Katherine's Throat

Story Info
Daddy uses Katherine's throat etc.
858 words
4.26
11.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing my hand on a Katherine's throat is only sometimes about choking or breath play. Mostly it is about creating a deep bond of intimacy and incredible trust. I love to place my left hand on her throat firmly but gently. It is a very vulnerable and fragile place on her delicate feminine body which requires great trust and caring to ensure she is not injured or taken advantage of. Every time I place my hand on the her throat, I have felt her entire body release and physically submit to me.

By simply gingerly placing or tracing my hands on Katherine's throat she is instantly melted into a malleable puddle for me to do with what I please.

She melts to my desires and to my control over her body instantly. I can feel her purr and relax into my grasp, surrendering to me. I can literally feel her body succumb and feel her switching into "sub mode" mentally. Clearly she has some deep psychological response button that triggers a full-body submission response when Daddy's firm but loving hand is placed on her throat...

The neck is a control point, a flimsy, fragile mechanism to support a heavy skull and large brain where major blood vessels and critical neural impulses travel to and from our bodies to our brains. I love feeling her pulse, her breath, her very life in my grip. Once she loses control of the neck, the battle is over... she is mine...

I adore grasping her throat gently then slowly kissing my way up her neck towards her ear. Reaching her ear, I whisper what I plan to do to her body and mind for the next few hours... and I watch her writhe and cringe with salacious anticipation.

I carnally crave, quiver and leak at the thought of grasping her throat firmly in my left hand, and forcing her to stare into my eyes. Maintaining a steady, hungry stare as I command her to open her legs wide for me, as I roughly slide my fingers into her pussy, pulling her panties aside. I stare deeply into her eyes while I finger fuck her hard enough that my palm is slapping her clit. Staring deep into her eyes, I watch and feel her orgasm unfold, consuming her and rippling through her.

While her orgasm is still washing over and through her, I pin her throat with more force, severely restricting the blood flow to her head. She is instantly light headed and delirious as I position her head hanging off the edge of the bed before I plunge my cock into her mouth and down her throat. The sight of Daddy's cock disappearing into his Princess's little mouth is almost too much for him, he narrowly averts cumming, instead generously pumping pre-cum into her throat while admiring the bulge his cock creates in her throat.

Daddy pulls out, letting his girl get some air, to his surprise she strains and reaches to take her Daddy's cock back into her mouth and manages to exclaim "Daddy, use me, fuck my face, feed me your cum, I'm thirsty for every last drop..." before her mouth is muffled with Daddy's balls and eventually his cock.

Katherine's lust for her Daddy's cum is insatiable, she reaches her hands around, grabbing Daddy's ass and pulling his cock into her as he clasps her throat with has hands, effectively face fucking herself with his cock. Daddy's moans, grunts and growls only drive her further into oxygen deprived depravity. While maintaining the face fucking rhythm with one hand, her other hand strays to tease his ass hole. He howls and whimpers in response, his legs spread a little wider and his cock feels bigger and hotter in her tight wet throat.

She knows he is perilously close, she knows that she will get her prize soon, she knows she will please her papa like no one else possibly could and that because of this he will be hers and hers alone. She wants to dictate his orgasm, she wants to compel his cum, take it from him and consume it, she wants him to be helpless to stop the ecstasy that she is forcing on him. He is just haplessly along for the ride while she expertly tops him from the bottom like a pro.

Katherine is now singularly focused on making her Daddy cum as deeply and satisfyingly in her throat as possible. While continuing to face fuck herself with the one hand, she manuevers her other hand between his legs to cup his balls (she knows how much Daddy adores this) and palpitate his taint at the root of his cock. Katherine knows Daddy is helpless to this combination, she can already feel that she has pushed her beloved Daddy past the point of no return. Sensing his fall into orgasmic inevitability sends a wave of warmth and euphoria through her body. A gush of wetness materializes in her pussy just as her Daddy calls out almost as though in agony as his first ejaculatory contraction throbs through his cock, creamily coating his cock sucking queens throat.