Kate Middleton Likes It Rough Pt. 03

Story Info
Kate turns the table on Meghan and Harry.
2.7k words
4.4
27.2k
16
8

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- It goes without saying that this is pure fiction and is not based on any factual event or persons. xxx

Kate Middleton tottered into the dimly lit room on ridiculously high heeled shoes and shivered. Although the basement room was fairly small, bereft of most furniture and even windows, it provided no warmth.

"Oh my, it's rather chilly in here, is it not, darling?" She said in her educated tones.

"You crazy bitch! Let us go right now!"

Kate sat on the only four legged chair in the room and sighed. She adjusted her large rimmed eyeglasses with the clear lenses and studied her freshly painted nails. Her look and attire made her resemble a demure school mistress with hair piled up on top of her head and dressed in mid thigh length skirt and check blouse. She tapped her Black Christian Louboutin shoes with the four inch heels with a sixteen inch long riding crop and lifted her chin.

"Show some decorum, my dear. Really." Said Kate with a shake of her head.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'm naked and trussed up like the Thanksgiving turkey."

Meghan Markle, now the Duchess of Sussex, for it was she, was indeed stripped of all clothing and suspended four feet above the floor by thick ropes that were hung from the ceiling and wound around her waist. A three inch in diameter wooden pole rose up from the floor and held her in place at her midriff. As well as that leather straps were secured around her upper and lower thighs as well as her ankles, and her legs pointed straight out behind her.

"Harry, dear boy. Do tell your better half to watch her mouth. Such language, tut."

"Don't rightly blame her really, Kate. I feel rather inconvenienced myself."

Prince Harry, for it was he, spoke from his awkward position which was on his back on a long table to which he was firmly tied at the wrists and ankles. He too was naked and Kate tilted her head as she scrutinised his bright ginger pubes.

"Quite."

Kate stood up, her high heels adding extra height and authority to her five feet ten inches, and peered over the top of her outrageous spectacles. The crop in her hand a fleck one of woven nylon with a leather handle and a big braided cap. The keeper was also leather and was two inches wide. With a dramatic flourish she cracked the crop loudly against her right thigh which made both captives flinch.

"What on earth do you propose to do with us?" Asked the nervous Harry.

Kate and Meghan had been at the centre of a rift for months. Ever since it had emerged that she and Harry were moving to Windsor. On top of that there had come the outbursts and remarks that led to even the two brothers falling out.

"Well." Said Kate ominously she pranced around.

Earlier that same day as Harry and Meghan visited Kensington Palace Kate had taken the opportunity to put her wicked revenge into action. Deeply humiliated by the newly married royal couple who constantly made barbed and outright vicious comments in the national press Kate had decided enough was enough. She had brushed aside the feeble protestations of her boring husband William and given a select and loyal team of secret service agents orders to drug Harry and Meghan on their arrival and truss them up. After making last minute preparations the Duchess was now alone and ready to exact sweet revenge.

"I intend to teach you both some manners and respect."

With lightning speed Kate brought the crop down hard and square on the unprotected buttocks of the suspended American female.

"FUCK!"

Kate grinned. The cry of pain, the snap of crackling air as she wielded the crop, and the sound of nylon on skin pleased her greatly. She brought herself up close to Meghan's behind and ran her fingers over the thin red stripe that appeared quickly.

'Such a pretty shade of crimson. Shame you can't see."

Kate saw Meghan's pussy quiver and clench in a sordid type of anticipation.

"Fuck off, you Cunt!"

"My, my."

Kate unleashed several cracks of the crop across both of Meghan's nether cheeks in rapid succession.

"Don't."

CRACK!

"Keep."

SMACK!

"Keep."

RIP!

"Swearing."

Meghan twisted and pulled on her ropes as she screamed in reaction to the hard blows.

"Really. Typical gutter language from a second rate actress. I mean, television!"

Kate proceeded to run the crop sideways between Meghan's exposed sex and noted the tip glisten with pussy juice. The Duchess positioned herself with her legs planted out wide and dragged the crop along the wet slit. With a flick of the wrist Kate tapped the keeper on Meghan's pussy eliciting tiny whimpers from the nervous American.

"Ever wondered what a riding crop could do to a female cunt?"

Kate made light contact with Meghan's clitoris and looked on at the dark skinned woman's thigh muscles ripple under dusky and sweat streaked skin. Meghan's twisted form shivered and her arms, which were crossed behind her back, pulled in vain. Her head was full of conflicting emotions and sensations and she closed her eyes tight shut. Then Kate raised her arm and brought the crop down hard and made firm contact between Meghan's trembling thighs.

"OH!"

