Katie's Quest Ch. 12

Story Info
The morning after.
2.6k words
4.75
3.8k
4
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kieran woke up from the deepest, most complete sleep he'd ever had. His eyes flickered open blearily. Daylight was shining through the luxurious curtains that framed the wide bedroom window. A quick glance at the clock told him it was almost ten in the morning--later than he'd ever slept before.

For a split second, he felt a surge of intense of guilt. He was late for school! He had to get up, shower, and get dressed quickly! He reached down to the floor, expecting to grasp his backpack laying on the floor, but his fingers found only empty air.

Why isn't my backpack there? Why isn't it there? It's always there! What--?

Then the memories returned. They hit like a tidal wave, and Kieran remembered where he was. More, he remembered who he was with--and what they'd done. His pulse quickened as he recalled the day he'd spent with Katie after arriving in Orlando. He remembered the aquarium, and the restaurant, and Katie's shocking confession. He remembered his reaction, his anger and disbelief, and he remembered...

He remembered the warm, sweet softness of her lips, the exquisite perfection of her nudity. He remembered how wet and warm and tight her pussy had been around his shaft--

His cock twitched to attention, growing instantly erect, but what he felt was more than just physical. He recalled, with crystalline clarity, the way Katie's eyes shone when she looked up at him, and how she'd met his gaze squarely as he took her virginity.

I got her pregnant. The realization sank in afresh. Katie's going to be pregnant after this. And...and we're engaged. Like, for real. She...we...

It was so much to take in. In the heat of the moment, with his passions running high, it had been easier to accept. But now...now he saw the full magnitude of what he'd done. It changed everything.

And yet I don't regret any of it.

He was surprised at just how true that simple realization was. For all the life-altering implications of last night, for all the enormity of the decisions he and Katie both made, he couldn't find any regret or second thoughts no matter how deeply he searched his own feelings. He was terrified, yes--but also increasingly excited, and the latter was starting to rival or even outweigh the former. Nothing was quite as scary as it might otherwise be, so long as Katie was with him.

She said she loves me.

Those words, spoken from Katie's lips the first time he'd brought her to orgasm, still rang in his ears. Every time he replayed that moment in his mind, fireworks went off inside his heart.

He propped himself up on his elbows to look at her. Katie was lying like a contented cat. Her expression was one of peace, with just the barest hint of smugness in the way the corners of her lips quirked upward. She was probably feeling rather pleased with herself. Kieran didn't blame her for that at all. He was feeling the same way. Nothing he'd ever experienced before held a candle to the wonderful things he'd felt with her.

She was still naked. So was he. The covers molded beautifully to her flawless shape, and her legs, only partially covered by the skewed sheets, called out to him like a siren's song.

In that moment he wanted her all over again. His whole body was sore, and the tip of his cock was raw and sensitive from overuse, and yet he still wanted to touch her, taste her, feel her.

Katie's words came back to him. "From now on you have 24/7 access to my body. I don't care if I'm awake or asleep, my pussy is always open to you, and only to you."

Was that true? Was it really okay if he took her while she was sleeping? Did Katie really mean it?

Of course she did, he realized. Katie never says anything she doesn't mean. Ever.

Katie never stirred as he moved over to her side of the bed. Gently, he pulled the blankets away from her and used his hands to slowly pry her legs apart. Her pussy waited for him, swollen from their passionate tryst the night before. Kieran took a second to position himself, then shoved his cock inside her.

Her blue eyes snapped open instantly, and for a second there was panic there, but then she realized who she was with and where she was. Her expression turned into a sly smile.

"Well," she said silkily. "Good morning to you too, stud." She craned her neck upward to give him a slow, languid kiss. "This is the best way to start the day. Honestly, I was kind of hoping you'd do this. I'm glad you took the initiative."

Kieran pulled out almost completely, making her whimper before he plunged back in. He drew out the moment, torturing her in the way only a lover could. "I couldn't help myself," he admitted. "I just couldn't help myself, and I remembered what you said, and..." he trailed off and shrugged.

Katie laughed. "Hey, I'm not complaining! And honestly, it's a huge turn-on for me that you're bold enough to do something like this." She winked at him. "You're making excellent progress."

"What can I say?" came his dry response. "I've always been a quick learner."

