Katie & Co

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time." My daughter's voice crackled when she called out. Both Lizzy and Brooke appeared to be disappointed. I know that I was.

It took a few minutes for the plump little vixen to recuperate from her own finger blasting, but when she did, she pushed it into high gear. With a large gulp of her wine, she looked over at me and grinned.

"I dare the princess to let her father fuck her, just like he did Lizzy." My eyes had been glued on Brooke, waiting for her to make her dare. I knew what was coming. Hell, the entire "Truth or Dare" universe knew what was coming. What I didn't know was how Katie would take it. Moving my head only slightly, I looked into my daughter's eyes, and she didn't look shocked.

Each of them got a look at my ass as I leaned over the side to get a towel. Try as I might, I didn't cover myself enough to stop my dick from being on display. Right leg over the side first, and then the left followed.

"Night ladies, see you in the morning." I told them as I walked away.

"What, too soon? I'm sorry Mr. J. Come back. I'll dare you to fuck me instead." I could still hear Brooke pleading as I started to close the door behind me.

"No more booze ladies." Were my parting words.

A restless night of tossing and turning followed me. Dreams and nightmares could not be differentiated. Did I knock Lizzy up? Was her tight little pussy something that I wanted again? Did the game go on without me? Should I have excepted Brooke dare? Over and over the wheels in my head turned until I was so wrapped up in my sheets that I felt like I was wearing a Straight jacket.

Shit. I awoke to find myself alone in bed. It wasn't unusual. A hot shower and some clean clothes made me feel a bit better, but I knew it was still going to be a long day.

The smell of coffee brewing helped perk me up somewhat. That combined with the wafting scent of huevo rancheros cooking on the stovetop told me that the day wouldn't be all that bad.

Rounding the hall corner, I walked toward the kitchen and was surprised to see Katie cooking. Her back was to me, as I watched her tight little ass jiggle as she moved the large cast iron skillet over the flames.

Unlike her mother, Katie liked to cook in as little as possible, and today wasn't any different. Wearing just a pair of black panties and a black half cut t-shirt, she left very little to the imagination.

"Oh, hey daddy. You want some eggs?"

"No thanks baby. You see your mom?"

"Yeah, she left with Aunt Jill. Said that she wouldn't be home until sometime after dinner." Aunt Jill. Jill the Thrill. She was my wife's latest tennis partner slash lover.

"The girls still sleeping?"

"Yep. We didn't get much sleep last night."

Reaching behind her back, she scratched the cheek of her butt, leaving small pink lines on the firm tanned flesh. Then she lifted the pan with both hands and carried it over to the table. I watched as she slid the eggs onto her plate and then I moved my eyes to her crotch. Inadvertently her panties appeared to be showing off so much camel toe, that it looked like one of her pussy lips were hanging out. Both the eggs, and Katie's pussy looked very tasty.

She dug into her breakfast, and I started on my second cup of coffee.

"You sure I can't get you something daddy?"

"I'm sure. Enjoy your food."

She was halfway through the fourth bite when she spoke with her mouth full.

"Does it make you mad when mom goes to play tennis?"

"Her playing tennis doesn't bother me at all." The undertones of what I said lingered in the air.

"You think that her and Aunt Jill are a couple?"

"No. Your mother and I are a couple. Her and Jill are..."

"Lovers?" Katie finished my sentence for me.

"I suppose so. I had hoped not for a very long time, but the writing seems to be on the wall."

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"With your mother?" Her head bobbed up and down as she chewed her eggs. "It's been a while." Yes, it had been a while and it had been starting to piss me off, but last night with one of the 18-year-old girls sleeping in one of the rooms upstairs seemed to alleviate some of the so-called pressure.

"Do you miss it?" It was weird having my daughter asking about my sex life

"Absolutely."

"Everyone says that mom and I look alike, what do you think?"

"You are a replica of you mother. Almost identical, except you are taller, a bit curvier, and with the Jones dark hair, you are much prettier, but I'm very biased, because you're my baby."

"You think I'm prettier than mom?" Her face brightened and her smile widened.

"Yes, I do. And I guess now that I've said it out loud, it's something that could get me in a shitload of trouble."

"Well, I'll never tell her you said it."

"Good. It will be our little secret."

