Kate's Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing my wife gathering the pre-cum from this apparently monster cock of her boss, made my balls go in frenzy. I stood up suddenly, grabbed Elsa's taut face and shoved my throbbing cock in her mouth as I started emptying my balls while watching my wife playing with Dave's precum.

At the same time, I heard Lucy moaning, her body shuddering on Steven's cock. They had changed their position and now Lucy was facing the pool where her husband was passed out, as Steven ploughed in her from behind. From the looks of it, Steven also seemed close to cumming though he still had the trademark Steven-poker-face with not a hint of expressions. In no time Lucy started bucking her hips as she pushed back on Steven's cock, taking it as deep as she could. Steven growled loudly as he spewed his seed inside Lucy's milf pussy, with both of them riding the waves in ecstasy.

I shifted the focus back to my wife and was greeted with the sight of her making out with Dave while sitting in his lap. They were eating each other's face out and it was difficult to tell whose tongue was in whose mouth. All of a sudden Dave stood up with Kate still plastered to his body and stepped out of the Jacuzzi placing her on pool mattress nearby. I was amazed at the stamina and strength level with which he was able to easily lift up Kate but the next thing left me completely stunned.

As soon as he placed Kate on the mattress, his huge cock came in to view. I had seen many cocks in my life in porn movies or on nude beaches but Dave's cock was something else. It was extremely long reaching 10 inches or more and had more than average girth which made it look extremely big. The deep chocolate color came with smooth texture, perfect shape and huge mushroom head. Seeing the huge monster cock Kate started moaning and opened her legs to Dave. She shifted the gusset of swimsuit bottom from her bald slit and opened the wet pussy lips for Dave to look at.

I noticed a few more people now gathered around the Jacuzzi area including Josh and Oliver. Apparently all the commotion had woken them up and now Oliver was tugging on his soft cock while watching Kate playing with Dave's monster cock all the while playing ignorant to the fact that his wife was freshly fucked by Steven just a few feet away. Josh came and stood next to Dave and Kate, taking out his thick boner at the same time. Elsa, after swallowing my load, was also intently watching the erotic coupling of Kate and Dave unfolding in front of us all the while pinching her sensitive pink nipples.

By this time, Kate and Dave had exchanged places with each other with Dave sitting on the mattress and Kate tying her hair in to a knot, getting ready to play with the biggest cock she ever had in her life. Everyone there had stopped whatever they were doing and were focused on Kate and Dave, watching the 2 perfect human species losing themselves in pure lust.

Dave's cock was standing proudly at 90 degrees still oozing generous amounts of pre-cum running down the impossibly long length and coating the tennis ball sized balls. Without further hesitation, Kate went on all fours and bent down until her face was level with Dave's perfect looking balls. She took out her tongue and started with licking the pre-cum off his balls. After licking them clean she took each testicle in her mouth and chewed on them but it was proving difficult due to the sheer size.

The way that she was positioned was giving the perfect view of her ass to everyone else in and out of Jacuzzi. The shifted bottom of her one-piece swimsuit made sure that the large puffy lips were on full display with wetness running down the thighs. Kate arched her back even further lifting her hips in the process and started licking the base of Dave's shaft. With each stroke she went up a little more and cleaned all the pre-cum until she reached the base of the head.

With one swift motion, my wife opened her mouth and took the huge cock in her mouth. The idea of deep throating was out of the question since the cock was just too long and fat, making the effective volume huge. Even then she was able to gulp a third of the length and the head as she wiggled her hips and rubbed the thighs together.

Kate moved her mouth over the huge black cock furiously face fucking herself all the while chewing on it as though it was a giant candy bar. Her pussy was continuously oozing wetness going all the way down to her thighs. It was apparent that she lost control of her body after seeing her boss's huge steel shaft as there was a small pool of pussy juices right below her body.

Watching Kate slurp on Dave's cock was making everyone extremely horny. I, myself was supporting a raging hard-on even after cumming 3 times. Lucy was jerking Steven's cock bringing it back to life while Josh and Oliver were fully hard and jerking off to Kate's wet pussy on display.

At this point, I was extremely aroused and wanted to see more but at the same time, I was a bit apprehensive towards the thought of Kate getting fucked in the pussy by her boss. To my knowledge, Kate had never had any cock in her pussy other than mine since we were married. Obvious exception was the stranger on the beach but this was a complete different case as no one was stranger here. I wasn't sure if she had thought about the implications of having sex with her boss and how it could affect her professional life.

I was still thinking if I should intervene before the things get out of hand when I saw Mr. Wade get up, remove his trunks and walk towards Kate and Dave. Kate was still busy giving the sloppiest blowjob to Dave coating his rock hard cock with her spit and jerking off at the same time. Without any warning, Mr. Wade got down on one of his knees, grabbed Kate's ass from both sides and inserted his throbbing cock in her pussy with ease.

Watching all the 8 inches of Mr. Wade's cock disappear in to my wife's pussy while she gave the sloppiest blowjob to her boss made my head spin and ignoring any potential repercussions, I got up and started jerking my hard cock along with Josh and Oliver.

Mr. Wade wasted no time getting in to the rhythm and soon he was whipping his hard cock in and out, fucking the wet pussy of my wife.

"Mmmm, YESS fuck me harder," Kate moaned like a slut as she opened her legs even further to give better access to Mr. Wade. Her face was full of spit and pre-cum from Dave's monsters cock.

Suddenly Kate reached back and spread her ass cheeks apart all the while sucking on huge black dick in her mouth as though her life depended on it. Mr. Wade started grunting as he picked up his pace, slamming his cock in his employee's pussy. Kate wiggled her hips and spread them even more giving everyone the view of her dark small asshole.

"Take my swimsuit off... take it off..." Kate moaned.

Mr. Wade grabbed the bottom part with both hands and easily ripped it off, all the while his cock deeply penetrating her pussy. All of a sudden he inserted the middle finger in Kate's wet and open asshole stretching the outer ring as he buried his cock deep inside her pussy and started shooting his load.

"Cum inside me... Oh god YESSSSSS... CUMM INSIDE YOUR OFFICE SLUT!," Kate screamed at the top of her voice pushing her ass back as much as she could.

After like half a minute, she changed her position and took Mr. Wade's softening cock in her mouth, trying to suck the remaining cum. I could clearly see the cum running out of her pussy and down her thighs as she licked the spent cock clean.

This was also the cue for Dave as he positioned his steel shaft at her pussy entrance and adjusted his posture like a stallion about to take his prize. With one smooth motion he entered my wife with half of his huge cock disappearing inside her.

Kate's breathing got labored as she tried to accommodate the thick veiny cock. It was good that there was cum in there already as it provided much needed lubrication.

Fully spent, Mr. Wade took his soft cock from her mouth and went back to the jacuzzi. Lighting a cigar he made Elsa sit in his lap right above the soft cock all the while watching Kate trying to take Dave's monster cock.

"ohhhhhh... aaaaaaahhhhh... oohhhhhh OH MY GAWWWDD," Kate moaned as she closed her eyes and focused on taking him deeper with her mouth open.

I could feel my own orgasm building and without thinking I walked and stood in front of Kate's face as she enjoyed the big black cock. Placing my hard cock in front of her face I started shooting my load.

Kate swallowed my cum as much as she could with the rest running down her chin and motioned Josh and Oliver to come closer. She took both their hard cocks in each hand and started pumping them furiously as Dave started ploughing in her from behind.

"aaahhhh ahhhh ah ahh ahhh ohhhhhh OH YESS DAVE PLEASE FUCK ME HARD... I LOVE YOUR HUGE COCK..," was all Kate could manage as Dave started pushing the ridiculously sized cock deeper.

