Kathy and Scott Return

Story Info
Kathy and Scott finally reappear.
1.6k words
3.75
1.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warotto
warotto
20 Followers

I had come home from working overtime and crawled into bed next to Tina. I looked at her as I do every morning, in awe of the beauty that lay next to me. I kissed her forehead and then gently on the lips as to not disturb her. My cock stirred as it always does when I look at her, and I had the urge to climb on top of her and give her a good morning fuck. I knew my sleep was going to be short today as it was Saturday and we had an orgy planned for tonight, so I just gave my cock a couple pulls and willed myself to go to sleep.

I don't know how long I was asleep but I could feel myself waking up. I felt a wet pussy sliding up and down my cock. I kept my eyes closed and just enjoyed the feeling of my hard cock. It's funny how sometimes you just enjoy the feeling of having a hard on. The pussy riding it can sometimes just be secondary. I thought at first Tina was waking me up nicely, but soon realized it wasn't her. Tina's pussy was tighter than the one riding my cock, and the throbbing pussy muscles just felt different. Familiar but different. I heard Tina giggle next to me and felt her grab my hand. Slowly I opened my eyes and saw Kathy riding my cock while Scott was eating Tina's pussy.

Kathy leaned down and her 44DD breasts were swinging and hitting my face. I opened my mouth and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. Then I let go of Tina's hand, grabbed Kathy's other breast and pushed both nipples together, sucking and flicking my tongue over them. I felt Kathy's pussy pulse and soon her hot pussy juices were covering my legs. It made her slide all over, bending my cock in different positions. I let go of her breasts and one of her nipples slid free. I grabbed her sides to steady her- I sure didn't want her to break my cock.

I glanced over at Tina and saw her playing with her pussy as Scott fucked her ass. I was surprised because Scott had never really fucked girls in the ass before that I knew of. His time on the road must have changed what he liked. It didn't really matter to me which hole he fucked her in, his cock isn't big enough to stretch her out anyway. I could feel my cock grow even a little harder as I watched, and I could feel my own ass starting to ache, wanting to be filled.

Scott started to cum first and I watched as he pulled out of Tina's ass. He pulled off the condom and stroked his cock a couple times. I watched the cum spitting out covering Tina's stomach. He laid down next to Tina and watched Kathy continue to fuck me, licking his own cum off Tina.

I looked at Tina and smiled at her. She rolled over and started kissing me. My cock grew even a bit more harder and I heard Kathy moan as she felt it too. I saw Scott hand something to Tina and then Kathy slid off my cock. I watched Tina strap a dildo onto Kathy and then covered it with lube. The she laid back down and took my cock into her mouth. As she sucked my cock her fingers spread lube on my asshole. Kathy moved her hand aside and slid the dildo into my ass. She fucked me while Tina sucked my cock. It really didn't take very long, maybe 5 or 6 minutes, and I blew my load. Tina happily let it shoot in her mouth,licking the head of my cock clean of every last drop of cum.

Kathy pulled out and slid the dildo off. She moved over to Tina and 69'ed her. I watched them eat each others pussy, and the sound of their moaning slowly made my cock stir. About 10 minutes later my cock had recovered enough to grow hard again so I played with my cock as I watched. I couldn't see what Scott was doing,probably the same thing I was. A couple more minutes passed and I could tell Kathy and Tina were both close to cumming. They licked each other until their bodies were shaking and finally Kathy rolled off Tina, exhausted.

We all laid there and chatted for about an hour. Scott and Kathy told us about where they had been, and a few of their more risque sexual exploits. They said they hadn't planned on coming back for another couple months, but they were passing close by and the gig Scott was supposed to play at had been unexpectedly canceled. They knew it was orgy night and decided to take the opportunity to catch up with everyone. They loved their road life, but did miss everyone here too.

Scott and Tina got up and went to the kitchen to fix dinner. Kathy started playing with my cock and told me that Scott had really become an assman. He loved fucking ass and getting fucked in the ass. She said it was really his idea to come back, as he really wanted to feel my cock in his ass. I told her we will see how the night goes, but I got no problems fucking him.

About an hour later Paul, Amanda, Renee and Jack showed up. We sat around the fire pit having drinks and playing with ourselves as Kathy and Scott went into some great detail of some of their adventures. Everyone knows my favorite thing to do is to suck a good hard cock, and it wasn't long until I knelt in front of Jack and started playing with his hard cock. Tina slid over to where she could see and started fucking herself with a dildo. She loves watching me give blowjobs. I glanced over and saw Paul fucking Renee and Amanda eating Kathy's pussy. Scott was fucking himself with a dildo too.

I don't care if it is an ass or a pussy, I like fucking either one. I figured if Scott wanted fucked I would go ahead and just do it. I walked over and told him to lay down and put his legs in air. I grabbed the lube and spread it on his ass and my cock. Then I put his legs on my shoulders and slid my cock into his ass. Renee climbed on Paul and they started to fuck. Kathy laid beside us and Tina started licking her pussy as Amanda sat on Kathy's face. I felt lube being put on my ass and Jack slid his cock into me. It didn't take us long and we had a good rhythm going.

I could tell Scott had taken it in the ass a lot, my cock didn't face much resistance sliding in and out. Just as I was wishing I had a cock to suck on, Amy arrived, and I told her to bring her cock over to me. She played with her nipples as I sucked her cock hard.For the next half hour or so we switched around, taking turns fucking and sucking each other. One by one we all reached orgasm, Amy and Jack filling my ass, and soon after I filled Scott's ass.

We laid around for a while resting, talking, and laughing. It was nice having Kathy and Scott back, if even for a night. It didn't take long until Kathy's 44DD's were back to being in business. Tina came over and we snuggled as we watched the others pairing off, switching every 5 minutes or so. I could smell Tina's wet pussy, and I laid her on the floor, licking her pussy. My cock growing hard as my tongue probed her pussy. I felt someone start sucking my cock and when I glanced down I saw Amanda laying under me sucking me. I was getting really hot again, and grabbed Tina's ass, burying my face in Tina's pussy.

We rolled over so Tina could sit on my face, and soon I felt a pussy sliding onto my cock. I knew it was Amanda, just something about her pussy was unique. I moaned as Amanda used her amazing pussy muscles to squeeze my cock. I watched as Tina and Amanda kissed, and now my cock was the hardest it has been all night. I could feel Amanda tense up, and her pussy got really hot and moist as she started to cum.

Tina laid on the floor and pulled me on top of her. She reached down and guided my cock into her pussy and we started to rock in a gentle motion. Paul came over and stood in front of me, and Tina giggled as I took his cock in my mouth. She loved watching me give a guy a blowjob. It didn't take Paul long and he shot his load into my mouth. Cum isn't my favorite thing, but tonight I was just in that mood and let it slide right down my throat, refusing to let his cock fall out of my mouth, even though he was really squirming. I felt the pressure building in my own cock. Tina must have felt it too because as soon as I shot my hot wad into her pussy she also started to cum.

I collapsed on top of her, and we laid there while my cock slowly went down and started to slide out of her pussy. I could feel her heat, and her pussy juices causing us to slide around. We laid and watched as everyone finished.

It was a great night, and fun to have Kathy and Scott back with us, if even for a night. We sat around for about two more hours or so talking. Occasionally two or three would have a quick fuck, but it was mostly just catching up. The drinks flowed, the sex was free, the company delightful. It was a perfect summer evening.

warotto
warotto
20 Followers