Katelyn Back in College Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you like that one?"

"Yeah. You're telling me you're padded in this? You posted it!"

"Oh just wait." Her next pose was a lower angle with her head cut off. Her legs were slightly spread and you could see up her skirt slightly. The lighting wasn't great, but you could tell her underwear maybe had a little more volume to it than regular panties. "I had trouble figuring out a way to get the lighting right on this one."

I took my eyes off of her phone briefly and looked at her face. She was studying each photo intently. She was analyzing their composition and trying to find the perfect representative for each pose. "Do you want me to help with that?"

She answered affirmatively by silently pumping my dick a few times. I honestly couldn't believe what I was hearing. A few short hours before I was certain she no longer wanted me around on account of my fetish. Now she's telling me she wants to pose for me.

Her last photo was by far the riskiest. It was taken from her point of view. The camera was pointed down at her tits, beyond them you could see her legs parted wide and there sitting distinctly in the middle of them the star pattern on her puffy purple diaper.

Katelyn's hand got still as my dick spasmed. "Mmh. Feels like he might really likes that one," Katelyn remarked. It was true. I was fully torqued and just a little bit more stimulation could have set me over the top. The thought of her doing that pose in a public place ignited my desire to cum, but she loosened her grip. "You better not shoot off yet. I'm not done with my story!"

I was twitching and close but I managed to calm myself down. "How did you manage to take that without getting caught?"

"I don't know. I mean, I guess there's a possibility I might've been. I don't really know if anyone saw me. I had looked around and for the most part I nobody seemed to be looking, so I just did it as quick as I could and readjusted. It was exciting. Between the excitement and rush of possibly getting caught I was beginning to feel the need to release. I hadn't really thought of it until then, but being horny sometimes makes me need to pee." She smiled at me and bit her lip seductively. Her knees were bent but I could see movement from her right hand moving slightly between her legs as she lightly tickled my cock with her left.

"It's actually the opposite for me. Having an erection makes it way easier to hold it."

"And how did that work out for you last night?" she teased me playfully. Last night was magical. I hadn't had an accident since I was little. She had saved me from peeing all over myself and all over my room by catching me in her diaper. Of course she had also orchestrated the accident, but it was still simultaneously comforting and kinky. The thought of it dominated my mind before I could answer.

"It isn't foolproof obviously, but it definitely helps."

"Well it doesn't for me. Not at all" she said, exasperated. "I was beginning to feel a little tingly, and I was a little nervous that people had seen me. I chugged the remaining contents of my nalgene and looked around the dining hall. There were so many people. My stomach was in knots and my heart was in my throat but I started to wonder if anyone else had a secret like me.

"Oh my Gawd it was so exciting. Both emotionally and sexually. I tried to rub my legs together to get some relief but the padding between my legs was preventing me from maneuvering my piercing in the right way. It was like the dry diaper was in the way of my pleasure. My bladder was aching and without outright grabbing myself I wasn't going to be able to exert any pressure to stop the flow.

"I looked at my empty nalgene and felt a small pang of panic. I wasn't really going to do this was I? What had I gotten myself into? I felt like a deviant. All those times I had syntribated in class could never compare to this. I mean, everyone masturbates but who does this? I had so many conflicting emotions. My pussy was dripping and tingly. I felt like an out of control animal. My clit was craving pressure. At the same time the lack of pressure on my urethra was causing shooting spasms of electricity for a second where I could feel my body want to relax. My brain would bring me back to reality immediately. Peeing myself in front of so many people felt so wrong. So scary and the risk of it was turning me on so much."

She was only barely stroking my dick. She was toying with me and deliberately denying my cum any excuse to leave my body. She wanted me to feel the same desperation she was describing.

"Pretty soon my body made the decision for me. I lost control for a second. A spurt of pee shot out of me and heated the space between my legs where they were touching the padding. It was enough to snap me out of my trance. I grabbed myself through my skirt blatantly with one hand and began gathering my phone and nalgene with my right. I looked down to assess the damage. My tits were red where my body was blushing on my behalf. I was simultaneously ashamed and so incredibly horny.

"I stood up and power walked out of the union, not wanting to see if anyone was looking at me. I was still throbbing and desperate and needed to cum in the worst way.

"I was walking back to my dorm with shame on my mind. I couldn't believe I had just put myself in that position and had an accident in public. I was like, 'what is happening with my mind?' I was simultaneously embarrassed and so horny I couldn't think straight. The diaper felt bulky between my legs with each step, but it wasn't putting any pressure on me. Truth is I probably would have made it back to my dorm if I had just thrown my dignity to the wind and held myself as I walked, but I was worried that it might cause my skirt to hike a little and show anyone passing by what I was wearing.

"I didn't make it too far though - maybe 100 yards before the next spurt shot out of me. I was just passing the chem building. Classes had just gotten out and everyone was pouring out of the doors and onto the sidewalk. It was hot, like temperature wise. I knew in that moment I wasn't going to make it back to the dorm before the floodgates opened.