I kissed to top of Katie head as I got up from the table. The morning wasn't going to be nearly as uncomfortable as I thought it might be. Because as I was moving to the fridge to get a bowl of fruit, Katie changed the comfort level.

"Dad?"

"Yes baby."

"If you miss having sex with mom, and you think that I look like her, then why didn't you take Brooke's dare last night. I mean, you could have closed your eyes and pretended that I was mom."

From where I was standing, it looked like Katie wanted to cry. Her eyes were glossy, and her chin was quivering. Normally, I would have rushed over to hug and comfort her, but the surprise of the instant hard-on that I was now hiding behind the kitchen island was stopping me.

We stared at each other for the longest time. I had to be careful. I had to choose my words correctly. The last thing that I wanted to do was to hurt my little girl.

"Baby, first of all, if that were the case and I did take Brooke's dare, I wouldn't even close my eyes to blink. I would want to see you every single second." The back of her hand wiped a single tear that ran down the side of her face. I had to say something comforting. "Katie, it was a game. I'm sure that it wasn't something that you wanted me to do, and even if it was, it wasn't something that we would have done in front of your friends. It would be something that was done privately, where we could..." I stopped before I went any deeper.

"Could what, daddy?"

"Nothing baby. Let's just leave it alone. That happened last night, and we both probably had too much to drink to think straight."

"No daddy, finish what you were going say. Where we could what? Tell me." She implored.

"I don't know. I suppose go somewhere...I guess where we could be open, and explore one another, but..." I waited. I was trying to come up with something brilliant, but it didn't happen. "But it's probably for the best that we didn't." That last part didn't help. Katie's tears seemed to flow freely.

I watched as she got up to place her dishes in the dishwasher. I felt bad that I wasn't able to smooth over the situation. I risked moving from my hiding spot and gave her a hug.

"Oh, baby. Don't be sad. It was a game. If we had done anything, you might have regretted it this morning. You know how much I love you, right?"

"You show it in the weirdest ways dad. I mean, I threw myself at you last night, and you reject it. It hurt me a lot. I know that you are going through a bad time with mom, and all I wanted to do was help."

"Katie, you didn't throw yourself at me, Brooke made a dare, that's all that happened."

"Dad, do you honestly think that Brooke came up with that herself? I mean, she has such a big crush on you that if she was doing a real dare, it would have been you doing something for her and not me."

I hugged her tighter and once again kissed the top of her head. It seemed like a good idea. Right up until the point where she moved her hips and my hard-on moved so that she was grinding on it.

"Is that because of me, daddy?"

My hand was trembling when I set down my half full coffee mug. I placed my hands on her shoulders and softly kissed her forehead. Katie knew that I was caving in. She knew that just like always, she had her "daddy" exactly where she wanted him.

"Please daddy. Just this once. No one will ever know."

With a half-smile I turned and headed toward the patio doors.

"Where are you going dad?" She called to me as I walked away.

"The pool-house." There would be more privacy there. The pool guys never came around on Saturday's and it was well insulated for sound. The spare bedroom and washroom were only ever used for Sarah's asshole family. Those that we didn't want to stay in our house.

"Can I come with you?" She begged.

Well, that would remain to be seen.

I held out my hand to my daughter. For a second, she stood gazing at me. We both knew that if she grabbed it, I would be leading her down a path of taboo things that could never be undone. With her mind made-up, she finished her orange juice and skipped across the tile floor to me. Her perky breasts and hard nipples bouncing under the small t-shirt as she came. Her shirt was cut so short, that her perky breasts were threatening to free themselves from the confines of the thin material that kept them hidden.

The sun was up, but it still hadn't shown its face. Stepping out on the stone patio, I looked at Katie one last time. With a shy nod of her head, we started moving.

My babies hand felt tiny in mine as we walked alongside of the glimmering pool. It didn't take very long for us to arrive, so the risk of being spotted by Lizzy or Brooke was minimal.

Not releasing her hand, I pulled her into the shack, closed the door and guided her into the guest room and once again, closed the door. Nerves were playing hell on both of us. My free hand was shaking and was unsure what it should do. Katie was biting her lower lip and trying not to appear as though she were second guessing what was about to happen.

The room couldn't not have been any more perfect. It was tastefully decorated, and the bed was huge. The bedding was a soft, fluffy Egyptian cotton duvet, with matching white sheets. Every guest that had ever stayed in this room, complimented Sarah on her taste.

