Katie in Costa Rica - Unveiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still nobody moved until she straightened up and clapped her hands. The effect on her barely covered breasts as she did that was breathtaking. "Now buy!" said. "Buy. Buy. Buy."

The rush was on. Katie was in the room trying on the next outfit when the surf-camp owner announced a tie.

"Katie is, um, quite persuasive," he said. "And now, we wait."

And wait we did, long minutes ticking by before she came out of the room. The buzz of conversation halted immediately.

"Jesus," someone said under his breath. She wore sheer blue stockings, seamed in the back. They rose to mid-thigh, topped by a band of lace, and were held up by straps that stretched up her leg to a see-through garter belt of pale blue. Under the belt she wore thong lace panties, also sheer, with lace.

She wore a bodice that was sheer blue with lace as well. It started above her bellybutton, where the jewel twinkled in place, and rose to ... well, we couldn't quite tell - Katie had placed her hands across the top of it, covering her breasts.

She turned around. The garter belt's straps connected in back too, and stretched out around the cheeks of her bottom to meet the belt, framing her exposed cheeks. The thong rose to just below her back dimples, and along the top there was a frilly section of lace, perhaps an inch wide.

"As you can see," the owner said, "this is my wife's custom-designed lingerie. Katie?"

Katie turned around and looked up, a little startled. Her eyes seemed unfocused, far away. She stood, legs slightly apart, and swayed to the music, still holding her breasts.

We groaned as Trevor, with the video camera, moved between us and her, blocking our view as she posed. He followed as she spun and walked toward the pool, still filming. It was darker there, and hard for us to see.

Until she turned and walked back toward us, her hands now at her sides. She bit her bottom lip as she approached us and gave a shy smile. Now we could see the bodice.

It cradled the bottom of her breasts, pushing them up slightly. The material stopped before it reached her nipples though, a thin black semi-circle of lace curving under each breast. Above that was just an inch-wide section of frilly, sheer powder-blue material, inside of which rested her nipples.

From our perspective, standing taller than her, we could see the tops of her nipples, engorged, pushing against the fabric. If she leaned even slightly forward, they would be completely exposed.

The rush was on for the clipboard and paper. Everyone wanted this outfit.

I went to Katie and held her close. I could see all of her breasts, pushed up by the lace bodice. And I could smell her sex. She whispered in my ear: "Who's your goddess? I want to be adored. I want this. I want this so badly. And goddesses get what they want."

I nodded and went to the camp owner. "I'll take two," I told him.

He looked up and smiled. "Ah, we have a winner," he said. "Congratulations, Katie. Now if you'd like to get changed into something more, well ..."

Katie shook her head. She'd made a deal, and she stuck to her deals.

Another Four Tops song came on, and she turned and headed for the dance floor. She stopped. Put one hand on her hip. Looked over her shoulder at us and wiggled her bottom a little to the music.

The wobble was magic.

"Gentlemen," she said. "This is the greatest music ever made. And so I am ordering you - ordering, I tell you - to dance with me. No exceptions!"

The rush was on.

And the video camera followed.