Kat Likes It Black Pt. 02

Story Info
Kat continues her night night out with the girls.
2.5k words
4.42
14.9k
23

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat continues on with her night of fun..

.....................................................................

We left the bar, as we did I looked around and still did not see him anywhere. "Oh well," I thought, "At least he had a nice cock!"

The girls and I walked down the strip to go to another bar. The girls said this one had good music to dance to and we were all still ready to dance. On the walk over to the next bar, cars driving down the strip would honk at us and whistle. We were eating it up, loving the attention. Every step I took I felt my sexy strangers cum leaking out of me. It was hot thinking about what just happen a little earlier.

I realized we were all laughing and having so much fun that I forgot about my sorrows! We finally made it to the next spot. Walking up I noticed the music was more of dance and pop playing. I felt a little discouraged because I was in the mood for more hip hop.... and black men.

We go inside and make our way to the bar. Right away guys started chatting us up. My girls engaged but again they weren't my "type." The girls started moving deeper in the dance room area. They started dancing with the few guys that were chatting them up. I stayed by the bar to order another drink.

I was already pretty tipsy so had to be careful not to get overly sloppy. I glance over at the end corner of the bar and see a cute black guy chatting with some of his friends. He looked looked to be in his twenties, tall, muscular, and had that sexy confident look I love!

I don't know if it was the sight of him or the stranger from earlier's cum, but I was so wet and turned on. I walked over next to him and ask if he can let me in and order a drink.

He replied "Anything for you beautiful."

His words made me melt instantly! I looked up at him and smiled and thanked him. I saw his eyes checking out my tits and body while we small talked. The bar tender came by and I bent over the bar to tell her what I wanted due to it being so loud. I felt my dress come up some and knew the bottom of my ass cheeks were out. I knew he was getting a good view.

My drink came and I turned to face him. He asked me my name and who I was there with. I told him and then told him how this really wasn't my scene. I let him know I was more into hip hop.

He laughed and said "You listen to hip hop?"

I laughed because i get that a lot. He teased me some by saying "white girls can't dance to hip hop!"

I told him I wasn't just any white girl. I started teasing him by asking what he was doing in a dance music place.

He said "To meet a fine lil white girl like you!" His words made me blush and made me incredibly horny.

I told him "Well looks like we both found what we were looking for!"

I was surprised how forward I was but with how tipsy and how horny I was I didn't care. I wanted his cock right there! We talked and flirted for a little while, looking for any reason to touch him. As we finished our drinks, he kept teasing me on how short I was compared to him.

I told him "I'm fun sized!"

He laughed and said "You do look like fun!"

We both knew soon his cock would be inside me. It was obvious. He then asked if I wanted to go listen to some hip hop somewhere. I told him I would love to. One the way out the door, I texted my girls and said I met someone and we are leaving to go to another spot.

We left the bar and started walking down the street. We were small talking we got to a high pedestrian traffic area and he had to get behind me to get through.

I heard him say "Damn girl!"

I stopped not sure what was wrong and he said "White girl got a booty!"

I was relieved nothing was wrong and proud he liked my ass. I knew he saw it earlier but pretended he didn't.

I laughed and smacked my ass and told him "I get it from my mama!"

We laughed and kept walking. We finally get to a parking garage and walk up to his car. I thought we were going to a hip hop club but maybe just driving there. I was waiting for him to unlock the car and he comes around to open the door for me. It was tight because of the other cars. When he came to my side he brushed across my ass with his crotch purposely.

I backed up against him some so my ass was up on his crotch. He leaned over me and opened my door and and before I got in I turned around and looked up at hm with sexy eyes and he leaned in and started kissing me.

He pressed me up against his car leaning his weight on me while kissing passionately. He reach down and started squeezing my ass then lifted me up. I was like a feather to him. I started moaning in his mouth as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He then told me "You are coming back to my place for the night."

I moaned and said "I would love to!"

I had no hesitations. We had one last lustful kissing session, then he put me down and smacked my ass as I got in. I yelped and giggled. This man had me feeling so feminine and giddy!

When he came around and got in the drivers side, I was teasing him the way I was sitting with my legs spread and dress up. You could see my black thong covered pussy.

He looked over and said "Damn girl, I can't wait to stretch that little white pussy out!"

His words sent me over the edge. I had to please this beautiful man. I reached down and started rubbing his cock through his pants. His cock felt so big and hard. I started playing with the button on his jeans giving it a playful tug. He got the hint.

He reached down and undid his belt and pants. I could see the outline of his beautiful cock in his underwear. He pulled out his big gorgeous black cock and I instantly grabbed it and started stroking him. I got up and put my knees on the seat and knelt forward. My mouth was watering in anticipation! I brought his cock to my mouth and started licking his big head. Precum was dripping from his slit. I slurped it up and wanted more! He was delicious!

He started driving while I kept sucking his cock. I was lost in lust on the drive to his place. I had no idea where we were going and I didn't care! I just kept sucking and playing with his big balls. His balls reminding me of two avocados, big and full. He reached over and pulled my dress up and squeezed my bare ass while I sucked his cock. I'm sure other cars could see my white ass in the air but I could care less.

