Katie's Quest Ch. 11

Story Info
Katie and Kieran's magical first night together continues.
2.6k words
4.83
3.7k
8

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kieran was, in fact, more than ready for round two. No sooner had the words left Katie's mouth than his cock once again became ramrod-straight. Katie stroked it lightly, tickling and enticing him, before placing her hands on his naked chest and gently pushed him away.

Surprise and even a little bit of hurt registered on Kieran's face, and he opened his mouth to ask why, or perhaps ask if he'd done something to piss her off, but Katie was quick to reassure her new husband-to-be.

"I want to ride you," she said huskily. "Lay back for me, Kieran. Just relax, baby, and let me take the lead."

She kissed him, cutting off whatever reply he was going to make, and kept the kiss going as she gently but turned him over. Her hair fell across his cheeks like a soft satin curtain.

Katie slipped her tongue between his lips. She loved the taste of him, and loved even more how he returned her warmth with his own. As they kissed, she slung her legs over to straddle his waist. Katie took his cock in her hand and lifted herself up a little, positioning him directly below the entrance to her recently-deflowered slit. Kieran watched, transfixed, as she made to impale herself ono it. Cum dripped out of her in thick, white globs.

Inch by delicious inch, Katie took him inside her all the way up to the hilt. She did it slowly, making sure to savor each sensation and each wonderful ripple of pleasure. Stars burst in her vision and her breath hitched.

"Does that feel good?" she asked, gasping a little. "Because it feels really fucking good to me."

"It feels amazing," he said. "I...what do you want me to do?"

Katie felt tears well in her eyes. Even here, even in such an intimate moment, Kieran was thinking of others before himself. It was precisely that kindness that drew her to him. He has such a sweet soul.

"Put your hands on my hips," she whispered. "Help hold me in place so I don't slip off of you by accident. Hold me tightly, Kieran."

He did. His warm, work-roughened hands settled on her, and then Katie began absolutely going to town.

She began to ride him in the way she'd read about in her books on sexual technique, rolling her hips and driving forward to make sure his cock touched all the right places. Katie rode Kieran like a wild horse at gallop, clenching her teeth against the urge to cry out in pure, undiluted exultation. This was everything she'd imagined it would be, everything she could possibly have wanted and more. The thought of doing this with Kieran every day for the rest of her life was like an impossibly happy dream come true.

I was so stupid to dismiss having a man, she thought, as she felt her climax start building. Kieran is everything I didn't know I wanted.

Some might have accused her of acting too quickly, of moving too fast with their budding relationship, but such protestations would have fallen on deaf ears. Katie didn't have any second thoughts about what she and Kieran were doing. Perhaps she was being rash, but she'd spent six years being careful and cautious and biding her time, planning each stage in her grand plan meticulously. After six years of that, the idea of doing something rash and hasty was greatly appealing to her.

It was still true that half of marriages ended in divorce, she still remembered that statistic, but somehow she knew that wouldn't be the case for her and her new fiancée. She wasn't sure how she knew it, she just did. She knew, with complete and utter surety, that this was it. This was the one. He was the one. Kieran was not only giving her the child she longed for-he was giving her himself. He was binding himself to her, taking a leap of faith few other guys would. It only proved even more how fortunate she was to snatch him up before some other girl did.

I am going to do everything I can to make him happy, she vowed. Kieran deserves the best, he deserves everything I can possibly give him. I will never, ever give him a reason to regret choosing to spend his life with me.

"I love you, Kieran," she whispered, as she rode him even harder. "I love you, I can't wait to have your baby, I can't wait for us to have our own little happy family." She moaned as he groped her breasts, clutching them as they jiggled up and down. "Can you imagine what they'll look like?" Katie continued in a seductive voice. "What they'll feel like as they grow heavy with milk while my belly swells with your child?"

Kieran said nothing. He wanted to say it back, but speech was beyond him. He was completely in awe of this gorgeous, confident, utterly self-assured young woman who'd given herself to him so completely. I never had a chance, he realized, the thought somehow managing to penetrate the fog of pleasure and lust clouding his teenage male brain. I was always...we were always going to end up here, sooner or later. Katie was the sort of girl who knew what she wanted and never stopped chasing after it. He admired that about her, as he admired so many other things. She wanted me, she chased me, and now she's caught me. It was kind of sexy now that he thought about it. She's like one of the Amazons from Greek mythology. He'd read about those in his English lit class not long before he met her. Beautiful, strong, determined.

Katie's moans were growing louder, her movements more erratic. She was so close, so very close to cresting the heights of pleasure again, she could feel it building in her core as Kieran's cock slammed into her G-spot over and over and over again.

Kieran, too, felt the end approaching. He gritted his teeth so hard she heard the molars creak, his face becoming a mask of effort as the tension in his groin built to critical mass.

Then it exploded.

Kieran gasped, his eyes flying wide open. Colored spots danced over his vision. Flashes of bright light zinged through his head. Ecstasy, utter and complete, washed over him. He came with a strangled noise like a yowling cat, he could feel his cum spewing out of his dick and into Katie's pussy as he poured himself into her. His hips bucked spasmodically. A primal, animalistically male instinct drove him to ensure he was deep inside her as possible.

Katie's orgasm was more quiet this time around, but no less intense for the lack of noise. She arched her back, her mouth opening in a silent cry. The walls of her vagina clamped and flexed and rippled, massaging his cock in the most exquisite way. Her beautiful body was shining with sweat, and several strands of her hair were stuck to her forehead and the side of her face. She didn't even try to brush them away as she let herself fall to lay against his chest.

The young couple slumped together, gasping, fighting for oxygen. Katie lay an intimate trail of kisses along Kieran's collarbone and down his chest. She fondled his balls as his chest heaved with each puffing breath.

They lay like that, still joined in the most intimate way, for some time before Katie was able to muster the strength to push herself up onto her elbows. Kieran saw her arms quiver from the effort required even for such a simple thing. Katie was clearly exhausted.

"I want to go again," she said weakly, her lips curving in a smile.

Kieran's expression became worried. "Katie, you don't have to push yourself. I can see how tired you are. There's no rush, we can--"

She shook her head firmly. "No. I'm not nearly done yet. I just..." she swallowed. Her throat was parched. "I just need something to drink, maybe half an hour to rest, then we can go again. Is that all right with you? You can still keep going, right?"

The thought of even more sex made his dick twitch happily. Katie felt and gave him a sly grin. "I'll take that as a yes. Men and women really are different when it comes to endurance."

Kieran flushed, though he wasn't sure why. We're long past the point of modesty by now. "There should be some water in the refrigerator in the kitchen," he said, pushing himself up with a groan. "I'll go get it for you."

Katie seized his hand as he turned to leave the bed, drawing him back to her. "Thank you," she said, her eyes shining. "For everything. I can't wait to start our new life together."

Kieran gave her that soft, quiet smile she'd come to adore. "Neither can I, Katie. Neither can I."

"You're not having second thoughts?" she teased.

He thought about it for a good half a minute before replying decisively. "No. No, I don't. I...I'm nervous about being a dad, obviously, but...but it's not overwhelming if you're there with me. Honestly, the thing I'm most nervous about is telling my dad about all this when we get back. Will you be there when I do?"

Katie agreed at once. "Of course I'll be there, just like I know you'll be there for me when I tell my parents too. I'm not looking forward to it either--they'll probably be upset at first. But they'll come around, you'll see."

"And if your father pulls out his shotgun?" Kieran asked. He was only half-joking. I've never met Katie's dad in person before. I have no idea how he'll react.

"I'll make sure we're close to a window," Katie said with a titter. "That way you can jump out of it if you need to. But let's not worry about that right now, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it and we'll do it together. And for the record, I know you'll be an awesome dad. I believe in you, Kieran. I always will. I can't wait to see what our baby looks like. I hope it has your eyes and hair."

Kieran snorted as he walked over to the refrigerator and began to rummage through it. "My eyes are boring," he called back.

"They most certainly are not!" replied Katie. "They're like the color of warm, molten chocolate. I love them."

"They're the color of mud," Kieran said drily.

