Kate Returns Home Ch. 34

Story Info
Miss Wilson's daughter gets to discipline Jackson.
3.4k words
4.5
4.2k
0

Part 34 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Susan Greenway

[This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. This chapter will make more sense if you read the previous chapters first, but you don't have to in order to enjoy it. All characters are well over 18. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use her Women's Republic characters.]

Meredith found that Jackson was treating her as well as he ever had since she had started grading his behavior every day and spanking him several times a week. She wanted him to make love to her as often as possible. He obliged and seemed very happy to be inside her pussy as often as she would want him there.

Generally, she felt he was behaving well, but she found herself failing him at least once a week because he did slip up, usually in some small way. She knew she was being a bitch about this, but admitted to herself that failing him warmed her inside, and especially in her cleft between her legs.

One day, while she was speaking to Jackson's former high school teacher, who had been responsible for getting him spanked for the first time when he was 18, suggested that her daughter, now a teacher herself, pay Meredith a visit.

"Elizabeth is a very competent disciplinarian," Jackie Wilson informed her. Jackie was now a high school principal. "It would be a nice change of pace and likely a major humiliation for your husband to be disciplined by a severe and highly competent young woman. I think you and Beth will get on famously, too."

Meredith was somewhat in awe of Jackie, so she quickly agreed that Elizabeth could come to visit the next afternoon. She would be with Meredith when Jackson returned home that day.

Elizabeth was a very well-dressed young woman, in her mid-20s. She had become a teacher after seeing what a pleasant existence the profession made for her mother. She had several girlfriends with whom she lived, partied, and spent a good deal of time in bed.

Beth did not especially like men. She thought they deserved to be in the inferior position in which they lived in the Women's Republic. She told her mother that she was likely to marry a woman, or maybe two, since two spouses were permitted now.

"I'll let a man fuck me to get me pregnant," she told Jackie, "because I don't want any of that test-tube or turkey baster stuff up my vagina. Otherwise, my friends satisfy me just fine."

She hit it off with Meredith, who enjoyed seeing such competent young women thriving. Beth wore a short, pleated skirt and a shiny, dark blue, sleeveless blouse that made no secret of her large breasts, barely contained in a light beige bralette. Meredith did not know that Beth wore a pair of shiny white crotchless panties under her sober but short beige skirt.

When Jackson arrived home, Meredith introduced him to Beth as her new friend, and that she was a teacher and Miss Wilson's daughter. Jackson drew in his breath, as he immediately figured that this was not a positive development for him.

"Dear," Meredith addressed him, "I'm unhappy that you have misbehaved a few times already this week, such as when you left your dirty underwear on our bed and left the toilet seat up not once but twice. Also, I didn't appreciate some of your language yesterday and you know exactly what I mean."

Jackson knew it did no good to argue about any of what he saw as rather minor offenses.

"So, I thought it might be useful to have Beth here correct you this time, as she has some experience in this," Meredith went on rather blithely. "Beth, please go ahead and correct my husband. You have my complete permission to use whatever methods you feel will prove most effective."

Meredith had no doubt that this young woman would be as severe as anyone, including her mother, who had disciplined Jackson quite recently.

Beth stood up and rather bluntly told Jackson that she was here because he had not yet learned he needed to treat his wife with full respect.

"I hope we will show you what happens to naughty boys who fail to respect their female companions," she began. "Now, you will take down your trousers and unbutton and remove your shirt."

Jackson hastened to comply with her order, knowing that even his immediate response would be unlikely to reduce the punishment he was in store for from this youthful dominatrix.

Now clad in his undershorts and tee shirt, Beth told him to stand in front of her. She proceeded to swiftly lift his tee over his head and off; then she put her thumbs in the waistband of his undershorts, pulled them down, and told him to step out of them and to take off his socks and shoes.

Totally naked in front of the two women, Jackson could not keep from having an embarrassing erection.

"It looks like responding to my orders has aroused you," Beth commented sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, Miss," Jackson replied.

Beth sat on the large armless chair and patted her lap. Jackson knew that meant he must place himself across her thighs. He did so and was slightly surprised when she clamped her thighs closed and caught his erection between them.

Beth was delighted, of course, to have trapped his erection between her powerful thighs, which she clamped on his erect cock. She rubbed his bottom softly with her hand and reached down between his legs, poking her finger into his anal opening, and teasing the outside of his scrotal sac. She used three fingers to give that sensitive spot a slap.

Jackson felt that slap. It hurt but he did not dare cry out. "You've been a very naughty boy," Beth told him, "And naughty boys get spanked, as a starter."

She began spanking his bottom, alternating cheeks, but giving hard spanks. It hurt right from the start. She then picked up a small pitcher on the end table next to her chair. It had a small brush in it.

Beth took the brush, swirled it in the pitcher, and used the brush to apply whatever solution was in the pitcher. All Jackson knew as she brushed it on his cheeks was that it had some kind of pepper in it which made it sting.

"This is called a pimentade," Beth told him. "It sensitizes your bottom."

She finished using the brush with a swipe down between his legs on that sensitive spot on his scrotum, then she brushed right on his anus, which really stung. She put the brush back in the pitcher and picked up a foil-wrapped lozenge. She unwrapped it, grasped it between her thumb and index finger and inserted it deep into his anal opening.

Jackson groaned, figuring he had just been given a glycerin suppository which would mean he would soon need to relieve his bowels.

Now, Beth began to spank him soundly. She had the rhythm of an experienced spanker, gradually upping the tempo and the power of her spanks. Soon, she began using her small wooden hairbrush which Jackson found really hurt.

Beth stopped spanking Jackson after a few minutes. His bottom was red, and he felt the impact of both the spanks and the stinging liquid she had brushed on his cheeks, scrotum, and anus. He also realized that he was feeling the result of the suppository: he would need to have a bowel movement very soon.

"Miss Beth," he asked softly. "I need to use the toilet now."

"You do?" she asked incredulously. "Do you need to make a doody?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he said very respectfully. "I need to make a doody."

She told him to stand up.

"Can you make it to the bathroom without losing control?" she asked rather bluntly.

"Yes, Ma'am," he answered. "But I do feel it coming down."

She led him to the bathroom, told him to sit on the toilet seat, and to wait until she gave him permission to relieve himself.

He sat down, embarrassed that she was staring at his hard cock, and asked permission.

"Ms. Beth, Ma'am, may I please do my doody now?" he asked plaintively.

"Yes, go ahead," she said crisply.

No sooner did she give permission that he felt a large turd plop out of his bottom and make a loud splash sound as it hit the water in the bowl.

"Are you quite finished?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am, may I wipe?" he asked.

"You may, and be quick but thorough," she told him.

He wiped carefully and deposited the soiled paper in the toilet. He asked if he could flush.

She told him to stand up first. Then she inspected the contents of the bowl.

"Is your stool normally that color of brown?" she asked, embarrassingly.

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied. "It's a little lighter and looser because of the suppository, I think."

"Go ahead and flush," she ordered. "Then bend over and spread your legs and cheeks. We're going to take your temperature."

She withdrew a case with a rectal thermometer from her handbag, put a dab of Vaseline on its tip, and then slowly inserted it into his anal opening. It felt funny to him in there and also embarrassing as it was sticking out of his bottom-hole.

Meredith came in and Beth explained to her that Jackson had had to make a doody and now she was taking his temperature. Meredith enjoyed seeing the thermometer sticking out of her husband's rear hole and smiled at Beth.

Beth removed the thermometer after a few minutes and read it.

"You don't have a temperature," she told Jackson. "Now bend over the tub edge."

He complied and was worried about how he was now going to be punished. He had little time to worry about it. He had now totally realized that this young woman was a hard-nosed dominatrix capable of humiliating him as easily as she could say hello.

