All Comments on 'Katie in Costa Rica - Unveiled'

by surferjoe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Appreciative2Appreciative2over 4 years ago
Really nice story!

Very enjoyable so far. I really like the way you develop the story gradually, it keeps it very interesting. I can't wait for the next installment!

nolaguy58nolaguy58over 4 years ago

Wow. Terrific story. Well written. Good pace & realistic. Please keep writing.

Ed19611961Ed19611961over 4 years ago
Great

Enjiyed the writing and pacing very much. And thank you for not having Katie's succumbing to all of your friends with their enormous tools on page one.

A little teasing is a good thing.

billbraukbillbraukover 4 years ago
Best ever

Oh my! This is the best story I have ever read on here. Please keep it going, we are all sitting on the edge of our seats waiting to see what Katie will do next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

There was 6 of us guys friends wife was teasing us so we grabbed ripped her clothes of and gangbanged her making her scream don't cum in me I first one to unload then other guys did too.we fucked her all night doing double triple on her until she had hard time and she yelled at us you knocked me up three days later she told me I am caring your kid and husband wants divorce told me go back to your asshole guys let them take care of you.we been having fun with planting are seed in her she has given us six kids and another one on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding

The pacing was perfect. Very well done. Now, if you don't finish the story I'm going to have to take my Girlfriend down to CR and have her finish it....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe it's just me, but I have problems reading an erotic story further after I've read almost at the very start it is located in Costa Rica and at the very next page the sea around it is referred to as the Pacific.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous