Kate's On Top

Story Info
Randy & Kate, Pt. 6 - The Fuck Buddy Room Opens for Business.
2.9k words
4.59
2.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work trucks are in Kate's driveway all day Monday, all day Tuesday, half the day Wednesday...

Jesus, what is that woman doing to her Fuck Buddy room?

The room in question is just like one I have next door at my house. I use it as my in-home office. It's tiny. It has a closet that takes up one wall and a window on the opposite wall. The door to the hallway is cut into an angled-off corner, probably necessary to allow furniture and other big pieces to navigate the narrow hallway outside and down to the bonus room.

All of the houses in this part of the neighborhood were built by the same tract builder back in the late 90s. My house and Kate's house each have three bedrooms, the tiny room in question being one of the three. I've always thought the architect designed it with the idea that it would be a nursery; the master bedroom is just steps away across the top landing of the stairs. The bathroom is a little further away, and also connects to the larger bedroom at the front of the house.

My twin girls shared the larger bedroom and bathroom for the few short years they lived in this house. It's still the guest room, if I ever have anyone stay with me... which is rare.

The sprained ankle is improving day-by-day. If Kate wants some time with me and wants me to climb the stairs to the second floor room for our appointment on Monday, I'll be able.

Sunday afternoon I check for the signal: I'm looking for one candle instead of two in her bonus room windows. And the signal is there. The zing of anticipation is becoming familiar... and it still feels great! Tomorrow morning, it's game on!!

Now it's Monday morning, 9:30 on the dot. I softly close the door from the deck into Kate's kitchen and throw the dead bolt. Behind me is the table and I see the index card... I actually saw it through the window in the door as I approached.

I glance to the right to see the room where the chair and ottoman reside. I hear Kate's soft voice from last Monday in my memory:

"Wouldn't you like to fuck me, Randy? Fuck me... right now?"

Today? Yes, Kate... yes. Yes, I certainly would.

My cock twitches a little at the thought.

I turn the index card over. Three lines, centered vertically and horizontally. Her handwriting.

Kate's

On

Top

My cock jumps again. I guess fucking IS on the menu this morning.

This is a sex position that I don't have a great deal of experience with... particularly not lately. But Kate assured me that we could work those things out together.

I'm more than willing to give that a try.

I climb the stairs and open the door to what was formerly the guest room at Kate's house.

And suddenly I'm in a completely different universe.

I step through the door, close it and lock it. And then I turn and stare... to try and take it all in.

The first thing I notice is that the walls are a soft gray color. No... maybe they're beige. No, wait... maybe they're green... or a soft blue. Or now kinda pink...

Jesus! The walls are changing colors right before my eyes!! I want to stare at it longer, but there's more to see.

At the ceiling there's a crown molding all around with a tiny gap between it and the ceiling. Tucked inside the top edge are soft LED lights that are also changing to accompany the walls.

The floor is the new vinyl plank material that everybody's using now. In my bare feet it feels like it's even heated.

The closet that used to occupy one whole wall is gone and is replaced by an alcove which is also lit with soft and sexy LED lighting. Directional spotlights shine softly down to the bed.

The bed itself is gorgeous, in the simplest possible way. It's low... only about ten inches off the floor... and it's surrounded by a soft fabric platform. It's like a soft, sexy stage waiting for someone to perform on it.

Head Voice: (THAT's a sexy image, right there!)

On the opposite wall, the window is about three times as wide and twice as high as it used to be. It nearly takes up the whole wall.

Our houses face a natural area between our street and the street up the hill and with a window this large, you feel a little like you're in the mountains. How they did that work without me seeing it or hearing it, I don't know.

There's a subtle aroma in the room. Eucalyptus, maybe. There's also soft music playing... everywhere... not like it's coming from a single speaker on a table or something.

There's almost nothing else in the room. Which is fine... it's a small room.

Still, this morning it's the definition of "peaceful."

It's a struggle to take it all in. But it's clear that Kate can make this room anything she wants it to be, for whatever situation she wants to create. I can't wait to see how she changes it, depending on what she wants.

And, right now... I don't ever want to leave it.

Head Voice: (Jesus, it's an oasis! An oasis for fucking! It's a fucking oasis!!)

He's not wrong.

Then I feel the soft run of fingers coming up my rib cage from behind me. Almost immediately I feel the warmth of a woman's form pushing into my ass, my thighs. I'm pretty sure I feel erect nipples pressing into the spot just below the shoulder blades... and the hands keep moving softly, gently, firmly across my chest.

A soft, hot, moist voice suddenly whispers into my right ear: "Do you like the new room, Fuck Buddy??"

