Karl's Rules Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turns and grabs Kitty, pulling the slender woman in for a kiss above their kneeling friend. The two start making out, only pausing as one or the other moans from what I'm doing to them. I think Mary is horny and trying to make up for lost time and lost opportunities.

Anne speeds up her titucking and I finger them more intensely as everybody is getting more and more turned on. Moans and grunts and heavy breathing echo in the tiled shower along with the typical sounds of spraying water. It's incredibly erotic and I mainly watch the breasts on my shaft. I definitely look up at the kissing redheads and their sexy bodies and pussies too.

Mary is the first to orgasm. Her inner walls tighten on my fingers as her moans get louder. She grabs a bar to help steady her. Kitty follows shortly after, her tight channel gripping my fingers as her moans become almost silent gasps. She also grabs a bar to steady herself, both of them almost pressing their breasts against my head.

Having two sexy naked women orgasm on my hands while a third is bouncing her breasts on my cock pushes me over the edge too. I spurt my load all over Anne's big breasts and hands as she keeps moving her breasts on me.

Once I'm spent Anne slows down and rests her breasts in my lap while Kitty giggles a bit in between gasps for air. Mary breaks the silence first, "Damn, I've missed doing things like this." There's murmurs of approval and agreement all around. "Who's turn is it now?" She asks.

"Mine." I say, breathing hard myself. "I'm going to Dare all of you but let me think of a good one." I wonder where the limit is to what I could dare them and I get magical knowledge that the limits are probably more than I would do anyways.

"I Dare all three of you to let me freely grope and play with you for the rest of the game." I know that'll let me do almost everything besides penetrating them, which will be amazing.

"Umm, that a pretty big Dare." Kitty says.

Anne snorts with laughter, "Yeah, because titfucking and fingering to orgasm aren't big Dares. I mean he does still have his fingers in both if you. And his cock between my boobs.

"Well..." Kitty starts but trails off, blushing more. "I guess you're right."

"Yeah, after that awesome orgasm I wouldn't mind being touched some more." Mary adds.

Both redheads moan slightly when I pull my fingers out of them and gently caress their tender pussies. I realize I'm somehow ambidextrous now and a brief flash of insight lets me know it's because of the Dares in the game. That's another unexpected surprise.

Sliding my hands up their bodies I feel up both their sexy bodies to cup their breasts. Mary has nice handfuls and Kitty has smaller firm little mounds. They are both sexy and fun to squeeze and grope. Not wanting to leave Anne out of things I reach down to cup her huge breasts in my lap and tease her nipples, getting a nice moan from her.

"Let's get you cleaned up." I say as I stand up still holding her breasts. She stands up with me and I turn her around so she's facing the shower spray. "It's your turn to start the round." I tell her as I keep my hands on her.

"Oh fuck. Umm..." she's distracted by me playing with her breasts and nipples. "Mary! Truth or Dare?"

"Isn't it just Dare or Dare right now?" Mary asks.

"Oh! Right!" Anne says loudly. "Mary, I Dare you to eat me out until I cum! You all got to cum and now I do too."

"Sounds great to me!" I say as I guide Anne's busty shortstack body to the bench seat I was just on. She eagerly spreads her thick legs for Mary, showing off her hairless pussy. It's flushed open with arousal and she's very clear about what she wants.

"Can I give my Dare too?" Mary asks.

"Sure." I say, figuring it should be fun.

"Ok, I was going to Dare you but you just came and your cock is probably... hard... again... already." Everybody looks down at my member, hard again thanks to the goddess who gifted me the ability to make the Rules as pat of her game.

"I Dare you to fuck me while I eat her out." Mary says firmly. "It's been way too long since I've had a cock in me." Instead of kneeling in front of Anne the pale redhead spreads her legs some and bends at the waist until her head is in her blonde friend's lap.

I can easily see her pale pink lips between her legs. This is an offer I'm definitely going to accept. Placing a hand on her hip I reach down to guide my cock to her pussy. Finding her opening I push inside slowly to a long moan of pleasure from Mary. It takes only a few easy thrusts before I'm buried to the hilt inside her.

"Oh fuck yes!" Mary cries out as she shakes a little with what feels like a tiny orgasm. "I've really missed this." She says before tilting her head down to start licking Anne, getting a nice moan from her as well.

"Kitty? What's your Dare? I don't want you to be left out." I say as I start thrusting very slowly.

"Umm, uhh..." Kitty's attention is focused on the scene in front of her. "Umm, I... Anne, I Dare you to... to finger me." She clearly is flustered and still following along with previous Dares.

"That should be really sexy!" I say giving Kitty a little push on her tight little rear. She stumbles forward and moans as Anne's fingers quickly find her pussy. The tall slender woman leans forward, grabbing a bar with one hand and one of Anne's big breasts with the other. Anne opens her mouth to lick and suck on Kitty's perfectly positioned chest while her fingers start on the willowy woman's pussy.

Feeling the bodies over her, Mary looks up and states a moment before moaning loudly as I pull back my cock and thrust forward forcefully. She puts her head down again and starts licking in earnest.

I'm treated to the amazing sight of the trio playing with and licking each other while I start fucking Mary with a steady but deep pace. I don't want to pound into her just yet. Instead I want to savor the moment. That sentiment is not shared by the three women.

Anne is clearly fingering Kitty rather forcefully while Mary is licking and fingering Anne with gusto in turn. Their moans of pleasure increase rapidly and it seems like a race to see who can get someone else off faster. I help with that by picking up the pace slightly and making sure I bottom out against Mary's firm, rounded butt with each stroke. Feeling Mary pushed against her really seems to crank up Anne's arousal.

Even though I'm not fucking very fast I can feel myself inching closer to orgasm. Mary's pussy feels amazing and watching the three is fantastic. Anne's big breasts are jiggling while Kitty's slender sexy body is on display. I think the only reason I'll last longer than them is they are full of latent, pent-up arousal and desire.

Anne gets there first, maybe because Mary seems to have amazing oral skills. She is certainly a great kisser. Whatever the reason, Anne stiffens up against the wall while moaning loudly as her orgasm crashes through her.

The voyeur in me loves watching women orgasm, especially live like this. I get to see and hear her experience pleasure, which includes watching her big soft breasts shake as her body spasms. I'm not the only one who likes it since Kitty orgasms shortly after, her slender body and small firm breasts shaking as she has her soundless scream of pleasure.

Once they both start coming down from their orgasms Mary removes her hand from between Anne's legs. I take that as my sign to really start fucking her. I firmly grab both of her hips right below her narrow waist. I had been slowly and steadily thrusting into her and I go from that to hard, fast fucking.

Mary squeaks in surprise, followed by uneven moans of pleasure as she grabs Anne. She holds on tight while straightening her legs and pushing her rear up slightly to get a better angle for my cock to slam into her.

This time it's the short busty blonde and the tall slender redhead watching as their friend gets fucked right in front of them. And in Anne's case, braced against her. They both seem enthralled by the sight and I'm guessing part of that is wanting to get fucked too.

Mary must have been really wound up because it doesn't take very long for her pussy to tighten on my shaft in spasming waves as she moans loudly against Anne's lap. Following my sexual instincts, which are far better than they used to be, I keep fucking her hard as her first orgasm rolls right into another. Then another.

She's one of those lucky multi-orgasmic people and I love watching her and feeling her under me and around my cock. After several orgasms in a row I slam into her and hold myself deep inside her as my throbbing cock starts shooting my cum.

Moaning and grunting, I'm treated to Mary having another powerful orgasm. As she feels me orgasm, her inner walls clamp down even more. She moans and starts saying something unintelligible as her pussy tries to extract as much cum as possible from me.

Once her orgasm recedes from strong spasms to slight twitches I carefully pull out. Luckily the folded towel from earlier is still on the floor so I lower Mary down to kneel on it. She sits with her legs spread wide and she holds onto Anne tight as everybody recovers.

"That was a hell of a thing." Mary says looking up at me. "I haven't been fucked like that in a long time." She reaches out and grabs my semi-hard cock. It rapidly gets fully erect again in her hand. "Oh wow! You're hard again already!" The other two women stare almost hungrily at me.

"Let's all get cleaned up and out of the shower." I say. "This is tons of fun but there are other fun places to fool around." They all agree since we're all getting a bit waterlogged. With a little help and lots of groping and caressing we get all of us cleaned off.