Meghan shrieked as her pussy was struck four times and the threshold of her pain mixed with sexual arousal caused her to achieve an intense orgasm! She rocked gently to and fro from the ropes that held her up and she moaned from the sublime tingling in her vulva.

"What a whore! See that, Harry? Your other half just came from a beating. Bear that in mind for another time, you naughty pair."

Kate adjusted her eyeglasses and meted out four more staccato strokes of the riding crop upon Meghan's rosy hued bottom. The actress bore the punishment bravely as the pistol loud cracks rang out loudly. A flood of wetness ran down her glistening thighs and her erect nipples betrayed her true feelings. All of her nerve endings were in high alert as Kate used the crop to lightly roam over her body.

"Excellent. Now, who is up for some more fun and games?"

Kate laid down the crop and wriggled out of her tight skirt. Then she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and stood naked in high heels and black stockings. She tottered over to Harry, her heels clacking loudly on the hard floor, and her spectacular behind rolled as she walked. The Prince looked quite adorable tied on his back and as Kate bent over him his cock stirred and began to harden. Kate rubbed his honed thighs and he soon reached full erection. He looked at her pert tits and gulped hard.

"Poor dear, your balls must be aching. May I suck it?"

Kate leaned over and took a deep sniff of his masculine scent. Then she took the bloated top into her mouth and began to glide her lips over the fat knob.

"Oh, god!" Cried the Prince through gritted teeth.

Kate gobbled him up and Harry raised his midriff to her mouth as she took all of his big spike. Strings of spit hung from Kate's thin lips and joined the tip of his cock to her hot mouth. She turned her head to Meghan as she greedily swallowed up her husband's rigid prick.

"Mmm, he's a big boy, Meghan. You lucky woman."

"Fuck you, bitch!" Came the expect reply.

"We are going to fuck. Do be quiet."

Kate climbed up on top of the helpless Harry and slid her right hand over her mound and parted her damp slot. With her other hand she grasped his twitching cock and brushed the head along her gash.

"Look at me, Harry. Look at me. Am I little Miss Doolittle now?"

Harry poured of sweat as he watched his stiff dick vanished inside Kate's pussy. Kate cooed like a bird as she rocked her hips and welcomed his entire length.

"I say, rather a sung fit. You're much bigger than your brother."

"Kate, please."

"What? Please fuck you? That would be splendid."

Kate was quite the aficionado in the cowgirl position as she used her long legs to lift herself off and then back down on Harry's rock hard boner. He throbbed and swelled inside her and moaned with each assured downward thrust of his sister in law. The grinning Duchess quickened the rate if her gyrations and every muscle in Harry's body flexed as he fought against his binds. Kate's abdomen undulated as she began to perspire freely and she dug her nails into the well hung Prince's ginger matted chest.

"Oh, yes! Quite nice."

Their eye contact did not waiver as Kate ground her hips back and forth.

"Let's try reverse. Then you can get a good look at my bottom."

Kate expertly swivelled on Harry's cock and now faced away from him. He lifted his head as far as was possible and looked at the woman's rear end as her hips rose and fell on his manhood. Her nether regions gave off the most depraved squelching sounds as her sodden pussy swallowed his prick whole. The constant slapping of her cute buns on his groin made for an exciting image, and his eyes became transfixed on the tiny starfish that was her asshole opening. As she concentrated hard she gripped the fine thighs of the Prince, noting how much more developed they were compared to William. Harry made two fists and strained on his binds and bucked up into his sister in law. Kate looked back with the most lecherous look Harry had ever seen and he gulped hard. She appeared deliciously depraved and he would have cum inside her if she hadn't hopped off at that precise moment.

"There, that wasn't so dreadful now was it?" She said as she composed herself.

"Now, back to the American whore."

As Harry's stiff cock settled on his belly he looked to his right to see the naked Duchess busy herself with a scary looking sex machine. Was she actually humming?

"Kate, Kate. Please, whatever I've said in the past is done. Don't do this."

Meghan looked from right to left as she strained her ears.

"Oh, fiddle. You're going to have the time of your life."

Kate positioned the three feet long contraption between the splayed out legs of the suspended Meghan and began to use the vertical flywheel on the cylinder to make minor adjustments. A connecting rod rose up to which the mounted dildo was attached. Kate pointed the tip directly at Meghan's well lubricated cunt and pushed the machine forward so that it slid inside the entrance to her pink inners.

"Brace yourself."

Kate hit the starter and the machine whirred into life. She clapped her hands in glee as the rod began to pull back and push forward, straight into the shrieking Meghan! Harry looked up from his incapacitated position at this scene of complete debauchery and his cock bobbed up on his stomach as if crying out for attention.

