Kat Likes It Black Pt. 04

Story Info
Kat gets a visit from officer Rob.
1k words
4.52
5.7k
8

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a fun time with Jay at the fire station I headed home...

.....................................................................

When I pulled up to my apartment, I noticed I got a text from officer Rob.

It read, "Hope I didn't wake you, wanted to know if you want to meet for breakfast when I get off shift in the morning?"

I walked inside and changed real quick into my pink sleep shorts and white top.

I took a cute pic in the mirror and sent it to him and texted him, "Just going to bed now." "I would love to meet up!"

He messaged back with "mmmm, or I can come over?"

I just responded by sending him my address. Then put my phone down and went to sleep.

Morning came and I stretched and reached for my phone to check the time.

I had text from Jay and Rob. Jay's message said "Good morning baby girl."

I just sent him a 😘 and said "Good morning."

My other message was from Rob. He told me he would be here around 8:30am. That gave me about 30 minutes to shower and freshen up. I took a quick shower then

I brushed my teeth and hair. I put back on my sleep clothes. They were cute and since I didn't have a bra on you could clearly see my nipples through the white fabric. Was hoping to get him excited fast!

8:30 came around and he knocked on my door. I pretended like I just woke up and slowly answered the door. He was still in his officer uniform. He was so damn sexy!

In a sleepy tone I playfully said "Can I help you officer?." Smiling up at him.

He looked me up and down and said "You have a warrant for being too damn sexy!"

I smiled and said "Oh no officer, looks like you're going to have to arrest me!"

He responded in a sexy tone,"Turn around and hands behind your back!"

Like A good girl I put my hands behind my back. I pushed my breasts out to give him a good view, before I turned around. He pushed me in to my apartment some and shut the door.

I heard him pull his cuffs out of his belt. He grabbed my wrists and put them on tight. I was moaning while he was cuffing me. It was so kinky and sexy!

He grabbed the middle of the cuffs like a handle and made me walk forward, into my room. He pushed me forward roughly so I was bent over the bed. My face crashed into the mattress and I moaned and giggled out loud.

I felt him pull down my shorts, then quickly put his face in my ass!

I felt his hot tongue on my pussy and felt him lick his way up to my asshole. I was moaning loud "Mmmm yes officer!!"

He continued to lick up and down my pussy and asshole till I had an eye rolling orgasm. I was getting ready to drop to my knees and suck his cock but as soon as I moved, he told me "Don't fucking move!"

I stopped and stayed bent over my bed excited on what was next! Then I heard him taking down his zipper. I knew he was pulling his big cock out.

I then felt his hard cock head against the opening of my dripping wet pussy. He teased me some rubbing his head around my desperate hole! Just before I begged him, he finally slid his cock inside me.

I was still sore from the past couple days of fun but it felt fucking amazing! He had trouble getting his whole cock in for a bit but then I adapted and took all of him in.

I was handcuffed and bent over my bed now being roughly fucked. He grabbed my hair and started pulling it hard while he pounded away at my pussy.

I had such an intense orgasm that I felt like I blacked out! My eyes rolled back and I was holding my breath and just faded out!

When I faded back to reality, he picked up his pace and in a primal tone asked me, "Where do you want this nut!?"

I knew I shouldn't have said this but my feminine instincts took over and I told him "Inside me!"

A few seconds later I heard him growl and I got that familiar warm sensation flooding inside me. Felt amazing! I felt complete.

I laid there breathless in a daze! He kept me in place until he started to get soft. He finally pulled out and I heard him zip his pants. I didn't want to get up. I felt so good and relaxed! So I just laid over my bed face down ass up still cuffed!

With my face in the mattress, I said "That was so fucking hot!"

He gave my ass a hard smack and then he pulled out his phone and took a pic of me.

After taking the pic he undid the cuffs and said "Girl, I can get use to this!"

I smiled and said "Me too!"

Pretty sure he was insinuating that we could possibly get in a relationship. I would date this man in a heartbeat, but I was still hurt from my break up that I don't know if I was even ready to start seriously dating.

I put my shorts on real quick walked him out the door. I walked a little funny because every step I took I felt sore from the rough fucking he just gave me. My inner thighs were slippery from his cum dripping down. When we got to the door, he spun around and gave me a big long kiss and told me he would text me when he woke up. He was off to bed from his night shift.

I watched him walk to his car and starred at his tight muscle ass again. I was a lucky girl! I happen to see my neighbor a couple doors down, I'm sure she heard my screaming! But whatever! I just smiled and waved before going back inside.

It was now pushing 10am and I had to get stuff done before I went to work later. Exhausting but satisfied and glowing, I cleaned myself up and got started getting ready for the gym......

To be continued.....