Katja Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned, "We missed you all."

Katja smiled, "We missed you also." Then she turned as her mother and father came up and she jumped to give them both a hug and kiss.

"Mom, dad, it's so good to see you. I've missed you both so much." Then before they could say anything, she pulled them towards were Erik and children were. "You have to meet the family." She said with joy.

Cassie laughed, "Calm down sweets, we want to meet them also."

Katja blushed, knowing she was acting silly. Erik walked up holding the children's hands and leaned in to kiss his mate. He smiled at Cassie, "You'll have to forgive her, she's been excited since we got here. I don't know who was worse, her or our daughter." He leaned in and kissed her.

Katja smiled, and kissed him back, "Mom, dad, this is my mate Erik. Erik, my mother and father, Julius and Cassie."

Erik smiled, "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Katja and Azlan have told me about you both. I feel I almost know you already."

Julius smile at her daughters' mate. He was a handsome human and seemed very polite and nice. Plus, he had already been told by his brother all about him. "It's a pleasure to meet you also son, after all I've heard about you from Geoff, it's a pleasure to welcome you to the family."

Then Cassie walked over and eyed him up and down. She felt her daughter had chosen well, she could feel the love they had for each other when they kissed.

Erik watched as Katja's mother assessed him, he was a bit taken aback by her beauty. He knew Katja was more beautiful than any other woman he had ever seen, and it was quite apparent were she got this from. Her mother could have put the most beautiful woman on this planet to shame and feel like an old hag.

The next thing he knew, she was hugging him. Then she said, "My daughter has chosen well son, I can sense the love you both have for each other. If I knew nothing else, that would be enough. But I also have heard all that you've done for our people. Geoff has told us that both of your parents are gone, so I welcome you to our family and please consider us your mother and father also my son."

Tears formed in his eyes as he was overwhelmed by her words and the feeling he got from her. He could sense the affection she felt and it warmed his heart. He stared at her unable to say a word, then Katja held his arm and he smiled first at her, then her... no, our mother and said simply, "Thank you mother, I've only been happier twice in my life. Once when I met my mate and second when our children were born. Words cannot express the gratitude I feel being accepted, first, by Katja, then by Uncle Geoff, then my brother Azlan and now you both." He leaned in and kissed her cheek, "I thank the Goddess the day I walked in that restaurant and met my mate. Since that day, my life has never been better and filled with more love."

Cassie was stunned by his words. Tears formed in her eyes as she kissed him back. She wiped her eyes and smiled at them. "Now, I need to meet my grandchildren. "

Katja laughed, "Yes, I believe it's time, they've both been very good waiting, but I don't know how long that will last." She bent down and picked up Geoff. She gave him a hug and kiss, then said, "Geoff, this is my mother and your grandmother."

Geoff grinned, mommy had been right, they both were getting a little impatient, but they had understood what was going on so they waited. He smiled and said, "Hello grandmother, you are much prettier than the picture on mommy's phone." He smiled again and held his arms out.

Cassie laughed and took him from her daughter to give him a hug. When she did, Geoff giggled and put his arms around her neck and hugged her back, "I love you grandmother." When he said it, he focused all his love on her and let it flow to her.

Cassie was stunned when her grandson hugged her and told her he loved her. She felt it flow from him to her and it made her heart and mind soar with the feeling. Tears flowed down her face as she hugged him back and kissed him. "I love you to Geoff, I'm so glad were finally here to see you."

Geoff giggled, "I'm glad you're here too, we waited a long time today. But daddy explained you had to come from far, far away." Then he looked at her, "You're not leaving, are you?"

Cassie smiled, "No dear one, your grandfather and I are staying." She grinned and stroked his face, "How could leave such a wonderful grandson."

Geoff smile and hugged her again. Then he smiled and held his arms out to his grandfather. Julius grinned and took his grandson and he was rewarded with the same hug and kiss his mate got. He to was also stunned by what he felt from his grandson.

Katja smiled as she took him back, then Erik said, "Allow me to introduce you to your granddaughter, this is Brigette." He smiled, "As you can see, pretty females run in the family."

Brigette smiled at her father, then said, "I'm glad you're here grandmother, we've been waiting forever." She held out her arms.

Cassie laughed, "Yes dear, so am I. You are certainly your mother's daughter." She smiled at Katja. Then she hugged Brigette, "I'm so glad to be here love."

Brigette smiled and her smile was like her mothers, guaranteed to melt hearts, "I love you." Then she hugged Cassie. Once again, she felt her heart and mind soar just like when Geoff hugged her.

Tears came to her eyes once more, "I love you also sweetness."

Brigette smiled and kissed her, then she held out her arms to her grandfather. Julius smiled and took his granddaughter. "My dear one, I think you'll end up even prettier than your mother and grandmother."

Brigette purred and put her arms around his neck to hug him. All the love she felt flowed to him and Julius almost staggered as he felt it. He looked at his daughter wide-eyed in amazement.

Katja grinned, "You just gained a friend for life father." She giggled, "You said the magic words."

Julius grinned and kissed Brigette, "Well dear, you were pretty much the same way."

Katja blushed and then giggled as Erik leaned over to kiss her.

Then Ariel, Tony and her parents came over with uncle Geoff. Little Geoff saw them and said loudly, "Uncle Geoff, uncle Tony, your back." He pulled his hand out of Katja's and ran over to them as fast as his little legs could carry him. He hugged Geoff's leg, then Tony's. "I missed you, I'm so glad your back."

Tony smiled and picked his nephew up, "And I missed you also nephew." Geoff hugged Tony and directed his love to his second favorite uncle. Tears formed in Tony's eye's as Geoff hugged him, he couldn't wait until they had their children. Until then, he practiced on his nephew.

Then Geoff held out his arms to his favorite uncle to take him. Geoff took his nephew in his arms and hugged him, "I missed you a lot nephew. I'm glad I'm home."

Geoff smiled and kissed his uncle, "I'm glad too, I love you uncle Geoff." Tears rolled down Geoff's face as he kissed his nephew back.

Then Ariel came up with her parents and grinned, "What is this? Doesn't the aunt count?"

Little Geoff smiled and held out his arms to her. Laughing, Ariel took him and gave him a hug and kiss. Then she felt someone tug on her pants. She looked down to see a pouting Brigette, then she said, "Didn't you miss me too aunt Ariel?"

Ariel laughed, "Of course I did. How could I not miss my favorite beautiful niece? Your brother just got her first love." She squatted down and picked her up with her free arm.

Brigette purred with delight as she hugged her favorite aunt, kissing her. "I missed you aunt Ariel, I thought you were never going to get here."

Ariel laughed as she was hugged by both her niece and nephew. Then tears came to her eyes as she was hit with a double dose of love from them both as they kissed her.

Katja and Erik grinned as they watched the two, they both called sister and brother, come under the children's spell.

Ariel grinned, "Well, now that we're back, I have some more relatives for you to meet." She walked over still holding one them in each arm.

Ariel smiled, "This is my mother Lexi, my father Seamus and my brother Nemo." She smiled at her family, "This is my niece and nephew, Brigette and Geoff."

Lexi came closer smiling, "Hello little ones, my daughter has told me all about you two."

Brigette smiled and held her arms out to be held. Lexi took her and smiled at her as Brigette said, "If you're aunt Ariel's mommy, then you must our grandmother too." Brigette hugged her, "I love you." Lexi was stunned as Brigette said this, the she felt the love this beautiful little girl had in her.

With tears in her eyes, she smiled, "If you wish dear one."

Brigette purred happily as Geoff held out his arms for his hug also. Lexi grinned and handed Brigette back to Ariel and took Geoff from her. He smiled, then surprised her as he said slowly in his mother's language, "I love you to grandmother. Does this make aunt Ariel's daddy out grandfather too?"

Lexi and Seamus grinned, then Lexi answered back, "Yes little one, it does I suppose. I love you too."

