Katie & Co

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a state of shock, I turned down the music even more. The blues guitar still cut through the air, but with less authority. I reinserted the batteries and pushed the missing Tab and Caps Lock buttons back into place. Everything seemed fine. Everything but me. I was still rattled. My hands were shaking. The fingers that had just touched my daughter in her sacred spot still looked damp, they weren't, but in my mind, I told myself that they were. They did smell great. That was for sure, and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

The fridge in my office mostly contained waters and sodas, but there were also a few beers. These wouldn't help me. No, I needed something stronger. My favorite glass. Two ice cubes, and from the freezer, a fresh bottle of Grey Goose VX. Let's just say it was a healthy pour.

Not by choice, the ice cubes moved around in the glass. It was my hand. It was still shaking freely. Lifting the glass and tilting, the cool clear liquid cascaded over my tongue, giving off a slight burn as it flowed down my throat. By the third sip, my hand had calmed, and it was finally still. No, the booze hadn't worked that fast, but my in my mind, it had.

With my fingers regaining their composure, I was able to type. Once again, I was able to work, but I still wasn't able to focus. When I stood to refill my glass, I started to feel a bit more relaxed and once again, I was able to bury myself in my work.

This time I heard the footsteps approaching. The sound of bare feet on tera cotta tiles. No one was sneaking up on me. I wouldn't be spooked, but I was shocked. The last person I expected to see was about to sit on my desk.

Liz was wearing one of the guest robes that Sarah kept in the pool house. This one was short and fluffy. Its pink hue suited Liz's dark feature. Her dark native skin and her raven black hair seemed even darker with the cotton robe as a backdrop.

"Hey Mr. Jones."

"Lizzy."

"Whatcha drinkin?"

"It's..." My answer came too late. Liz put my glass to her ruby lips and sipped. The shudder that shook her entire body told me that she didn't have the acquired taste for straight vodka.

"Eeew. That's so gross." She moved her head and neck as if possessed by an inner demon, then took another sip.

"Where are the others?" I asked her.

"Upstairs."

Her left leg crossed over her right and she placed the sole of her small foot on the arm rest of my chair. Her pink robe parted, but she held it tight to her crotch, only letting it slip enough to expose her long tanned legs and thighs.

It was my turned to lift the glass.

"Why are you down here alone Lizzy?"

"I'm trying to work up the courage to do my dare."

"Your what?"

"The girls and I, are playing Truth or Dare."

"Aren't you girls a little old for Truth or Dare?"

"Not really. At this age, the stakes are just higher. It's a risk versus reward thing. Higher reward or higher consequences. I know you're older, but I'm sure you understand the concept of those rules."

"I suppose I do." She took the glass from my hand, turned it, and drank from the same spot that my lips had just touched.

"Are you okay with me being here?" She asked devilishly.

"Depends. What's your dare?"

Without a second of hesitation or shame, she told me.

"Katie dared me to show my pussy to you." She parted her legs a bit, but still held the robe tight to her hidden treasure. "She thinks that it will make you blush."

"Well Lizzy, she might be right." My eyes still trying to remain on her face.

"Wanna find out?"

Well, I didn't "not" wanna see it. I had seen Lizzy's firm titties a couple of times due to wardrobe malfunctions in the pool. They were a nice "C" cup, with dark brown nipples. So, yeah, I'd be willing to take a look, but I wasn't about to say so.

Her foot put enough pressure on my chair that it turned to the right. I was now directly facing her. Not enough for her to put a foot on each arm rest, but close enough.

Lizzy loosened the draw string and moved the robe. My eyes stayed glued to hers. I could tell that she was parting her knees and exposing herself, but I waited for her to ask me to look, and when she did, I was pleased.

The pink folds of her pussy were glistening with moisture. Lizzy was just as excited as I was. Hers was in the form of wetness. Mine was in the form of increasing hardness. "Does it look okay Mr. Jones?"

"Oh, it's way better than okay Lizzy. It's beautiful." And it was. Nice big lips that were slightly darker than her already dark skin. When split, they showed off her pink center, which had a healthy shine from her juices. Top that off with the finely trimmed "V" on her mound. Not because it was staring me in the face, but my honest opinion was that you would be hard pressed to fine a prettier pussy anywhere in Arizona.

Her toes softly dragged across the tented fabric of my shorts, pressing on the length of my shaft. Sliding her ass off my desk, she gave me a "Thanks, Mr. Jones", and headed back to her friends.

In my bathroom, I stared at myself in the mirror. What the fuck is wrong with me? Not getting enough sex from Sarah wasn't an excuse to play along with a girl's game. It didn't allow me the freedom to let things like this happen. Who was the adults here?

I pissed, shook off any excess drops, reminded myself not to jerk off, and flushed. Back at the fridge, I found a bottle of orange juice, filled my glasses with a few more ice cubes, then a half and half mixture of vodka and juice. Fuck it, I wanted to be buzzed when I went to bed tonight.

I knew how the game worked, and I was fully aware that sooner or later, one of the girls might be back in my office for another dare. Would it be something that I could or would comply with, or would I need to reject their offer? My wait didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would be, but I was surprised when it was Lizzy who returned.

"Hey Mr. Jones, miss me?" She smiled and picked up my glass and tilted it back. "Way better like this, for sure."

"Are you the only one taking dares tonight, Lizzy?"

"Nope, but I'm the only one getting sent down here." She handed me my glass and looked at me. "Does that bother you?"

"Not in the least. I actually enjoyed the view." My fingers untied the cloth belt holding the robe shut, but I left it closed and her unexposed.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but this one isn't a "View" dare. It's more of a hands-on deal." The corner of her bottom lip disappeared between her teeth.

"Your hands, or mine?" I asked her.

"Well, let me rephrase that. It's not necessarily hands."

The first thing that came to mind was a blow job. One of the girls had "dared" Lizzy to blow me. The last one that I remembered was...in May, a week before Katie graduated from high school. Sarah and I were alone in the house. She brought me lunch and somehow, I persuaded her to suck me off. That was when things had started to dry up, because after that day, we were rarely alone.

"I see." I grinned at Lizzy letting her know that I was down for what she was offering.

"Do you Mr. Jones?" Her eyebrow arched, and she continued. "Because I don't think it's what you think it is."

Offering my glass to her, she swallowed some more of the cocktail. "Okay, then enlighten me as to what is it?"

Pretty, sexy and blunt, she told me.

"They dared me to fuck you and let you cum in me."

She was correct. It wasn't at all what I was thinking it was. The game had taken a completely different path all together. I pulled the glass away from her and took a big gulp of it's contents.

"So..." She opened her robe when she said it. Exposing herself to me once again. Pointing down at my rock-hard cock, "I can see that you want to." Goddamn right I wanted to, but too many people would know about my indiscretions.

"Lizzy...I...we can't...what would Katie..."

"It was her that dared me Mr. Jones. Don't worry, we took a blood oath. Nobody talks about anything that happens tonight."

It was going to take a lot more than that to convince me to play along. But Lizzy spread her legs, lowered her hand. She watched me watching her as she used her fingers, to part the lips of her pussy. Slowly she traced a fingertip over her gash, letting me watch as she did. That was the "a lot more" that I needed. My cock sprang up and slapped my belly when I dropped my shorts.

"Holy shit. Mrs. Jones wasn't joking."

Dropping to my knees in front of her, Lizzy tried to push my head away.

"No, just fuck and cum." My hand wrapped her wrist and pulled it away. There was no way in the world that I was not tasting her, and my tongue wasted no time pushing into her sweet snatch. After a couple of minutes, Lizzy moaned out a "Jesus Christ Mr. J. that feels so good."

It didn't take long for my mouth to fill with Lizzy's frothy love juice. If she wasn't the wettest girl I had ever been with, she was very close. Every inch of her skin down below was soaked, and I did my best to drink it up. Twirling my tongue. Sucking and licking, I cleaned up what I could.

Oral was probably unexpected, but it was well received. The hands that once tried to push my head away, were now holding it tightly in position. My tongue worked its magic and before too long, her thighs covered my ears like earmuffs.

Enjoying her flavor, I bit down on her hardened clit and used the tip of my tongue to abuse it. When Lizzy came, and she came hard. Quakes and convulsions rocked her tight little body, while gasps of air shot in and out of her lungs.

Standing up, I aimed my dick at her opening. She had accepted the dare, and who was I to not help her fulfill her end of the game. With my cock properly aligned, Lizzy was about to be the very first native girl I had ever had sex with.

"God damn Lizzy, you look so good."

"Mr. Jones, will you please call me Elizabeth while you fuck me?"

"Absolutely baby, anything you want."

We both watched as the throbbing mushroom head of my cock parted her lips and disappeared. Her eyes were glued to my veiny shaft as inch by inch it sank into her.

Lizzy she was so tight. If not for all of her juice providing the much needed lubrication, I don't think I would have got in as easily as I did.

"Ohhhh myyyy god. Look at it. Look at how much it's stretching me. It feels like I'm about to rip open. Sooooooooo, frickin...good."

My balls touched the cheeks of her ass. I wasn't all the way in, but I was very close.

"Holy shit Elizabeth, you're so beautiful, and you feel so good."

Her hips started to involuntarily move and so did mine. It wasn't the first time that I fucked someone on the sturdy oak desk in my office, but it was the first time it wasn't my wife.

Lizzy's grunts started coming fast and furious as I increased the speed that I pumped into her. She was a novice, but she was a quick study. With every thrust her body became more and more relaxed and sexual.

"Oh, oh, oh." Came out of her mouth unwillingly. She looked over my shoulder toward the doorway. I knew that one or both of her partners in crime were watching their friend get fucked, so I gave them what they wanted to see.

My mouth attacked my young lover's neck and tits. My arms and hands held her legs up and open, lifting and parting them as I thrust into her. Speeding up, I gave her every inch I could. Lizzy's eyes rolled back into her skull. Her head shot skyward, and from deep in her throat came gurgling sounds.

"Come for me Elizabeth. Show me how much you like it. Make your friends jealous that they dared you to fuck me. Show me how much you want my..."

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck." It was a good thing that Sarah takes sleeping pills and that we were so far away from her bedroom.

Lizzy wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled. Lips attached to hers, her legs embraced my hips, and with my hands on her ass where they were, she lifted. Lizzy was completely off the desk. I was holding her above the wooden surface as our skin slapped together.

Recklessness. That is the only way to describe it. It was pure sexual lust and recklessness as I pumped my load of semen into my hot young lover. Not once had I asked if she was protected. Not once did she offer up that information, yet there I was, the tip of my cock resting on her cervix as it blasted her full of my fertile seed.

"Oh my god. You fuck like a rockstar Mr. Jones."

"I guess I'll take that as a compliment Elizabeth." I told her as I gently lowered her naked ass back to the table.

"You should, and now that you filled my pussy with your goop, you can start calling me Lizzy again."

Lizzy's legs wobbled as I lifted her down from the oak desk. She was having trouble finding the strength to hold herself up. Not once did she try to close the robe. Instead, she put her hand over her pussy. She was trying to hold in my load. Heading toward the door, I asked where she was going in such a hurry.

"I gotta huzzy, cuz I'm daring one of those bitches to eat your cum out of my pussy." Stopping, she turned and came back to me. The hand that wasn't plugging her pussy pulled my head to hers. Those ruby red lips of hers touched mine and her tongue darted past my lips. It was a sweet kiss. Her warm breath pushing into my mouth as she spoke, "Thanks Mr. J. That was the best."

"My pleasure Elizabeth. I think I like the sound of that more than Lizzy...for now."

"Who knows. Maybe they'll dare me to let you fuck me in the ass after they suck your cum out of me."

It might be a long night after all.

Trying to focus on work would not be happening after what Lizzy had said. All I could conjure up in my perverted head were thoughts of my only child, on her knees, in front of one of her best friends, tongue buried deep in the pussy in front of her, feasting on my cum. That image, dancing around in my head, had me hard as a rock. I didn't need anyone to tell me what a sick, sick man I was.

Like a caged animal I paced the floor of my oversized office. When I ran out of space, I made my way toward Katie's bedroom. Creeping down the hall like some kind of pervert, I listened for sounds. Anything that might indicate what they were doing behind closed doors.

The mumbles and laughter were incomprehensible. Should I put my ear to the wooden door and listen? Should I knock and try my luck inside? From somewhere within the walls, a bump in the night startled me back into reality.

In a semi sprint, I ran the length of the hall, flew down the stairs, glided across the shiny tiled floor of the kitchen, down another hall, and back into the somewhat safe confines of my office. My heart was pounding in my chest like that of a coward. In my chair, I gasped for breath. Every inch of my body was screaming for air.

What was it that had frightened me? The thought of what my own daughter might be doing in the privacy of her own room. Had Katie followed the path that her mother was currently taking? Was bisexuality in play? Maybe it something else. Perhaps it was my own insecurities. I knew in my head what could happen if Katie's game continued. I was the adult in the situation. Put an end to it. Simple as that. But deep inside, I wanted to know what would happen if my little girl came into the room. Would she ask me to help her with a dare of her own? Would I be able to say no, or would it be like every other time in her life that my baby asked me for a favor? All I knew was that I didn't trust myself to do the right thing when that time came.

"Daddy?"

I almost jumped out of my skin. I was surprised that I didn't hear her as her bare feet padded across the terra cotta tiled floor.

"Hey, kiddo."

"We're going back in the hot tub. Want to join us?"

"Nah. You go ahead and enjoy yourself with your friends."

Katie neared my chair. Picking up my drink in one hand, she reached her other hand out to me, she told me that declining wouldn't be an option.

"Let's go old man. We want you to join us."

Brooke and Lizzy were already in the water when Katie and I got to the tub. A stack of dry towels sat on a nearby table, along with an ice bucket filled with another full bottle of wine. I guess that Katie thought the trade-off for me fucking her friend, was opening more wine.

I hadn't noticed that the girls in the tub were naked. It wasn't until Katie unclasped the back of her top and pulled it over her head that I caught on. Seeing her naked titties intentionally for the first time made me feel like a proud father. Proud and sick. I had caught her sunbathing with her top down a week or so ago, but right here, right now, she took it off by choice. What followed next was enough to make me smile.

Bending at the waist, Katie slid the yellow bottoms of her suit down her smooth legs. The cheeks of her firm ass were spread enough to give me the perfect view of her full pink lips and her puckered little asshole. Looking back at me from over her shoulder, Katie gave me a sly smile and climbed into the tub alongside her friends.

Following the lead that the girls had set, I pulled my t-shirt over my head and dropped my shorts. Both Katie and Brooke watched my every move as I lowered myself into the warm water.

"Did you see that thing?" Brooke asked as she pushed her shoulder into Lizzy.

"Yeah, I saw it, up close. Remember?" Elizabeth reminded her.

Brooke stood up and walked to the edge of the tub. She was pouring drinks for her friends and caught me admiring her body. Brooke was on the plump side, compared to the svelte builds of her friends, but it looked perfect on her. The curves of her hips, her full chest and belly gave her a Rubenesque look. It was a figure that was fun to look at and would probably be even more fun to play with.

"Hey Mister J. Did Lizzy tell you about our game." Brooke asked as she leaned over far enough that her pussy had completely lifted from below the water line, giving me a great view of her meaty snatch.

"She mentioned that you were playing a game of sorts."

"Sorts?" Brooke snorted.

"More like a game of red light, green light, and so far, it's been nothing but green lights." Katie splashed water at her friend, almost as if she were trying to get her to stop speaking.

"What? I was just saying." Brooke responded.

"Well, it's a good thing that you are all friends. Sometimes it makes it easier to relax." I couldn't find the right words.

"I'll say. I mean it would have been weird to see Katie eating out a complete stranger."

"Jesus Brooke!" Both girls let her have it for telling me what had happened. Yes, I already knew, but maybe Katie wanted it to be kept a secret.

"I dare everyone to take a sip of their drink." Brooke started with a tiny dare.

The strong wash of vodka and orange juice was down my throat before I even realized that I was playing along with the game. Each of the girls was looking in my direction, like I was a sacrificial lamb tied on the altar and waiting for what lay ahead.

"My turn. It's my turn. Okay, okay. I dare Katie...to kiss her father." Lizzy was overly excited at the dare. She shouldn't be. Kissing my daughter was a regular routine around my house, and to prove the point Katie glided across the water and kissed my cheek. "Ah, shit. That's not. Fuck. You know what I meant. Fuckin cheater Katie. You cost me my turn."

"Fuck you, you sore loser. Now it's my turn and I dare Brooke to..." Every eye in the tub, including mine, was on Katie, waiting for her to hand out the dare. "Show us...how you masturbate."

"You think that's a hard one? My fingers have been in my pussy ever since Stevie over there, dropped his shorts."

Brooke sat on the edge of the hot tub, and as promised, worked herself into a lather. Her fingers flew over her lips and clit. Every so often she would bury a finger into her opening, just to show us how wet she was, and when she pulled it out, she licked it clean. Both Katie and Lizzy had their hands below the water, but I kept mine in plain sight. I wanted everyone to know what I was doing.