Part of leaving the shower is wanting to play somewhere else but part of it is a feeling that I should be doing more. Not necessarily more people, but more than just private sex. I get the definite feeling the goddess or deity or whatever she is wants me to not just have sex, but also do sexy things in public. Also sexy things with embarrassment. I really like that too so it's not a problem for me. That means I'm not done with these beauties just yet.

As we start drying ourselves and each other off I think about what I could do. When they start picking up clothes I get a fun idea.

"Ok, for the next round of the game," I say to get their attention, "I Dare you three to get dressed in sexy lingerie or sexy pajamas." They seem surprised but accept the Dare since they'll play any game I want.

I turn to Mary, "Do you have anything I could wear? Pajamas or something similar?"

"Yeah, I think I do." Mary says. "I'll be right back. Ladies, follow me please." The three grab their clothes and head out of the bathroom and upstairs. I get the impression they want to get dressed and surprise me, which I'm fine with.

Half a minute later Mary, still wonderfully naked, comes back downstairs and hands me a silk pajama button up shirt and matching silk pajama pants.

"These were going to be a gift to my ex but you can have them. They should fit well enough." She grabs my dirty clothes, "I'll start these in the washer real quick." She disappears upstairs again, leaving me temporarily alone.

The pajamas are slightly too big but fit. I've never had silk anything and the fabric feels very nice. I can understand why people get silk clothing now.

I take a seat back on the couch in the living room to wait. I absent-mindedly poke my phone and that gives me an idea. After a quick search I find what's hopefully a great place and quickly place an order. It's another cliche but with us playing Truth or Dare it seems to fit. I get the confirmation email right as I hear the sounds of the trio coming back downstairs. That didn't take them too long.

They join me one at a time. The first woman is Anne, strutting like she's at a fashion show. She walks past me, gives a twirl and then flops down on the couch next to me on my left again.

She's wearing an undersized lacy babydoll chemise. It's classic red and almost entirely sheer with the only fabric that covers anything being the lace edging. This means her sizeable breasts are spilling out and her light brown nipples and areola are clearly visible. The hem barely covers her matching sheer panties that do little to hide her shaved pussy. They're a bit small too and her smooth lips are showing on either side of the stretched tight fabric.

Next up is Kitty. She's wearing a similar style lacy babydoll chemise, this one in a light blue. Like Anne's, it's mostly sheer and her bright pink nipples stand out clearly under the lingerie. Her panties also match her top. They're sheer blue, allowing me to see her pussy and sparse bush. She also has a garter and stockings on in black that contrast sexily against her pale freckled skin.

She has the opposite problem from Anne. The shoulder straps seem like they're about to fall off her narrow shoulders and the front is gaping open slightly. The babydoll chemise is also a little short. Instead of barely covering her panties like they're probably supposed to, the hem doesn't quite come done that far. I'm guessing both of them are wearing some of Mary's extra lingerie.

Kitty doesn't do a fashion walk as she quietly enters the room and takes a seat on the far end of the couch, obviously somewhat embarrassed. That gives me a bit of a thrill and makes me think about naughty things to make her do.

Last down is Mary, who does a little fashion walk too. She's wearing a corset inspired lacy lingerie top with matching garters and panties. They're all a dark forest green that really compliments her pale skin and dark red hair. The top is mostly sheer as well but her nipples are so pale they're not really visible. Her pussy and trimmed patch of red hair above it are visible though.

All three of them are beautiful anyways but the lingerie really adds to things. Mary takes the seat to my right putting the four of us in roughly the same positions as before.

"Wow! You are all so beautiful and sexy! Really sexy!" I tell them, getting them all to blush in varying degrees.

"Thanks." Mary says. "They didn't have anything here so Anne and Miss Kitty Cat are borrowing some of my lingerie." Kitty blushes slightly at Mary's name for her.

"Yeah, I kind of guessed that." I say looking at Anne's barely contained breasts and then Kitty as she adjusts a shoulder strap to keep it from sliding off.

"Who's turn is it?" Mary asks. "Mine again?"

"Yes, but I'm going to take an extra turn first. It's Karl's Truth or Dare so that's part of the game." They start to object but as soon as I say it's part of the game I asked then to play it gets accepted.

"I Dare the three of you to always have one of you sitting on my lap while we're playing the game." They accept the Dare and look at each other to see who's sitting on me first. "Oh, and we're at a part of the game where the Dares have to be embarrassing, public, or both." They all look surprised but accept the new aspect of the game.

