Kate's Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cursing loudly, I took out my fingers out of her pussy and pulled my shorts up to go downstairs. Kate had a questioning look on her face, demanding why didn't I finish her off.

"There is someone at the door," I shrugged and left her there close to orgasm but not finishing the task.

On my way downstairs, I realized that I wanted her to be even sluttier at the office party and that's why I subconsciously decided to not give her the ending. Keeping Kate at the verge of orgasm but hornier than ever meant that she was going to behave in the sluttiest way possible and probably show tits and cunt to her boss and other colleagues. My already rock hard cock lurched at this thought and it got to the point of being painful. I had never experienced this hard erection in my whole life and opened the door not caring if anyone would see it though the shorts.

"Sorry to disturb you, I hope you were not too busy?" Alonzo said with a small grin.

"Of course not," I lied.

"I have finished the foundation for the pool and we will come next week to put in water and get it working after it has settled," he continued.

"Thank you so much, we will see you next week," I replied.

He was about to turn and go when I found my hand going up for the shake. It was the same hand with three fingers inside Kate's pussy just a minute ago. The whole hand was still wet from her juices and smelled strongly of her sex. He shook my wet hand firmly for some time with a knowing smile and made the point of sniffing his fingers, smelling Kate's juices which had intense aroma all around us. I made sure to transfer as much juices as I can and then let go. He winked at me for the final time and left smelling his hand from different angles.

After Alonzo left, I inspected the pool for some time and then went upstairs to see what Kate was up to. The room was empty but the bathroom door was closed with shower running. The sun was already behind the mountains and was going to set in an hour. She is probably getting ready for the party, I thought to myself and decided to take a shower myself.

I took off the shorts and walked in to the shower. Kate was just finishing the shower and rubbing some cream over her smooth and pink pussy. I went down on my knees and inhaled the strawberry aroma of cream mixed with her sweet pussy scent, getting hard instantly again. But Kate pushed my head away with a strict look on her face and got out of the shower saying she didn't want to ruin the pussy before the party and something about me having my chance before.

I sighed and started the shower thinking she might be a bit angry from not being able to get a release earlier. But it should be all fine once we get there and she starts showing off as it was bound to improve her mood.

After wearing the dinner suit and getting ready, I asked Kate not to forget our swimming suits and went downstairs feeling a bit nervous and excited at the same time. Today's events had showed me that not only Kate was ok with showing her body to complete strangers but she was also getting a lot of thrill out of it. On top of that she was also ok with Alonzo touching her a bit which meant once she got a little bit horny, then anything was game, depending only on how far the other guy pushes. I was also successful in keeping her in the extreme horny state by not letting her orgasm which meant she will be more than willing to show off and flirt with her colleagues and, if my stars were in luck, maybe also with Dave.

Dave was a 6 feet tall black guy with athletic physique and extremely handsome features. He was also Kate's boss and from what I had heard and seen, he seemed to have slept with every girl in the company, except of course Kate. I had fantasized about Dave fucking Kate countless times in many different scenarios and every time it ended with me having an earth shattering orgasm. In reality though, I only wanted to see Kate work her magic on him by showing her body but then deny him the satisfaction of getting physical with her or that's what I thought.

Other than Dave, I knew only a couple of senior managers in their department, Josh and Steven. Josh was a typical young corporate executive type who had climbed the ranks very fast. He was bit of a talker and his specialty was getting drunk and convincing other people about what he thought was best for them. He was a bit short, a few inches less than Dave but he made up for it with insane body building routine.

Steven on the other hand was very quiet sort of guy and he was also Lucy's boss. In fact, he was the vice president of the company and even outranked Dave and Josh. Kate had told me once that there was an aura of authority about him that throws you off-guard and all you want is to please him without him saying anything.

Suddenly, I heard Kate slowly descending the stairs. Looking up, I couldn't help but appreciate that besides being extremely sexy, how classy and beautiful my wife was. She was wearing a long black dress with black heels and had her hair in a long brunette shag style with subtle highlights.