She grew momentarily serious. "I don't talk to hear your talk about yourself that way anymore. Don't put yourself down. You're an amazing guy. Start acting like you know it."

Kieran wasn't expecting such a forceful reply, but he nodded in acquiescence. She's the type of person who wants to bring out the best in everyone, including me, he realized. She's going to make me better, make me want to be better, by poking and prodding me in all the right places.

He brought her a plastic bottle and opened it for her. Katie snatched it as soon as he held it out and drank greedily. By the time she set it down on the nightstand it was almost completely empty.

"That's better," she breathed. "And I thought tae kwon do was a workout. Whew!" She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Just give me a little bit, and then we can pick up where we left off. There are so many things I still want to try tonight!"

Kieran shook his head, unable to stop a laugh bubbling in his throat. Her irrepressibility never got old. "You really did do your homework."

"Duh. A girl only loses it once. I wanted to make sure my first time was special." She licked her lips, a lascivious gesture. "So far, I haven't been disappointed. Now come lay down with me, Kieran. Let's snuggle a little."

He did, lying on his side so Katie could cuddle up to him, her back pressed against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, instinctively, pulling his woman to him. Katie made no attempt to resist, in fact she welcomed the gesture. She curled up against him like a contented cat, tilting her head up and turning slightly so he could kiss her cheek.

They lay like that for some time, kissing and caressing and stimulating each other with gentle touches. It was wonderful, but Katie made sure they didn't spend too much time on it. Touching was great foreplay, but as water and rest rejuvenated her, her desire for him began to build again. Katie's sex drive, once so carefully restrained, was well and fully unshackled.

She brought his hand to her lips, kissing each individual knuckle before slowly and seductively rising to a crouch. As he watched, Katie turned around so her rear was facing him, then got down on all fours and splayed her legs apart. Her pussy, swollen from use and dripping with their mingled fluids and fresh arousal, glistened in the soft candle-light.

"Well?" she asked, turning to smirk at him. "What are you waiting for, Kieran? I want to try doggystyle next!"

They did. They tried doggystyle, and reverse cowgirl, and even standing missionary, with Katie's back pinned against the nearest wall, her legs wrapped around his hips while he thrust into her. That, however, was only the tip of the iceberg. Katie's knowledge of the bedroom arts was almost encyclopedic, and she wanted to explore as many as possible. Her sexual appetite was insatiable, and Kieran was no slouch either. He was shocked at the depths of his own lust, at the ferocity of his desire for her. What they shared that fateful night tested their physical limits in ways neither of them never even imagined. Katie did things to and with him that most young men his age only read about in magazines.

It was almost five in the morning when, at long last, they both realized they couldn't go any further. Katie was breathing so hard she sounded as if she were hyperventilating, her body dripping sweat, her hair plastered to her face and cheeks. Cum dripped down from between her legs, caked her hair, was spattered over her impossibly perfect breasts.

Kieran, for his part, was more sated and more exhausted than he'd ever been before in his young life. His back was a museum of scratches where Katie clawed at him in the throes of one orgasm after another. She didn't know the precise number she'd had, but she suspected it was in the double digits. Hickeys marred the skin of his throat and upper chest. The muscles in his groin and hips were aching and sore, his cock was painfully sensitive from hours of heavy use. He felt utterly drained, which was to be expected given how many loads of cum he blasted into her. But he also felt amazing. He felt like a conqueror who, after subduing an enemy city, watched with pleasure as his army sacked it. He felt almost ten feet tall. His male ego was full to bursting with pride, though he did his best not to let it show.

Sleep began to close in on him, and he didn't try to fight it. Katie's breathing was already starting to even out, her eyes closing shut. She looked like and was an utter mess, but she didn't feel ashamed or disgusted in the slightest. She felt utterly content, and was understandably quite proud of herself. Her quest to get pregnant had succeeded beyond her wildest expectations, and starting tomorrow she could look ahead to the future with joy in her heart.

I'm the luckiest girl in the world, Katie thought as she drifted off.

(Author's note: a bit of a shorter chapter this time, but I wanted to squeeze some more sex in there and draw out their first night together just a bit more before the story continues. Enjoy!)