Kate's Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To hold my orgasm, I shifted my attention to the surroundings and noticed that the pace of the cart had slowed down considerably and the driver was looking in the back from time to time while adjusting his own hardness through the tight pants. Josh was also rubbing his hard cock with one hand as he tried to keep the phone stable and that's when I noticed that it wasn't just the camera light. The phone camera was on video mode and he was actually recording my wife getting finger banged by two strangers while holding their hard cocks. He was moving the camera from her flushed face to her spread open pussy and tits and then back, as though trying to capture her facial expressions and rest of the body.

"Make sure you get those too," I heard myself say, pointing towards her hands and the rock hard cocks she was holding.

Kate opened her eyes and realizing that she was being filmed, moaned again while looking in to the camera. Her slutty gaze shifted to me, watching me jerking off and then back to the camera as she started pumping the two shafts at the same time. Josh got up a little bit, focusing the camera on Kate's sweaty face and then moved down to her wet cunt. She responded by lifting her ass and curving her body so that asshole also came into the view along with her pussy being finger fucked.

The cart had come to a complete stop and the driver had started pumping his thick hard brown cock a few inches away from Kate's obscenely spread open ass. Handing me the camera, Josh got up on the seat and brought his thick and hard cock closer to Kate's face.

"Baby, can you take Josh's cock in your mouth? Yes... bring it closer and take it all in," I said in a hazy voice while trying to keep the camera steady and capture everything.

Kate bent her body even further and took Josh's whole shaft in her mouth deep throating him like an expert. I was sure that she was extremely horny and was going to cum soon when I heard the loud groan from the front. I refocused the camera as the first shots of semen from driver's cock landed on my wife's ass. Kate was writhing in pleasure as the driver made sure all the semen landed on her ass and nothing was wasted.

Seeing that we were ok with all this, the driver started rubbing and spreading his cum on her ass with the help of this still hard cock. He then coated one finger in cum and placed it on her asshole, making it wet. Focusing the camera in such a way that it had Kate's face and asshole in the same shot, I asked him to insert the finger in her ass.

He played with her asshole for a while spreading his cum all over as Kate pushed back on his finger. Then without warning he inserted the cum-covered finger inside. Kate shrieked loudly but was muffled by Josh's beef still in her mouth as the first wave of orgasm hit her. Opening her legs even further she pushed back on the fingers in her both holes and started bucking her hips. Wave after wave of pleasure came and pushed her body to the height of lust and desire. I could see that this was the most mind blowing orgasm she ever had as she gripped their fingers with her pussy and asshole never wanting to let them go.

Sensing that I couldn't hold it any further, I handed the camera to the driver and started cumming on Kate's ass at the same time. Seeing my wife being finger fucked by two strangers and then mouth fucked by Josh had me on the edge of the orgasm and seeing her small asshole spread open with another guy's cum was the final straw. For the second time in the same evening, I came while watching my wife being groped and finger fucked by strangers and coworkers.

After what seemed like an eternity, Kate's orgasm finally subsided and she curled up in the seat, almost passing out with a cock still in her mouth and the fingers filling all her holes. Everyone had kind of stopped in their track and looked at Kate for the next move.

"Honey, how are you doing, should we get going?" I asked Kate kissing her on the forehead while her mouth still had a hard cock inside.

Not sure about what to do next, Josh tried to remove his cock from her mouth but Kate closed her mouth tightly not letting it go. She opened her eyes and winked at me smiling slightly as though in pure bliss. Then she grabbed the cock with her hand and slowly took it out from her barely open mouth stopping right at the edge with the mushroom head resting on her lips.

"Don't you think we should reward Josh and these guys for all the effort?" Kate asked in a sultry voice while massaging the hard cocks in her hands.

Josh's cock was oozing a lot of pre-cum by now and it was all pooling on her lips and slipping down to her tits. Kate opened her mouth slightly and took the pre-cum on tongue tasting it and then started sucking on the mushroom head slowly.

Blood rushed to my soft cock again seeing my wife play with her co-worker's pre-cum. I couldn't believe that I was getting hard again after cumming two times in a span of couple of hours. I was sure that she wanted to pleasure these cocks as a strict thank you for her earth shattering orgasm. What was the worst that could happen? She was not fucking anyone it was just innocent sucking or a few fingers in her pussy.

"Yes baby, I think they deserve to be pleasured by your... Mouth," I replied with emphasis on the word mouth while looking at the guys hoping that they would behave themselves.

"The party is just after the bend, a 50 meters or so, if you want to go," the driver said meaningfully while still holding Josh's phone, ready to tape the next scene.

Since I was spent already and was not interested in watching Kate being a total slut at that time, therefore it seemed ok to leave her with the guys. All the four guys were behaving themselves, plus Josh was there in case things got out of hand.

"Ok sure then I am headed out for the party. Hopefully I will see you in... sometime," I said to Kate while grabbing my clothes and thinking about Lucy in a sexy bikini.

There was a small 'Yay!!' from the crowd as they all climbed out of the car. Kate removed whatever was left of her dress and was now completely naked as she grabbed Josh and the two guys and brought them in front of the cart. That small area was lit by the cart headlights and Kate went on all fours while the guys removed whatever clothes they were wearing.

As I turned the corner, I looked back the last time and saw Kate blowing 1 cock and pumping 2 others with her hands while the driver was filming the whole scene with Josh's phone. Satisfied with the view and being sure that nothing more was going to happen, I walked towards the source of shrieks and laughter noises obviously coming from the party.

Turning the corner, I saw a big swimming pool and a couple of Jacuzzis lit with pool lights. Lots of people were chilling in the pool while some were busy eating in the small building right next to the pool area. Seeing the food, I realized how hungry I was and dashed inside towards the open buffet.

Filling my plate with a giant lobster and fried shrimps, I sat down and observed what others were up to. There seemed to be a lot more girls in skimpy bikinis at this venue and everyone was touching or groping as much as they could. A few people kept popping up in and out to grab a bite in various states of nakedness. I saw Mr. Wade and Steven sitting in a corner and eating with 2 girls in bikinis that I didn't know. Both girls had their hands in men's laps, rubbing their junks under the table while they went through the plates of sea food and liquor.

Turning my attention back to the pool outside I saw Oliver trying to kiss one of the girls while she backed away a bit, probably not interested in him. As a last resort, he grabbed one of her boobs through the bikini top and squeezed but obviously that also didn't work. The girl pushed him away and started getting out of the pool to a cheering crowd.

Looking closely, I realized that one boob was out of the top and on full display and that was why the crowd was being so loud. She threw a glance at the state of her exposed boob and started walking towards the food area with no intention of covering the nudity. Mesmerized, I watched her as she took some food and sat right in front of me on the same table.

Seeing her this close, I realized that it was Elsa the executive secretary who I saw dancing with Mr. Wade earlier. She looked even younger than before, probably 19 or 20 in my opinion but her tits defied her age. They looked extremely big on the petite frame, probably an E-cup and I couldn't see any sag on them, definitely due to her being young. Thanks to Oliver, I was also granted an unobstructed view of her exposed pink nipple and aureole which was still wet from the pool.

Glancing at her face and confirming that she was not looking at me and just interested in food, I shifted my gaze to her legs. To my disappointment, most of the view was blocked by the table as she was sitting right opposite to me. I dropped a tissue paper on the ground on purpose and bent down to retrieve it.

She was wearing a tiny pink G-string bottom which I could barely make out due to the angle and her legs being partially closed. Making a point of looking for the tissue, I lingered for few more seconds when suddenly she opened her legs completely and rested them on the opposite ends of the sofa chair. Almost all the blood in my body rushed to my cock as I stared at the barely covered young pussy.

There was a smallest patch sticking to her pussy lips like second skin and since it was still wet from the pool earlier, I could make out every detail of her sex through this sinfully sheer cloth. There wasn't even a single hair anywhere to be seen and I could smell a sweet and husky aroma signaling that her pussy juices have been flowing throughout the evening. The sweet and strong scent was taking over my senses and moving my face a little bit closer, I tried to inhale as much as I could.

"Have you found what you were looking for?" her face appeared from the side.

"Ah yes, sorry for that." I appeared from under the table with my face going red with embarrassment.

