All Comments on 'Kate Pays the Price Ch. 01-02'

by noriskitnobiscuit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an interesting story, I have the suspicion that the nice special agent is really corupt, and works for the drug cartel.

And Kate's efforts are in vain and Michael ends up paying the price and going to prison for many years.

Kate and her daughters Ally and Kristin will work for the corrupt special agent as informants and prostitutes.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 1 year ago

This was interesting. I would love to see Jack turn out to be divorced but decide he wants Kate to have his baby. So she does and he moves in with them. Michael takes it because it was his screw up

kensimoorekensimooreover 1 year ago

Loved it! I've always wondered what being an escort would be like,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like this type of story but for an intelligent woman Kate seemed to go along with an obviously illegal bargain without much protest...anyway further adventures would be interesting and maybe start to draw in her daughters too. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The black huge extremely brutal cellmate of Michael, leaves Michael the decision whether he himself or one of his daughters would like to serve him as "fucktoy".

In the prison, once a week there is an opportunity for a one-hour intimate conjugal visit in a special cell. The check if the visitor is really the spouse is very lax and Michael's cellmate intimidates even the guards, no one would think of refusing him a visit.

Siska100Siska100over 1 year ago

The story is great, my only concern is that even a naive school teacher would realize SAC Harris is corupt.

Other than that I love the story.

I'll be reading Part 2 and 3, as soon as I can.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, there are many more chapters to go but I doubt that Jack will keep his word. He will probably find a way to get rid of Michael and keep Kate for himself or "the agency". It looks like Michael may have played a minor role in that cartel issue but Jack really wanted Kate so Jack made it sound worse. Now, Kate finds out that she is going to some island somewhere and is not going to be able to tell anyone, even her daughter? Will Jack renege on his word to make things go away? Will he eventually 'recruit' Kate's two daughters for "the agency"? I don't trust Jack at all.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Stupid,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous