Kate Middleton Likes It Rough Pt. 02

Story Info
Kate rides the Express.
2.6k words
4.48
24.3k
31
4

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
812 Followers

Note- This is entirely fiction. I made it all up.

xxx

Consider the difference a year can make.

In 2018 The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were known as 'Workshy Wills' and 'Duchess of Doolittle' and regarded as stuffy and boring.

Prince Harry and his American wife, now the Duchess of Sussex had stepped into the limelight and stolen their thunder.

How times have changed!

x

In contrast to the celebrity lifestyle of the newly weds Kate had reinvented herself as one of the most popular of the royals.

Over the past twelve months she and William had become devoted parents to three children as well as helping to strengthen relations with numerous nations by their globe trotting tours.

As a result the thirty seven year old Duchess had morphed into a confident and glamorous beauty who worked hard and tried to play hard.

x

Alas her timid and banal husband had failed to impress.

Although he was a doting and hands on father he was not given to overly familiar demonstrations of affection to his wife in public.

Indeed he had also neglected to satisfy his wife in the bedroom, to such an extent that the sex starved, red blooded Kate had taken to looking elsewhere for gratification.

x

Kate and her husband had decided to take the train to Scotland rather than fly with the children.

Royal protocol demanded that those in line to the throne should always try to avoid travelling together in case of accidents which might alter the lineage.

The British Royal Train consisted of nine coaches and decorated in claret livery and the couple boarded and waved to bystanders.

A team of top notch security agents accompanied the couple as well as the train staff and two part time cleaners.

The journey to the Scottish Highlands normally took five hours and Kate retreated to her personal quarters which consisted of a saloon, lounge, bedroom and bathroom.

"Oh, bother."

Kate discovered that the toilet was not functioning and called for assistance with a bell pull.

Momentarily a knock came on the door and Kate found herself confronted by a very tall and very black part time member of staff.

He wore a stiff white coat over grey slacks and black polished shoes.

She took a step back and drank in the hunk of man and became temporarily transfixed by his deep brown eyes.

"How may I be of assistance, ma'am?"

Kate detected an African accent, probably Nigerian, as she ushered the man inside the berth.

"Oh, it's the toilet. It simply will not flush."

Kate folded her arms and nodded at the lavatory with her head.

"No problem. I fix."

"Thanks. What is your name?"

"Wilson. Wilson Williams."

Kate smiled to herself at the irony of his name.

Another Will indeed.

She stayed back as she heard the man tinker and clatter with the cistern of the toilet and whistle happily while he worked.

Kate demurred outside the slightly open door as it soon became quiet before deciding to peer inside at the dark skinned man.

She put her hand to her mouth as she saw the man taking the opportunity to take a piss!

"Heavens!"

His trousers were drawn down to his knees and Kate's eyes widened as she looked at his enormous appendage as he pissed and pissed and pissed.

For a long minute she watched and sordid thoughts ran through her head as she imagined Wilson on top of her, her long legs wrapped around his waist as she clung to him tightly as he fucked her.

The flush of the lavatory brought her out of her reverie and she quickly withdrew.

"All fixed, ma'am."

He grinned and showed two rows of white and even teeth.

"Thank you, Wilson. May I ask, are you working at the Castle this weekend?"

"Yes. On the orders of the Prince."

Excellent news, thought Kate as she watched the man leave.

x

On arrival at Balmoral the Duke and Duchess rode in a black limousine to the Castle.

Once they had reunited with the children and dined together Kate took to her room alone which was adjacent to William's.

It had a green colour scheme with carpets, curtains and sofas in complementing tones which Kate found quite hideous.

The large bed had wooden furnishings and luxurious gold accents.

A log fire sat in the far wall and an antique clock sat in front of a mirror above it.

After taking a well earned bath Kate stepped into a long, flowing nightdress and relaxed on the bed to read some private messages before deciding to get some sleep.

She shut off the light and as she laid back she entertained more illicit thoughts of Wilson and his black club of a cock.

"Creak!"

Astonishingly Kate heard a noise coming from INSIDE the oak wardrobe and sat up in bed, bemused and a little nervous.

Just down the hall were two well trained experts of the security team and she wondered how it was possible for anybody to break into her room.

Slowly the willowy brunette got out of bed, turned on the bedside lamp and sleepily looked at the clock.

Midnight.

