All Comments on 'Kate and Edith Too Pt. 04'

by SirAuthor

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

Jack was annoying on this one. If this doesn't end with Jen as the mistress or throuple I will boo you sir!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

What will he do!

5

300WSM300WSMover 1 year ago

She's not sorry, shes being manipulative and doing everything she can to make this happen

Good story and well done, looking forward to conclusion.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Yes, we all know this is a fantasy type story and I have been enjoying it. BUT... you don't have to be Einstein to realise that Jen is just horny and needs a damn good fuck for a night. So, they all stick together, go hiking together, spend their evenings together. Walk around half naked together. Even had a sexy session together. They seldom go out to a club or dance place although they have done. But when they did go, they still mainly stayed together. One guy thought Jen was with Jack and Liz had the extra guy trying to chat her up. Why the hell don't Jack and Liz stay together when they go out, allowing guys to meet Jen. She will never meet anybody else if this situation continues. Has Jen gone out on a date or whatever with another guy? NO! So no wonder she has formed an attachment to Jack: she never gets a chance to branch out.

Also, all this time and Jen hasn't purchased BOB (battery operated boyfriend) toy? It's been months since Jack caught her masturbating. Jen just needs to get laid... and NOT by Jack. That will just make her attachment worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He needs to keep Liz from her need to rush toward the gas station with a flamethrower.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Some revelations in this chapter that should have been revealed earlier, mostly centered around previous marriages by some of the MCs. There's also no mentioned of children in any of their futures, highly unusual to have both sisters not wanting them, or not being able to. I guess we have one more chapter to go, but I'm not hopeful all the overlapping emotions and resulting plot lines will converge properly. 5* for this chapter though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So we’ll written….but such a lame storyline. Utterly predictable. In the end….just not very interesting. So disappointed how this got so trite. Yeah…they also got into dope. Of course!

.

2 **

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

The slow dance continues very nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

why haven't they arranged for blind dates for Jen--or at least a double date?

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Interesting, and well done. I diddnt read the first three chapters, just this one, and I find it intriguing, although a little unrealistic. Jack as a normal man would not be so reticent to bed his wife's sister, that's just not credible. Men have no problem having sex with others, it is a conscious decision for us not to. We can be married, very much in love and have no problem servicing someone who inspires lust within us. Like Mormon wives, the women will be fine being serviced regularly by one man, they each need it maybe once or twice a week, I'm sure most men, given the variety presented, would have no problems having sex 3 times a week minimum.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Really part 4 and he still hasn’t slept with the sister in law. 2 parts would have been enough.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

The reluctant husband cliche' has gotten really stale. This chapter ended exactly where it started. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exactly how long does this going to wander in circles? Either have him fuck them both or just end it.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Sex with more than one woman is a fantasia for most of us average men, at least that's how I feel.

This story is about relationships and worries about destroying a relationship and done very well. The sex is appealing to our prurient interests and in some case getting our blood moving a little more than usual. After all this is and erotic story site, even though you will find some great stories here with little or no sex in them and yet they are quite entertaining to read because the authors are very good. Our author here is doing a great job of titillation of our largest sex organ, our brains. So read on or give up and go wack off somewhere if you don't like it. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAuthor@SirAuthor
I've had three different careers and many different jobs. I've been to over 30 countries and 49 of the 50 states, plus 3 U.S. territories. I know several languages and speak two. I've been married twice, once unsuccessfully, and once successfully - and currently. I love an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES