Kate Middleton Likes It Rough Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the other fucked her Kate took the glistening rod of Nelson into her wide open mouth. Inch by inch she devoured him, and the harder his dick throbbed, the harder she sucked him. She gulped and gagged as his length bumped the back of her throat and she had to relinquish his swollen organ.

"Give me five, gentlemen."

Both men stood and the panting Duchess looked on at their sweating bodies. Their muscles rippled on their chocolate brown skin, and their erections seemed to have gotten even bigger! Both at least nine inches in length and two inches in diameter.

"Gentlemen. We have made some splendid progress this evening, and we can conclude the matter right here and now. I shall let the pair of you have me at the same time. Fuck me, singularly or together. Have my mouth, my cunt or my ass. The choice is yours. IF you both agree to step three."

Kate already knew the answer to her question as she came inbetween both virile men.

"So, let's fuck." Said Bailey.

"Wise words indeed."

Kate flung her arms around his chunky neck and held on tight as she was hoisted up into the air. As she flapped her boots behind his back he expertly impaled her firmly on his stiff prick. Kate threw her head back and laughed as she was bounced up and down with surprising ease. His balls jiggled under her rump and smacked audibly against her as he fucked her silly. She crossed her boots and buried her face in his shoulder as he walked her around the room on his cock. Then he tumbled onto the sofa on his back bringing the shrieking brunette with him.

"Take my ass, Mister Nelson." She said boldly.

Kate remained on Bailey's erection as she looked over her shoulder. Nelson came and brought his hands up around her waist. He was holding her in place on Bailey's cock as he lined up his own erection.

"Do it."

He grunted and she felt his cock head push past the puckered ring of her anus. In a supreme effort Kate pushed back and allowed three inches of black prick to throb inside her asshole.

"Amazing!"

The Duchess of Cambridge grit her teeth as she was speared by two big cocks simultaneously! The men moved slowly together using subtle pushes and probing with their dicks. Sandwiched between the pair of sweat covered black men was the ultimate turn on for the usually serene and graceful Duchess.

"Go to work, gentlemen. Fuck me! You've earned the right."

Kate moaned with each fresh thrust up her lubricated backside and she found herself arching her back to grind her clit on Bailey's groin beneath her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck this bitch, you bastards!"

Bailey responded to the woman's urging and held her firmly still as Nelson pounded her ass. The slap, slap, slap of his thighs against her bottom was relentless and distinct.

"Oh, lord. Fuck me, smack me, spank me. Oh, shit! I'm coming!"

In a mad frenzy of lust both men shunted in and out, brushing against each other through that thin membrane inside of Kate. Nelson smacked her nates as she rocked on Bailey who in turn mauled her tits and smacked her face.

"More, mmm...more! Kate babbled as a series of mini orgasms took hold.

"We wish to cum, My Lady."

They all disengaged and Kate sat up so that each man could spit their loads on her face. As her own wetness ran down her left thigh as she lifted her face and poked out her tongue. Both men came at the same time and big streams of milky white semen splattered her nose, lips and cheeks. Bailey then had an additional surge and thick ropes of cum shot up Kate's nose and made her splutter and sneeze a mix of cum and snot!

"Apologies, ma'am. There was no intention to offend."

Kate grinned and wiped her plastered face with the back of her hand.

"None taken, gentleman. None taken."

END

12