Kate's Gym Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
A short story of a housewife that gets seduced at the gym.
1.7k words
4.21
17.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Njr375
Njr375
12 Followers

This is the second part of a house wife's seduction. Previously Charlotte seduced Kate at the gym. The two made it in the shower. This is the next day. Thanks for reading.

A special thank you to Kivrin00 for editing my story.

Kate promised herself that she would never cheat on her husband again. She loved her husband and would never want to hurt him. However, part of her wanted to see Charlotte again.

Kate started her day as usual. She made breakfast for her husband, cleaned the house, and prepared a crockpot meal.

When the chores were complete Kate dressed for the gym. Arriving at the gym parking lot, Kate entered the gym and looked for Charlotte. There was no sign of her and Kate was both relieved and disappointed at the same time.

Kate finished her workout and went to take a shower. The only available stall was the same one where Charlotte first seduced her.

As Kate entered the shower stall, it was all coming back to her. Kate felt her thighs quiver just a bit. She was becoming aroused just by thinking of it.

Kate turned on the shower and began to wash herself. Kate started with her shoulders, then her neck and chest. She then washed her stomach and mound. Kate gently soaped her pussy, and closed her eyes recollecting what happened a few days before when Charlotte touched her in the shower. Kate's breathing became heavy. She was losing control and was now in the clutches of lust. Gently, Kate started to rub her clit. As she touched her sensitive button she let out a soft moan. As she became more aroused, She started to rub her clit faster. She moaned a little louder this time. She rubbed her clit even faster now. Her hand then found its way to her slit. Kate slowly entered herself imagining it was Charlotte's fingers inside of her. Kate covered her mouth as she bucked her hips with each stroke of her fingers as she got closer to climax. Kate suppressed one final moan as her body began to tremble as her orgasm hit her with a wave of pleasure. Her opening contracted around her fingers as she came.

When her orgasm subsided, Kate finished her shower. She then wrapped her towel around herself and proceeded to her locker.

As Kate turned the corner of the shower room infront of her locker was the beautiful Charlotte. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Her tank top was clinging to her perfect breasts. Her flat stomach led down to her tight spandex shorts.

Kate was happy to see Charlotte even though she knew she shouldn't be. Her mind reminded her that she had a good man at home, but her body betrayed her.

"Hello pet." Charlotte said with a wide smile.

Charlotte then took Kate by her hand. Kate noticed how soft and seductive just holding hands was. Charlotte then pulled Kate into a deep kiss. Their mouths moving with one another. Kate felt Charlotte's tongue enter her mouth. Thier tongues began to swirl and dance together. Charlotte broke the kiss and whispered,

"I want you"

Kate was turned on at the boldness of Charlotte. Kate wanted her as well. Kate's body was now in control of her thoughts. All she could think about was kissing Charlotte again.

"Let's go back to my place," Charlotte whispered. Kate's heart jumped in her chest. Kate didn't know what to do. She knew she wanted Charlotte in the worst way. Kate was under Charlotte's spell.

Kate relented

"Ok, but I can't stay long though," Kate replied

Charlotte smiled, "Sure thing pet. Lets take my car."

Kate agreed and off they went.

Charlotte placed her hand on Kate's knee causing Kate to shiver. Charlotte moved her hand to Kate's pussy and began to tease her.

Kate moved her hips slowly as Charlotte's gifted hand rubbed her pussy harder. Her body reacted to Charlotte's hand. Kate moved her hips faster as they pulled into Charlotte's apartment complex. Charlotte removed her hand from Kate's wet crotch.

"We are here pet, let's go inside," Charlotte said as she turned off the car.

Kate knew if she went into the apartment she will be fucked by Charlotte in every way. Kate wanted it. Any thoughts of her husband were gone. All Kate could think about is Charlotte.

As soon as they entered the apartment Charlotte pulled Kate into her arms and pressed her lips to hers. Their mouths moved in unison as Charlotte's tongue gently entered Kate's awaiting mouth. Charlotte broke the kiss and licked her lips.

"Let's go to bed pet" Charlotte purred

Kate blushed trying to hide her excitement. Kate was on fire and she knew that things were just getting started.

Charlotte excused herself for a moment. When she returned she was naked. Charlotte's breasts were not as big as Kate's but were perky and firm. Kate looked at Charlottes pussy and noticed it was shaved except for a tuff of blonde hair on her mound.

Charlotte gently kissed Kate again. This time her kiss was softer and more intimate. As they kissed Charlotte delicately laid Kate on the bed.

