All Comments on 'Kasey's Confession Ch. 13'

by KaseyLegs

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So this is the end of Kasey for good? Also my thoughts of the story as well as my opinion in general

It would have been nice to see Keith/Kasey go down the path of being Mr. Smith's trophy girl to see what is next for Kasey. No sarcasm, that was a good troll job I admit. Still it would have been nice for Kasey to go down that path since you did mention in the first chapter that Keith wanted to be submissive as Kasey. I assumed that was the path he wanted to go down, so that is why I thought he would make the perfect woman for a guy like Mr. Smith as a trophy girl. Each person has a different journey and path and even though you trolled me, but they're are people (Not all) who want to go down that path. Some MTF transgender females (Not all, because not everyone is the same and don't want to come out in a public forum to talk about it in fear of being judged EVEN within the LBGTQ community sadly) would go down the path that Kasey went through, but would not go to those extreme illegal methods. I have those fantasies of being a being a trophy girl like Kasey, but I'm well aware of the reality of going to those extremes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Real World?

I think she of the above comment has it wrong and it harsh to call Kasey a troll. My opinion is she had all these fantasies in her coma or dreams or what have you and now she wake up in the real world and must deal with it in real world instead of just in fantasies which I think is something many of us girls like Kasey have dealt with. Reality always is more the difficult than the fantasy so I hope story continue and go a little into that or so I hope unless this is The End? I hope it is not and continue.

TVFrannieTVFranniealmost 9 years ago
WOW! Didn't see that coming!

One moment I'm laughing at our new and improved Kasey, her mind receiving the Bimbo gene implant as well as gorgeous breasts and feminine wiles! Screaming at the screen loud enough for Kasey to hear me saying "Don't use your new vagina Kasey! The doctor said you must heal!". And then...Ohhh wow! I love your works Kasey, never know which way they will turn. And I know there will be more! This is great!

Keep it up girl! Maybe Keith will become a hot stud. Haha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has been very hot. It was believable in the begining and as time went on not belivable and now a coma a dream. Im loving it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaseyLegs@KaseyLegs
362 Followers
I really do put on a miniskirt and heels, meet men, and the best kind are the ones who know how to bring out the true Keith. I started sucking cock when I was 32, and started bottoming like a bitch soon after.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES