Katie & Co

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck daddy, that hurts so good." I wasn't trying not to hurt her, but my nuts were slapping her on the ass with every thrust. "Oh daddy, Zeke's going to be so jealous when he finds out about you." Boy, she was a talkative little thing.

The wet sounds of love making filled the room and the speed of our sex increased with every minute that passed us by. As expected, Brooke was grunting each time I bottomed out in her young cunt.

"I love it, daddy. Make me cum. Make me fuckin cum." I rammed into and she let out a series of grunts. "That's it, tear my pussy up."

I could see, smell, feel and hear her excitement.

For such a young lover, Brooke had incredible control over her vagina. She used her muscles to hold and caress me in ways that I was not accustomed to, and I liked it, a lot.

"You like me calling you daddy. Is it making you horny? Does it make you want to cum? Do you want to drop you load in my tight snatch?"

"If you keep doing what you're doing with your pussy, and you can call me whatever the hell you want."

"Do you think of Katie when I call you daddy?" My cock bottomed out as I slammed into her young pussy. "Ouch. Oooooohhhhh my gad daddy, that hurt so fucking good."

Brooke's plump tits were moving and bucking every which way. The sight of her baby fat jiggling under me, and her tightness were drawing me close. The build-up. The thrill and excitement, and soon, the release for both of us.

We were both there. I piston my cock in and out of her until her eyes rolled back and she had to close them. I knew. She knew. It was the end.

"Fuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkk."

Brooke's short thick legs did their best to wrap around me and hold me tight, but they weren't strong enough. In a frozen state, her dark eyes rolled back even further into her skull, her body allowed me to continue ramming into it as she rode the crest of the wave that was her orgasm. I could feel it building in me. I could feel the power of it swelling in my cock. I did what needed to be done, and in a primal second, I launched my seed into her willing pussy.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH, daddy. I can feel it. I can feel it flooding into me." Her scream and sudden silence frightened me. It was almost like she had passed out, but when I tried to pull away, she held me tight.

Brooke had always been the craziest of all of Katie's friends. She was loudest by far and the most outgoing. I had watched her grow into a woman, and I had just fucked her for the first time, and knowing Brooke like I did, she was going to told me to the "fuck me in all three of my holes", before the night was over.

Taking in as much rest as possible, we lay together, exploring one another with our hands and mouths while the night sky started to darken. We both knew that sooner or later Brooke would need to be going so that she would meet her curfew, so I offered her a shower.

Warm water cascaded down her curvy tanned body, as I watched her seductively soaping every inch of her skin. Her hands and fingers disappearing and re-appearing as she cleansed the hidden spots of her love.

"Is that because of me, daddy?" Using both hands, she lathered up my shaft, knowing full well that she was the reason for it being hard.

"You know it is. I don't know if it will ever go down now that it's been around a little vixen like you."

She giggled and kept rubbing her hands over it, until she stood on her tippy toes and kissed me, reached behind herself and used the soap on her ass. When she was ready, she looked at me and spoke softly.

"Be gentle."

I knew exactly what she wanted and what she meant. Legs apart. Hands flat against the stone wall of the shower her body bent over. Brooke's puckered asshole was soaped up and aimed at me. My shaft was also soaped and waiting. It was time.

Putting the palm of my left hand flat on her back, I pushed her lower.

"Oh, fuck daddy. I get so wet when you bend me over."

My finger was the first thing in. Brooke cooed as I probed my middle finger into her asshole. She took it with ease, but then again, she should be able to. I used it for a few seconds, maybe even a minute before I eased in a second. The coos now changed to short breaths and slight gasps. I used the pair for a lot longer and tried to prepare her for what was about to come.

"You ready baby?" The tip of my cock was now resting at the entrance of her butt.

"No." She, said that she wasn't, but she moved her ass back toward me so that it pressed against the tip of my hard cock. "Arrrrgggghhhhhh."

The soapy tip of my cock pushed past the tight sphincter muscle that was trying it's best to stop the intrusion of my dick. With a pop, it was in. It may have been only the head, but it was in. Brooke's hand grabbed at my wrist. Her head resting against the wall. She cried, "wait, wait, wait", over and over again.

