Kate's Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After giving the drink to Kate I started thinking how to send Dave and her together for dance. She was pretending to listen to Josh, sipping her drink, but still looked at Dave from time to time who seemed to be only interested in conversation with Lucy.

By now the music had gotten louder and most of the people were very drunk. I could hear the occasional shrieks from drunk girls followed by laughing and giggling as their colleagues groped them in all the places. Even Josh's hand had slipped down a little and he was caressing Kate's ass, roaming from one cheek to another but never losing contact.

Kate didn't mind at all, either due to being drunk or angry at Dave. But I could tell the constant massage on her ass was having an effect and she moved her hips along with Josh's hand motion. Suddenly she grabbed his arm and asked him for a dance all the while looking Dave straight in the eye. Josh didn't need to be told twice as he removed hi coat and steered Kate away easily, showing off his bulging muscles in a tight dress shirt.

I was sure that only reason Kate asked Josh for dance was to make Dave jealous and it did have an effect. Dave looked a bit distracted watching them go with Josh's hand plastered to her shapely ass. He excused himself and went to toilet leaving me and Lucy alone for the first time.

"Well, what do you think?" Lucy asked turning towards me.

"I think she is quite drunk," I said, thinking that she is asking about Kate asking Josh for dance, instead of me.

"I mean my dress silly, how does it look?" she asked pinching my arm playfully and then turning around while giving me a view of her extremely hot ass cleavage.

"Oh it looks fabulous. You look hot," I stammered as the blood rushed to my groin.

Somehow this was poetic enough for her as she grabbed my hand and suggested to go for a dance. I couldn't believe my luck as I watched this diva practically dragging me to the dance floor.

"Let me show you the new Bachata dance that I have been learning," Lucy shouted over the music as she pulled me closer till out bodies were in full contact and started moving her legs and hips.

She adjusted her leg position a bit and result was my right leg in between her two legs and her right leg was in between mine. I was sure that she could feel my erection on her thigh but she didn't seem to care as her hips moved seductively with the music and generally swayed in small area.

Her E-cup huge tits were pressed against my chest as her upper thigh practically dry humped me through the pants. By this time, I was supporting a raging hard on and decided to take my chances.

I let my hand slip down from her lower back to her exposed ass cleavage, just as I had seen Josh do it to my wife a few minutes ago. Both Lucy and Kate did not have any panties underneath, but the difference was that Kate's ass was fully covered but luckily Lucy had a big ass cleavage.

As more blood rushed to my painfully hard cock, I got even bolder and let my hand slip even further down along her exposed ass crack until it was inside her dress and full groping her ass. Lucy responded by pushing her ass back on my hand and moving it in a circular motion until she decided that one hand wasn't enough and grabbed my other hand dragging it to her ass. I inserted the other hand inside her dress too and was now groping both of her bare ass cheeks while she breathed heavily.

Suddenly she nudged me pointing to our right where Kate and Josh were dancing, in a tight embrace. There was almost no light in the dancing area so it was difficult to make out what other people were doing and we were only able to spot them because they were right next to us.

Kate looked very drunk, with her eyes closed and head thrown back. Josh had her in a very tight grip with his one hand groping her ass while his mouth attached her neck area licking and kissing anywhere he could. I was a bit concerned about Kate but she seemed to be relaxed and enjoying herself with her mouth slightly open and eyes still closed. Also, I felt a little bad about our dance not being fair since I had both my hands on a Lucy's bare ass and Josh was only cupping her ass with dress on it.

Lucy brought my attention back to herself by pulling her thigh away from my erection to give access to her hand. She unzipped my pants and took out my hard cock right outside the boxer shorts and pants and started giving me a hand job. I got a bit scared at this sudden public exposure specially with my wife dancing with Josh right next to us and started losing the hardness.

"Do you like what Josh is doing to your wife?" Lucy whispered in my ear as she tried to make my cock hard again.

I didn't know what she meant as they were only dancing with Josh's hand cupping her ass and him kissing her a bit. This seemed pretty normal, given what other people were up to and not to mention our own state of groping.

Seeing the blank look on my face she said, "Check his hand."

I looked again feeling confused and then finally it hit me. One hand was innocently cupping her ass but the other hand was inside the front of her dress. My cock jumped to a full hard-on in an instant inside Lucy's hand. Was he really touching or feeling her pussy? I tried to look but couldn't see much due to not enough light. The blood rushed to my raging hard cock as it throbbed and started oozing pre-cum all over Lucy's hand.

"Look Alex, he is finger fucking Kate right in front of you. I think your rock hard cock proves that you like to see your wife being a public slut. Maybe you would like to see them fuck too?" I heard Lucy whisper in a seductive voice as she started jerking me off with the help of moisture provided by my pre-cum.

I looked and wasn't surprised to see that they had fully stopped dancing while Josh's hand moved in a small to and fro motion and Kate moaned audibly even over the loud music. Josh finally noticed us standing right next to them with my hands inside Lucy's dress and grinned at me. Then he brought his hand out of Kate's pussy and started sucking on his fingers, staring at me knowingly. After thoroughly sucking his finger clean he spit a copious amount on his hand and put it back inside her pussy.

Somehow we had gotten closer to them while dancing and now I could see everything pretty clearly. Most of Kate's neck and exposed chest area was wet and a bit red due to Josh licking and sucking her. The bottom part of her dress had slid to the side due to the way they were standing and her wet cunt was on constant display for anyone who was close enough. Josh had 3 fingers inside her pussy and he was furiously fingering her.

My worst suspicions were confirmed. Kate, my loving wife, was being finger fucked right in front of me by her work colleague and she wasn't resisting at all. He was not some stranger at the beach like our first experience and this could lead to much more than a chance one-time encounter.

I felt a familiar dread in my chest and suddenly started getting angry even though Lucy was still giving me hand job and I could feel my long awaited orgasm building. Josh saw my face and whispered something in Kate's ears as he continued fingering her with one hand and brought her hand to his pants with the other.

Kate opened her eyes, a little bit startled to see me standing right there as color rushed to her face. But then she smiled when she saw what was going on with Lucy and me. To my utter surprise, she opened Josh's zip and tried to pull on something big but it was proving difficult due to it's size. Josh opened the buckle to give much needed access and finally after much effort she managed to loosen his cock. It was not so long, only 7 inches or so, but one of the thickest cock's that I had ever seen in my life. Kate tried to jerk him off but the sheer volume of this cock was just too much for her small hands.

Seeing my wife playing with a huge thick cock right in front of me sent me over the edge and I started cumming in Lucy's hands without warning. Luckily there weren't much people close to us and ones that were had too much alcohol in their system to notice.

Lucy smiled at me knowingly as she continued milking my cock. Suddenly she saw Steven, her boss, on the dance floor and immediately retracting her hand she almost ran to him. I pushed my soft dick back in to my pants and contemplated what to do next.

I focused my attention back to Kate and saw her trying to figure out how to deal with Josh's big cock. By now it was fully erect and standing proudly at about 100 degrees' angle. Since Josh was not so tall and Kate was wearing long heels, the cock was positioned just below her pussy. Kate was looking very excited as she lustfully massaged his huge cock with her soft hands. Josh removed his fingers from her dripping pussy and attacked her tits through her dress but Kate stopped him. Looking me in the eye, she let go of his cock and brought her hands to the top of her dress. With one small pull she bared her D cup married tits to Josh.

Josh pounced on her tits like there is not tomorrow and started sucking and biting on her extremely hard nipples. I could see that Kate was riding on waves of ecstasy as she clamped her milky thighs around his throbbing cock. The cock was inside her thighs and massaging her pussy entrance as it glistened with her juices.

Seeing my wife's tits getting mauled in public by her co-worker with his monster cock massaging her dripping pussy was something that I had fantasized countless times but never thought could happen in reality. Suddenly, I felt overwhelmed by different emotions bombarding my head and decided to leave. I turned around on my feet and stomped outside leaving the dance floor and the hall to get fresh air and much needed perspective.

There was a sinking feeling of shame and embarrassment, seeing my wife getting mauled in public. At the same time, there were lustful sensations giving me extreme arousal at the prospect of my wife being such a slut in public.

I was sure that seeing me leave like that Kate would follow me right away and then we could discuss what was happening, but she never showed up. After waiting for half an hour and smoking 5 cigarettes, I calmed down a little and tried to think rationally.

There was still no sign of Kate but I was sure she wouldn't dare to fuck Josh in front of other colleagues. Touching and feeling was one thing but fucking might put her reputation at risk and she would never want that. And to be honest, Lucy had given me a hand job right there and whatever happened between Kate and Josh seemed very fair.

"So what if she grabbed his cock and let him touch her tits? It's not like they were actually fucking or anything. I should probably work more on suppressing the negative feeling inside me, whenever I see Kate having fun. This is not healthy for the relationship," making a mental note, I went back inside feeling much relaxed.

Loud music was still blaring but there were much less people on the dance floor. I suspected it had something to do with being too drunk to dance. Many people were just sitting or lying down in the drunken haze, awkwardly groping or making out with whoever they could reach.

Finally, I spotted Kate sitting together with Oliver on a sofa in a relatively dark corner. Oliver had one hand placed firmly on her bare thigh and was leaning in to her staring at her hard nipples. Kate was obviously too drunk to be coherent and was fully focused on completing her sentences. I could feel my cock getting hard again and decided to hide and watch them instead of interrupting.

As I suspected, Oliver shifted the front of her dress to the side in no time and started creeping his hand towards her swollen pussy lips. Kate made no effort to rearrange her dress or stop his advances as she continued talking loudly in his ear. Pretty soon, he had 2 fingers up her cunt making it impossible for her to talk at all.

Kate reacted with opening the zip and putting her hand in Oliver's pants, grabbing his cock which seemed to be fully hard already.

"What was going on with her?" I thought to myself as I readjusted my hard-on inside the pants. I had just seen her playing with Josh's cock on the dance floor and now she was jerking off Oliver without showing even an ounce of hesitation. My horny wife was acting as the biggest slut in this party and it was giving me a raging hard-on.

Suddenly I noticed that Dave had somehow appeared from nowhere and was intently watching Kate getting finger fucked by Oliver and playing with his cock. He looked a bit drunk as he walked towards them until he had a clear view of all the minute details.

Oliver was too busy in running his hands over Kate's body and didn't notice but somehow Kate sensed Dave's presence nearby and looked at him, still running her hands over Oliver's exposed hard cock. Looking straight in to Dave's eyes, she bit her lip and pulled Oliver's face towards her neck. Oliver started kissing and licking her neck sloppily, probably also tasting Josh's saliva but obviously too drunk to notice.

Dave still showed an impassive face, but seeing Kate's obscene display of sex was giving him the feelings of arousal that he couldn't control. I could spot an extremely large boner through his tight dress pants which was going all the way down to his lower thighs. It seemed like the dude was packing a lot of heat and was not embarrassed to show it.

Kate was now lustfully gawking at the huge bulge in Dave's pants as she took out Oliver's stiff cock out of his pants and started pumping him slowly.

I wasn't even mad anymore as I took out my own painful erection and started pumping. By this time Oliver had pulled down Kate's top and was nibbling on her nipples while fucking her with 3 fingers.

I knew that they were going to cum soon if they kept up the pace and at this point Kate wouldn't be stopping for anything. She wanted to make Dave jealous and it would even have been ok for her to fuck Oliver, as long as she was successful in seducing Dave.

Suddenly someone turned on the lights in the Hall and Elsa's drunk voice announced the start of the after-party for senior managers. Everyone, including me, rearranged their clothes as few people got up, ready to go to the after-party venue. Lucy, shadowed by Josh and Steven, showed up from nowhere and asked us to follow her outside.

The lights had turned dim back again for the rest of the people to continue the party as we followed Lucy outside. Kate had caught up with me on the way out and held my hand, practically dragging me outside. I could tell she was extremely aroused with heavy breathing and the sweet smell of her pussy juices radiating all around.

Everyone outside was getting in to the golf carts which were meant to drive us to the beach themed after-party. Many people had already changed in to the swimming costumes as they drunkenly sat in the golf carts laughing and singing in absurd voices. We asked the valet to bring the bag from the car as it contained our swimming costumes.

By the time we received the bag, only 1 cart was left with the driver waiting impatiently.

"Let's change in the cart. We don't have time to go in, change and come back again," Kate said handing me the smallest speedo I had ever seen.

I looked around and it was only me, Kate and Josh waiting to be transported. The kart had 2 long seats, facing opposite directions and it could take four people other than the driver. By this time, I was getting sober and though about me and Kate sitting in the back so we can change in privacy and hopefully talk a little bit while the drunk Josh can take the front seat.

As we approached the Kart, I saw two unknown guys already sitting in the front seat eying Kate interestingly. We had not been unable to spot them previously due to being extra dark in the parking place. They had already changed and were wearing almost exactly the same kind of speedo that I was holding. The speedos were snugly hugging their bodies and obscene bulges was visible even from the distance.

I was steeling glances at their junks and thinking how vulgar they looked, when Josh ran to the back seat and sat down looking expectedly at Kate. I also sat down along with Josh, resigning to the fact that Kate will have to sit on my lap or between us. Since I had seen Josh almost fucking her on the dance floor earlier, therefore changing the clothes wouldn't be a big deal.

"Hey... come sit with us. We have a lot of room," one of the guys from the front said jokingly.

I also laughed along with Josh at the absurdity of the request but it didn't last very long.

"Oh sure, thanks for the offer. Maybe you guys can help me change into this bikini too. I don't want to bother my husband too much," Kate kissed me lightly on the cheek and climbed in to the front seat squeezing in between the two drunk and almost naked guys.

I could feel the guys taking in a surprise breath but returned their focus to Kate as she tried her best to fit in between. I, myself was supporting a huge tent in my pants and was waiting for it so subside so I could change.

"Sit tight guys and... lady. It will be around 15 to 20 minutes' bumpy ride and we will have to pass the grounds and reach the other end of the course," driver announced while turning on the music on his Bluetooth speaker and driving the cart straight in to the dark grounds.

Once the cart started moving I changed in to the speedo with some help from drunk Josh. It wasn't that easy to change due to uneven surfaces but I somehow managed it. The downside was listening to Josh rambling about how crypto currency was the future and why am I not investing all my money in to it. I neatly folded my clothes and piled them on top of my speedo covered crotch while trying to listen what was going on in the front seat.

I couldn't hear much talk over the loud music except a few giggles from Kate now and then. Feeling a bit anxious, I turned my head around and looked at the front seat. There wasn't much to see due to cart being dark but there was definitely a lot of movement. A bit disappointed, I turned my head back and absently nodded to Josh still talking about how important it was to have a diverse portfolio and tried to imagine why Kate might be laughing.

Of course, the first image that came to my mind was her being spit-roasted by these guys in the front. I immediately started getting hard and tried to push this image out of my mind as this was not a realistic scenario given the tiny amount of space available in the front. Suddenly the cart bounced over a big bump and I heard Kate moan audibly confirming my suspicion of something crazy going on in the front seat.

Luckily we hit a patch of light after sometime and I caught the glimpse of front row for few seconds. Kate's legs were fully spread open on either side resting on the laps of both guys and the front of her dress was bunched up on her navel. Her wet pussy was on full display with fingers from both guys fucking her at the same time. I could not count the number of fingers inside the pussy but it was definitely more than 3. Her shoulder straps had somehow gotten loose and the top was also resting at her belly button. Both the guys were sucking on each tit while finger fucking her at the same time as she moaned continuously.

Seeing my wife spread open like that sent all the blood to my already throbbing cock. Not caring about Josh watching this whole thing, I spit on my hand and jerked off furiously. I could tell that seeing Kate with strangers was my biggest turn on and I wanted her to have no barriers with them. Wanting to see more, I adjusted in my seat and looked over trying to see what my slut wife was doing now.

"Here, let me help," Josh grinned as he took out his phone and illuminated the front row with strong camera light.

Kate had her head thrown back with eyes closed in ecstasy as her body pulsed with pleasure. I also noticed that both guys had their hard cocks out and she was holding both erections for support as they pounded her cunt with their hands and sucked on her huge tits. I had never seen a more erotic display in my life and could feel my orgasm approaching fast.