On first sight, the dress looked pretty modest but got sexier as she got closer. The bottom was open with long slits on both sides running from just about her pussy level till the feet. It didn't show much when she stood still but the slits opened a lot whenever she moved since the dress was too tight and you could easily see her long shapely legs along with the upper thighs. Fortunately, the pussy was constantly out of view but every step came very close to exposing it. I tried to see which panties she was wearing through the slits since they were running quite high but couldn't spot any string or cloth.

But then my focus shifted to the top. The midriff was plane black satin material which was also tight and accentuating her curves. The chest area was black flowers made out of same mesh also held on by the straps going around her neck leaving her shoulders exposed. I was a bit disappointed as I couldn't see much skin or even small cleavage but this didn't last long. As soon as she reached the end of staircase, a few meter away from me, the meshed flowers suddenly became quite transparent. There was no debate if she was wearing a bra or not since I could easily see her puffy pink nipples with aureoles and rest of the tits.

The mesh was doing the good job of keeping the nipples inside the dress, I thought to myself, but that was the only thing it was good at. I couldn't believe she was going to the office party dressed like a sexy slut showing her tits. I could imagine Dave and Josh ogling her boobs while Lucy and Oliver cheered.

I suddenly had a feeling of dread setting in my chest at the prospect of Kate showing her tits to anyone who got close enough. Why didn't she wear the bra and should I suggest wearing one, I thought to myself? Still contemplating, whether to say something or not, I realized that my dick had gotten fully hard. Kate saw the obvious imprint through my pants and smiled knowingly, kissing me on the lips.

As our tongues were duelling and eating each other, she slipped one hand in my pants and took my hard dick in her hand spreading pre-cum all over it. I took the hint and promptly slipped my hand through the slit in her dress. Not even sure what I was expecting at that point, I got extremely excited as soon as I realized the absence of any kind of panties. My dick started throbbing in her hand as I caressed her smooth and wet vagina.

Kate pulled away her tongue from mine and gently whispered, "I knew you would love it."

With that said she grabbed the purse and started walking to the car in her sexy backless dress. I stood there for a while, bathing in her sensual perfume and brought the wet fingers to my face. Her pussy juice tasted like strawberries and some unknown sweet nectar. But then I hurriedly pushed my throbbing dick back in to the pants and followed her, thinking if I should talk about some kind of rules of interaction with her male colleagues.

There was an erotic silence in the car as we rode through evening traffic. As soon as we stopped on a red light, I checked out her outfit again and my heart definitely skipped a few beats. In a sitting posture her tight dress had gathered around the waist area and the slits had moved up. Other than her tits, nipple and thighs, I could also see the bare pussy on display.

Kate sensed my intense stare and did a small 'Oops' checking her dress. She put the middle part of the dress straight again and it covered the pussy successfully although I could still see her milky thighs fully and lower abdomen area was visible through the slits too.

I knew, I had to break the tension created a few hours ago and start talking. Getting Kate in a good mood seemed really important and I brain stormed a few ideas how to approach the subject. Looking to the right, I found a vacant plot on the side of the road and brought the car to a complete stop.

Kate looked at me questioningly and I blurted out the first thing that came to my mind, "You look extremely beautiful and classy. I love the way this dress shows off your body."

Kate finally smiled and said, "Thank you for encouraging me to show off my body. I feel much more confident and sure of myself."

"All I want is you to have fun and enjoy the party. Showing off your body like that makes it very special for me too," I heard myself saying out loud.

"So you wouldn't mind me flirting a little bit with my colleagues? I really want to be the center of attention tonight," Kate asked innocently while feeling my dick through the pants.

I imagined Kate and Dave dancing together intimately and it resulted in me getting a full erection. Knowing that I cannot lie to my own feelings and going with the flow was the best option, I leaned in towards Kate and said in a hoarse voice, "Yes baby, I want you to tempt and tease the fuck out of everyone. Surely you will give some guys raging hard-ons and make some wives and girlfriends very jealous."

Pushing my luck, I easily slid my hand under the dress and felt her bald pussy. Soon my thumb was rubbing her clit and two fingers inside the wet dripping pussy as I decided to give her an orgasm. If my plan worked then she would cum right here in the car and I wouldn't have to worry about her flirting going out of proportions. Her breathing became labored and she gushed juices all over my hand and her thighs.

"Oh baby, you are the best. Though, I want to confess that showing my body to other people also gets me really horny. I feel like there has been a lot of sexual tension whenever I am around Dave. Would it be ok if flash my pussy to Dave? He has probably seen all the pussies at work already so I don't think it is a big deal but it might help with releasing the tension and me being more professional at work," Kate continued as I watched her take my dick out of the pants and milk it furiously.

Dave? Where did Dave come from? I thought, immediately regretting my plan. But the image of her flashing the pussy to the boss who she sees almost daily, shot more blood to my raging erection.

"Thanks for being honest with me baby. Yes, it is completely ok with me honey. I guess there will be a lot of skin showing in the after party so probably not a big deal." I said, taking my fingers out of hot and craving pussy.

The idea of her being extra horny at the party suddenly seemed very attractive. Also she was being honest with me and as long as she was truthful with me, I wanted to her to enjoy anyway she desired.

Luckily, her phone rang at the same time before she could object again. I could hear Lucy's slightly drunk voice on the other side, demanding to know where we were. Kate let go of my cock as I started driving again thinking about Lucy being drunk.

We reached the party hall in 20 minutes or so. It was located at the outskirts of the city and was part of a big golf resort with pools, saunas and restaurants. I pulled my zip back up and readjusted the belt before getting out and giving the keys to the valet.

Some guys in suits were standing right outside the door, smoking and looking at out car in general. I opened Kate's door as she swung one leg almost 90 degrees and stepped on the carpet. Her pussy came in to the view for few seconds until she had both feet on the ground and had readjusted her dress. I was pretty sure that those guys must have seen it as I couldn't hear the talk anymore. Turning around I saw all of them gawking at Kate as though they had never seen a woman before. One short and stocky guy yelled, "hi Kate!" as he came downstairs to meet us.

"Oh not you Josh..." Kate muttered under her breath as she opened her arms widely and hugged him like they haven't seen each other in a long time.

Josh didn't let go of her for some time as he kept holding her from both sides and roamed his hungry eyes over her tits and erect nipple through the sheer mesh.

"You simply look wow Kate. For once in life I have no words!" he flirted unabashedly with me standing right there.

Kate blushed a little bit and giggled to avoid embarrassing situation in front of me. I wasn't sure if she was happy to see him or not, though I could see the extra cheerfulness.

"You know my husband Alex, right?" Kate pointed at me with her hand also showing the wedding ring at the same time.

"Oh hi Alex," Josh nodded to me without taking his eyes off Kate's tits.

Finally, he let her go, realizing that he can't keep touching her on the pretext of a hug and we walked up the stairs directly in to the hall.

There were about 100 people inside, sitting around round tables or standing in general, chatting loudly and trying to listen to each other over some retro music. Two Jamaica themed bars were open on either side of the hall and bartenders were busy catering free drinks to long queues. I noticed that the lights were very dim inside and it was difficult to spot, who was who, even from few meters away. I felt a bit relaxed that not many people will be able to see Kate's dress properly from far away and she won't be an odd one out with tits out in public.

"I need a drink," Kate declared as she got in to the queue. We did shots right at the bar and then filled our glasses with some expensive looking liquor.

While drinking, we moved to a few different groups and said hi, trying to find Kate's friends. She received compliments every time, with people being extra chatty, their eyes roaming hungrily over her body. Finally, I spotted Lucy, holding a drink and animatedly chatting to someone. I nudged Kate in her direction and we moved quickly to their side.

"Hey you!" Kate said excitingly giving her a hug from behind.

I could tell that she was already a bit drunk and probably the liquor's effect was not the same as red wine with dinner, which she was used to. We looked at the other person and realizing it was Dave, I felt the same strange sensation in the pit of my stomach.

