Katie & Co

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding Katie's titties in both my hands, I thrusted into her, unrushed. I could feel her fingers snaking their way between our bodies, until I felt the backs of her knuckles. Her thin digits started working on her clit, giving her even more pleasure. Watching the extasy on her face should have been enough to normally send me over the edge. But when you accompanied it with her hot little body and the tightness to her pussy, and I should have already exploded.

In the end, it was Elizabeth that needed to be thanked. Had it not been for her milking a very large load out of my overfilled sack last night, I would have been over for me by now.

The clenching. The pulsing. The view of my cock pulling skin from within her pussy every time I extracted it, started me down the path. I could feel the build-up of pressure, and with my speed ramping up, I knew Katie could feel it too.

"Doggy." Was the first word spoken in a long time.

It wasn't a request. Katie started moving as soon as she said it.

Knees spread as far apart as she could, the meaty lips of her pussy were almost touching the bed. Her back was arched in an impossible way. Head sideways, left cheek flat down on the duvet. Arms stretched out like a cat clawing at the material, sharpening her claws. It was all me. I was the only one moving. Hands on her smooth tanned hips, I smashed my cock into my daughter over and over. Her puckered little asshole pouting at each thrust from the punishment its neighbor, the pussy, was taking.

Every thing about this was so wrong, and never in my life had anything felt so right.

"Katie...I'm..."

In a flash, my cock was gone. It had been removed from the warm confines of her pussy, only to be replaced by the hot wet grip of her mouth. Katie's lips had wrapped my cock and pushed it in as much as she could. Seconds later, she coughed, cum oozing out the sides of her mouth, coating her pouty pink lips, droplets of my semen dribbling down her chin.

Like a champ, my baby licked, sucked and swallowed. She was trying her best to clean the mess that I had made. When she had done her best, she flopped back onto the bed, arms, legs and mouth, open.

"Oh my god! That was so good. Daddy, I'm sorry, but I'm not on the pill and right now would not be a good time for you to cum in me. I can only imagine explaining a baby to mom. It might be a bit tricky." She smiled at me, grabbed my hand, and pulled me to her. "She thinks that I'm a lesbian you know."

"Are you?" I asked while my fingers twirled her still hard nipples.

"If I was, I'm certainly not anymore."

The rest of the summer passed by in a flash. Lizzy and I were never able to get together again. Katie wasn't about to share either of us. On weekends however, out of nowhere, Katie would appear as soon as her mother left for tennis. Over the weeks from our first time, we taught one another many things, and our love grew deeper. It was a love that never became uncomfortable, and we promised to keep it that way. That was until the first week of August.

Standing in our driveway, Katie's car loaded with both hers and Lizzy's stuff, they were heading to college. Texas A&M wasn't the furthest school from us, but it seemed like it was on the other side of the globe. The hugs hurt, and being only able to kiss her cheek, hurt even more. I knew that I wouldn't see her until Thanksgiving, and that hurt like hell.

The brake lights came on as the Volvo signaled a left hand turn at our gates. Their 14-hour journey began from Paradise Valley to school in Texas as the black SUV disappeared. They were gone, but my tears weren't.

"Man, I'll tell you Steve, that's why you should have had a couple kids. You wouldn't be taking it so hard. It doesn't bother you as much when one leaves if you got one at home. Right, babe?" Doug, Lizzy's father and Aponi, her mother stood together with my wife, watching my reaction to being left behind.

As time passed and with Katie gone, I thought that Sarah and I might return to our old ways, but it didn't happen. We did have sex, but it was a "going through the motions" kind of love making. I questioned Sarah about her attraction to her tennis partners and not once did she deny it. In her opinion, nothing she was doing was wrong, and in the end, I agreed with her. If it was making her happy, why not.

Sarah stayed in our bedroom, and I moved into my office. I could have taken one of the guest rooms, but being down there, put me as far away from her as possible. So, I buried myself into my work and getting back to a healthy lifestyle. By September, I was even jogging a bit. Sarah and I were social, but not going out of our way to spend any extra time together.

"Are you going out today?" She asked from the kitchen.

"I am."

"Good. I have a list of things that I need for our tennis banquet. Can you pick them up for me?" I looked at the long list of food items and shook my head. "What?"

"Oh, nothing. I have no problem feeding the women that you enjoy fucking instead of me."