Sitting on the end of the large king-sized bed, I pulled Katie to me, holding both her hands in mine.

"Are you sure baby?"

Her sexy brunette ponytail hung over her right shoulder, cascading down until it touched the top of her breast. When she nodded her head, it looked like her hair was dusting off her nipple.

"If we do this, we can never undo it."

"I know daddy." Releasing herself from my grip, she took a step back.

The t-shirt was the first thing to go. Her perfect titties hung before me. They could not have been any better. Small but well-proportioned areolas, adorned with hard dark nipples. Her stomach was flat and lean like that of an athlete. When she bent to lower her panties, not once did we lose eye contact.

"Jesus, baby." My girl was perfect. Her pussy was smooth and bald. No razor nicks or burns. Not a blemish in sight. Just the hint of lips protruding from between her tightly squeezed legs. "You are absolutely spectacular."

She blushed and stepped back toward me.

Reaching down, she pulled my shirt up over my head and took my head into her hands. My hands cupped the small cheeks of her ass as she lowered her head so that her lips could touch mine. This was not the first time that our lips had touched, but it was the first time in a sexual way. I could feel the tip of her tongue probing. It was knocking at the door, trying to gain entry. I squeezed her ass and moved my fingers deeper into the crevice between her cheeks. I parted my lips and allowed her in. Then I did what went against every life lesson that I had ever learned.

Katie's lips and tongue worked me with more passion than I had felt in a very long time. My hands pulled her close so that her naked skin touched my chest and belly, while my fingertips rubbed the bud of her butthole and moved toward the warmth of her lower lips.

The words, "daddy, stand-up" floated into my mouth on a pillow her warm air coming from deep inside of her body. I did as she told me to, and in a flash, my shorts were at my ankles.

"Baby, are you certain that you want to..."

From how much of my shaft she sank into her mouth on the first swallow, she was "very certain" that she wanted to suck my cock. Every bob of her head afterwards proved it. Watering eyes, gagging and gurgling sounds, Katie was pushing her own limits to pleasure me, her father, with her mouth.

Every nerve ending on my dick was alive. I could feel every bump and taste bud on her tongue as she dragged it on the under part of my shaft or when she rimmed it around the mushroomed head of my cock. I could feel her teeth when they accidentally touched my skin, sending a jolt of fright and shock through my body. All that she did drove me to the edge, but I wasn't about to go over, not yet.

"Katie, holy shit that feels good." I let her suck me until I knew that I couldn't take it any longer. Pulling back, I let my dick plop free from the warm, wet security blanket of her mouth. Turning her so that we exchanged positions on the bed, I readied myself for what lay ahead. "Lay back baby and let me try to repay you."

The tanned skin of her body stood out boldly against the white contrast of the bedding on which she lay. Her dark hair, her dark skin, her pink opening. All of it was laying in front of me, waiting for my touch. Waiting for me to taste it. I wanted it all, and I wanted it badly, but I took my time. Lifting her smooth leg to my shoulder, I kissed and licked my way down. Sucking and nibbling at the nape of her knee until I reached her thigh. With my lips on the fleshy inside of her thigh, I placed my palm flat on her mound and used my thumb to rotate her clit.

"Oh, dad." The sensation shocked her.

I could feel the heat and wetness against the skin of my hand. My daughter lifted and pushed her ass into the air, trying to maintain contact with my thumb. Pushing down a bit further, I watched as it split the folds of her pussy, showing me some of the pink meat that I was about to enjoy. When my lips finally met their destination, I removed my hand and licked the soft folds on either side of Katie's warm pussy. Not actually touching her lips or sticking my tongue into her sweetness, instead just teasing the skin around it.

Teasing was not what Katie wanted. Her hips humped at me, and her fingers wrapped the strands of my short hair. Grabbing what she could, she moved my head until my face was where she wanted it, where she needed it, and for the very first time, I sank my tongue into the folds of my daughter's wet pussy.

"Yeeeeeeesssssss." She cried. "Oh, daddy."

Every lap of my tongue went from her asshole up to her rock-hard clit. I didn't want to miss any of it.

Katie's hands still had not release their intense hold on my head, and when I focused on the business at hand, their grip tightened.