"I ducked into an alcove of a service entryway nobody was coming out of and leaned my back against the wall. People were walking by me but nobody was looking behind them so I had at least a little privacy. Instinctually my knees buckled together and my hand went between my legs. I just let it all go. Oh my god I could hear it hitting my diaper. I could feel it thrumming against my hand through the padding. It was so warm and so nice. I could feel the padding swelling between my legs. I could..." she paused trying to gauge my reaction, "... I could smell it."

I was enthralled. Her hand had stopped moving on my member, but I knew better than to start stroking myself. She had instructed me not to.

"I was so worried that someone would look my way but it just wasn't stopping. I couldn't stop it if I tried. I don't think I wanted to either. The stream was so strong. And... and that's when my padding reached its limit. My diaper stopped swelling and I could feel the liquid pooling around my pussy.

"When I finally stopped and stood up, I couldn't fully close my legs. I looked down and realized I was completely fucked. Below my skirt, my diaper was hanging down - a faded purple poof. There was no mistaking what it was. Shame and dread washed over me. I was frantic. I decided I had to just make a break for it. I mean, worst case anyone who saw me would just assume it was some sorority hazing incident, right? Like nobody's first thought is that a girl wearing a soggy diaper poking out from underneath her skirt was actually getting off on it!

"My first step forward and felt a squish, followed by a warm trickle down my leg. This repeated a few times as I broke into a run away from the chem building. I ran all the way back to my dorm with wetness rolling down my inner thighs and calves. By the time I reached my dorm even the bottoms of my feet were wet in my flip flops. I went in the back way up the steps just praying nobody I knew would see me. I was so ashamed. My embarrassment was just turning me on more, and the hornier I got the more embarrassed I got. My brain had broken and I just needed release.

"I got into my hall and opened the door to my dorm in a full panic. I turned and leaned forward against my dresser. I flipped my skirt up and shoved my hand down the front of my wet diaper. I started rubbing myself frantically. My orgasm came really fast. Wave after wave hit me. I moaned and nearly fell over. I was doubled over in ecstasy and thrusting into my hand. It was so hot and so humiliating and my hand was soaking. I probably would have made myself squirt if I hadn't just emptied myself so thoroughly.

"When I finally finished convulsing I finally raised my head and opened my eyes to finally face myself in the mirror, but over my shoulder I saw Emily behind me sitting on her bed with a shocked look on her face and my open pack of diapers in her hands."

"Oh my god. What a way to come out to your roommate!" She released my cock, sat up and swung her leg over my lap straddling me. Heat was radiating off of her. Telling me the story must have gotten her incredibly worked up. She lowered herself into me while kissing me deeply. She was incredibly wet and I entered her with no resistance.

She moved her hips forward and back with me inside of her. I certainly wasn't going to be able to last long after a story like that. I put my hands on her hips to attempt to slow her movement but she was relentless.

Katelyn ignored my protest and continued bucking her hips. Her left arm was wrapped around my neck. Her right fingers were making small circles on her clit as she gyrated with me inside of her. Her muscles contracted around me rhythmically, and the friction of her walls gliding over my dick was too much. I felt my cum beginning to rise and the tip of my dick began to tingle deep inside of her. I mustered all of my strength and lifted her up off of me. My dick fell onto my stomach with a wet "smack".

"Before we get too distracted... you were going to tell me what Ashley's question was in truth or dare."

I heard a small gasp come from the doorway. Emily was standing in the open doorway to my room, her body half obscured by the door frame. She was wearing her white toga. Her hair was disheveled and her makeup was smeared from last night's festivties. Katelyn looked over at Emily and lowered herself back onto me using her right hand to guide me back inside of her.

We locked eyes while my girlfriend rode me. The surprise of the situation lowered my already battered defenses. I don't know how long she had been standing there and how much she had heard but she was watching us intensely with no apparent desire to move. I watched as her tits rose and fell in time with Kate's thrusts. Her cheeks and neck were flush red.

I felt Katelyn tighten around me. Her breathing got heavy and her movements quickened. She buried her face in my neck and whimpered. My hips bucked into hers and her body shivered. I was overwhelmed and my orgasm began to rip through my body. Every muscle tightened and my vision went black. The tickle in the tip of my penis spread to the base of my shaft and between my legs. It spread quickly from there and spread over my entire body. At the very last possible second I thrust upwards and then dropped my hips. My dick fell out of her onto my belly just as it began to rhythmically throb. Katelyn lowered herself back onto me rubbing her wet slit along my shaft as I involuntarily spasmed. Her thrusts matched the tempo of my spasms coaxing my cum out of my body. She slipped her fingers underneath the head of my cock. With each subsequent pulse of my urethra my head swelled in her palm and shot glob of white cum into her hand.

I sat there motionless basking in the afterglow of my orgasm, oblivious to how Emily had reacted to watching me cum. Katelyn brought her hand to her mouth and tasted me, pleased with her work. After a minute or so had passed it was Emily who finally broke the silence with an answer to my question. Her words snapped me out of my post orgasmic trance and I looked over just in time to see the front of her toga drop as she retracted her hand from between her legs.

"It was: Who knew about Kate's secret first: me or Ashley?"

12