"Don't be an asshole, Steve. It's a phase. I told you that. You want to be with someone else, do it. I don't have a problem with it, I mean, I still service you when you need it." Lucky me, I thought to myself.

"Twice. Twice in a month and a half. Believe me, I want and need it more than that." I shook my head and mumbled something about "service". Service? Is that what it had come down to? Should I phone it in like booking an oil change for my car?

Sarah pecked my cheek and chuckled. Grabbing her purse, she spoke over her shoulder as she rushed out of the house, "I'm telling you baby, it's okay with me if you find yourself a side piece."

I wanted to tell Sarah that I did have I side piece as she so eloquently put it, but our daughter was away at school, and it happened to be in a different state.

I took the scenic route. There was no need to hurry. Recently there was never a need to hurry. I drove for a long time. Drinking my Coke and taking in the desert views. When I felt like time, I backtracked and pulled into the store's parking lot.

Sprouts Farmers Market was the closest to our house. It pissed me off, that on a Saturday morning, I would be spending hundreds of dollars on food that would never be consumed. Sarah would roll all sorts of tuna rolls, assorted sushi and sashimi, and seventy percent of it would end up in the trash. Oh well, it was all part of the show that she enjoyed putting on for her friends.

With all the boxes checked off her list and mine, I headed for the checkout line with the least amount of people in it. The cashier had her back to me when I approached, and I couldn't resist the temptation of checking out the plump little ass that was covered by a tight pair of black legging. I was not surprised that I couldn't see any traces of panties beneath the tight fabric, but I was surprised by who was wearing the tights.

"Hey, Mr. Jones." The young cashier had definitely caught me checking her out.

"Hello, Brooke. Nice to see you. How have you been?"

"Perfect. I mean, I miss the girls, but that's what I get for going to school so close to home." I knew that Brooke had enrolled at the University of Arizona. She was close by, but this was the first time I saw her in a very long time. "You been working out Mr. J? You look really good." Brooke finished keying in the last items of the lady in front of me.

"Jogging a bit, thanks for noticing. And you. You look spectacular, as usual."

"Stop, Mr. J, you'll make be blush."

The lady in front of was paying with a credit card when Brooke winked at me and said, "You know that you can feel free to unload anytime you'd like."

There was no sense in being coy or pretending that we weren't playing with fire.

"Young lady, are you talking about my groceries, or something else?"

"I'll leave that up to your imagination." She put her pinky finger between her teeth as a tease.

"It might be best that we don't do that, because I have a very vivid imagination at times."

Brooke lowered her voice, but it was still too loud for my liking.

"Your imagination doesn't need to be that vivid. Just use your memory. I've been naked around you enough, haven't I?"

I wanted to scream, "what the fuck", but I just turned and smiled at the woman in line behind me, and Brooke casually asked what all the food was for, like she hadn't said anything alarming.

"So, you're home alone tonight?" She asked.

"Indeed I am."

"Well than Mr. Vivid Imagination, you mind if I come over for a swim and a dip in the hot tub?"

"You think you can memorize the new gate code?" I asked as I told her the five-digit code.

I paid my bill and walked out to the car. I couldn't believe that I had given Brooke the new code to the gate. Now she had access and I wouldn't need anyone to let her in. I half hoped that she wouldn't come over. The other half was praying that she would.

Sarah and Jill, got to work on the treats they were making. With a pair of empty wine bottles on the counter, I wondered how much effort would be put into what they were doing. Perhaps I should just throw everything away now and save myself some work later, but to my surprise, by 3:00pm, they had loaded up the trays and honked as they passed me.

My jog wasn't what most people would call exercise. I jogged about 3 miles round trip. It was more scenic than a workout. When I hit the trail by the reserve, a couple of antelope jackrabbits ran alongside me for a few yards, until they broke left and sprinted away. Full of sweat, I felt good from my run when I keyed in my gate code and walked up the twisting driveway. Halfway up a smile came to my face.

Parked in the spot that was normally reserved for Katie's Volvo, was a bright red Hyundai Tucson. This vehicle had been here many times since the owner had earned her license.

Brooke had her back to me. She was in the shallow end of the pool. She had made herself at home by turning the music on, she also had a tall can of beer at her side.

"Hey beautiful." It wasn't uncommon for me to call any of the trio that pet name.

"Oh, hey Mr. J." Turning to look over her shoulder. "Shit, you look like you're sweating up a storm."

"Yeah, this working out bullshit will be the death of me."

Brooke turned to face me completely. Running her hand down the side of her body as if saying "take a look at this" When she spoke, she said, "I know, that's why I never do it. I only like sweating for one thing."

I let the sweat comment pass, "Well, you don't need to exercise beautiful, you're perfect."

"You always say the nicest things to me Mr. J. I know it's a load of crap, but I like it anyway. You comin in or what?"

"Give me two minutes. I'm going to change and grab a beer. You want another?"

"Please."

Upon my return, Brooke watched my every move as I dropped a towel off on one of the loungers and walked down the stairs and hopped into the pool. When she held out her hand to take the offering of beer, she told me that, it "took long enough".

"Sorry, I didn't know that I was being timed."

With a laugh, Brooke dismissed it and started talking about everything under the sun. She asked for tech tips in some of her classes and told me how she was excelling in some of the others. I asked about work and was told that her mom forced her to get a job during the week. It apparently would help her stay grounded.

"How do you like working at the Market? I would bet that you meet some very interesting people."

"I liked it more when I worked produce. But, they moved me from there to cash."

"Why is that?"

"Apparently they had too many complaints about how I handled and spoke about some of the produce. They said that it was too dark, sexual and suggestive." I tried to stop it, but a blast of beer shot out of my nose. "It's true. But don't blame me. Whoever breeds plant life should know that some of the fruits of their labor look a lot like a phallus. Cucumbers, zucchinis, some of the fat carrots. I mean come on. When I saw some of the ladies looking, I may have made a couple of inappropriate suggestions, but I was only trying to be helpful."

"Jesus Christ Brooke. I'm surprised that you still have a job." I couldn't stop chuckling. I could picture her holding up a vegetable and giving an overview of what to do with it.

"Yeah, well the produce manager is a woman, and guess what, by the look of her, she's probably tried out her fair share of the products."

"Stop. Okay, stop. I'm going to piss myself."

We both took a sip of our beer. I was still laughing, while Brooke had a devilish grin on her face. I was beginning to think that we had turned the corner on the vegetable subject until she spoke again.

"My favorite is Zeke. Zeke the zucchini. He's hard and yellow. Only about six inches tall, but he loves me. I've dated a few of his cousins, the green ones, but Zeke's my guy. But I'm still open to the idea of a three way."

My mouth was open. I was going to say something, but Brooke squealed with laughter as she dunked her blushing face under the water.

The sexual openness of the eighteen-year-old, along with the visual thoughts of her and a produce sex toy was making me erect. While her head was submerged, I jumped out of the water and headed to the bar area. I picked up my phone and made a call. Checking Gurney's out at Camelback for a villa. I wanted to know what they had for availability before I asked Brooke what she was doing. The spa resort was a great place to sneak away to. Some room service and privacy would be great.

Unfortunately, the young lady had a curfew. With her friends away, and her parents knowing that she was not staying at one of their homes, she needed to be home by midnight.

"It's not that I don't want to Mr. J. it's just that I don't want to get into any trouble." She opened the new offering of the beer I gave her and told me it was the last one for her, and then said, "but, I have six more hours before I have to be home."

Her curvy body pushed the water away from my chest so that our skin was touching. Her lips found mine, a in a somewhat sloppy kiss, she grabbed a hold of my ass.

"Let me know what you want Brooke. Tell me so that I know, and I don't break any of your boundaries."

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me just like you did Lizzy. Do to me what you did to her." I was grateful that she hadn't mention Katie. Maybe she didn't know.

"Where?" I was going to let her pick the spot. Maybe she preferred my office, so it was the same as Lizzy.

"Everywhere. I want you to fuck me in all three of my holes, and I want you to fill me with your cum." That surprised me almost as much as her fishing my cock out of my shorts and starting to pump it with her wet hand.

"That sounds really great, but I meant where would you like to go?"

Brooke giggled and apologized. "Fuck. Sorry, I don't know. Where's the closest bed?"

I pointed to the pool house and her giggles turned into a smile. Our towels were a tangled mess as we rushed in assisting each other to dry off. Brooke paid extra attention to my cock and my hands rubbed the entire area of her plump little ass.