I could feel my erection building again as the monster cock disappeared inside Kate's pussy inch by inch. Kate let go of Oliver and Josh's cocks and started pulling and pinching on her nipples.

"oh my goddd you are so big. Yessssss... yessss... harder please... harder...," Kate moaned, biting her lower lip.

It was clear that Dave's cock was too big to handle and it was all she could do to not pass out from sheer size of it. Thinking the same, Lucy got up from Steven's cock and walked towards Kate. I couldn't help but notice her tits swaying with every step. She put her hands on Kate's ass cheeks and spread them open as though making room for the huge black cock.

Dave took his shaft out of the Kate's pussy and spit on her asshole making it wet. Seeing the opportunity, Lucy took Dave's wet cock in her mouth and licked on it, looking Oliver straight in the eyes.

Seeing his wife suck on this huge black cock, Oliver couldn't hold it much longer and started shooting his load on Kate's face and hair. After coating her with copious amounts of cum he also sat down and watched his wife give blowjob to Dave.

"I want your cum too. I liked the taste of it last time. Shoot it on my face please," Kate pleaded resuming her assault on Josh's cock.

Josh erupted on her face as soon as he heard her, shooting load after load on her face. Kate opened her mouth and tried to catch as much as she could before swallowing it down in one big gulp.

Looking at me, she took the rest of it from her face on her fingers and started sucking on them.

"mmmmmm with cum this sweet I can be your slut for the rest of my life," she whispered to Josh before turning her attention to Dave again.

Reluctantly, Lucy let go of the monster shaft but made sure to swallow the pre-cum before returning it.

Dave reinserted his impossibly huge cock inside Kate's pussy and started fucking her steadily. With one hand he pulled on Kate's hair and slapped her ass with other. Lucy went down below Dave's dark and shiny ass and started licking his cum filled balls as he thrust deeper and harder in to my wife.

Everyone was sort of mesmerized by the huge cock ravaging Kate's pussy as they gathered round. Josh and Oliver started pinching on Kate's nipples, mauling her tits roughly with their hands. Lucy was now slowly massaging Dave's balls as though preparing them to shoot their load.

Seeing this big and thick cock, balls deep inside my wife's pussy, I started stroking my cock again. I could see that her pussy was being stretched and penetrated to the limits and she was enjoying the sensations provided by this twice the average size cock.

"aaaahhhh oooohhhh FUCK ME HARDER DAVE. Yessss fuck my married pussy in front of my husband. Aahhhhhh you cock is the biggest cock I have ever taken and I want you to cum inside me," Kate screamed while being pounded from behind.

Suddenly, Dave grabbed both her ass cheeks and slammed his shaft in Kate's pussy while grunting loudly. At the same time Kate also screamed loudly and clamped her pussy hard on Dave's cock as both of them started cumming at the same time.

"aaaahhhhhh yesss yesss aaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhh OH MY GODDDD," Kate screamed as Dave shot the biggest load deep inside her.

After what seemed like an eternity, their orgasms subsided and both of them fell to the ground with serene expressions on their faces. Josh took out his camera and started taking pictures of them from various angles, making sure to get Kate's cum covered face in every shot. Dave's cock was still buried deep inside Kate as he spooned her from behind. After like 10 mins or so Kate opened her dazed eyes and stretched her legs to remove the soft but still big cock. A large amount of cum gushed out and made a small pool on the ground.

"I think it's time to call it a night. Let's go honey," Kate chimed at me smiling while getting up.

With that, everyone got out of the trance and embarrassingly gathered their clothes and partners heading for the overnight stay rooms. Once inside the room, I took a shower together with Kate, silently washing her and letting her wash me. A jumble of thoughts kept coming in to my head but I shook them all off and cleared my head. Right now what we needed was a relaxing time together in each other's arms and any discussion can wait till tomorrow. After the shower we hit the bed and slept late till next day.