Beth took out a thin cane she had carried bent in her handbag. She swished it in the air a few times, placed it on Jackson's already red bottom, drew it back, and began firing strokes all over his bottom, starting at the top and gradually hitting him in even parallel lines down his cheeks. The last few cane strokes were near the crease with his thighs and hurt a lot. He cried out.

"You big baby!" Beth lectured him. "Your wife needs to cane you harder and much more often."

Meanwhile, acting at Beth's behest. Meredith returned to the bathroom with a toilet seat she set up on its metal legs in the tub. Beth told Jackson to lie down in the tub under the seat, which was over his face. Then she lifted her short skirt and sat on the toilet seat, pulling her white panties down only onto her thighs. Jackson now stared up into her pale bottom and her hairy split which obscured her vulva, but he could see her dainty little anus.

Without warning, Beth released her urinary sphincter and a rush of hot, golden pee surged out of her hairy hole and splashed onto Jackson's face. It was strong and he didn't try to swallow it. He felt like it burned his face with its heat. He had never experienced this powerful, steaming piss raining down on him from a vibrant, dominant young woman.

Then she released a couple of farts and, suddenly, they were followed by a long, soft movement. It was medium to light brown, slid out of her dainty hole, and landed on his face. Meredith reached under the seat with some toilet paper and scooped up Beth's poo and deposited it in the toilet.

Beth quietly but firmly now ordered Jackson to lean up and lick her asshole clean. This was not something Jackson liked; in fact, he hated having to serve her in this ignominious way. But he got himself together and started slowly licking her anus and its surroundings. Fortunately, he thought, it had not been a messy movement. He sensed that girly poo tended to be looser than men's, but a wild thought made him think that this woman was so tough that her shit was firm and hard like she was.

Meredith checked to see if her husband had cleaned Beth's anus adequately. She gave him the awful order to get his tongue inside her fetid hole and make it clean. Jackson did just that and had to deal with the enduring taste as well as smell that he emerged with in his mouth.

Beth now leaned forward, pulled up her panties, and let her skirt fall. She told Jackson to take a quick shower and then put his clothing back on. Meredith handed him a pair of red, ruffled panties to wear under his trousers.

When he finished putting his clothes back on, he felt better but the shame of the ruffled panties continued to bother his mind. His wife was playing with him along with this mean young teacher. Now, he saw what she was like when released from the restrictions of teaching in school.

Beth was seated now at Meredith's little desk, the one where she entered his daily grade in Conduct on his report card. Beth, he knew, was used to marking report cards and taking off points for any observed misbehavior. She was handed his card by Meredith. Jackson was now almost despondent because he had behaved well this week, yet Meredith, who had given him relatively good grades this week, had listed his offenses.

He knew that Beth would use that to fail him in Conduct, and to make it as painful as possible. She told him that based on the naughtiness that Meredith had reported, she had no other option but to enter a failing grade on his behavior report card. She took out two pens--first, she inscribed the grade in black figures and then she used the red pen to circle the failing grade.

She handed him the card and he saw to his dismay that she had given him a shameful grade of 52, 13 points below passing. Then she had circled the black mark with the traditional red circle. She had entered, in the same dark black ink, her initials--E.W.--in the column designated for "Instructor". His misery was now complete.

"I do hope that this disciplining will lead to much improved behavior," Beth said to both Meredith and Jackson.

"Thank you so much, Beth, for taking the time to stop by and help me retrain Jackson by disciplining him in your own inimitable manner," Meredith said sweetly.

"You have seen how I deal with naughty boys, and I hope you will make full use of the techniques I've utilized here today," Beth said calmly. "Jackson, I hope you feel you have benefited from this session. Use this experience to please your wife and permit her to grade you higher as you show you have absorbed the need to get away from being naughty altogether."

Meredith thanked her and escorted Beth out. Jackson felt totally ignored at this point.

"I know I let her be very mean to you, sweetie," Meredith said when she returned from saying good-bye and thanking Beth. "I owe you, but I really do hope we won't need all this much longer, really!"

