Kate Ch. 02

Story Info
The day after the friends become lovers.
1.4k words
4.59
2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How long had I slept? God only knows. The North Carolina sun flooded through the window, and Kate had already gotten up.

I could barely comprehend what had actually happened the night before. Was I that naive not to have foreseen this? What did it mean for us? Was this just a holiday fling? An exciting affair with someone I cared about but ultimately would leave behind when I went home?

Perhaps I was overthinking? I told myself I should just enjoy the moment. Carpe Diem. Seize the day. Seize her tight little arse more like. Where the fuck had she gone anyway?

I got out of bed, found my now neatly folded sweatpants, and put them on with a chuckle. She must have really wanted me if she had fucked me after finding my discarded laundry on the bedroom floor. I didn't bother with a shirt. It's not like modesty was a real issue anymore, and I never liked wearing shirts at home.

I wandered out of the bedroom into the living space. It was a compact yet cosy open-plan living room/kitchen/diner. The room oozed Kate's personality. She loved her books. The number of bookcases was almost overwhelming for the available floor space of her apartment, and every single one of them was stacked high with literature of every type. Thin paperbacks, hefty tomes, thick glossed photo books, and even some pretty rare first editions.

I was immediately hit by the welcoming aroma of hot, freshly brewed coffee. A delicious, heavy perfume of dark roasted beans. The radio was on, Frank Sinatra's "My Way" lilting softly through the sun-kissed air, and there she was. She had her back to me. It was a good job I didn't want my blue teeshirt seeing as she had appropriated it for herself, and was wearing it over nothing but the panties she had on last night.

Her arse looked great. Two perfectly round cheeks peeked out from the bottom of my shirt, with just the tiniest fringe of blue lace from her underwear covering them. I must have growled audibly looking at her because she turned around and smiled at me. "Morning Handsome," she greeted me. "Had a nice lay-in?"

"Very nice thank you, shame you weren't in there when I woke up though."

She smiled shyly at me. "I'm sorry, once I'm awake I have to get up, and I really didn't want to disturb you. You want some coffee?"

I nodded, "I fucking need it. These time zones are a bitch."

I yawned and stretched, arms bent at the elbows, then stretching up to the ceiling. As I did, she moved into me, catching me off guard. Her arms encircled me at chest height and I chuckled mid-yawn, lowering my arms down around her waist, holding her body against mine. The top of her head was at my chin, and I planted a soft kiss on it. "You OK Kate?"

"Mmmmmm," was all she responded with, as she rubbed her face against my chest affectionately.

I placed a single finger under her chin and raised it up so she was looking at me. I smiled and kissed her lips gently. "No regrets?"

"No regrets," she confirmed, kissing me back. Her lips parted just a little as we sank into fervent osculation. It was deep. It was needy. She tasted of coffee and desire. My hand cupped the back of her head and my lips pressed harder against hers, a deep groan transferring from my mouth to hers.

We stood in the kitchen as time froze around us. Nothing existed at this moment except for two hearts beating in synchronicity, two bodies entwined in inexplicable, lust-driven entropy. It was the longest kiss I could remember ever having.

When we finally came up for air, we just stood together, breathing heavily. Existing in this singular, delightful moment. "What the fuck is happening?" I queried out loud to the world in general.

"I don't know," Kate responded, "but I'm here for it. Now, how about that coffee?"

She disengages from me, which leaves me feeling a slight ache. Stupid really.

"What am I? A fucking teenager?" I thought to myself.

As she stretched up to the high cupboard to fetch mugs for the coffee, my teeshirt rode up and I got another glimpse at that amazing arse. I wanted her so badly.

But I controlled myself. Perhaps a discussion was in order first.

As we sat and sipped our coffee, I asked the one question that had been burning in my mind since I woke up. "Did you see this coming?"

"Kinda?" she said.

"Really? Am I that dumb that it hadn't crossed my mind?"

"Not dumb, no. You are a total gentleman, so it doesn't surprise me that you hadn't made any assumptions. But come on, we've not exactly hidden the fact that we are totally into each other."

"I guess," I replied pensively, "I just never thought it would actually lead somewhere."

"So, do you have regrets then?"

"Oh god no. That felt so right. It felt like that thing I have been missing all these years suddenly fell into my lap."

"Fell onto your cock more like," Kate laughed. I smiled back at her.

"So, what happens now?"

"Well, I think we play it by ear. You're here for 2 weeks, plenty of time to figure shit out. Try not to overthink it. Let's just have fun."

"I do like the sound of that," I smirked over the rim of my steaming mug.

"Speaking of fun," Kate continued, "There's something I haven't done yet."

Without another word, she suddenly seemed to melt off of her chair, down to the floor and under the table. I peered quizzically at her under the table from my side, and as she crawled towards me, the penny dropped.

"Red alert boys, it's happening...Stop it, Tom, you're such an immature knobhead." My internal dialogue chastised me.

Kate reached up to the waistband of my grey sweats, where my concealed penis was already swelling in anticipation of what was clearly about to happen. She had a hungry look in her eye, and I wasn't about to deny her the breakfast she wanted.

She dragged the waistband down and my dick sprang free. Two inches closer and it would have smacked her in the face. She stared at it for what seemed like an eternity, before wrapping her soft hand around the shaft and leaning in to gently kiss the tip.

The helmet of my uncut cock was already glistening with precum. I let out a deep, guttural moan as she took my dick in her mouth. Her lips enveloped the head of my member so sensually, making my breath catch in my throat as she slid her mouth all the way down to the base.

This simple action resulted in an unexpected, "good girl," falling from my lips, and the voice in my head piped back up.

"Good girl? Did you really just call her a good girl? That's kinda weird, isn't it? No? I mean, It did kind of feel right, nice almost. I wonder what she thought. Did she notice?"

Trying to banish the intrusive voice from my consciousness I focused on the amazing sensations Kate was making me feel. She was clearly starving for my cock. She sucked hard as if trying to inhale my very essence. Her tongue swirled like some magical, erotic vortex around the tip, and my hand shifted to rest gently on the top of her head.

I had never realised how good oral sex could feel. Enthusiasm. That was the magic ingredient here. Never had I had someone so willingly, and desperately suck on my cock. It was intoxicating. I had never felt so desired. So needed.

"Oh fuck," I began to moan, "You're going to make me come Kate."

She just giggled around my shaft and continued to suck the life from me, until, as promised, my orgasm exploded in her eager little mouth. Unable to stop myself, I thrust my hips up off of the kitchen chair, in order to fill her mouth even more completely. My eyes opened wide with shocked delight as she continued to suck and swallow every last drop of the load I gave to her. She made happy, appreciative noises as I continued to shoot streams of ejaculate down her throat until there was nothing left in me.

She cleaned my shaft with her mouth, and nuzzled sweetly at my now softening penis, before climbing up onto my lap and burying her face into the crook of my neck. I held her adoringly and whispered "Thank you," into her ear.

She didn't reply. We just sat together for an age and watched as the coffee went cold.