Katie's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That certainly was a show indeed ladies" Dan speaks, for the first time in what feels like ages. The liquor had gone to my head, altering all perception of time, and my senses. The deep gravelly voice sends shockwaves to my core, my sensitive dripping core. It's painful almost, all night I had been teased and all I could think about was sweet release. Aware of the dampness, I subtly try to remove myself from Ann's lap, but stop as her grip tightens possessively.

"Pleasure performing for you." Ann coos, before looking at me once more. "Shot?"

"Dan's round."

"Oh right. Well, Ann want to come help?"

She agrees reluctantly and follows, not before giving me a chaste kiss.

Before long they return and sit on either side of me. We're squished together on the backed seating, but neither of us seems to mind. Our bodies had been closer after all. Reaching for my own, I consume it quickly ignoring the extra steps. Closing my eyes I savour the burn. When they reopened neither of the two had touched theirs. Before I could question why Ann pushes me backwards gently so that I'm leaning against Dan

"Trust us." Then, when I nod in response "Good girl."

When you say good girl, I just want to be bad.

She places soft, butterfly kisses on my jaw, trailing slowly down my neck, I'm forced to look to the side, at the dancefloor. Ann's tongue darts out. Leaving a wet warmth, causing a now-familiar explosion of heat between my legs, legs that are being lifted to either side of where she kneels on the seat. Dan's arm slithers around my waist. His other hand comes up to my face holding it still as Ann replaces her tongue with a generous sprinkle of salt. My question is left unsaid as a wedge of lime is pushed between my lips, I smile around the bitter fruit and hold it gently between my teeth.

"You first." The murmur is soft, unlike the tongue that now licks my neck, erasing all remaining salt. Dan's grip still holds my head tilted to the side, and for a moment all I see is the club ceiling before he reappears grinning. Removing his touch on my jaw, I strain to hold my neck up at the awkward angle, watching as he consumes his own shot. As it returned, his mouth came too. Biting the lime, the juice seeps between our lips allowing me to taste him. And lime. And tequila and -

Anne's fingers have travelled once again, between my open legs, softly tracing patterns on my inner thighs. Occasionally, they dart forth teasingly, brushing against my slick lips. As Dan pulls away, wedge in his mouth, ready to discard it, I raise an eyebrow at her questioningly.

"A-Anne?"

Her fingers silence me, as they move faster, slipping effortlessly into my wet depths, in and out. Each thrust sent an eruption of tingles, a bundle of energy, into my core - joining a wave of pleasure - nearing my peak. "I- I- Ann please, I-". Dan's lips recapture my own, there's no barrier this time, no softness - just pure passion and hunger, his hand drops from my face and slips to my top pushing it up roughly, revealing my bare breasts to anyone in the club who cared to look our way. He paws at them aggressively, before focusing on my nipples, twisting them, pulling them - encouraged by my whorish moans against his mouth.

Just fuck me, please just fuck me.

The combination is intoxicating, the raw animalistic lust inside me is something I've never experienced before, yet my hips instinctively move with Ann's touch trying to get her fingers to go deeper. I tried to help, spreading my legs as far as I could in the limited space. The orgasm that had building all night was moments away from pushing me over the edge, I was desperate.

"Not yet." At the sound of her voice, I whimper, how am I going to hold it, I've been teased all night. Dan pulls away, leaving me draped against him. His hand still teased my nipples, and Anne's fingers continued inside.

Taking the moment to speak, I plead for my best friend to give me release. To make me cum all over her fingers. "Ann! Please? Please!" It's a pathetic whine full of frustration, humiliation. Here I was, skirt rolled up to my hips, shirt pushed up to my neck, exposed in the middle of a nightclub. And I loved it.

"Just trust me okay?"

Face flushed I whine involuntarily but stay quiet nonetheless. I watch as she sprinkles salt onto one of my breasts, the tequila on the other. Placing her own lime wedge in Dan's mouth. She leans forwards, eyes gleaming and slowly, oh ever so slowly licks away the salt. At the same time, in some unspoken agreement, both Dan and her increase the speed of their fingers. Dan removes the hand supporting me, gently dropping my head to his lap before it joins Ann's rubbing soft, slow circles on my clit. The assault is too much, and I feel myself clench in response. My taught ass cheeks push my hips up, into their hands, increasing the friction they create.

Her mouth blows on the nipples he still tweaks, before lapping at the trail of tequila, that had since pooled in the crevice between. She doesn't stop, and I feel her tongue trace patterns across my collarbone, up to my neck, my jaw before briefly slipping between my lips.

Its arrival is fleeting as she pulls away and finds her piece of lime in the lips that were kissing me seconds ago. Their lips assault one another, and as it visibly depended the urgent tempo of their fingers increased.

"Oh fuck, faster please! Oh faster" I moan softly, my own hands. making their way to her hips. I'm reminded of a similar position we were in that morning, watching them kiss, feeling the combination of calloused fingers on my swollen clit, dainty softness thrusting inside me has an allure I can't resist. No matter how hard I try. The pleasure is building, seconds away from an explosive release.

"Please, I- Please" I arch into their touch, my breathy words, sounding akin to panting. Never have I been so aroused at this moment, it was almost painful, The waves of pleasure, are now mini shockwaves travelling from deep within my stomach to my clit. 'Please... fas- faster. Just- I." I'm gasping, begging for release, they oblige. The wet sounds covered by the music that pumped around the room, and after a night of building, I'm pushed over the peak

'Oh god, ohhh goddd ohhh- ompfhhh" My pleasure filled moans are muffled by the heavy hand of Dan, though I barely notice it, let alone the bruising weight, as wave after wave of pure bliss, crash over me. Assaulting every one of my senses. I'm just about aware of my arched back, and shaking legs and the ability to care about what any possible bystanders were thinking was lacking. The realisation that we were in the club, turned me on further, encouraging a second if less powerful orgasm straight after the first. Leaving me crying out against the hand of what 2 hours ago had been a complete stranger.

Opening my eyes, both Dan and Ann look down at me, "Did, Did I pass out?"

"Only for a few seconds or so, that was quite a powerful climax you had there." The tones light, teasing but with a hint of lust and I can't help but smile. Sliding my legs off Ann, I sit up and laugh awkwardly.

"How's that for spontaneity?

"Don't think the seating could handle any more bodily fluids mind" Dan interrupts laughing slightly, indicating the damp patch I had left behind on the leather seats.

I just had a damn orgasm in the middle of a club. Blushing, I look down, "did anyone see?"

"Nope, pretty sure we would have been kicked out by now if they had."

Not wanting to address the small feeling of disappointment that ignites within, I focus on the relief I had been given after a night of waiting.

"Now I think we should go somewhere a little more... spacious" Ann ponders. "The nights still young after all AND my apartments free."

"Lead the way." He smirks gesturing to the exit. Dutifully I follow, stumbling on shaky legs. It's only when I get to the door, do I think to look back, at the table. Surprisingly I wasn't as embarrassed as I should have been, to see a waitress stood there, staring at me, my wet underwear bunched in her hand.

12