She padded on bare feet to the wardrobe, straining her ears for any sound.

With her heart pounding she grasped both door knobs and then yanked them open.

"OH!"

To her complete surprise there in the shadows stood the figure of a naked and well hung African male with a stretch black balaclava over his head covering his features.

"What on earth! Who are you?"

Before she could react further Kate was unceremoniously pushed backwards roughly and she reeled on the balls of her feet.

As she fought for balance she gasped as two big hands rent her gown in two and discarded the remnants at her feet.

Her firm and pliant breasts jiggled on her chest and her hands went between her thighs to cover her exposed sex.

More pushes forced her back onto the bed where she spread out onto her back, entirely naked and vulnerable.

"I'm a horny son of a gun and I'm here to take whatever I want."

"What? How...how did you get in here?"

"Simple. Your husband let me in."

"The Prince? He did?" Kate felt her pussy twitch as she took in his dark and muscular body.

The man advanced menacingly toward the bed and Kate placed her hands over her mouth as he began to get an erection.

The solid log of ebony cock simply rose straight up until it poked out at her with a mushroom head that flared out at the top.

His bared chest was smooth and hairless and gleamed in the low light of the bedside lamp.

He lurched forward and placed his hands on the bed, either side of her body and stood with feet wide.

"Suck on it!" He said as he gave a pelvic thrust at her.

"Are you out of your mind? I'm not...mmmph!"

The smell of his arousal filled her nostrils as she was forced down onto his erect cock.

Her lips went around the tip and she slid down a couple of inches before gagging and rearing back for much needed air.

"It's too big!"

Kate tried again as his hand came up behind her head and she attempted to suck on the head several times.

Her mouth drooled and as she popped off again a string of her saliva stuck to his reddened glans.

She quickly wiped her mouth and looked up into the man's hidden face.

"Oh, you dirty white bitch!"

The intruder pushed her back and ran his hands casually up both of her inner thighs, his nails barely grazing her tender flesh and Kate trembled accordingly.

Something seemingly wicked and lustful in her made her surrender to this anonymous person and she parted her legs with a slight groan.

A sense of adventure and mixed with apprehension made her pussy moisten as his right hand moved to her mound.

"Oh, look at that!"

Had William really given his permission for this unfamiliar man to take her?

Although disappointed in the Prince's prowess in bed she had never discussed matters of sex with him.

Had he read her mind?

"Don't, don't stop." She muttered and surprised herself at her own words.

The man started to lick her pussy lips from the top to the very bottom, his tongue gliding up to where her clit peeked out from the little hood.

"Oh my word!"

He kept his flattened tongue on the length of her dripping slit and Kate groaned in abject pleasure.

He widened her thighs and proceeded to paint her cunt with copious amounts of spit.

Then the masked man flipped Kate onto her front, grabbed her arms and pinned them forcefully behind the small of her back.

As she grimaced he used one free hand to push his rampant hard on into her pussy.

"Oh, my goodness!"

As he applied pressure Kate was pushed flat on her stomach, completely at the mercy of the mystery man.

In a split second he was in all the way and plowing into her with deep thrusts.

Kate wriggled and struggled as he pushed her head down so that her face was buried into a soft pillow.

She groaned as the stiff cock pushed in and out of her and she marvelled at the huge thickness that filled her.

The powerful hold on her was impossible to fight and her muffled protests were ignored as she was screwed into the bed.

"Take it, take it all!"

Kate felt her head being pulled back by her hair as she was fucked like a rag doll.

"Bastard! Bastard!"

"Shut the fuck up! I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

He now smacked her raised bottom making her cheeks bounce under his flattened palm.

Back and forth he spanked her nether cheeks, left, right, and then left again.

Kate felt the tell tale tingling in her puffy cunt as she realised that she was thoroughly enjoying the whole episode!

Her animalistic need to be humiliated and treated like a common whore was coming to fruition.

"More." She mumbled.

Smack! Smack!

"What was that, bitch?"

"M...more, damn you!"

"More what?"

"Please, fuck me. Harder! I want it rough!"

Kate was firmly in the grip of a wanton cock crazed hunger.

Moreover she felt like being used, like being treated as an object for a man's pleasure.

She felt a desire to be berated and yelled at, and she was soon rewarded.

The man huffed and reamed her pussy. Stroke after stroke, faster and faster, his stamina never wavering.

