Katie Kant Breaks Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Katie tries on gift outfit and isn't home alone.
2.5k words
4.46
6k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter how times your roommate asks and begs, just say no. It's so easy to say it, no. It's a word with two letters, no. And there are so many tag lines to add to it make it sound so nice. Thank you for asking, but no. Awe, it was nice of you to think of me, but I'll decline this time. I said no MF, now drop it.

I was doing a pretty job of rejecting Kevin's offers to be his "street hooker" date for an upcoming Halloween party for a while. But he kept it up and took every opportunity to mention that he knows I wear female panties to bed at night. And I replied every time that I like the softness and that my thing is no where near wearing a corset, a garter belt and nude flesh tone stockings and very little else.

I will admit that the meme photo he found online as his example was quite interesting and hot, but that girl was a long way from my silly fetish of wearing panties that are satin soft.

I even went as far as threatening to cut him off from peeking in on me at night. And then that knuckle head went as far as actually buying a set of clothes, if that's what you can call them, and placing them in the back hallway near my bedroom. Like I was supposed to be all surprised and act like if there are here then I must wear them. Yeah right, we all since that movie before.

However, with the top of the bags open like they were, I could see a really nice color of blue, which must have been the corset. I will admit that it caught my eye, but remember, I watched the entire movie and I knew the trick was if you put the bags in your bedroom, then you must wear the clothes. Hah, I stayed all the way through the final credits, so I pulled the articles of clothing out of the bags and left the bags right where they were.

I hate to do this, but I closed my door and stripped naked in no time and had that corset on just as fast. Whoa, it's tight and itchy, but very flattering. None of my other lingerie, which Kevin doesn't know about, hugs me or should I say shapes me, like this corset does. And I must say, this shade of blue is my color. If I were to wear this corset, I would seen from any angle. However, LOL, no Kevin, I cannot wear this thong. I mean the color matches, but come on, do you want a fake hot date or someone with something that won't stay in place?

And then I thought, just who the hell picked this out because I know Kevin didn't and if he had a girlfriend, he wouldn't be bothering me about this silly stuff. I'll narrow that list down later, right after I slip on these stilettos.

Again another "are you kidding me" moment. I will break both of my ankles, but props to all of the girls who wear these out to the clubs. But I didn't scratch them from the list because I do have three weeks to practice. OMG, what am I saying?

What I'm saying is that, well, these nylons are nice and I'm keeping them no matter what. Oh, and I'm keeping the hooker garter belt too, you know, just in case.

And then what I said was "who makes fake breast inserts out of hard plastic" and I mean hard plastic. WTF, whoever picked this stuff out. I followed that statement up with "and why would they make them out of tan translucent hard plastic" and I threw in a, well, I don't know what I said, but it was probably another WTF.

Now that I had the entire outfit on, it was time to highlight all the points of failure with this idea. Now mind you, I had to slip on a pair of my own bright blue slim cut bikini cut panties because I would be hanging out within five steps and I was hoping that he didn't notice my sassy brunette wig. I mean, I could have spiked my hair, right?

And OMG, I wiggled and waggled the corset in place and inserted the hard plastic fillers, which kind of disappeared and thought to myself, oh my, I'm keeping this too.

And what the hell? If Kevin doesn't notice that I'm wearing a wig, then he won't notice a little facial makeup, right? Just a little eyeliner for color and a little darkener on the eyebrows for effect. And there is a rule about matching your lip gloss with your eyeliner, so just a small swipe or two will do, right?

And even though my legs are smaller than most guys my age, I'm still a little thicker than girls, so I don't need to snap the garter snaps, right? I mean, he wants a hooker, not a trophy wife at a cocktail party. So, we'll just leave the garter belt loose for now.

My final review in front of the mirror raised the following points against me going through this. The panties need work and I hope I look good in medical boots because these high heels are dangerous.

My final review also raised a shameful, but good point. I have no leg hair, so I don't need to shave.

Now for the good points. One, can I wear a corset on the street or is that asking for trouble? Two, LOL, I get to tease him if he gets a boner. Three, what the hell am I doing and why am I not stopping myself from doing it? Sorry, that may be in the wrong category.

Fine, I tried it on and I look not all that bad, I mean I look like a hooker, but not all that bad of a hooker. Now it was time to undress and get back in my sportswear and quietly slip the articles back into the bags. Or I could be the good roommate and let him see just how Katie Kant looks in this ridiculous, but form fitting and nicely colored, hooker outfit.

Well, maybe after I walk around my bedroom for a few minutes, because props to the girls who wear these high heels every weekend. And OMG, dance in them too. Props.

It was now or never, so I took a deep breath, opened my bedroom door, steadied myself against the hallway wall and made my walk of shame or horror or whatever was about to happen.

"Alright Kevin, ready or not, here I come, Katie Kant at your service. And remember, you wanted a hooker, so shut it in advance."

Ugh. And ugh again. I surprised him alright and I got him good. And as I struck a leg spread pose in the living room entry way, I got a surprise and his name is Teddy G. OMFG, WTF is Teddy G doing here and why didn't I verify that Kevin was home alone? But, no, there I was in a bright blue corset with my arms extended up and my legs spread widely apart. Oh, and let's not forget the rest of the outfit as well as my wig and my makeup and my shaved underarms. OMFG. If I could fall off of these stilettos and die, I would.

And wouldn't you know, my roommate went silence and Teddy G couldn't stop talking or gawking.

"Damn Kevin. You didn't tell me you hired a hooker for us while we watched the game tonight. Good call dude. Come here baby and sit right between us. You're all paid up, right baby? Come on, don't be shy."

Did Kevin do anything? Ah, no. Did Kevin even check to see if I was beathing? Ah, no. Did Kevin get a boner? I think so, but my eyes seem to be frozen in place. Was Teddy G rubbing his crotch and unzipping his shorts? Well, he needs to stop that right now because I can see it.

"Come over here honey and watch the game with us. Daddy wants to take a swing for a home run. What's your name again sweetie?"

"Katie. Katie Kant."

"Oh, well, for what Kevin probably shelled out for you, I'm sure Katie can and Katie better get busy. Come over and sit down. I'm almost harmless. She's paid up, right Kevin?"

And what was I doing moving my feet especially when I was screaming in my head "don't move your feet" and yet here I was, moving my feet. What a time to not be in a gangster movie where concrete shoes solved all of their problems.

"That's right sweetheart, get a little closer. Kevin, lower the lights, will you? And you paid the premium, right Kevin? Blow jobs all night, right?"

And my feet are still moving. Why the hell are my feet still moving? What a time to not have a hammer and some nails. I mean, my feet are still moving and his cock is out.

"You got any condoms Kevin? I need to plow this babe's fields, right over the table. Ahh, don't fret it baby, Kevin's roommate will clean up any messes and all of the messes we leave behind. By the way Katie Kant, how tight is your butt because Daddy feels like grand slam tonight? Yeah, that's the table and yeah, you're going to know when I come around third base."

Wait, plowing corn fields, planting seeds and over the table and my feet are still moving. WTF.

But then the heaven's opened up for me and covered me in rays of hope. And I'm going to church from this point forward because his phone rang and it was his angry wife. And by the way, my feet are still moving.

"Ahh, damn it, it's the ball and chain and she is bitching about the kids sucking her saggy nipples raw and I have to go or she will cut my balls off in my sleep if I don't sleep with one eye open."

"Wow, what did she say Teddy G?"

"Duh, that she will cut my balls off in my sleep if I don't sleep with one eye open."

"Well, you better get going then. But don't worry Teddy G, I'll pound this hooker nine ways from hell and back and then I'll re-seed her fields. Right hooker, I mean Katie Kant? See you tomorrow Teddy G."

"That's my boy Kevin, you hit that Ho good and you hit it deep. And Katie Kant, you suck his fat cock hard baby, and I mean hard. See you later."

"I'll be sure to suck his fat cock very hard sir and I promise I will swallow very drop of his very hot and very thick seed, as he said. But sir, it's still customary to tip the hooker that gave you the biggest boner you had in a while. And while you digging through your wallet sir, should I let Master Kevin put me over the couch and stretch me out so you will slip right in that tight spot back there the next time, sir?"

"Here baby, take all this cash. Kevin, dude, you need to put Katie Kant on speed dial."

"Thanks for the tip sir, shall I help you put your cock back in your pants or did you want to finish jacking off as you walk to your car, sir?"

"OMG Kevin, please tell me that you hired her back again for next week's game. Hey, Katie Kant, how far down your throat are you going to take Kevin tonight? And tell it slow baby, real slow."

"There is not much to tell sir, Master Kevin is very well endowed and he deposits directly into my belly with his long reach. But not to worry, I get my taste of his man juice by licking his cock clean afterwards. Master Kevin allows me to milk every drop out of him. Master Kevin always has collapsed balls after a night with Katie Kant. We'll give you a demo next time, sir."

"Damn Kevin, you need to marry Katie Kant."

"Master Kevin believes it's best to stay as we are. I mean, married people don't really do it on the garage roof, do they sir? And when we jog in the park, well sir, I don't know why I bother wearing undies sometimes sir. He does me everywhere."

"OMG, this is too hot."

"I agree sir, Master Kevin likes me hot, wet and upside down. There have been many times when I couldn't sit down for a few days. And believe me, sir, when Master Kevin kicks it into high gear, well, I may have screamed your name once or twice, sir."

"I need to call my wife and tell her I'm dead and won't be coming home."

"Awe, look at sir trying to contain his release. Now, you go, sir. Your wife, the one you got pregnant on your first date is waiting and she has a knife. Oh, and I believe her titties are sagging to her knees, sir, unlike my firm perky peaks of pleasure. Am I correct sir? By the way Master Kevin, will you be sucking on my perky nipples tonight or do I get the pleasure of finger banging your mouth? And by the way Sir Teddy G, Master Kevin is an absolute master at jack hammering me from behind and squeezing my titties in perfect harmony. Maybe another demo for you some day, sir?"

Well, that was enough of that. LOL, Teddy G was so embarrassed because he came in pants that he ran for the hills. That was funny part. Now comes the unfunny part, the part where Kevin and I discuss how he didn't have my back while Teddy G was trying his best to do me eight different ways.

And I had the perfect opening line.

"WTF Kevin?"

"Ah, hey, Pete, I mean Katie Kant, hey, well you really pulled that off, now didn't you. You look great by the way. And OMG, did you see Teddy G stroking himself right at you?"

"Shut it, Kevin. And be honest with me, do have a boner right now and by that, I mean say it out."

"Ah, come on Katie Kant, you know I do. Where did all that dirty talk come from?"

"Never mind all that. Is your boner so hard that you want to wreck these panties and by that, I mean these won't work for me so of you want to unload on them, I'll be leaning against the wall, right over here if you want to do something."

Oh no, I don't where any of this came from. The sexy talk, getting Teddy G to stroke off right in front me, OMG, me being unknown to Teddy G, asking my roommate to ruin these panties, none of it came from Pete. But the Kevin did ruin, wreck and soak my panties, or his gift of panties for me.

However, it seemed pretty easy for Katie Kant. And by the way, breakfast is on Kevin in the morning. Maybe we'll discuss his Halloween party plans over a stack of pancakes.

End Katie Kant breaks out 01