"Oh, that much is clear--Oh, God!" Katie clutched at him, wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders. "I can't...I can't hold on, I'm gonna cum already! Faster! Harder! Please!"

Kieran did, and at the same time, used his free hand to caress her clit the way she'd shown him last night. Katie's response was instantaneous--she cried out softly and her pussy fluttered around his shaft like a butterfly, milking and massaging and squeezing.

Kieran fell over the edge right along with her. Tangled together, locked in a bedroom that smelled of sweat and sex, the world consisted only of the two of them. Kieran's load was smaller and thinner than it might have been otherwise, but Katie knew he was still running close to empty after their first night together. Besides, every drop counted, and she really did appreciate his newfound boldness. It must have been hard for him to find that sort of courage, but he was able to find it for me. The thought made warmth and butterflies pool in her belly.

He fell on top of her, too spent even to support his own weight, and she was happy to let him. She could even feel the thunder of his heartbeat where it pressed into her nude breasts. It matched her own.

"I love you," she whispered, brushing his jawline with her palm. "I didn't know it before, but I do now. I love you, Kieran. I know that...that things are moving really fast, but--but it feels right."

"Yes," he rasped. "I love you too, Katie. Are...are you feeing okay? After everything?"

She lifted one shoulder in an elegant shrug. "I'll be all right. My pussy and breasts ache, but that'll wear off. Other than that, I'm feeling fucking fantastic. Better, even. Last night was incredible. You were incredible."

She kissed his chest and continued, her tone growing a bit more serious. "When we get back from this trip, I want to do a courthouse wedding. I want everything official before we tell our parents. We can have a real wedding afterward, but...but I want to be your wife as soon as possible. I never imagined myself as anyone's wife before, but I can't wait to be yours."

"...You really don't do things by halves, do you?" Kieran asked drily.

"Nope!" she replied cheerfully. "And I don't intend to start now."

The logistics of being married started to bubble into Kieran's brain, like balloons held beneath water's surface and then released. "What about...where we'll live?" he asked.

Katie kissed his cheek softly, then his nose, then his lips. "Let me worry about that. I've got a few places in mind already."

"And...and my father's shop?"

"I would never ask you to give up that dream," Katie assured him. "Not ever. You've worked so hard for it, I'd never, ever try to take that from you. It'll be some great additional income, and I love the idea of being married to a man who owns his own business. Between the two of us we'll have no trouble at all making ends meet." She snuggled closer to him. "It's you and me from now on. I'm serious, Kieran--I've made my decision, and I'm never taking it back. I'm all in with you from this point forward."

Her stomach gave a growl of impressive volume. Katie giggled, and sat up. "Well, I don't know about you, but I've got the post-sex munchies. You hungry?"

"Starving," Kieran confirmed. "I could eat an elephant."

"Me too. Let's get cleaned up and go get some breakfast. After all..." she gave him a seductive glance, her eyes running up and down his body. "I'm eating for two now. Wanna share another shower?"

Kieran needed no such invitation. He was already on his way to join her.

Forty-five minutes, two more orgasms and one round of steamy shower sex later, Katie and Kieran emerged from the bathroom looking considerably refreshed. Katie paused just long enough to make sure Kieran's cum wasn't leaking out of her before she began to dress.

Kieran watched her do it as he pulled on his jeans and shirt. "So...what's on the agenda for today?"

"Well," Katie said, drawing out the word. "Other than having sex as much as possible, we're going to visit the Magic Kingdom. It's the first of the four parks and I think you'll really enjoy it." She put on her bra with clear reluctance, but made sure to wear a skirt instead of jeans or shorts. "In case we get horny again," she explained matter-of-factly. "That way all you have to do is push my panties aside so you can shove in inside me."

"You're a regular sex fiend," Kieran drawled, but his eyes danced with amusement as he said it.

"Damn right I am. Sex is awesome. It feels incredible, and when you're inside me, it's like...I feel whole. Besides, it's not like I'm sleeping around or anything. Why should I be ashamed of wanting you? I told you, Kieran, that I'd always be a straight shooter with you, and I'm being one now when I say that I can't get enough of what you can give me." She gave him a fierce hug. "And if any other girls try to steal you away, I'll rip their heads off."

Kieran snorted with laughter. "I don't think you have to worry about that."

"With my teeth," Katie continued, as though he hadn't spoken. Her eyes danced with humor, though her tone was deadpan. "Just rip 'em right off. Blood everywhere."

