Katie's Quest Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the plan!" Katie nodded. "I was actually hoping you might have some suggestions for us."

"Absolutely. I fact, I know an excellent florist downtown. Here, let me show you..."

Kieran sank into the cushions as Katie and her mother began chattering excitedly about flowers, venues, and dresses. His stress deflated slowly, like a puncture balloon, leaving him feeling tired and drained.

That could have gone better, he thought. But then, it also could've gone a lot worse.

The visit lasted for another before Katie looked at her watch and winced. "Mom, we still need to tell Kieran's dad the news, too. Can we call you later tonight?"

Mrs. Petersen nodded. "Of course, dear." She hugged her daughter tightly. "Please be safe. This is so much to wrap my head around, I feel I've gotten a hundred new grey hairs."

"I'll be fine," Katie said. "With Kieran by my side, I'll always be okay."

Her mother gave a weak smile. "You really do love him, don't you?"

"With all my heart," Katie replied. Pride rang in her voice. "I'm honored to have his baby and I'm honored to be with him. I can't imagine being with anyone else. Kieran treats me like I deserve to be treated."

After a prolonged goodbye, Kieran started the truck, his hands shaking slightly as he pulled out of the driveway. He glanced over at Katie, who was grinning ear to ear, her eyes sparkling with excitement. He couldn't help but feel a mixture of emotions himself; nervousness, anticipation, and a surging sense of protectiveness. He'd never felt this way about anyone before, and it both terrified and thrilled him.

"You holding up okay?" Katie asked.

"Your dad scares the shit out of me," he admitted.

Katie reached over and squeezed his hand. "I know. He's just worried about me and, in fairness, we did dump a lot on him. Like my mom said, he'll come around."

"I hope you're right, I don't want him to hate me."

Katie squeezed his arm. "No one could ever hate you. Also, before we head to your dad's house, can we do a quick detour? Turn left up ahead, then left again at the next light."

Kieran did as she asked, his curiosity piqued. He glanced around as they drove through a nice neighborhood, the houses looking well-kept and expensive. After several minutes of driving, Kieran pulled up in front of a beautiful, two-story house with a lush green lawn and a white picket fence. It was easily the nicest house they'd seen so far.

"Know what this is?" Katie asked.

Kieran shook his head. He didn't recognize the house.

She leaned in close, her lips brushing his own. "This is where we will be living, all three of us. This is our home, to raise our baby in. I got a really good deal on the rent and signed the paperwork in secret. I wanted to surprise you. Do you...do you like it?"

Kieran's heart skipped a beat. "It's...it's perfect," he managed, fighting to keep his voice from cracking. "Katie..."

"Ssshhh." She kissed him heatedly, her tongue dancing with his. "If you like it, show me how much. Fuck my pregnant pussy, Kieran. Now."

They climbed over the center console and into the backseat, the leather cool and smooth against Kieran's bare back. Katie pushed him down, straddling his hips, her eyes glowing with desire. He reached up, unfastened her bra, and threw it aside. Her breasts spilled free, heavy and full, and he groaned at the sight of them. He palmed them, squeezing and kneading as she ground her hips against him.

She pushed her skirt up, revealing her panties, wet and glistening with need. "Fuck me, Kieran," she whispered, her voice shaking. "I need you inside me." He didn't hesitate, his fingers finding the heat between her legs, parting her folds. Her scent filled his nostrils, a heady mixture of arousal and innocence. He pushed two fingers inside her, feeling her tight muscles grip him as she moaned.

"F-fucking hell," she gasped.

Kieran leaned in, kissing her neck as he worked his fingers inside her. He could feel her body trembling beneath his touch, her skin flushed and her breath coming in ragged gasps. He reached down, positioning his cock at her entrance, and slowly thrust forward, feeling the hot, tight grip of her channel engulf him. She cried out, arching her back, her nails digging into his shoulders.

"I love you," she whimpered, she began bouncing up and down on his dick. "I love you, I love you, I love you!"

Kieran looked up, watching her breasts sway with each thrust. He reached up to cup one, rolling the hard peak between his fingers, eliciting a sharp gasp from her. "Just like that!" Katie said. "Just like that! Play with my tits while you fuck me! My body is yours! Take it!"

He began to pick up the pace, thrusting deeper and harder into her, feeling her inner muscles grip and release him in a rhythm that was both agonizing and exquisite. Her hips met his, her movements uncoordinated and wild, her pleasure all-consuming. He could feel the heat building inside him, the pressure building in his groin as he neared his release.

"Fuck!" Katie shouted, throwing her head back. "So good! So good! You feel so good! Oh fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

Her orgasm crashed into her and she screamed, her pussy rippling and clenching Kieran's cock. He gritted his teeth, feeling his own release building, and then finally erupted inside her, his body tensing as he emptied himself into her with a hoarse, wordless shout.

They lay there, panting and sweaty, Katie slumping against his chest. The car smelled of sex and their ragged breathing, and Katie's eyes blazed with passion as she laid a trail of lazy kisses among his chest and the side of his neck.

"I'll always be yours, Kieran. Always and forever. You are the only man I will ever love, and I will never, ever let you go." She nibbled his lip playfully.

Kieran stroked her hair. "I love you too," he whispered. "It doesn't feel like enough, but it's all I can think to say. You're...incredible."

"I don't care what dad or anyone says," Katie added. "You're it for me. They can be skeptical all they want, but we'll show 'em. We're gonna be, like, the happiest couple ever!"

They lay there for a while, the silence only interrupted by the soft purr of the car's engine and the occasional creak of the leather seats as Kieran's body slowly relaxed. Katie traced lazy circles on his chest with her fingertips, her touch feather-light and soothing. She glanced out the window, taking in the night sky beyond, and then back to him.

"As much as I'd love another round, we shouldn't keep your dad waiting anymore."

Kieran nodded reluctantly. "Yeah, you're right."

"Later though," Katie promised. "Later we'll have more sex."

Kieran laughed, kissing her forehead as he pulled up his jeans. They dressed quickly and were back on the road moments later.

The rest of the ride passed in a comfortable silence, Kieran content to just enjoy the feel of Katie's body pressed against his, and the scent of her hair in his nostrils. He could feel his cock begin to stir again, already anticipating the next time they would be together. He glanced at Katie, wondering if she was thinking the same thing.

She was, of course. Katie, unable to help herself, unzipped his fly and began blowing him as he drove.

The head of his cock emerged from her mouth, wet and glistening, as she expertly sucked him back in. Her eyes met his in the rearview mirror, a mix of desire and affection. She moaned around his shaft, her tongue swirling around the head, driving him wild. Kieran gasped with pleasure as he forced himself to keep his eyes on the road.

The car swerved slightly, but he regained control, his hands tight on the wheel. He glanced at Katie again as she sucked and licked and teased him with her tongue.

"Katie..." he managed to croak. "I can't...I need to..."

She nodded, never pausing, winking one blue eye at him. Kieran let go a heartbeat later and came hard into her warm, wet mouth.

Katie took it like an absolute champ. Her slender thrust rippled as she swallowed every drop with obvious relish, her eyes closing in ecstasy. When his cock finally stopped erupting, she removed her lips from around him with exquisite slowness. A few stray strands of his seed dribbled out of her mouth before she wiped them away with the back of her hand.

"Delicious!" she said with a chipper grin. "Better than any candy."

Kieran laughed, still catching his breath. "Even Reese's? Your favorite?"

Katie wrinkled her nose in thought. "Well, maybe not quite as good as Reese's, but pretty close." She grinned mischievously. "I could probably eat it all day if you let me."

"I'll hold you to that," Kieran replied with a lascivious grin of his own. He held the door open for her, and she paused in front of the side view mirror to check her appearance before smoothing a strand of silky hair from her face. "Let's do this."

The front door was unlocked, so the two lovers went right on in. Sean Callaway was in the living room, apparently waiting for them.

"Sorry we're late," Kieran apologized. "We were at Katie's house."

"Telling her parents you're now married and she's carrying your child?" Sean replied drily.

Katie and Kieran both stiffened, and he laughed. "What, are you surprised? It's all over the internet. I saw the announcement you posted, Katie. I'm not so old that I don't understand how social media works. Anyone who runs a business has to, these days."

Kieran gave a nervous smile. "Well, I guess that saves us a lot of talking."

"Not necessarily. I want to know how this all came about, son. It seems like you're moving awfully fast."

Kieran glanced at Katie, who nodded slightly. He took a deep breath and began to tell his father the story. He started with their first meeting at school, then the day he showed Katie around the shop, to the increasing amount of time they spent together leading up to the fateful Orlando trip. Katie picked up from there, telling Sean how she'd longed for a baby, how she'd spent years preparing for one and how, quite unintentionally, she'd fallen for Kieran in the process of pursuing that goal. Sean listened carefully, asking questions here and there but mostly staring silently.

Finally, when they were done, he said. "That's...quite the story. You're certainly driven, Katie, I'll give you that."

Kieran nodded. "She is. And she's not afraid to go after what she wants."

"Like you," Sean said with deadpan humor.

"Like me," Kieran agreed. "I know it's not...conventional, what we've done...but Dad, I love her."

Sean leaned forward a little. "Are you sure, son? Are you sure you're in love and not just in lust? Are you sure this is what you want?"

Kieran looked at him intently. "Yes, Dad. I am. This is what we both want. We love each other, and we want to spend the rest of our lives together. I know things are happening fast, but we're both adults, and we understand the consequences of our actions. We knew that going in."

Sean said nothing for a long moment. Katie knew he was weighing his son's words, gauging them for truth and sincerity. Finally, slowly, he nodded.

"Then I won't stand in your way, and for what it's worth you have my approval. I look forward to my grandchild and I will help in any way I can. You've always had a good head on your shoulders, Kieran, and you are old enough now to decide what you want in life and who you want to be with. If you're sure, then I hope you're very happy together."

Kieran's heart swelled with relief as he hugged his father. "Thank you, Dad." He hugged his father tightly. "Trust me, we'll do everything we can to make sure our child has a wonderful life. Katie and I are both committed to this, and we won't let anything get in our way of being the best parents we can be. She's everything I didn't know was missing from my life."

"Don't worry about Kieran taking over the family business either," Katie added. "That isn't going to change and I'll support him 100 percent."

Sean nodded. He seemed genuinely relieved. "I'm glad to hear that. I was worried for a moment there that I might lose my right-hand man and have to leave the business to someone who doesn't know what the hell he's doing."

They all laughed, and the tension in the room eased. Katie reached over and squeezed Kieran's hand, feeling a sense of relief and happiness wash over her.

"Now that we're on the same page," Sean said, "I have something for you, Katie. Please wait right there."

He disappeared down the hall, returning a moment later with a small wooden box. He handed it to Katie, who opened it with trembling hands. Inside was a beautiful diamond ring.

"This belonged to Kieran's mother, and her mother and her grandmother before," he says quietly. "I've kept it all these years. Kieran never knew, and if I'd known he was going to get married, I'd have given to him so he could give it to you. But the situation being what it is, and since you don't have any rings yet, I would be very grateful if you would use it. It'd do my heart good to know it's on the finger of someone my son loves as much as I loved his mother."

Kieran nodded, unable to speak. He was overcome with emotion, not just for his father's gift but for the depth of feeling behind it. Katie was moved too. Her eyes stung with tears as she placed it on her finger.

"It's perfect," she whispered. "I...I don't know what to say, Mr. Callaway."

Sean smiled at her. "You can call me Sean. And you can call me Dad, if you'd like."

They sat in silence for a moment. Kieran knew this was a memory they would cherish for the rest of their lives, and he was grateful for his father's gift. He leaned forward and wrapped his arm around Katie's shoulders, pulling her close. "I love you," he said simply.

Katie looked up at him, her eyes shining with tears. "I love you too, Kieran. And I can't wait to start our life together." She turned to Sean. "Your son is an amazing man, and I promise to take good care of him and our child. I'm honored to be with him and I'll make him happy every single day."

"I don't doubt it," Sean said. "You two are a good match. And if you ever need any advice, you know where to find me. I'll always be here for both of you, as a friend and as a father figure, if you ever need it. Now, why don't we all have dinner? I'll order pizza if you like!"

Kieran smirked. "Just be sure to get plenty. Katie has quite the appetite."

12