"What fun!" Cried his sister in law.

Kate watched as the dildo shunted in and out of Meghan's dripping muff, the angle of penetration perfect to drive her insane. The machine made loud grinding noises as the dildo plunged persistently in and out of the helpless actress. Meghan yelped as she was given a series of indescribable mini orgasms in quick succession. She thrashed mindlessly in her restraints as her gorgeous body dripped sweat onto the floor beneath her hanging pose.

"I...don't...believe...it."

On and on the machine churned Meghan's pussy to a soaked mush. Her cunt foamed and frothed from the relentless fucking as Kate nodded in approval. She decided that enough was enough as Meghan cried out from her final earth shattering climax. Silence filled the room, permeated with sighs of relief from an exhausted Meghan.

"You know what I would like to see next? You two have hot sex."

Kate began to untie the straps about Meghan's legs and then release her arms from the small of her back. She graciously held out her hand to lower the trembling woman from the sturdy ropes and Meghan stood on wobbly legs. Then Kate took two brisk steps to a curious Harry who still sported a prodigious erection.

"You bitch! I'm going to break every bone on your skinny ass!"

Meghan stood tall and Kate retreated.

"Oh, Meghan? Could we maybe make out first? My cock is about to explode."

"You want to do it, right now?"

"Yep."

Meghan turned her head to see that Kate had sat back down on the chair. She had flung her left pin over the left arm and was idly frigging herself.

"I'm going to go over there," said Meghan as she thumbed her horny husband.

"And when I'm done fucking him I'm gonna come over there and fuck you up real good."

Kate was rather amused and slightly mystified. Despite her trials and tribulations of the previous half hour Meghan Markle looked quite radiant. Her light brown skin gleamed under the electric lights and her figure looked extra slender and sleek with perky breasts that rose and fell. Her long jet black hair hung straight down her back and her feline like eyes glared with rage.

"Just fuck him, will you?"

Meghan hissed and joined Harry who she kissed hard on the mouth.

"Let's do it, lover"

She bent over the same table he had just been tied to and placed her left knee onto the edge. Harry came up behind her and pulled her left cheek back and shoved up inside her with one fluid movement. Meghan grunted as her spouse immediately fucked her hard and fast. Her tits swayed under her and the sound of his groin on her raw ass made for a steady and regular slapping. He took her hips in both hands and drew her back onto his hot rod and fucked himself with powerful pelvic thrusts.

"That's my boy. Give it to me, baby."

Harry hammered into his wife and leaned over her back, dappling her rear end with drops of well earned sweat. She looked back and placed her hand on his belly and pushed him away. They separated and Meghan turned to face him. With Meghan teetering on the edge of the table Harry looked down on the very desirable woman. Harry moved in between her widened legs, gripped her trim waist and began to thrust in and out of the horny female. Her tits bounced gently as he pounded away at her steaming pussy, and soft sounds escaped from her soaked cunt. They stared at each other intensely as her breathing became heavier and she dug her nails into his forearms.

"Faster." She urged.

Harry widened her legs further and glanced down at the V shaped tunnel of her parted thighs. He drove in even deeper and because of his hardness he was able to split her beaver easily. She let out a prolonged groan and Harry knew his wife had just climaxed.

"Let me suck you off, babe."

Meghan felt her husband's dick fill her mouth and she gladly sucked in her cheeks and pumped her head back and forth. Her heart thumped in her chest as she sucked on him with her tongue sliding over his bell end like a wriggling snake. She began to open her throat to take his entire length in as deep as she could and copious amounts of saliva ran down his upright pole.

"I'm going to cum!" He announced and held the back of her head.

Harry grunted and splattered the face of his wife and she closed her eyes in euphoric bliss. He continued to ejaculate and her face soon became bathed in his white goo. As he pulled away with his dick dripping the pair of spent lovers turned their attention to the Duchess of Cambridge. "Now for you, you stuck up slut!"

Meghan dramatically wiped the cum from her face with a flourish and shrugged her shoulders.

"Now then, my loves. Let's talk this over like adults."

Kate shrunk back into her chair as Harry and Meghan strolled over, still bare assed, and both bent over her and moved in. Kate felt her upper body shaken and stirred as two hands gripped her shoulders.

"Kate!"

Cried Harry.

"Kate!"

Snarled Meghan.

"Kate?"

Asked Prince William.

"Wills? Where am I?"

"Home, my darling. You just took a well earned nap. Did you have a nice dream?"

Wow! Didn't I just! Thought Kate as she sat up and ran a hand through her lush hair.

End

123z
123z
825 Followers