"Katie!" Kieran was laughing harder now. He just couldn't stop himself. Katie began laughing too, and they were still laughing as they headed for the elevator. The hotel was still serving breakfast, which was good because Kieran really didn't feel like driving before he filled his belly. He and Katie filled their plates with eggs, sausages, and bacon, and Kieran paused to snag a donut while Katie opted instead for a pair of biscuits.

"You like donuts?" Kieran asked.

"I don't dislike them, but they're not my favorite. They're just, like, a little too sweet for me, you know? Don't get me wrong, I like sweets as much as the next girl--"

"Yeah, I saw how you devoured the dessert at the restaurant last night," Kieran drawled.

Katie gave him a playful smack on the arm. "Oh, please. Like you weren't stuffing your face right there with me."

"Yes, but I'm a guy. We're supposed to stuff ourselves. People expect it. Ladies, on the other hand--"

Katie rolled her eyes, but she wasn't offended. They both knew their banter was all in good fun. "Look, I'm the one carrying the baby. I'm the one who decides how much I eat, thank you very much."

Kieran feigned a scowl. "Oh, now you're just pulling rank."

"Shamelessly," she confirmed, and took a big bite of scrambled eggs.

"So..." His expression grew more serious. "You're not, like, nervous at all about it?"

"Being pregnant, you mean?" she shook her head. "Not really. I've done all the research, so I know what I'm in for. I mean, I don't expect it to be, like, a walk in the park or anything, but I've put years of work into making my body baby-ready. I even know the exact hospital I want to go to when the due date arrives. I'll be fine. If I had to pick one thing I'm not looking forward to the most, it'd be the morning sickness. But that usually wears off as the pregnancy progresses." She stabbed a piece of sausage with her fork. "I've been thinking of names, too. Connor if it's a boy, and Deirdre if it's a girl. What do you think, Kieran? You're my partner in this and I want you to have a say."

"Those names sound perfect," he said, and meant it. "My grandfather was named Connor, actually."

"Really? Damn, I'm good." She took another big bite and swallowed. "What about you? Are you nervous?"

"Yes." He didn't even try to deny it. "But...I figure that, if I'm with you, I'll figure out. I don't know, like, anything about raising kids, but I'm going to start reading up about it as soon as we get back. I don't want to be a burden to you, or--"

Katie placed a slender finger on his lips. "Don't worry," she said gently. "You could never, ever be a burden to me, Kieran. I'll teach you everything you need to know, but you don't have to learn it all at once and I don't expect you to. We'll just take it one thing at a time, okay? Honestly, the best thing you can do for me once I begin to show is just...be there."

"I will," he swore.

"I know. I believe you." She patted her lips daintily with a cloth napkin. Her table manners, Kieran mused, were comically at odds with her sexual enthusiasm. "I've got a bunch of other stuff I want to try tonight," she went on. "Once we get back to the hotel, I mean. There's this one position called the helicopter--"

Kieran choked on his coffee and it took every bit of self-control she had not to start laughing. Instead, she slapped Kieran on the back a few times to help him as he spluttered and coughed.

"Sorry," she said. "I should've waited for you to finish that drink before I said that."

"You're, like, serious? Kieran asked. "There's an actual...position...called the helicopter?"

"Yup! I think you'll like it. I know I will. It looks like a lot of fun."

"Looks? You've seen it?"

"In a book," Katie confirmed. "I told you I did a lot of research, remember? I got a really good book about sexual positions and memorized it. Which reminds me, which one did you enjoy most last night? I'm curious."

I don't think I'll ever get used to how...straightforward she is about this kind of thing, he thought ruefully. "I...well...I think the first position we used was, um, really nice. It felt incredible. And the one where you were on your hands and knees--"

"Doggystyle," Katie clarified helpfully.

Kieran turned even redder. "Yeah. Right. That one. I really liked that one."

"Me too. It felt amazing. I think that was when you penetrated me the deepest. I really liked riding you in cowgirl, and when we did it in the shower before coming down here." She gave him a wicked grin. "Who knew the best part of waking up wasn't coffee in your cup, but you inside me?"

At his stunned silence, she leaned in for a quick kiss. "You're so cute when you get embarrassed. Now c'mon, we've got a theme park to see!"