Kat Likes It Black Pt. 05

Story Info
Kat came to terms with her addiction...
2.1k words
4.57
11k
16

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After officer Rob leaves, Kat started to get ready for the gym...

..............................................

I was still in a daze from the excitement I just had with Officer Rob. I started getting dressed and put on some grey tight spandex shorts and a black sports bra top. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on some light make up. I completed my outfit by putting on a black hat.

I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed I really did have a glow! I felt so confident and sexy! Haven't felt like this in some time, even when I was in my relationship! Even though I knew I was living on the edge, it made me feel a high though!! Officer Rob was the third guy I let cum inside me in the past three days! I knew pregnancy was definitely a risk but I didn't even care at the moment.

On my way to the gym my friend Jessica texted me about going to the springs park and meet with some friends. The springs was a natural spring that all the locals go to and hang out in sun, drink, and swim. I was off the next day so agreed to go.

I got to the gym and started my usual workout. I started out with deadlifts, I saw this cute black trainer from the gym checking me out bending over.

I seen him before but haven't been back to the gym since my breakup. I saw he was training an older woman client. When she would start her exercise he would glance over at me!

I acted like I didn't notice and in exaggeration, I bent over to stretch dramatically, before I did my next set of dead lifts. I was being such a little tease and was having fun. Loved my new confidence that I once had. I feel like I notice more black men checking me out then before!

There's something about knowing you're turning a hot guy on and pretending like your not even trying!

He went to the other side of the gym so I finished up with squats and was done with my workout. I went to the women's locker room and washed my hands, then walked out and headed towards the exit.

By the exit is where the trainers tables are. As I walked out I saw that cute black trainer talking to his client, doing some paperwork. He looked up and seen me passing by.

I gave him a smile and he smiled back and said "Have a good day miss!"

I stopped and backed up and said "Thank you!" "I think I need a trainer for help with my workouts."

He lit up with a smile and said "Let me finish up with her and then we can fill out some paperwork."

I told him I didn't have time and asked for a pen. He handed me one and I wrote my name and number on a sticky note that was on his desk.

I smiled and walked out. Giving him an extra wiggle in my walk!

I have always received a lot of attention from guys but not as many black guys. They told me in the past that I don't look like a girl who likes black guys so figured that's probably why.

But I was on a roll! I loved the attention form these past few men, it really made me feel so sexy so I just kept it going!

After leaving the gym I went home to eat and then take a shower before getting ready for work. I finished up, got out and started drying off. While drying off, I noticed my pussy was still sore from the pounding I been taking.

Thinking about how big these guys cocks were made me feel proud that my little frame could take

it all in!

I got a couple flirty messages with Rob and Jay while getting ready. I sent them some sexy pics of me naked in the mirror. Jay and I were trying to come up with a day we could have a round two, while Rob and I talked about going on a date. Not sure if I was ready for a date but loved being with him so I entertained the idea.

I finished getting ready and headed off to the nursing home. Not too long into my shift I got a message that said "Hey this is Gabriel, the trainer from the gym, what's good?"

We messaged back and forth for a bit, he seemed shy and not as aggressive as the other men I been with recently. I sent him a few pics of me at work. He sent a few back. He was obviously proud of his physique and didn't mind showing off his ripped body!

He eventually asked me if I wanted to come over after I got off work to Netflix and chill. Without hesitationI told him I just had to go home and change and I would stop by.

My shift ended and I rushed home. I was excited to hang out with Gabriel to see where things went. I could tell by his responses I would have to be the aggressor tonight!

I took a shower and put on some tight white shorts and a pink top. I didn't bother to put on a bra or panties to tease Gabriel like I did Rob!

I took off to go to the address I was given. I pulled up to some ghetto apartments. I walked up to his door and he was waiting with the door open. He was younger than I liked but was tall, toned, black, and sexy!

I greeted him with a hug. We went inside his dark apartment. The only light on was the tv. He told me to chill on the couch while he made me a drink.

It was already midnight and I wasn't gonna wait for him to make the first move! He brought my drink over, handed it to me and sat next to me.

I took a big sip almost finishing it and put it down and told him "Let's skip the Netflix part!"

I then took his hand and put it on my thigh. I looked at him and he smiled I finished my drink and then put my hair back in a ponytail. I slid down between his legs and was on my knees on the floor.