Like we were on a date, Brooke and I held hands as we walked toward the shack. I opened the door for her, then locked it behind us. I knew that Sarah would be home late, that is if she even came home, but I wasn't going to risk it.

The cleaning service had put on fresh sheets and made up the bed from the last time that it was used. The entire room smelled clean and fresh.

"I love this room."

"Oh yeah, have you ever been in here before?" A strange look came over her young face.

"Well...a few times...I mean...yeah...Katie and I have...hung out in here a couple of times." I got it.

"I see."

I was in a situation where I could either dwell on the fact that the hot little thing in front of me was offering herself up to me on a platter or I could pout about the fact that this girl was also my daughter's lover. The answer came to me quickly, and it was very self-serving. All it took was Brooke unhooking her top, letting me see those big soft titties that hung high up on her chest, then sliding her wet bikini bottom down her thick muscular legs, showing me her meaty lips of her gash. My cock was impossibly hard. Yeah, fuck it. I was most definitely in.

Dropping to her knees in front of me, Brooke took me into her mouth and started sucking me like it was meant to be. The sloppy spit filled blow job was perfect as saliva coated my cock and dribbled down her chin onto the floor.

Looking up at me from the floor, I grabbed her by the head and did what I knew she wanted.

"Shit Brooke, that feels so good. You still want me to fuck that pretty face?" She nodded without missing a single bob.

Moving my hips, I started to fuck the first of her three holes, just like she said she wanted. A few times I went further than I should have. The deep thrusts caused my young lover to gag and spit. All it did was make her blow job that much sloppier, and me that much hornier.

The blow job came to an end with my hands tangled in her hair and her hands clawing at my ass as she tried to pull me deeper into her throat. Red-faced, Brooke gagged as every inch of my manhood was in her mouth and throat. I could have waited. I could have let her continue, but I would have cum, and she more than likely would have passed out.

Pulling my saliva covered cock out of her mouth, she gasped for air, and I flopped on the bed, feet shaking in the air. I was pretending to be a teenager just like her. Her damp body flopped next to me and was cool to the touch, but it was warming up quickly. Her skin was silky smooth as it rubbed over me. Wasting no time, Brooke climbed up onto me and pushed her tongue into my mouth. She was either not very skilled at the art of kissing, or it was her intent to ravage my face.

The heat coming out of her pussy felt like an inferno is she at down on my ball sack. Lifting up so that she could grind her wetness over my scrotum, I reached up and filled my hands with her fleshy tits. Things were heating up and getting serious. Then suddenly things were making Brooke laugh.

Seconds earlier she was biting her bottom lip as she rubbed the lower part of my shaft on her clit and tried to stuff my sack into her pussy, then suddenly she was almost in tears laughing.

"Look, I got a boner." From the way that Brooke was sitting, my cock had split her lips and was positioned right at her pubic bone. When she sat back and pushed down, my cock sprung up and it appeared as though it belonged to her. "It's way bigger than the strap-on I use with..." Once again, she stopped short of making things awkward for me.

"Brooke, do you want me to go down on you?" Shaking her head, she quietly mumbled, "later".

Her meaty thighs parted, and her plump ass lifted off of me. I reached between us and put my fingers onto her slit. She was soaked and ready. Swiping my cock back and forth, she parted her gash and lowered herself down.

"Ohhhhh, so good daddy." She looked down at me. "Can I call you daddy?"

What did I care what she called me? I was about to fuck one of my daughter's friends. She could call me whatever she wanted, so I nodded.

Inch by meaty inch, I watched as my cock spread and split her tiny, shaved hole. Clutching her titties into my hands, I squeezed and caressed them until the cheeks of her ass came to rest on my lap.

"Oh daddy, I love it. I like being so full." Her eyes finally focusing on me, I felt her inner muscles squeezing my shaft, milking me without moving. I smiled to show her that I could feel everything that she was doing. "You like that daddy?" I nodded that I did. "You like fucking Katie's friends? Maybe when Lizzy comes home, we can have a three way with her. Maybe Katie will watch." My cock gave an unexpected surge. "Oh. I felt that. I felt the pulse. Does that make you horny?" I released her tits and moved my hands to her hips and flipped her onto her back. My cock never lost contact with the interior of her womanhood.