"Of course he had to be here," I thought to myself as we exchanged greetings and Kate gave him an awkward hug. He was looking quite smooth with tall physique, wearing a fitting suit along with the handsome face while holding a drink. I could immediately tell why all the girls in the office were attracted to him. He was also aware of the effect he had on women and that had boosted his confidence very high which was evident with the way he talked and how everyone agreed. I was surprised that he wasn't openly staring at Kate's obscene dress but rather looking her in the eyes while talking. "Maybe he isn't that interested in Kate after all," I reasoned with myself and with my mind at ease I focused my attention on Lucy.

She was wearing a long white sheer dress which left very little to the imagination. The top consisted of 2 straps going over her huge tits until they reached the mid riff area. Then the straps changed in to a full dress from there till the feet. It was extremely sheer dress through which you could make out almost everything except that it had some patterns in the tits and pussy area which made it difficult to see them. To make up for it, the back was totally bare and there was a huge ass and tits cleavage on display with the straps only covering outer half of the tits along with nipples. The inner half and aureoles were constantly visible and projected an extremely sexy image as I felt my cock getting half hard just looking at her cleavage.

I was snapped out of my lustful thoughts as the music stopped and people gradually stopped talking. Some drunk girl, wearing the shortest skirt that I have ever seen, announced with much difficulty that the CEO of the company, Mr. Wade, wants to say some words.

"Did you see what Elsa is wearing? That's the gift from Mr. Wade specially for this evening," Lucy told us in a superior tone as if showing off her knowledge about office secrets.

"Really! Wish my boss would buy me some clothes too... HA HA HA," Kate said in a slurred voice thrusting her chest out, inches away from Dave.

I could tell that she was drunk and was trying very hard to get a reaction from Dave but he just looked at her and smiled coldly, not saying even a word. Kate's face looked crestfallen and seeing Dave's cold reaction, she became very subdued probably losing some of her confidence. I became very concerned about Kate's mood as I didn't want her to be sad for the rest of the evening. It was pretty clear that Kate was trying hard to flirt with Dave, but he was having none of it. Even her dress didn't make him flinch which was making her flustered. I knew that she wouldn't be happy until Dave showed some signs of being impressed and decided to help Kate.

Mr. Wade rambled for a while about different topics ranging from team spirit to climate change during which most people refilled their drinks. Finally, he got off the stage and music started again. But this time, a few people, led by Elsa and Mr. Wade, went to the dance floor and started dancing. I was a bit surprised to see Elsa dancing so close to Mr. Wade which his hands on her barely covered hips. She looked extremely young, probably 20 or 21, whereas he was definitely in late 50's. The top two buttons of her shirt were also somehow undone now and I could make out a generous amount of cleavage even from a distance.

Watching them dance together gave me an idea and I excused myself to get more drinks. My plan was to get Kate fully drunk and dance with Dave. For sure he would give away the cold pretext once he gets to touch and feel her a bit. I got in to the long queue and admired other drunk girls around me. Most of them were showing a lot of skin even in full dresses and the male colleagues were getting pretty handsy as they got more drunk. I saw the couple next to me in a tight embrace with guy's hands on massaging his coworker's ass as they made out practically eating each others faces. She finally pushed him away saying that her husband was there too and he might object to them doing something more than making out.

"So making out with colleagues is pretty normal in this company. I guess, I shouldn't be this prude and let Kate do whatever works best to successfully seduce Dave, as it important for both her mental health and professional life," I concluded in my mind watching the same girl now making out with Oliver with his hands inside her dress. "So husband was just an excuse... and look at Oliver finger fucking another girl with his wife in the same party. Are these parties always like this?" I thought while adjusting my boner.

It took another 30 minutes to get the drinks due to people having large orders for whole groups. I took the classic Jack and coke glasses this time and went back making sure that Kate's glass was at least a double. To my surprise Josh had also joined the group and was standing right next to Kate. He was talking loudly with a hand on her bare back dangerously close to the ass, all the while ogling her bare tits through the mesh.