Taking the time to let her rest, I let my hands wander up and grab her breasts. From the feel of her rock-hard nipples, the idea of my cock in her ass had my lover very turned on.

With neither of us moving, I whispered direction to her.

"Finger yourself. I want you to play with your cunt while I fuck your cute little ass."

The hand that had been holding my wrist reluctantly moved to her snatch and started working it over. I could feel her fingertips moving over her lips and clit, until I felt one slide into her hole. That was my signal to move. Grabbing her fleshy hips, I pushed in a little further.

"Slow daddy. Please."

A battle of pain and glory waged for the next ten minutes. Finally, I was as deep as I could possibly go. Brooke refused to look back at me and she chose not to speak. Only answering with nods of her head. In retrospect, I would imagine that she wished she had never offered up her ass.

Brooke's asshole was by a long shot, the tightest hole I had ever fucked. It clenched me like a vise. Holding me so tight that even with minimal movement, I was getting maximum sensations.

"Rub your clit harder baby. I promise you, I'll come fast."

That was more than enough for her to start working.

My hands held on for dear life as I made smooth short pushes into her asshole. I feared that anything faster or harder might do damage, so I refrained from speeding up. Brooke on the other hand was working furiously at getting herself off.

"Cum. Oh fuck. Cum. Please, cum in my ass daddy."

The final thrust almost lifted her feet off of the wet tiled floor. My hands using her large tits as handles as I pumped. Her back straightening as she came and for the second time that night, I shot a load into one of her holes.

I could feel my cock throbbing inside of her asshole. It was pumping and waiting for the very last drop to ooze out of the tip. Throbbing while waiting patiently for her to release the grip that imprisoned it. Shoulders twisted, head turned, she struggled to find my lips. She wanted me to kiss her while my cock was still in her ass.

Pushing her against the shower wall, her tits mashed flat to the stone as our tongues worked at one another. Unenthusiastically my cock finally began to soften, and her ass muscles pushed it out.

"Eeeeeewww, that looks so gross."

For someone that had had no problem earlier with my dick. She didn't like the look of it after it had been pulled from her butt. I washed and rinsed while laughing to myself as Brooke tried to push out and expel the cum from deep inside of her bowels.

Gently rubbing the bar of soap over her smooth skin, I whispered into her ear, "I wish that you could stay over. I want to be with you all night long."

"Are you kidding? I'll be lucky if I can sit down long enough to drive home Mr. J. You gotta remember, we're not Sarah. We haven't popped out a kid and loosened up down there. Things don't just slide up into us with ease."

Point taken.

As I helped her dry off and watched as she put her swimsuit back on, I couldn't help but think to myself how lucky some guy or girl was going to be when they locked this girl down. Brooke was smart and witty, plus she had a very honest and open approach to sex. She liked it all, she wanted it all, and she wasn't afraid to show you and let you know. His was a girl that would give what she received.

Standing beside her red wheels, Brooke suddenly had a shyness about her. It was something that I was unaccustomed to seeing. Lifting her chin with my fingers, she gave me a forced smile.

"What's the matter beautiful?"

"It's just that...I would like to do that again sometime. You made me feel special Mr. J."

Pulling her head to my chest, I laughed and hugged her. Doing "that" again would not be a problem.

"I'll tell you what. How does any time sound? I had a great time today. The best in several months. I'm a very lucky guy that you picked me, and I promise you that if you ever feel like doing that again, I'm definitely in."

"Okay, but maybe we'll leave the ass out of equation for a while."

"Fair enough."

Raising up to her tippy toes, she gave me a sweet kiss and climbed head first into her car. Her grin told me that she was showing off her cute ass to me one more time before she left.

"Mr. J."

"Brooke?"

"I don't want you to give too many details, but if Katie asks, can you let know that I did what she told me to, and even if you need to lie, can you tell her that you enjoyed it."

"There's no need to lie. Brooke, I had the best night in a very long time. I will tell Katie whatever you want me to, but I won't have to lie. And considering the things we just did, I'm fairly certain that you can tell me almost anything, without, as you said, giving away too many details."

"She loves you, and she wants me to keep you happy. That is until things are better between you and Sarah. I mean Mrs. J."

It wasn't really a surprise that Brooke and Katie were "lovers". Brooke seemed to think it was a secret, but Katie had told me in passing about her and both of her friends, so I wasn't shocked to hear it.

Her car started and she drove toward the gate. The sound of a horn was the only noise on this quiet night. Brooke's brake lights disappeared as she turned onto the street outside of the gate. Once again, I was alone. Only this time, I was content and happy. I found it hard to believe that my daughter had pimped out her friend and part-time lover to her father.

The feeling of loneliness and silence once again surrounded me. I used to think that every night was lonesome and longer than the night before, but that was before Brooke came to visit. Tonight, the feeling of being alone was lessened by the feeling of being wanted, and maybe even being needed.

Picking up the empty cans of beer and the used towels, I found a folded piece of paper. It was a simple note. "Call me...anytime. B" followed by a poorly drawn heart and her number. Holding the paper to my nose, I dreamed that I could smell every scent that had oozed from all of her pores.

With my eyes closed. I swayed along with the breeze that swept down over the mountains. The only thing that stopped me from staying in that same spot for the rest of my life was the vibration of my phone in my pocket.

Katie's smiling face popped up on the screen. In a rush, I answered, unprepared for what she would say or ask.

"Hey baby, to what do I owe the honor of a call from you? On a weekend, no less. Shouldn't you and Lizzy be out causing trouble?"

"That's the plan daddy, but I'm so excited, I just needed to call you."

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, with me anyway. I called to see how things are with you daddy. I hear that mom's gone for the night."

"She is, but it's okay. Gives me some time to myself"

"I wish that I was there with you." In the background I heard Lizzy's sexy voice yell out, "so do I".

"Well, I wish that you were here too baby."

"Not nearly as much as me. Lizzy doesn't have what I need right now. Shut up Liz, Jesus." Katie was apparently involved in 2 conversations. "Sorry daddy, Lizzy's being a bitch, but besides that, I hear that you had a visitor today."

There was no cause to lie. Katie had set up my rendezvous with her friend, so she knew. What surprised me was how fast she had found out about it.

"Visitor, no. But Brooke showed up. I saw her at the market earlier in the day and she asked if she could go for a swim."

"And that's it?"

"Did you change your major to law?" I could hear both girls giggling on the other end of the call.

"No."

"Then why are you interrogating me?"

"Dad, I'm just asking for a few details."

"Sure, you are." I knew exactly what she wanted to hear.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Very much so, thanks for asking." There was a long pause before my daughter said anything else. She seemed to be playing the waiting game, but I was better at it than her.

"Jeez, just tell me. Did you fuck her or what?"

"No baby. Nothing as crude as that. We had sex and I guess at times, we were making love, but it wasn't just simple fucking, as you so eloquently put it."

"Oh god damn it, daddy. You know what I mean. She called and told me she went over, but the bitch wouldn't give us any of the details, and that's not like the little bitch. She's usually a fountain of information." Another stoppage in the conversation and a long pause. "Really. And now you're not going to tell me?"

"Baby, you know what happened. Thank you for setting it up for me. It was a great gift, but I don't think it would be fair to talk about it. Give Brooke some time then ask her again if you must know."

"I don't want to wait. I want to know if she did everything that she said she was going to do. I want to know if you guys are going to keep seeing each other until Lizzy and I get our Christmas break. I want to know if when we get back, will there be room for me in your schedule?"

"Room for you? Baby, you have no idea. I miss you so much that it hurts to think about it."

"Daddy, come see me. I want to be with you. Please, can you come visit me?"

"Tell me when." The old Jag was covered in the garage. A trip to Texas would be just what the 12-cylinder beast needed.

"Now. Lizzy has her fingers in her pussy. She can't wait. Neither can I. Come right now. I miss you so much."

"I'll be there Thursday morning. Do you think you can you wait 'til then?"

"If we have to." I could hear the soft escape of air from her lungs. "Daddy..."

I could hear her breathing heavily into her phone. It sounded like she was purring and I wondering if Lizzy might have placed her fingers somewhere that wasn't her own body.

"Yes, baby."

"Please hurry."