All Comments on 'Kate's Morning Out'

by Allstar7

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gunmakergunmakerover 3 years ago

I can't decide whether to laugh or cry. Very well written and thought out. One of those train wrecks you just can't look away from. Guess I'll have to read more of your work.

staceyshackletonstaceyshackletonover 3 years ago

Very nice story, excellent embarrassment and set-up for future chapters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, this is getting better and better. I can't wait until Nicole finally gets Kate gangraped by a bunch of homeless guys at some camp. I love the scenes and humiliations that Kate goes through that it seems it could be reality. I can really see myself saying "Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me" if I was going to go through some of what Kate is going through. Please continue with the ENF chapters. I wonder how Diane had to be made to walk at her work place in the nude. She said that she was forced naked. But by who? And who is Nicole exactly? And how does she and Stephanie get mixed up in all of this?

Allstar7Allstar7over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments. I should’ve put a small note at the end of the story so I’ll put it here. If you’re curious about references about Nicole and Diane, check out Tlerone stories about them. Mine and Tlerone are connected in the same end world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fiquei com dó da kate sksksk mas pelo menos ela se divertiu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, I wish that there will be more of Kate's adventures. Perhaps Kate will have to pay with her body after the tow truck shows up. She will have to take care of all of the guys at the shop. Only after exhausting the guys will Stephanie show up to remove the boot. I can see a lot more opportunities for Kate to be humiliated. Please, more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous