair. Her naked body is quite the erotic sight. The only downside is she's kneeling kind of hunched over to hide her body. That won't do.

"Cindy, I Dare you to make sure your sexy body is on full display for everyone who sees you." She glares at me but dramatically shifts her position. Instead of hunched over with legs closed tight she spread her knees apart and arches her back to show off her rounded butt and lovely breasts. "Much better!" Everybody else approves too.

I continue to slowly fuck Anne while bending over to hold her big soft breasts as the delivery guy approaches Cindy. He raises shaky hands to her breasts and grabs them. He gropes and shakes her breasts haphazardly, like he doesn't really know what he's doing. It's clear the young man has very little sexual experience.

Mary looks up at me with her piercing blue eyes, "Do I get a turn?" She asks.

"Of course!" I give Anne's soft breasts another big squeeze before letting go and pulling out of her. She gives a disappointed little moan but I sidestep to stand behind Mary again. It's wonderful pushing myself back inside her and like the others I bend over her to grope her full breasts, filling each hand with her sexy flesh.

Mary moans and grinds against me as she looks at Cindy, someone who's clearly been aggravating and frustrating. "Cindy, since you were so dismissive of group sex I have a good one for you. I Dare you to have at least two people fucking you or playing with you until they all cum." Mary has a manic grin and Cindy just nods and accepts it. She's already on display so what's a bit more.

After hearing Mary's dare the delivery guy suddenly let's go of Cindy's chest and fumbles with his belt. He pulls his cock out almost frantically as he steps behind Cindy. It takes him several fumbled tries before he manages to find her opening. Some more inexpert thrusting follows as he figures out what works for this angle.

The neighbor's son takes his vacant place and starts groping and fondling Cindy's lovely handfuls. He definitely has more experience and from Cindy's moans I think he's giving her more pleasure than the delivery guy. I definitely don't mind watching her bare breasts get played with.

It takes hardly any time before the delivery guy shoots his load inside Cindy. Gasping for breath the young man stumbles back to look at his handiwork. I tell him he's done playing the game with us and he heads to his cheap car while looking back at all the sexy naked women. He gets into his car and drives off. I almost want to have him stay more but how he was playing with Cindy wasn't as fun to watch. Hopefully he'll get more experience with pleasuring people.

With that in mind I have a great idea, "Cindy and everyone having fun with her!" I get their attention while slowly fucking Mary, "I Dare you all to make sure to give each other lots of pleasure while you're fucking and playing. Cindy, I Dare you to greatly enjoy having group sex and sex in public." I'm not sure how well that'll work but it should make for a better show at least.

One of the neighbor's friends drops his shorts and takes his place behind Cindy. While he starts fucking her, and making her breasts bounce fantastically, one of his friends comes on the porch behind us. With a nod and some lingering glances at the women he grabs another chair from the side of the porch.

He sets it next to the first chair and with a little guidance and groping hands from all four of them Cindy gets repositioned on all fours, hands on one chair and knees on the other. It's a great idea that gives all four of them easy access to her, which they all take advantage of. She's suddenly getting groped and played with by three guys while a fourth fucks her from behind.

A car drives by and slams on the brakes at the sight of four men fucking a woman on the front yard. "We're playing a game with Karl!" One guy shouts, waving back to me and the three naked friends leaning over the railing. The middle aged guy driving the car rolls down the window more and sticks his head out to get a better look. Cindy must be following my Dare about being seen because she pushes herself up on the chair, showing off her bare chest and moaning loudly.

"Holy fuck, is that Cindy?" The guy says with surprise, leaning out of his window more. "It is Cindy!" He seems shocked. "Wow! I never thought I'd see something like this!" He stays and watches until the college guy grunts with his orgasm, shooting his load deep inside Cindy. That triggers an orgasm from her, which is quite a sexy sight.

Shaking his head, the guy slowly drives off as the neighbor's son steps up behind Cindy and rams his cock into her. He's a little more forceful and says something about payback for what a pain she's been to his parents. It's seems like Mary was right about her.

Since it's fairly late, no other cars come by. It's just the action on the lawn and me switching between the women while Anne and Kitty take turns making out with Mary. Between the kissing and fucking and fingering, the three women are kept close to the edge of orgasm but not quite getting there.

Shortly after the last guy slides his cock into Cindy's well fucked pussy a pair of women walking a dog stop in front of the yard. The both stare a few moments before one of them blurts out, "Isn't that the bitch who made you cut down your lilac bush?"

"Yeah," says the other woman, "and she trashed my Halloween decorations." She looks at the porch, just now noticing the three lingerie clad women. "Wow! What the fuck is going on here?"

"Hi, I'm Karl and we're all just playing a game." I tell them. Both women relax and nod while looking between Cindy and the guy and me with the trio of friends on the porch. "Come look closer if you want." I offer as Cindy straightens up to show of her naked body to them.

The women look at each other in some unspoken agreement and walk closer. Soon as they step onto the property I invite them to join the game. "I Dare both of you to join the guys in their Dare with Cindy." They're surprised at first but quickly join the guys fondling and groping Cindy who's still on all fours on the chairs.

"Hey, can we flip her over?" One of the new women asks. With shrugs and nobody objecting the group literally pick Cindy up and set her down on the chairs face up. She's still in a similar position, just facing a different direction. The guy that had been fucking her has to bend his knees more but he happily slides back into her.

The reason for the position change becomes apparent when the one woman strips off her shorts and panties. Bottomless, she straddles Cindy's head and orders her to eat her out. I'm guessing my Dare about giving each other pleasure kicks in because Cindy starts licking without more complaints.