"It is fine, I don't mind. You can look as much as you want but touching should only be with my consent." She replied with a big smile as she took a big swig out of her drink.

Seeing her smile gave me some confidence and we talked about how crazy this party was as I introduced myself. Elsa became really frank and informal as soon as she heard that I was Kate's husband and started telling me how she looks towards her as a mentor. Feeling proud of my wife, I told Elsa how lucky I felt being married to Kate, all the while staring her obscenely huge exposed tit and hard pink nipple.

At that point we had finished our food and were looking at drunk Mr. Wade and Steven talking nearby while being hand jerked by the girls next to them as though it was the most normal thing to do at an office party.

"Let's rescue them from these sluts, shall we? I will never contact this cheap escort agency again!" Elsa said in a determined way and winked at me to follow her.

"Escorts...?" I thought to myself as we moved towards their table with me trying to subdue my raging hard-on due to Elsa. Mr. Wade seemed to be really engrossed in conversation while the escort girl played with his dick through his pants. He seemed to have a noticeable erection in his pants and I was amazed at how this 60 plus years old guy can keep an erection after drinking so much.

Seeing Elsa, he dropped the conversation, removed the escort girl's hand from his pants with his raging hard-on visible for everyone. Then he grabbed Elsa by her waist and made her sit in his lap all the while grinning broadly at her exposed nipple. Wearing nothing but a bikini thong, she had to adjust her ass a little bit to accommodate the hard cock just below her barely covered young pussy.

Once settled on his hard cock, Elsa introduced me as Kate's husband and whispered something in Mr. Wade's ear. Laughing whole heartedly he invited me to sit with them telling the escorts to make space. Since the table was small, somehow I ended up sandwiched between the 2 escorts with one of them still working on Steven's cock through his pants. The other escort girl, taking the cue, started rubbing my boner through the speedo in the least discreet fashion.

Everyone praised Kate on how good she was at her job and at one point Steven told me how hot Kate was and how lucky I was to have her as my wife. The conversation then moved to some office topics and I tried to keep up while seeing Mr. Wade practically mauling Elsa's youthful pink nipples with his big rough hands.

After some time, Steven suggested to move to the Jacuzzi outside and have some fun. He seemed to be having hard time stopping himself from cumming under the constant assault from the escort girl. Upon his suggestion, everyone got up and walked outside to the sounds of music and laughter.

It was clear that people were getting more drunk and rowdy as the time passed. There were some more people now around the pool area and it was crowded now. I spotted Kate playing some kind of monkey in the middle game with Josh and Oliver. All of them looked extremely drunk and basically Josh and Oliver were taking turns wet humping her in the pool. She was wearing a one-piece swimsuit which covered her tits and pussy completely so I was not concerned much. Spotting me, she gave a cheerful shriek as Oliver grabbed her by the pussy and pushed her towards Josh who grabbed her tits and dunked her under water just to make it look like a game.

"Come Lucy, join us in the Jacuzzi," I heard Steven say loudly. Looking around I saw Lucy standing right next to me in a stylish black 2-piece bikini and watching Oliver acting like a pig in disgust.

My cock, which was already getting hard seeing Kate being groped in public, restrained against the thin and tight material of the speedo after seeing Lucy's huge milky white tits practically spilling out of the small push up kind of bikini top which was a size too small for her.

The Jacuzzi was a few meters away and was already preoccupied by Dave (Kate's boss) and 3 girls who looked like from escort agency. To make room for Mr Wade, Steven and us, the girls were quickly excused by a topless Elsa who had apparently forgotten her top in the food hall.

The Jacuzzi was not so big and had space for 5 or 6 people max. Elsa and Mr Wade took a spot opposite to Dave while Lucy grabbed Steven's hand and sat together at one end. There was not much space left and to my surprise Dave made some space to accommodate me right next to him. Once settled, we ordered some more shots while I tried to ignore Elsa's tight body constantly rubbing against mine since the Jacuzzi was so small. I was pretty sure she felt my hard-on with her feet at one point while Mr. Wade's hands seemed busy under the water close to her pussy area.

I started having conversation with Dave about different topics including his body building routine and working together with Kate while we both watched her play in the pool. Elsa was also listening to our conversation since she was sitting so close and chimed in a few times with her favorite office gossip.

After some time, I looked around and saw that Mr. Wade had passed our already and since Elsa had nothing else to do, she turned around and shifted her focus on Dave and me.

"I am very thankful to have a secretary like Kate. Her professional work ethic is above par and she knows how to work hard and play harder. She is the reason I am so relaxed and stress free at work. And now I see the reason is that her husband is too cool," Dave said to me drunkenly while looking at Kate now getting out of the pool.

I nodded back to him while taking a sip of cold whiskey, my head spinning from alcohol and thinking what does he mean by play harder.

Many people were now leaving the pool area, either going inside to grab food or passing out from too much alcohol.

"Is there space for me?" Kate's sweet voice came as she approached the Jacuzzi.

It was already a tight fit with 6 people and now we needed to make space for 1 more. Suddenly an idea jumped to my mind as we reshuffled and tried to make space.

"Here look, I can move and sit with Elsa and Kate you can sit with Dave. He has been praising your work ethic a lot, I guess he deserves to sit with you," I said in a joking way and moved to the opposite side and sat right next to Elsa with our bodies touching shoulders to feet. Elsa wasted no time in putting her hand on my speedo covered dick and starting rubbing it discreetly, probably not sure about Kate being there and all.

Kate didn't need to be told twice and she practically jumped in falling over Dave's lap in the process.

"OH...," was the reaction from my wide-eyed wife as she grabbed something under the water and adjusted her position to Dave's side.

Once we are all settled, more vodka shots came and everyone did some more except Mr. Wade who was snoring at this point. I could see the magic of Kate's swim suit and blood rushed to my groin. Since she was close enough, I could see that her swimsuit had gone fully transparent probably due to water and nothing was left to imagination. She was sitting in a position where here nipples were right at the water level and were constantly coming in and out of view. Dave was telling her some story from one of his business trips and she was laughing hysterically while grabbing his muscular arm with one hand and other hand under water, probably resting idly.

Elsa felt the blood rushing to my semi hard cock and stared at my wife's explicit display of nipples to Dave. Suddenly she pulled the elastic band of my speedo and gently took out my hard dick.

"Do you think your wife will fuck Dave if we leave them alone?" she whispered in a sultry voice while rubbing her hand over the length of my hard cock.

My cock throbbed at the mention of Dave fucking my wife and that was all the answer she needed.

"I bet you would love to see them fuck. Look how she is showing her nipples to him. One hand his feeling his hard muscles and other hand is nowhere to be seen. I bet it is grabbed around a 11 inch black pole down there," Elsa said as she jerked me off slowly knowing that I was getting too excited.

By this time most of the people had left the pool area, gone to the rooms with whoever they could find. The remaining people were either passed out or making out with each other in various stages of undress. Steven and Lucy had been making out for some time and now Lucy was sitting on top of him, straddling him and slowly moving up and down on his hard cock with her eyes focused on Kate and Dave.

Elsa had taken my hand and guided it inside he pussy as she jerked me off while watching Kate.

"You know; Kate is the only girl in the office who didn't have sex with Dave. I just admire her resilience and loyalty to you," Elsa said in whispers as I inserted a finger in her young tight pussy with much difficulty and started finger fucking her.

"Why, what is so special about him?" I asked in a bit of jealous tone as I watched my wife fully ignoring me and running her hand on what appeared to be a massive erection of her boss.

"Just wait till you see his huge cock. Look at your wife how she is feeling his manhood in her hands. See how she caresses his chiseled abs... I am sure she must be extremely wet down there," Elsa said in the same sultry voice while making me edge ever closer to the third orgasm of the evening.

Kate was now using both hands to jerk off Dave's cock but I still couldn't see it as it was under water. Dave looked at me and lifted his body a bit which resulted in the bulbous head of his cock to come out of the water. It was a massive dark colored head and was continuously oozing pre-cum.

Kate took a double take at the sudden appearance and looked at me with slutty expressions. She started lowering her head while continuously looking at me until the head of Dave's cock was resting on her lips. The pre-cum from his cock was now gathering on her lips and she slightly opened her lips and placed her tongue right below the opening where the pre-cum was oozing from.