Sucking and licking, I drank from my daughter's fountain of love. The sex juices that flowed freely from within her, were like the nectars of the gods. She tasted sweet, and tangy at the same time, and I love it. Katie was moaning only slightly louder than I was groaning, but we were both making noises for different reasons.

Trying a move that had always worked on her mother, I moved my left hand up and cupped her breast. Using my thumbs and fore finger I tweaked her hard nipple. Using two fingers on my right hand, I buried them deep inside of her and curled them up, thrusting and rubbing as they went. All the while, I was flicking her pebble hard clit with my tongue and lips. As it had with her mother, it worked perfectly with Katie. Her hips were off the bed, bucking and moving. Her pussy begging to be fucked by my tongue. Animal noises emanated from deep within her. Growls of lust and sexual desire. And when my baby came, she came harder than I could ever remember her mother having done.

Huffing and panting out her words, my daughter paid me a compliment, I think. "Oh my god daddy, you do that way better than Brooke or Lizzy."

Removing my face from what should have been forbidden to me, I stood and took in the beauty before me. The fruit of my loins lay was absolute perfection as she lay semi naked on the bed.

The overly fluffy duvet was making look as though my baby was drowning in a sea of white linen. Her leg was now bent at the knee and was erotically laying across the other. Katie was playing a game with me. My face was still covered with her juices, yet she was covering her most precious of spots from my sight with her leg and a pull of the duvet. It looked almost as if she were done for the day, but her arms spread wide and both index fingers were curled and beckoning me to her.

The skin on skin sensation was over the top for me. My daughter was only 18-years-old, but she had a youthful sexuality that was way beyond her years. Licking her own juices from my lips as we kissed, Katie used the soft sole of her foot to excite me. Running it over the back of my leg, over my thigh, until she reached my butt, where she then moved it behind me, pulling me into her like a vise. All the while, Katie's lips were still stuck to mine. Her breasts were mashed against my chest, and the tip of my penis was pressed flat against her pubic mound. It was time. We were both more than ready. Reaching between us, I started to align myself.

"Daddy, can I be on top?"

I didn't even bother to respond. She knew full well that I would never say no.

Rolling onto my side, I pulled her with me in a single fluid motion. When she was in position, Katie sat back, trapping my shaft between my body and her pussy. The warmth and wetness of her womanhood embracing my flesh. Slowly she rocked her hips, gliding her trench over every ripple and vein of my cock. I was soaked with the juice of her love.

"Oh, my god daddy, it feels so big."

There wasn't worry or concern in her eyes, only lust.

Letting my hands roam, they found their way up her body and attached themselves to her titties. Waiting, I tried not to move or rush my daughter. A few more back and forth movements of her hips as my cock plowed the furrows of her pussy.

Lifting her ass, she held my shaft tightly in her small hand and rubbed the tip of my meat in a circular motion at her entrance. It was time. No one or nothing was about to stop what was about to happen.

The sight of my daughter sinking my cock into her tight pussy had me in a trance. I watched as she spread herself open to me. I couldn't have looked away even if I tried. The lower she went, the more I stretched her lips wide. I watched as her skin moved in ways that are only possible during sex. The abundance of wetness and love juice seeping from within her, allowed me to be lubricated and helped ease the efforts to fit into her. Bottoming out, and not being able to advance any further, she collapsed on my chest. After minutes of nothing...there was finally a movement. The tight clench of her womanhood pulsed as it held me tight. Every muscle on my baby girl started to move. Her pussy was instantly willing my cock to explode inside of her.

"Baby, you feel so good."

After that, no words were needed. We had an unspoken bond of love between us that didn't require us to speak.

Never slowing or stopping the movement of her hips, Katie dropped her face to mine, kissing me, her father, in the same way that lovers do.

The wet squishy sounds of flesh slapping together filled the air like a symphony, with grunts, groans and moans all audible as the background singers. The erotic scene of her small body riding me was a visual masterpiece. I loved what I saw, and I loved what was happening. I didn't want to rush it. I didn't want to...no, that's I lie. I did. I wanted to be in control.

Lifting Katie's sexy little body off of me by the hips, I rolled her onto the bed and landed on my feet. A small shriek and laugh escape my lover as I grabbed her heels and pulled her closer to the edge. In a single smooth push, I was right where I wanted to be. The slapping of my balls on Katie's ass was now accompanied by the squelching noise made by my cock as it worked with the thick juices inside of her meaty pussy.