"I'm glad you said that" Jackson responded, "because I kept feeling all along that I must've let you down to have you bring her here."

"I'm afraid she is the way she is because she can't let it out at school or she'd be fired," Meredith observed. "She's quite the cruel young lady."

"I think I know just where she gets it from," Jackson interjected.

"Oh, you!" Meredith giggled. "Carry me to bed, will you, or are you so angry with me that you don't want me?

"I always want you, darling," Jackson said sincerely, "even if her failing me means I have to be graded for yet another week." He picked up Meredith and indeed did take her right to their bed, where he delicately set her down and helped her out of her nice top and cheerful skirt and then her bra and pants set. She rolled down her thigh-his and slipped off her shoes. For his part, he quickly stripped, including the ruffled panties.

"Those do look so cute on you, but I will not make you keep wearing them," Meredith told him. "Now, please make love to me and fuck me the way I need to be fucked."

This got Jackson hard in no time and he set about laving Meredith's lady parts generously with his tongue. He did love the taste of her pussy and it never failed to entice him even when he was sore in both meanings of the word. She began to writhe in response and made it clear she wanted him inside her.

He placed himself at her entrance and slowly pressed in, guided by her anxious fingers which held herself open. Once he felt himself inside to the hilt, he began to thrust gently but then picked up the pace the way Meredith liked it. It seemed strange, and he'd never mention it to anyone, but deep down he was surprisingly pleased that his wife had so much sexual experience: she knew what turned her on and what excited him, too.

Jackson stopped feeling sorry for himself, knowing how good he had it in bed. His wife was not some cold sort who went through the motions.

And she was as kinky as he was, too! They both got off on period sex and they were into receiving each other's bodily fluids and solids, too, as well as giving. He realized that the whole renewal of contact with Miss Wilson, not to mention her dominant daughter, had aroused him so that he was more than ready for this quick and delightful fuck.

Meredith, too, was delighted, and pleased that Beth's session, filled as it was, with dominance of a kind she didn't herself normally desire to impose, hadn't put Jackson off having sex with his own wife. It had been a gamble allowing Beth to cane and dominate Jackson so completely. But it probably would be fine in the end, Meredith thought.

Later, well after they had finished making love, Jackson had told Meredith he was not angry at her for bringing Beth Wilson in to torment him. This made Meredith feel in love all the more with him. She started kissing him all over and he responded in kind. She lay back and spread her legs once again so that he could lick up their combined fluids flowing out of her pussy.

Jackson delighted in cream pies as much as he liked to go down on Meredith during her period. He felt he was tasting her essence. He even felt good about his ex-wife Eleanor, Meredith's sister, because Eleanor had both brought Meredith into their home but had restored her to both sanity and decency after her interval of whoring.

Meredith spoke to Eleanor later that day and filled her in on what had transpired. Eleanor found the Wilsons a difficult pair.

"Jackie did come on a bit strong when she ran into us when we were lunching at the Vic," Eleanor observed.

"I may have overdone it not only by having her over to discipline my husband but then to put her daughter in charge of him," Meredith admitted to her sister. "I found Beth a bit over the top, to tell the truth, Sis."

Eleanor responded by noting that it was too bad Meredith still felt she needed to have Jackson disciplined, especially after the time Eleanor had arranged for them with Kate's disciplinary unit of the Corrections Service.

"I think this got through to him this time, El," Meredith answered her. "Seeing Jackie Wilson freaked him because of her previous role when he was in school, and then her daughter took him over the top in terms of severity. I think Kate could be that severe if and when she felt someone had earned such treatment, but I think this comes more naturally to Beth. Would you think of mentioning Jackie to Kate?"

"I'm going to hold off on that for now," Eleanor told her. "It sounds like you've had your fill of them for now, too."

"I suppose you're right," Meredith said calmly. "I'm going to give my husband a chance to show that he's learned from all of these experiences,"

"I think that makes a lot of sense," Eleanor assured her. "Focus on your marriage and your job for a while."