Charlotte began to kiss Kate's neck as she lifted Kate's t-shirt exposing her laced bra. Charlotte reached behind the bra and unhooked it exposing Kates beautiful breasts.

Kate felt Charlottes's hot mouth kissing down her neck to her perfect left breast. As Charlotte began to lick and nibble her nipple, Kate let out a soft moan. Charlotte started to intensely suck on Kate's hard nipple. Charlotte then moved to Kate's right breast and began to tease her nipple with her tongue as her hand began to caress her left breast Kate moaned loudly this time. Kate was in ecstasy as the beautiful blonde sucked, teased, and licked her breasts.

Charlotte then slowly kissed her way down Kate's flat stomach. As she unzipped Kate's jeans, Charlotte slid them off of exposing her wet cotton panties. Charlotte kissed her mound over her panties and then took them off. Kate was on fire with anticipation.

Charlotte began to plant soft kisses over Kate's wet slit teasing her ever so slightly. Kate opened her legs exposing all of her wet pussy. The entrance to her flower was flowing with lust.

Charlotte then found Kate's clit. Her tongue moved around Kate's button causing Kate's entire being to shiver with pleasure. Kate was in heaven as she felt Charlotte lick her wet opening. Kate began to shake as Charlotte's tongue moved around Kate's opening tasting Kates honey.

"I am going to cum...." Kate exclamed

When she heard that, Charlotte entered her with two fingers as her tongue went to work on Kate's clit.

"Oh.... FUCK" Kate gasped, as her orgasm hit her with a wave of pleasure that she had never felt before.

As Kate's orgasm washed over her, Charlotte moved her fingers in and out of Kate as she gently sucked and nibbled Kate's button while she came. Kate's juices covered Charlotte's fingers.

After Kate's orgasm eased, Charlotte gently kissed her way up to Kate's lips. She kissed Kate again. Kate could taste herself on Charlotte's lips and she liked it.

"Turn over pet" Charlotte whispered

Kate obeyed and turned over laying on her tight stomach. Kate was confused and excited at the same time.

Charlotte kissed the nape of Kate's neck. Slowly kissing her way down her back to her firm ass, Charlotte slowly spread Kate's beautiful ass cheeks giving her access to her tight anus.

Charlotte didn't waste any time. Her warm tongue moved slowly over Kates sweet puckered hole.

Kate moaned loudly. This was something new to her. Even her husband didn't eat her ass like this. The feeling was intense and gave Kate so much pleasure she came again even harder than before.

She felt Charlotte's tongue enter her ass, licking her inside, and flicking her tongue in and out. Kate began to touch her clit, moving it side to side very slowly at first. As Charlotte moved her tongue inside of her Kate rubbed her clit faster and faster as Charlotte made love to her tight pucker.

"I'm going to...Im going to cum" Kate shouted and she came a third time.

Charlotte removed her tongue from Kate'ss anus and moved her mouth lower to Kate's honey hole. Charlotte licked around Kate's pussy opening. Her tongue entered Kate's sweet pussy. As soon as Kate felt Charlotte's tongue inside of her she let out a loud moan,

"Yes... oh fuck....oh god.."Kate moaned.

Kate came a third time while Charlotte ate her wet pussy. When she came she couldn't move as her body was completly spent. Charlotte licked faster as she tasted the result of Kate's creamy orgasm.

After they settled down Kate lay on Charlotte's shoulder and in her arms the two drifted off to sleep.

A few hours passed before Kate woke up. She looked at her phone to check the time. It was past 8 o'clock. Kate jumped up with a start. Kate shook Charlotte awake.

"I need to go home, its late and my husband will be worried."

Charlotte kissed Kate softly, "ok pet," she whispered.

The two go dressed and left the apartment. Charlotte took her back to the gym to pick up her car. Charlotte kissed Kate goodbye and left.

When Kate finally made it home her husband was waiting. He looked at Kate and growled.

"Where were you and who in the hell is Charlotte? I went to the gym and saw your car. I was worried so I went in to see what was going on. I spoke with the lady behind the counter. The representative told me you left with a woman named Charlotte. The rep was grinning as she told me where you were as if she knew something I didn't"

Kate was stunned. She had been caught and she knew it. Kate's guilt hit her like a ton of bricks and she began to cry.

Kate was honest and told her husband everything. After Kates confession, her husband left the house heartbroken and disgusted.

A few months later Kate and her husband reconciled. Her husband would never trust her like he used to. Kate changed gyms and never saw Charlotte again. Kate would never forget about that amazing afternoon with Charlotte.

Njr375
Njr375
12 Followers