He laid back on the couch and looked down at me smiling. I looked up at him while undoing his pants. I slid them down and started working on his boxers. Finally his nice black cock flopped out!

It wasn't as big as the past few guys I was with but was still long and nice. I grabbed it with my little white hand and started stroking him. My hands actually reached completely around his shaft, which I was not use to. Was nice being able to grip it better!

Looking up in his eyes I slowly brought my mouth to his cock. I breathed a couple warm breaths on it before licking my tongue around his head. After teasing around, licking his head, I took him in my mouth.

His eyes closed and he laid his head back. I went down as far as I could nice and slow then came back up. I could almost make him fully disappear in my mouth, but still had about an inch left. My jaw wasn't hurting like usual because he wasn't as thick. I was really enjoying myself!

I picked up my pace and was stoking and sucking his cock in a nice rhythm. I could have done it for hours, but I stood up and took my Shorts down. I kicked them to the side then climbed on top of him.

I reached down and guided his cock to my tight awaiting slit. I eased my was down on it and started to ride him slow. He lifted my shirt up just enough to see and play with my breasts while I rode him. I picked up my pace which made me start to orgasm.

When I came down from my orgasm high, the front door opened! Shocked I turned my head and saw two guys walk in the living room! I turned my head back and put my face down on Gabriel's chest, embarrassed.

A voice said "Damn Gabe, where did you get this fine ass white bitch!"

Usually those words would be offensive, but I thought it was sexy and turned me on!

Gabe responded saying "Yo chill, give us a few!"

I giggled and just sat still on his cock. I heard the two guys walk to the other room. I turned around to see and they were gone.

We continued on and I started bouncing my ass up and down his cock again. Moments later one of the guys comes back out to the kitchen and turns the light on. I was about to stop again when Gabe told me to just keep going.

I kept bouncing and moaning loud when the other guy in the kitchen said "Gabe, share with your brotha bruh!"

Gabriel look up at me and said "You gonna let my boy join in?"

Was a little disappointed that he was willing to share his prize but without much thought I said "ok!"

The other guy came up and stood to the side of the couch. I turned my head and smiled up at him.

As he pulled down the front of his basketball shorts he said "Suck my dick hoe!"

Again his words would have offended me but my black cock cravings took over and I opened my mouth to receive his cock!

I rode Gabriel at a slower pace while taking the other guys cock in my mouth. He was aggressive and pushing my head down to take it all. I choked and he would loose. For a couple seconds then do it again. Was uncomfortable but so sexy!

This guy obviously just got done playing basketball because he was musky and sweaty but those pheromones drove me wild.

The position got awkward and my neck started to hurt the way I was twisted so I told them to let me adjust. Gabriel's friend had a thicker cock so my jaw was also starting to cramp. I stood up and go back in the position on my knees on the ground between Gabriel's legs.

I arched my back and stuck my ass in the air for his friend to have access. I started sucking Gabriel's cock again slurping up our mixed juices.

I then felt his friend grab my hips and get behind me. He didn't bother to lube his cock with my juices, he just pushed right in. A huge stabbing pain made me jump forward, but then he pulled me back and did it again.

This man obviously had no interest in pleasing me and was all about his own pleasures, which I thought was pretty damn sexy!

After a few minutes the pain began to subside and started to feel good. I was trying to focus on sucking Gabriel's cock but his friend's assault on my pussy made it difficult!

A few min later Gabriel's friend started slamming into me even harder and said "Mmm yea bitch, take all this nigga nut!"

I felt his warm fluid flood my insides while I kept sucking Gabriel's cock. A few moments later I finally felt Gabriel's balls tense up and unleash his cum in my mouth. I hungrily gulped it all down and kept sucking till he was finished.

The guy that was behind me pulled out and walked into the other room saying nothing. I stood up and cupped my hand over my pussy to keep all his cum from pouring out onto the floor. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some paper towels and wiped up the mess.

I came back over to the couch and grabbed my shorts. Gabriel was still laid back on the couch relaxed. I put my shorts on and told him we should Netflix and chill more often!

We laughed and said bye. I let myself out and got in my car and drove home. I checked my phone at a red light and had multiple messages from the past few men I been with. Made me smile!

I realized I was becoming a true BBC slut! I was bad throughout my school years but have never been this addicted! I loved every minute of it and couldn't wait for more. BBC was my drug!

To be continued...