About 20 minutes later we made it to his place. My jaw was sore but I could suck his cock all night! He definitely lived on the bad part of town but I didn't care. He made me feel safe. He wouldn't let anything happen to his white girl!

We got out of the car and walked up the side walk to his front door. I walked with my dress up still so he had a good view. Once inside, I had to pee so bad I asked if I could use his bathroom. My heels clicked on his hardwood floor as I made my way down the hallway.

I found the bathroom, pulled my panties down and sat down to pee. I looked down at my panties and saw I was still leaking cum from the guy earlier. I threw the panties always in the trash and I cleaned my self with a warm wash rag.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw him sprawled out naked on his bed. With a devilish grin, I walked towards him and in a sexy way, I took my dress off over my head and tossed it to the floor.

I came up to the end of his bed in just my black bra and crawled between his legs. I started licking and kissing his big heavy balls. His masculine smell had me intoxicated. The sound of his moans let me know he liked what I was doing. I licked my way up his shaft and swirled my tongue around his head. I grabbed his cock with both of my little white hands. It looked so sexy how big and dark his cock was in my hands. I stroked him with both hands while sucking as much as I could fit in my mouth. I continued this for a few minutes then he pulled me up.

He lifted my body like it weighed nothing and moved me on top of him. While we kissed he reached down and guided his cock to my wet slit. I held my breath and eased down on his cock slowly. I was taking in little by little until he was well lubed with my juices. It didn't take long before before I had my first orgasm!

I was riding his cock up and down nice and slow. His big hands held my ass cheeks like handles, jacking him self off with my body. My pussy was like a tight glove around his cock. He picked up his pace and started slamming into me hard while holding on to my hips tight. I heard him grunt and then he held me tight in place as his cock erupted inside of me. His cock just kept pumping I was in strait ecstasy. He didn't let me move until he was done emptying those big balls inside me.

I started kissing him while his cock softened inside of me. I got up and his cock popped out, I felt a giant warm rush of his sperm down my legs. His cum leaked out of me all over his cock, balls, and lower stomach. I slid down and sucked the remaining cum drops from his cock and slurped up the puddles on his stomach and balls.

I crawled up and cuddled next to him while he started falling asleep. I Was so turned on by this black greek god that I admired him and starred at him a little more before falling asleep.

When I woke up in the morning I had to pee so bad from all the drinking that night. I softly crawled off the bed, I reached for his shirt he worse last night and put it on. I didn't know if he had roommates or not so didn't want to walk out in just a bra. His shirt was giant on me! Could fit like 4 of me in it! It smelled of his cologne and really turned me on wearing it.

I made it to the bathroom unnoticed. I finished peeing and went to clean my self up. His cum was still pouring out of me so I grabbed another wash rag and wipes up. My pussy was sore but happy. I looked in the mirror and fixed my self up before going back to the room.

I tip toed in to not wake him. I looked at him laying there with just the sheets covering his lower body. The sight of him gave me butterflies. He looked so sexy and peaceful. You could see the outline of his cock under the his satin sheets. I softly pulled the sheets down so I didn't wake him. His beautiful cock was just laying there. Was big even though he wasn't even hard.

I couldn't help my self any more! I got back on the bed and and starting licking his cock. I gave it soft kisses and ran my lips along his shaft. His balls hung low and obviously looked full again after unloading them last night.

He started to stir and wake up. I put his cock in my mouth and started slowly sucking, feeling him start to swell and get harder.

I heard him moan and say "Good morning beautiful."

I just kept sucking his cock while jacking him off with my right hand slowly. A few minutes later he told me he had to be at work soon and we didn't have much time.

He sat up and told me to lay on my back. Like a good girl, I took off his shirt and layed back on the bed in just my bra. He got above me and in between my legs. Was so turned on looking up at his black hulk of a body above me and the. down at his big dark cock hovering around my little pink pussy.

He slid his cock up and down my slit again and popped his head in. I was sore from last night but was loving it. Like earlier I orgasmed instantly, and he was barley inside me!He started to ease his way in after I came down from my orgasm.

He then picked up the pace. He was moaning and told me, "You have some good white pussy baby!"

I started to orgasm again after those words. Not long after I did I felt him put all his weight on top of me, holding me in place and then felt his cock start jerking. He was blowing another big hot load of sperm inside of me.

I felt proud and sexy that he claimed me. I didn't want him to get off me but once he started softening he slid out of me and got off the bed. Another large flow of his warm cum pooled out of me.

I sat up and started looking around for my things. I found my phone and called an uber. He didn't have time to take me home. I didn't realize how far we were because wasn't paying attention on the way there.

I grabbed my stuff and held my heels and put his big shirt back on and walked to the uber.

I kissed him bye and said "I had fun, we need to do it again."

He told me "Anytime you want me to stretch that pussy out again, let me know!"

I gave him one last kiss and when I turned to walk he smacked my ass. I giggled as I walked down the drive way to the Uber.

I was doing the morning walk of shame and got inside the uber car. It was obvious that I had just been fucked all night, but I didn't care. I was one happy girl!

To be continued...