I'm a bit startled. I was so captivated... overwhelmed... by the room that Kate's sudden appearance made me jump a little. Not to mention she copied the same move she made when she surprised me in the shower a month or so ago.

She must have been hidden within the alcove. It's the only place she could have been.

She giggles as I turn to face her. "You okay, Randy?" she lowly whispers through her laughter. Her arms are around my neck and her spectacular body is pressed into mine.

"Mmmmm... I am now," I growl back at her.

We kiss. And it's... fire. It's more than fire. It's a maelstrom without the water. The room, the lighting, the bed, the aroma, the music. I feel like I'm literally surrounded by... there's no other way to describe it... by sex itself.

And then there's Kate. And this morning she's sex, personified.

She's wearing a simple, soft gray nightgown. Satin or silk, I'm not quite sure. Not surprisingly, it complements the room colors perfectly.

Spaghetti straps come across her shoulders and hold up the cups that barely contain her gorgeous boobs. Lace inserts traverse the sides from top to bottom. Her nipples are already prominently poking through the fabric. It hugs her beautiful flat stomach and barely covers her gorgeous ass. It ends about four inches above her knees and her gorgeous, taut calves are somehow accented as she holds tight to the kiss.

Speaking of that gorgeous ass, I can't keep my hands off of it. She's gripping my neck so tightly that she's on her toes a little. Her glutes are flexed and as I squeeze them they almost feel alive.

Kate's clearly not wearing anything other than her nightgown.

My cock is already hard and as I pull Kate's ass closer the condition of my cock is unmistakable. She feels it and grinds her pelvis to accentuate the kiss.

If we were naked we'd already be fucking, right here... standing up.

Kate breaks the kiss and we stand, forehead-to-forehead, both panting a little at the passion and the sexual energy that's surrounding us. Threatening to overtake us. We both feel it. It's like we're three steps away from this almost instantaneous sexual pinnacle that will undoubtedly be like sex nirvana. The energy is pulling us toward the top. We're both trying to decide whether or not to succumb to it.

I climb a half-step down, just to comment about the room. Because it's an incredible transformation from what it had been.

"Kate," I whisper through my panting breath. "This room... it's a-MAZE-ing!"

She's not having it.

"Yes it is. Thank you. I agree. I can't wait to tell you all about it.

"But now... I can't wait... to fuck you."

She kisses me again... hard, but short. Then she goes to work stripping me out of my clothes. My T-shirt is off and tossed aside in a second. My exercise pants and briefs are stripped down and off and away in another second or two.

She's right. She clearly can't wait.

Kate directs me to sit on the corner of the bed. I'm a little unsure of what to do with my legs. They end up just sticking out in front of me.

Kate picks up something from the nightstand at the top of the bed. It's a small decorative bottle that not surprisingly matches the decor of the room. She pushes open the top and squeezes a little of the bottle's contents into her right hand.

Then she crouches to her knees in front of me.

"I'm so wet already we probably won't need this," she whispers.

She wraps her hand around my cock. It's lube. And it's warm. Like body-heat warm. And my cock is instantly getting about as big as it's ever been in my life. Maybe massive, even.

Kate slowly runs her hand up and down my dick. She's staring into my eyes with a soft ferocity... like she's wanting to attack me. To absorb me. To... fuck me.

She somehow knows not to stroke me too long.

She stands and places one foot on each side of the corner of the bed. She pulls her nightgown up to reveal her glorious mound and pussy. I notice a little dribble of moisture on the inside of one thigh. Still, Kate takes the lubed hand and runs it over her pussy.

Then she places one knee outside one of my hips. The second knee follows. She holds my right shoulder with her left hand for balance.

With her right hand she reaches behind her and down and grasps my cock lightly at the base. She finds the right place and lowers herself gently downward until the head of my cock is just inside her pussy lips.

We're forehead to forehead. She's boring into me with her eyes. The she smiles softly and says "Good morning, Fuck Buddy," as she lowers herself slowly down onto my cock.

She IS wet. And the lube is slick. And I'm deep, deep, deep inside her without even trying to be.

Her other arm moves to grip my other shoulder. Kate closes her eyes and breathes a long, soft "AAAAHHhhhhh" as she sinks my cock deep inside her fabulous love hole.

When she's at the bottom she opens her eyes into mine. Her eyes are ferocious again. I can almost see her lust burning deep in the background. It wouldn't surprise me to hear her literally growl... like a she-panther ready to attack her prey.

And then she starts to move.

It's instantly unbelievable. She's gyrating her hips... grinding her pussy hard against my groin. Every flex of the outside is compounded and enhanced a hundred fold because my cock is buried up to the hilt on her inside. It's like every ripple, every muscle, every moist and creamy centimeter of her pussy is gripping my cock and refusing to let it go.

Kate closes her eyes almost trance-like as she continues to gyrate against me. She's purring. She's panting. She's softly moaning as she slowly moves against my cock buried deep within her.

Then suddenly, her eyes open again. She stops the slow gyrations and looks directly into my eyes again. Her hands move to my neck and head and she pulls me into a deep, penetrating kiss.

And then she starts to move again.

This is the up-and-down motion. Kate's flexing her legs as she pulls herself up and drops herself back down on my raging cock. She's flexing her cunt muscles to squeeze me as she rises... making me feel like she wants to keep my cock... inside her... all to herself. Then she moves back down and gyrates a time or two at the bottom, for good measure.

I. Am getting. Fucked. By an insanely beautiful woman. I can't remember a time when someone has fucked me like this. I don't think it's ever happened before... not like this.

Kate continues to piston up and down, pausing every now and then to wriggle with me deep inside her. She's closed her eyes again and sort of returned to her trance.

I need a distraction. Or this is going to be over.

Kate's tits are rising and falling against my chest with her movements. I raise my hand up to her right boob and allow my fingers to gently graze across her nipple as it moves along with her body. The nipple stiffens immediately and Kate's moans grow just a little louder.

I take that as a good sign and begin to stroke her boob, then I lightly squeeze the whole of it. More thrusts, more moans, still trance-like.

If one hand was good, maybe two hands would be better. My other hand covers the other boob. Same tactic: friction, squeeze, fondle.

Kate's movements now take a forward-and-back rotation along with the up-and-down on my cock. Her breathing gets suddenly more intense and the pitch of her voice rises. She's climbing the hill.

I take the broad surface of my right thumb and run my tongue over it... to get it as wet as possible.

Then I place it softly against the top of her pussy lips. After a second or so, her motions bring my thumb into contact with her clit. Her movements provide all the stimulation necessary.

Kate's reaction is immediate. She gasps. Her back arches a bit.

"Oh!! Oh... Jesus! Oh, shit!! Oh, yes! Yes!!"

Then, very suddenly, Kate pauses, then increases the speed of her pistoning on my penis. Her arms wrap tightly around my neck and she begins to cry out:

"Oh!! Oh, shit!! Oh my god!! Oh!!"

Kate keeps going, up and down against me, now at a break-neck pace. She grips me even tighter.

"Oh, fuck!" she cries. "Oh, Randy!! Oh, I'm gonna... I'm gon... I'm... cumm..."

She freezes at the top of her motions. Then slides back down my cock in a little shudder. My cock is lodged deep within her. And I feel the inside of her pussy begin to clench down on me.

Kate's stomach pulses once, twice, three times, four times. And then she lets go. The orgasm explodes inside her.

"UUUuuhhnnn!" she cries. "Oh my god... Ohhh... UUUuuhhnnn!..."

She's gripping me so tightly. Her calves start to quiver against my thighs.

Her orgasm isn't over, but Kate releases her vise grip from around my neck, and looks me in the eyes.

Her expression is an incredible mixture of wonder, of joy, of exhilaration, maybe a tiny bit of fear. The panther is still prowling back there, too.

And then she pulls me into a deep and penetrating kiss. Lips, tongues, breath, tongues again... all in a frantic, synchronic, orgasmic dance. Her orgasm is near the end of its rage, and she starts pulsing her pelvis and going back up and down against my cock... still having a rage of its own inside her pussy.

The passion of her kisses is unmatched.

This whole sequence is more than I can take.

With my own cries I push hard against whatever I can to get myself deeper into Kate's pulsing womanhood. If that's even possible.

My cocks explodes and shoots ropes of cum hard into the back of Kate's magnificent pussy. I come so hard inside her it almost feels like my cock is trying to turn itself inside out. The pulses from both of us begin to soften.

My cock pulses once, twice, three times. I can't stay in a sitting position. With a loud and heavy cry I fall backwards onto the bed. Kate falls with me, arms still around me. Our landings are a bit awkward. We both giggle about it. Our respective orgasms wane.

She's laying with her head softly against one side of my chest. One hand is lightly stroking the other side, in aimless circles. My arms are draped loosely across her lower back. We both find peace in each other in our post-orgasmic bliss.

Kate stirs first and climbs up the bed a little to kiss me. The kiss is long, soft, slow... loving. Another one follows, just like the first.

"Mmmmmm," she purrs. "That was nice. That was more than nice." She sighs a long and happy sigh.

"That was fantastic..."

"Agreed," I whisper. "I like it with you on top.

"I think you should be on top again." And I chuckle.

She joins me in the chuckle. Then: "Oh, don't you worry, fuck buddy...

"I plan to be. You can count on it."