"Can I help decide who's on your lap first with my Dare?" Mary asks. I nod and she looks over Kitty with a grin, making her slim friend look nervous. "Since Miss Kitty over there is the only one who hasn't got Karl to orgasm yet, I Dare you to ride him until he cums in you."

"Woohoo!" Anne cheers as Kitty blanches but nervously stands up.

"You know I don't like being the center of attention." Kitty mumbles as she walks over to me.

"Yes. Yes I do." Mary says. "But seeing you blush like this is really sexy and fun. It really takes me back to our college days" It seems like I'm not the only one who likes seeing embarrassed people do sexy things. "Here, let me help with those. They're a bit big on you anyway."

As Kitty walks in front of her, Mary reaches out and grabs her friend. The slender redhead squeaks cutely in surprise and then squeaks again when Mary grabs her panties and tugs them down. Anne and I watch as Mary removes Kitty's panties. Judging from all of their reactions this might have been a common occurrence in the past. I really wonder what they were like in college.

"There we go, nothing in the way now." Mary tosses the panties onto the coffee table. "Time to ride the nice hard cock." She playfully smacks Kitty's bare butt right under the garter. Kitty squeaks cutely again and hops in front of me.

"Anne? Could you help him out?" Mary asks. I'm not sure what she means at first but the busty blonde leans over and tugs my pants down to my knees to expose my cock. It stands erect and ready for action again.

Being taller than Mary, the borrowed babydoll chemise is shorter than normal. It's not like they cover a lot anyways but this one comes down to just above her now exposed pussy. I get an up close view of her pink lips partially hiding behind the light red downy hair.

I take full advantage of my Dare to let me grope and play with them by reaching out to run my fingers between her lips. She gasps and moans slightly as I rub her a bit before pulling my hand away and holding it up to show my fingers wet with her juices.

"Looks like somebody's ready for fun." I say to snickers and giggles from the pair on either side of me. Kitty looks down and away while blushing more. "The only question now is which way do you want to face when you ride me?"

I'm good with either way but both Anne and Mary suggest reverse cowgirl so they can see things better. Kitty nods and moves to straddle my lap facing away from me while blushing even more. It's clear she was truthful about not liking to be the center of attention.

Kitty reaches down and grabs my cock to line it up with her opening. I think she's hoping to get me inside her quickly. Wanting to see better, and make sure she's seen by her friends, I put my hands around her slim waist, pulling up her chemise at the same time. Holding her tight I keep her above me while her friends lean forward to get a better view.

Kitty looks even more embarrassed with all of us watching closely as I lower her down onto me. We get a great view of my cock slowly parting her lips and stretching her out.

Like everything else about her, Kitty's opening is small and she's very tight around my shaft. I help her move up and down a few times and we can see her pink nether lips pulling up and down my cock, which feels amazing too.

Somewhat surprisingly she actually takes my whole cock inside her. I know that too big a cock won't fit inside a small pussy and I mostly expected that to be the case here. Instead she lowers her slight weight completely onto my lap as we all watch my member completely disappear in her.

Kitty starts grinding against me without lifting herself off me. I've never had someone so tight do that and it feels amazing. Also amazing is that the tip of my cock bumps against the end of her channel, getting a whole body shiver from the slender redhead. She does that a few more times until her whole body shakes with a minor orgasm, which I love watching and feeling.

After a few moments she recovers enough to start fucking me, slowly lifting herself off me and dropping her weight back in my lap. Her slim lips stretched tight around my cock drag against my shaft as she goes up and down. It feels amazing.

"Damn, I've missed seeing your tight pussy in action." Mary says while staring at her intently.

"I know, right?" Anne agrees. "She's gotta have the sexiest little pussy I've ever seen."

Kitty briefly stops, "You two! You're just... Oohh!" She's clearly embarrassed. And flattered, which embarrasses her even more.

With her stopped I take the opportunity to reach up and slide a strap of the too big lingerie off her shoulder, exposing a perky little breast. I love that she has freckles everywhere on her pale skin, even some near her sexy pink nubs. She's surprised by it and squeaks when I cup her breast. I gently tease a firm little nipple and get a surprisingly loud moan out of her.