Katherine and Clarence Ch. 07

Story Info
A happy ending.
2.3k words
4.41
9.6k
5
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,092 Followers

"What?" Hazel Johnson screamed

"Yeah Mamma, it was her." Malik said. "And so I sat down with the woman and asked her where she got her 'white whore' and she said she took her from some big dumb retard named Clarence because he was so stupid that he shared her with this Jazmine woman.

"That big dumb fucker! I'll kill him for this!" Hazel shouted.

Hazel Johnson didn't even pack. She had her husband take her to the airport and was able to catch a flight that left an hour later. When they landed, she rented a car and drove straight to Katherine and Clarence's house.

While they were on the plane, Jazmine told Katherine that she had been fucked 35 times by 16 different men this week. Katherine was shocked. I'm guessing you licked that many black ass holes too. And I made $32 from peddling your slut ass to those men. Three of them didn't have any money so I told them that you were such a worthless cunt that they could fuck you for free. Katherine was humiliated at being sold to so many men and for just such a small price. She didn't think she could sink any lower. Jazmine was right; she had become a worthless cunt. She didn't deserve Clarence. She was no more than a fuck hole to be used by anyone who had a dollar.

When they picked up Katherine's car, Jazmine drove part way home and then pulled into a department store parking lot and pulled Katherine's face over to her. She licked her face and then kissed her hard. "Soon, you will belong just to me, slut. Clarence is too good for you, and quite frankly, I am too. But I plan to whore you out. I may even take you to some of your own oil plants and whore you to some of the men who work for you. How would you like that? Being fucked by your employees. Ha, that's rich."

Jazmine drove the rest of the way home, and when they entered the small courtyard in front of Katherine's house, they noticed a small rental car. Jazmine said, "Now who in the fuck is that. I don't want no company. You'll have to get rid of whoever it is, slut."

"Yes mistress."

When they entered the house, they heard a female voice that sounded a little familiar to Katherine, "In here. Come in the den."

When they walked into the den, both women were momentarily taken aback. Clarence was sitting on the couch with a tissue trying to stop the flow of blood from his nose. He had swelling under both eyes and had a bag of ice on his lap. Katherine started to run to her husband, "Honey, what hap . . ."

"STOP!"

Katherine stopped in her tracks. She and Jazmine both looked behind them as Clarence's mother, Hazel Johnson stepped out from behind the door. She took one look at Jazmine, who was twice her size, and gave her a cross hand right punch that couldn't have been better delivered by Mike Tyson in his prime. Jazmine went down and stayed, looking up at the older woman.

Hazel looked at Katherine and said, "I outta do the same to you, but I think you've been through enough. Sit down!"

Katherine started, "But what . . ."

"SIT DOWN!" Katherine sat across from Clarence and looked at Hazel Johnson. Hazel leaned over and delivered another shot to Jazmine's nose. It started bleeding on Jazmine's shirt and the floor and she tried to stop it with her hands.

As Jazmine started to speak, Hazel kicked her in the gut and said, "I spect all three of you to shut up now and let me talk. Whoever opens their mouth gets another one of these," she said as she held up her boney little fist and then launched into Jazmine's right eye.

She walked over to her son and smacked him hard in the face. Katherine flinched at the slap and her eyes began to tear. Clarence tried to look down as his mother starred at him, but she lifted his head and looked into his eye. "You big dumb nigger. What in the fuck is the matter with you?" Clarence started to open his mouth and she slapped him again. "I told you to shut up. You listen to me. You had it made. You did better than I ever thought you would. You have a job and a beautiful wife who adores you. She would do anything for you. I was so very proud of you, Clarence. And then you fucked it all up. You don't deserve a woman like that." Clarence had tears in his eyes and he tried to look down but Hazel squeezed his face.

She said, "Do you know what this fat bitch did to your wife? Well do you?" Clarence shook his head. "This bitch knew that Katherine would do whatever you said, so she got you to give Katherine to her. Then she sold her like a common prostitute." Clarence looked surprised and puzzled. "Yeah, you big dumb fuck. She sold her like a prostitute." She looked out of the corner of her eye and noticed Jazmine attempting to get off the floor. Hazel took two steps back, spun around and delivered a roundhouse to Jazmine's face that knocked her back to the floor. She said, "I'll get to you in a minute bitch."

Jazmine started up again, put her hands in front of her face and said, "Who you calling bitch you . . . "

Hazel's fist went between Jazmine's arms and broke her nose. They all heard the crack. "I told you to sit there and shut up." She walked back to Clarence and asked, "How could you do that to your wife? My daughter-in-law!"

Clarence was starting to cry. Katherine's heart was breaking for her husband, but she knew not to get up. If Hazel could intimidate Jazmine, there was no way she was going to piss the woman off. Clarence said, "Mamma, I didn't know. I th . . . " SLAP! SLAP! "Oww, Mamma. I'm s-sorry. I love Katherine. I wouldn't do nothing to hurt her."

"Well you did, you big dumb fuck! You gave your wife to that sadistic pig on the floor over there. And she turned your beautiful wife into a whore. You don't deserve Katherine. That stupid woman put her life, her trust and her love in your hands and you shit on it." Clarence was opening sobbing. Hazel was surprised when Katherine quietly got up, walked over and sat next to Clarence. She leaned over and pulled his head over and hugged him.

"I love you, Honey," she whispered.

"And I sure don't know what the hell is the matter with you, girl. You're as dumb as he is. The way this boy treated you makes me ashamed to be his mamma. You should divorce his sorry ass."

Katherine smiled at Mrs. Johnson and said, "I love him."

Hazel walked over to Jazmine and grabbed her by the hair to lift her head. As her head was lifted, Jazmine shot a fist out towards Mrs. Johnson's stomach. Hazel easily blocked it with her leg and then stomped the heel of her shoe onto Jazmine's other hand. She heard a few cracks and Jazmine howled in pain. She kicked her in the face and watched as Jazmine spit a tooth onto the floor. "OK, here's the deal, bitch. When I finish talking to you, you're gonna get your skank ass up and outta here. Right now! And you ain't never coming back to this house, ever again. And if you see my daughter-in-law walking down the street, you take your nigger ass across the street just like you're still living with segregation. You know what that is bitch?" Jazmine nodded her head.

"If I hear that you're even close to my girl, I'm coming back here and gonna kill ya. Got it?"

Jazmine nodded her head.

"Now git outta here, skank."

Jazmine got slowly to her feet nursing her hand and said, "B-b-but I got stuff upstairs in . . . " SLAP SLAP

As Jazmine was getting back to her feet, Hazel said, "You ain't got nothing that belongs to you in this house. Get out!"

"But m-my m-money and . . . " SLAP SLAP

As Jazmine was getting back up, Hazel said, "I done told you that you ain't got nothing in this house. Now git! If I see you back here, I will personally kill you. Do you understand, bitch?"

"Yes Maam, I surely do." Jazmine got up and limped out the door.

Katherine was still hugging Clarence when Hazel told her to go back to the chair. "You're next, Missy. I know that most of this is Clarence and that skank's fault, but some of the blame is yours. You gave yourself to Clarence unconditionally and gave him complete control over your love life. That was a mistake. This boy never had a girlfriend in his life so when you came along and did whatever he wanted; he took advantage of you by trying all the things his misfit bunch of friends put into his little pea brain. He's just a big dummy, but I love him cuz he's my boy. You see, I don't worry about my other kids, but I do worry about Clarence, and you were like a miracle for him and for me." Katherine looked down in shame.

"I-I-I'm sorry Hazel. I l-love him so much. I just wanted to make my husband happy."

Hazel knew that she was a few years younger than her daughter-in-law, but she just smiled and looked at Katherine as though she was her own children's ages. "I know you did, Katherine. And that was the problem. Sometimes you can't." The two women hugged each other and cried.

Katherine looked at Hazel and said, "Thank you for getting me out of that mess with Jazmine. I can't believe I did some of the things that I did for her. "

Hazel smiled and said, "You can thank Malik. He was the one who called me. And he's the one who told me that Jazmine was putting something in your drinks to make you more docile. I need to go find a flight back to Dallas. Are you two going to be OK?"

"Yeah, I think so, Hazel. But you're welcome to stay here tonight."

"I think I need to get back, but thanks for the offer."

"Well, let me make a call and you can take our jet."

Hazel smiled and said, "Wow, I've never been on a private jet before. Are you sure it's OK?

"Absolutely, Hazel. I'll go call right now."

After Hazel left, Katherine and Clarence sat quietly in the den. Katherine smiled and said, "I can hardly wait to see what my black husband is going to look like with two black eyes."

Clarence said, "My momma gave me what I deserved. That little woman kicked my butt. Well, not really. She really kicked my balls. That's why I had the ice bag on my lap. That woman is like a wolverine, man. She tore my ass up before I could stop her..." He smiled a hurt smile at her.

She said, "Clarence, I love you so much. And I'd like to have sex with you tonight, but I hurt so much. Those men were rough with me. Your Mom is right; Jazmine turned me into a prostitute. She charged men money to have sex with me.

Clarence reached over and hugged her. He said, "I don't know why you married me Katherine, but I never should have been able to marry someone like you. I'm big and dumb and fat and ugly and I got the prettiest girl in town. And I fucked it all up."

She smiled at him and said, "You didn't fuck it up, Honey. I still love you. And I hope you can still love me for what I've done." Clarence was still looking down at the floor. She looked at him and whispered, "Mr. Washington, will you please take your wife to bed and hold her? Please?"

Clarence was still on the verge of tears but he smiled and nodded his head. He picked Katherine up and limped to their bedroom. That night Katherine slept in Clarence's arms all night. Clarence didn't sleep quite as well since his nose and balls were still tender from the beating they took from the mad wolverine.

Katherine got up at 7:00 the next morning and had some toast and fruit and then made a big breakfast for Clarence. She carried it to their room just as he was waking up. "Good morning, Honey. I thought you might like breakfast in bed today."

Her obese husband smiled at his beautiful wife standing there in a sexy looking negligee. "Wow," he thought. "My wife is the hottest woman I know."

As she put his breakfast tray on his lap, she said, "Eat your breakfast, and then if you feel like it, I would like to suck my husband's cock. Please."

Clarence ate so fast that he didn't taste a thing. He shoved the tray onto his night stand and then opened his arms for is wife. "Where did you get this red thing you're wearing, Katherine?"

She laughed. "I've had it for a long time, Honey. But you always preferred me to be naked. Sometimes I think you forget that I'm twice as old as you, Clarence. I really need to start wearing more clothes. Heck, even this negligee is too small and transparent for someone my age."

"Nope," he said. "I like you naked. You have a great body and I want to see it." Katherine smiled at him and shook her head.

Katherine pulled off the negligee and dove onto Clarence's cock. She licked and sucked his big balls and even managed to shove her tongue into his ass before finishing with a mouth full of her husband's cum. She opened her mouth and showed him it was filled with his spunk, and then she smiled and swallowed it. "Mmmmm. I love the taste of your cum, Honey."

"Go brush your teeth," he said.

BJB69
BJB69
1,092 Followers