Then he rolled off, much to Kate's surprise, and she watched him lay on his back.

"Sit on this."

He held his slick pole upright and Kate sat on her haunches and studied the monster dick.

She felt between her legs and discovered her juices were running down her left thigh.

Without pause the horny Duchess straddled the masked man and fed his erection to her gaping entrance.

"Right."

Guiding it slowly with a trembling hand Kate let his cock head penetrate her soaked cunt and then dropped down so that his shaft followed suit.

it didn't take her long to start to ride the impressive log and the attractive brunette began to grind to and fro along his rigid prick.

Sweat rolled off her body and rivulets ran down between her bouncing tits as she rose and fell on the ebony rod.

"Ride it, bitch!"

Kate felt him thrust up like a bucking bronco, lifting her up into the air with each thrust up.

She squealed and whipped her long tresses about as her breathing became ragged.

Then she was suddenly tossed away like a feather

and as Wilson climbed on top of her and Kate made no attempt to resist.

"Just who are you!"

Kate ripped the balaclava from the man's head and looked into the face of Wilson Williams!

"You! Oh!"

"That's right, ma'am. Wilson Williams, at your service."

As he was much taller and of a substantial build he smothered her slender frame.

He writhed atop of her and Kate welcomed the sensation of ebony flesh on her breasts and stomach.

He exhaled deeply and his warm breath gave her goose flesh as she willingly opened her legs under him.

"Fuck me, you black devil!"

Kate pressed up into his solid form as she felt him rub his huge mushroom head up and down the smooth folds of her pussy.

She looked up into his dark eyes as he sank his knob into her sodden muff.

The Duchess moved her hips as he began to fuck her with fast and short strokes.

Kate but into his shoulder as his weight slammed into her with each thrust into her softness.

She dug her toes into the bed, grabbed the sheets with her fists as she was hammered into the mattress.

"You're a black cock slut! What are you?"

Kate bit her lip and whimpered as her cunt was plundered without mercy.

"I'm...I'm...a..."

Wilson gave her a series of rapid and furious strokes that saw his balls bounce against her upturned bottom and took her breath away.

"What." Smack! "Are." Smack! "You?" Smack!

"I"m a black cock slut! Damn you!"

Kate cried out as her words became just guttural groans and shrieks.

Her juices now ran out and drenched his midnight black shaft and she shuddered in pre orgasm bliss.

Wilson grunted and snorted as he fucked her like a wild animal, his cock pounding into her and shaking the bed.

He grabbed her by the throat as his hips went into over drive.

"Wills! Wills! Oh, yes, Wills!"

"Yes, darling!"

Kate managed to turn her head in the direction of her husband's voice, her damp hair matting to her left cheek.

In the shadows of the bedroom William was seated in an armchair which he looked up from with a sardonic grin.

"Having fun, my dear?"

"William. Is this your idea?"

"Naturally. Surely you don't expect the heir to the throne to be in the dark about his wife's extra marital affairs. I have the whole of the secret service at my disposal. Continue Williams."

"Sir."

William got the best view point to see his lecherous spouse lift her lithe legs up to give the African stud easier access to her throbbing cunt.

She and Wilson began to hump in unison, she pushing up to meet his pumping cock as he drove in and out at a furious rate.

"Fuck me! Make me cum on your cock! I'm all yours, just let me cum!"

The musky smell of sex pervaded Kate's nose and she grabbed onto his tight butt and held on tight.

The next few minutes were a blur as Kate was fucked hard and her moans grew louder as she reached the point of no return.

The friction of his thick girth inside her took her to the very edge of sexual bliss, and the Prince noted her cunt had been stretched out most obscenely

"Yes, yes, yes! Oh, I'm coming!"

Kate exploded, coming on his huge log as he slammed into her relentlessly.

As her orgasm reverberated through her shuddering frame Wilson slipped out and looked at the Prince.

He nodded and steepled his fingers as he watched Wilson spit white semen from his pulsating knob and splatter the pretty face of the Duchess.

"Thank you, Williams. That will be all."

"Sir."

Still dripping cum from his shrinking cock the black stud withdrew as William bent over his panting wife.

"How was it, darling?"

"Best fun I've had in ages!"

They both peered down at her wide open pussy and they both began to laugh heartily.

END


123z
123z
812 Followers