Kate Ch. 01

Story Info
Long distance, long term friends become lovers.
1.9k words
4.39
3.8k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a terrible memory. I don't remember places, events, occasions, or what I had for breakfast. But I'll never forget the day I finally met Kate.

Kate and I had been friends for years. More than friends, confidants. We first 'met' through a random social media DM slide, and connected over our mutual appreciation for science, and literature.

We had endured many similar struggles, something that we bonded over. Over many thousands of messages, we shared dark secrets, hilarious anecdotes, and uplifting encouragement.

That had started over three years ago. It turns out the Atlantic Ocean is a real bitch at coming between friends. Literally.

Transatlantic travel being what it is, and financial burdens being ever-present for so many people, the desire to visit Kate had been pushed further and further back over the years. Now, however, finally, the trip was happening, and I was giddy with excitement.

I had never travelled to the US before, and seeing as I had recently come into some money which made the trip possible, I had treated myself to a business class seat. Such luxury. I had never been so comfortable on any form of long-distance travel and made full use of every complimentary perk I could avail myself of.

Many hours later, I was standing on American soil. Baggage claim was its usual headache, but none of that mattered, as I made my way through to arrivals, and there she was. My friend. Waiting for me.

Friendships like this don't come along often, and seeing her now, in the flesh, was overwhelming. I dropped my luggage, and ran to her, finally giving her that massive hug I had promised her so many times. We stood in silence, breathing each other in. Eventually, I whispered, "It is so good to see you."

"You too," she murmured back, her face still buried in my shoulder.

An impatient cough behind us jerked us out of our moment as we realised we were blocking a fairly large section of the arrivals hall, and we composed ourselves quickly. Trying to avoid the miserable stares of multiple haggard passengers carrying 10 hours of cabin scum on them, I collected my bags and we left the airport.

The drive to Kate's place was peaceful. We chatted nonchalantly, mainly about the many interesting and bizarre people I had witnessed on the plane. I was drowsy. My body was telling me it was midnight, although the sun was telling me it was mid-afternoon.

I felt such a beautiful serenity wash over me as the car buzzed along the highway. A tranquil breeze came through the window, as Tracy Chapman's 'Fast Car' came out of the stereo.

The next thing I remember is Kate's hand gently nudging my leg, and as I woke up, seeing us pull into the driveway of what I could only presume was her apartment building. I rubbed my eyes, before getting out of the car, on the wrong side. She popped the trunk, as I believe the American expression goes, and I grabbed my suitcase.

Once inside, Kate looked me up and down and admitted, "You look wrecked, perhaps you should take a nap."

"Not a bad idea," I agreed, "but perhaps a shower first. Travel grime is a real and ever-present danger."

She showed me to the bathroom, fetched me a towel, and left me to it, although seeming to linger at the bathroom door just as I was unbuttoning my shirt. I told myself I had imagined it.

After a refreshingly cool shower, I changed into some grey sweatpants, and a light blue teeshirt, before joining Kate in the kitchen. I sat down at the breakfast bar and she slid a steaming cup of coffee towards me. I took a big sniff of the heady aroma, and then a deep swig of the hot brew. "Perfect!"

"I've made my bed up for you," Kate informed me.

"Why your bed?" I queried.

"I mean, I only have the one, so we are going to have to share, or I can take the couch."

"Forget it. I can take the couch. I'm not taking your bed."

"Stop being such an English Gent with me. Let's just share."

I shrugged. We'd been friends long enough. I figured it wouldn't be too weird.

"Go on, off you go. Get some shut-eye and then we can hit the town later tonight." Kate insisted.

"Hit the town? Are you mad? I'm 39. I don't 'hit the town' anymore. And neither do you, admit it, Mrs 45 next week." I laughed, ducking as she threw the sponge she was holding at my head.

I scurried to the bedroom before she could throw any more cleaning products at me, and slid into Kate's bed. I wriggled out of the teeshirt, threw it across the room just to annoy Kate, and kept the sweats on for modesty.

I must have crashed, because the next thing I knew, it was dark outside, and Kate had joined me in the bed at some point. "So much for hitting the town eh?" I teased. She wiggled back into my chest, and I instinctively wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Well, you're such an old fart, I figured we should have an early night," She retorted. I pinched her arm playfully for her sass and twisted my head to avoid inhaling her silky hair.

I dozed on and off for a while. Not used to sharing a bed with someone, it was a little odd. She was warm. She smelled nice. And let's be honest, I was basically touch-starved at this point in my life. Her breathing was soft and peaceful. I could feel my hand rising and falling with her diaphragm as she inhaled and exhaled, and now and then, her arse did this wiggle, as she seemed to press back further into me.

Was I going crazy? Was there some spark between us that I hadn't anticipated? One more wiggle and physiology took over. My cock responded with a distinctive twitch.

Shit, did she feel that?

I twisted my hips slightly so the bulge was not so prominent against her lower back, and then she shocked me. Her arm twisted behind her and grasped my semi-erect dick gently. "Where are you going with that mister?"

I froze.

What the actual fuck is happening.

Sure, we had flirted over the years. But this had never been seriously on the table. Or had it? Kate twisted round to face me, and all at once our lips found each other. The kiss was as electric as it was unexpected. Imagine getting something that you had never known you craved in your very soul. Realising that your deepest desire had been eluding you for years.

What a fool I am.

My arms enveloped her, pulling her in closer. Her lips parted, and our tongues met. This was nothing but pure, unadulterated, need. Years of pent-up desire being released from a singularity of lust that I hadn't even recognised or acknowledged until now.

There was nothing 'semi' about my erection by this point. I was rock hard, and the beast was straining to be free of the grey confines it found itself in. Kate's hand slid down my torso, her fingers trailing sensually through the soft hair on my belly, before slipping easily under the waistband of my joggers.

I tore my lips off of hers, and pushed her head to the side with my cheek, biting down on her shoulder, before adjusting slightly and kissing her neck fiercely. She moaned. She whimpered. Her fingers closed around the shaft of my cock and began to stroke purposefully. Her hands were soft. I groaned, thrusting subtly up into her hand, relishing the feeling that she was giving me.

Suddenly, I wasn't sleepy any more. I was feral. I was savage. I wanted Kate, and I was going to take her.

I rolled her onto her back, once more kissing her soft, plump lips passionately. We clumsily removed her top and bra, and I got my first look at her gorgeous breasts. Soft and round, with perky nipples and beautiful areolas. Instantly I lowered my head to suckle. First one nipple, then the other, I licked and sucked, drawing the most delicious whimpers from her lips.

Her body responded to my every touch. Her back arched against the mattress. Her pelvis pushed up to meet mine as we dry-humped through our kisses. I slid a hand into her panties and moaned with delight as I found her pussy already soaked for me. I pushed two fingers inside her without hesitation, and she screamed. Her head thrust back into her pillow while her hips pushed up to meet my fingers. I curled them up inside her and felt her cunt gush with desire.

"Fuck me, Tom," she demanded, "Fuck me right now!"

I needed no further encouragement. I flipped her over onto her knees and dragged her underwear off past her ankles. My clothes found their way onto the floor just as quickly, and as I ran a hand slowly up the centre of her back, I presented the engorged head of my cock to her dripping hole.

Once again she pushed back against my groin, clearly desperate to have me inside her. The feeling was mutual. I snaked a hand around her throat and pulled her head back towards me as I penetrated her deeply.

Fuck, she feels so good on my dick.

She met every thrust equally. Backing her amazing arse up onto my cock every time I drilled it deeper into her cunt. My hand on her throat kept her grounded as I fucked her without letup. The room was filled with a cacophony of sensual sounds. The slapping of my balls against her thighs, the yelps she made every time my cock bottomed out in her pussy, the animalistic grunts that I couldn't help but release every time I felt her clench around my shaft.

As I drove my cock into her over and over, I saw her reach back between her legs to rub her clit. She was ready. She needed to release, and I was happy to oblige. I landed a couple of hard slaps across her perfect arse cheeks as I rammed my cock even deeper into her, growling my command. "Cum for me!"

She complied.

With an impassioned cry, her orgasm washed over her. I felt the clenching in her pussy intensify, milking my cock, and I knew my own climax was imminent. "Fuck Kate," I cried, "I'm going to come."

"Do it, come in me, please. Come in my pussy."

We exploded together. Afterwards, we both agreed it was the single most intense orgasm either of us had ever experienced. I saw stars. It seemed to go on forever. My dick pumped more and more of my hot come into Kate. Hot, thick, sticky ropes of my seed painted her insides and began to leak out around my shaft.

We collapsed onto the bed, panting. It seemed to take an age to catch our breath, and Kate simply snuggled into my chest. She was trembling. Her breath was so ragged I was almost concerned, but after a while, it evened out. We kissed again, smiling against each other's lips as we savoured the afterglow of our combined release.

"You realise I'm not letting you go home now?" Kate giggled at me.

"I don't think I want to anyway," I responded.

We lay together in silence for what felt like hours until we both fell asleep.

The next day...

Well, that's a story for another time.