Katie's Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to give me the look again but she said, "I know you think any suit is okay. But good clothes mean that you are successful and people respect that. I started off with cheap clothes as well, but I learned that it makes a difference."

Again I said, "Thank you and I love you."

Katie leaned across the seat, kissed me, and replied, "I love you too," and then with a big smile, "And I will get you trained sooner or later."

I laughed long and hard at that. We headed to the bar for supper, and for some reason that night, Angie seemed to be in a bad mood.

I asked her after she took our orders, "Why so cranky tonight Angie?"

Angie replied, "I am just having a bad day, that's all," then she pointed over to the bar and added, "Pete keeps saying that I need a good spanking."

I looked at Katie, "I call first!"

Katie replied, "Oh no. We will flip for it," and went in her purse to get a coin out.

Angie looked at her, then me, and then back at Katie and said, "I am getting the hell out of here before my ass gets sunburned the hard way!" then she laughed, turned around and shook her ass at us as she walked off.

When I got to her place the next Wednesday, the suit was hanging in the closet of the first bedroom where she kept all my clothes. Of course I had to try it on to make sure that the alterations were done properly. I walked back out to the kitchen where she was still cooking supper. She looked at it, had me turn around so she could see it from the back, then turn around again to face her.

"You look very nice in that," she said, "Very professional."

I replied, "Thank you my love."

Katie just smiled and I went back and carefully took it off and placed it back on the hanger and into the bag that it came in. The rest of that night was pretty damn nice as well.

There was something very strange about those candles. Not only how they responded when we made love but despite the fact that we had them lit at least six hours every week and sometimes longer, they never burned down. They were the same size as the night that I first lit them. We talked about them a few times but never came up with a good reason as to why.

The second time I spanked her with the hairbrush happened the next Saturday night. Like always, Katie had come up to my apartment and spent Friday night and after supper on Saturday evening we were sitting on the couch just kissing and talking a little.

I asked, "So what kind of wild and crazy things do you have planned for tonight?"

Katie smiled, kissed me and answered, "Nothing Tony. I just feel like making love tonight, that is all."

"That is fine with me Katie," I replied and we sat there for while listening to music and even getting up and slow dancing to a few songs as well.

It was around 9:00 PM when we walked back to the bedroom. As I walked in and turned on the light I saw the box with the hairbrush sitting out on the bed.

I looked at Katie but before I could say anything, she put her arms around me and said, "I just need it tonight Tony," which was odd because we never did anything like that in her bedroom, only over in the playroom.

But I knew she had her reasons so I just replied, "Okay, if you want."

I went and lit the candles and turned off the room light. We got close and Katie unbuttoned my shirt and ran her hands up and down my chest. Then she leaned down and sucked on my nipples for a while. When she straightened up I opened her pajama top and did the same to her. I slid it off of her and she did the same with my shirt. She opened my pants and slid her hand inside and I did the same with her pants as well. We played like that for a while and then the rest of our clothes were off and lying on the floor. We hugged and Katie started shaking a little.

She whispered in my ear, "A little harder tonight, please?"

I whispered back, "Is something wrong Katie?"

"No Tony," she softly replied, "It is something I need, please?"

"I love you," I said.

"I love too Tony," she said back to me and then we kissed.

I moved back and sat down on the bed. Katie got over my left knee and brought her right arm up behind her back. She was shaking and breathing hard. I reached behind me and found the box, which I slid over to my right. I opened it and took the hairbrush out. I took her right arm in my left hand and then spanked her on her right cheek with the hairbrush. Not real hard but harder than I had done previously with it. She let out with a shriek as it landed and started moving her ass around my leg. I waited at least a minute and maybe longer until she settled down before spanking her left cheek with it. This brought the same response from Katie and after the fourth spank she started crying as well.

I really hated doing this, this was not play and it was not fun for her or me. But I knew that she wanted me to finish the ten and it as much out of love for her as anything else that I did. Adding another layer of strangeness to all of this, the candles got a little dimmer with each spank and after the eighth one, there was barely any light in the room.

Knowing how afraid Katie was of being in the dark, I asked, "Should I turn the lamp on?"

She said in between her crying, "No. I am okay."

I sat quietly and then gave her the ninth spank a little harder than the other ones had been. Her yell and her crying intensified and finally I gave her the last one. As she was sobbing hard over my knee, I put the hairbrush back in the box and closed the lid. I let go of her arm and legs but she lay there crying. I watched and waited until she finally stood up

Katie was still crying a little as she reached out and gave me one of those special, "I love you kisses," and then she said, "Thank you Tony. I know you don't like to do this."

I replied, "I just wish that I knew why Katie, that is all."

She kissed me again and said, "One day, Tony. One day."

I reached over and moved the hairbrush box down to the floor. I stood up and hugged her hard. After I let go, she reached around and pulled down the bed covers. She got on and lay down in the center on her back with her knees up. I got on the bed between her legs. My cock hadn't been hard during the spanking but it had come back as we stood there hugging. I got on top of her and we kissed. I pushed with my cock and she lifted her ass just a little and I slid right in and as I did that the candles went back to their normal brightness.

I started slowly moving my cock in and out of her. Looking her deep in the eyes for most of the time and once in a while lowering my head for a kiss and then laying my cheek next to her cheek. Of all the many ways that Katie and I had made love, this was the most simple and basic and yet it was always the most powerful. For some reason this night, the passion was even stronger than it had ever been other than the night that we had made love under the moonlight, but this was different. That night had been magical but this one was just so intense. The passion built and built until finally I could hold back no longer.

I said, "Katie."

She called out, "Fill me with your love Tony!" and pulled my head along side of her head. I started cumming and she pushed her cunt hard against me and climaxed with a loud, "Oh my God!"

I held tight against her as my cock throbbed and sent my sperm deep inside of her. The candles flared up very high and stayed there. She was shaking hard and wrapped both her arms and legs tightly around me and then I heard her start crying.

"What is the matter Katie?" I asked.

"Nothing Tony," she replied, "It just keeps getting better and better."

"I know Katie," I said, "I know."

I moved my head back and we kissed long and deep. I lay down beside her and we spent the rest of the night quietly kissing and hugging.

Throughout all of these months, our routine was pretty much the same on the Wednesday nights when she had her period. But Katie got less and less uptight about doing the handjob with her lips around my cock to catch the sperm when we went to bed at night. For the first couple of months I would tell her that she didn't have to do it, but I realized that she was trying to overcome whatever it was that made her not want to do anything sexual during that time of the month, so I stopped. I had gotten an assistant manager at the store at the beginning of August and he worked on Labor Day. I stayed down at Katie's house until Tuesday morning. Her periods always started during the day on Monday, but this time it started on Sunday night. There was a mess in the bed on Monday morning and while it didn't bother me, for some reason she got really upset about it. But when she had her period in October and I was there on Wednesday, she seemed a lot less uptight about it and she even sucked my cock as much as she stroked it with her hand before drinking my sperm.

October arrived and it was getting close to the one-year anniversary of when we had made love for the first time. I wasn't real sure about what I was going be getting her, other than a dozen pink roses but what I was sure of, was that her Christmas present was going to be an engagement ring.

There was a jewelry store in the mall up the road from my store and the manager from there had been down to my store a few times. I put a ring on layaway with him the middle of October after I had gotten my bonus check from September. If business kept up as it had been going, I would have no problems paying it off between the checks I would get for October and November and I had a little money set aside just in case. I knew that Katie would be happy with a simple ring and a diamond that wasn't real big, but I loved this girl so damn much that I wanted to give her a ring that screamed it to anyone that saw it. One day when I had to run down to pick up some merchandise from another store, I stopped at the house and measured her class ring. The fit might not be perfect but I knew that it was going to be close enough.

I hadn't exactly figured out how I was going to give it to her, but I knew that it was going to be on Christmas Eve as we were out in the living room dancing by the lights of the Christmas tree again. As special as that night had been last year, I knew that this Christmas Eve was going to be even more special and I couldn't wait for it to happen.