Then Seamus came closer grinning, "Did I hear a little one ask about a grandfather?" He tickled him under his chin and Geoff giggle and purred. "I did, I love you too grandfather." Seamus heart soared as Geoff directed his love for them at them. The Geoff grinned, "Did you see my tail?"

Seamus and Lexi laughed, then Lexi said, "Yes little one, and it's a very nice one."

Geoff laughed and hugged her again.

Then Ariel said to them, "Now you both need to meet my brother. Brigette, Geoff this is Nemo."

Nemo smiled as the two of them grinned at him, "It's nice to meet you, once you get a little older, I'm sure we can have some fun together."

They both nodded, fun was important and aunt Ariel's brother was young so he should know how. They both figured uncle Nemo would be a welcome addition to the family.

Then Brigette smiled as uncle Azlan and Aunt Helen walked up. "Uncle Azlan, Aunt Helen, your back too."

Azlan smiled, "How could I stay away from my most favorite niece and nephew."

Brigette smiled and held out her arms so her favorite uncle could take her. Azlan did and smiled as she hugged him. "So, my beautiful niece, did you enjoy meeting all the new people?"

Brigette smiled, "Yes we did." The she said excitedly, "Now we have more grandmothers and grandfathers and another uncle."

Azlan smiled, "That's very nice, it's always good to have many."

Helen grinned from ear to ear as she hugged her mates' arm, "Yes, it is, and soon, you'll have some cousins also."

Azlan and Helen both smiled at the crowd, who all looked at them in amazement. Katja, Ariel and Cassie smiled at them and Katja asked excitedly, "Your pregnant Helen?"

Helen grinned and nodded, "Yes, thanks to my wonderful sisters who helped me. I found out this morning. We were going to wait a bit, but this seemed like the best time to tell you all."

All the females gathered around hugging and kissing her, while all the males congratulated Azlan.

Erik grinned at his brother and put a hand on his shoulder, then with tears in his eyes he said to him, "My brother, I'm so happy for you. I bless the day you and my sister met."

Azlan looked at his sisters' mate, they had been close friends and brothers since the day they met. But he felt immensely closer to him today. "As do I my brother, and hopefully you can help me a little with this." They hugged and Azlan whispered, "I'm so scared, I'm about to lose my water."

Erik grinned, "We'll help you through it, like the rest of you helped us. That's what family is for."

Cassie hugged Helen, then Azlan, "This has been one of the best days, we've ever had. Your Father and I are so proud of you two." Then she asked, "Do you know yet what you're having?'

Helen shook her head no, "I still need to see the doctor, humans don't give the same readings during the tests that the Lyonness do. They normally wait a while and do an ultrasound to see. I'll also need to see how long it will take, humans normally take 9 months, but with the mixed species, we just don't know yet. I'm the first human to get pregnant, so we're covering new ground just like Erik and Katja did."

Cassie nodded, "Yes, that makes sense." Then she smiled, "As Katja told me the other day, I guess you'll have to play it by ear."

Helen and Katja laughed, "Yes, that's about it. We'll see what the doctor says when I see her, I'll be using the same one Katja did." Helen grinned, "She's the most experienced one."

Katja giggle, "Yes, by one."

Uncle Geoff smiled at his family, "Well, why don't we get them settled in right now, then we'll all have dinner together. I contacted my steward and set that up before we left this morning. And now, we have even more to celebrate.

They walked to the ship and they guided the families to the quarters that were assigned to them. They were bigger than the ones they'd had on the other ship. They were assigned quarters that were just a touch smaller than Geoff's, and as he was considered an adult, Nemo got his own set.

He thanked his uncle for this, his parents, especially his mother, still considered him a boy, but uncle Geoff treated him like he was, a grownup, a young one, but grownup all the same.

While they were all talking at the hanger, a crew had moved their things in their quarters for them. So really, it was just unpacking and putting them away. In Katja's parents' quarters, all the was left was large box left that Cassie had said to wait on.

Cassie sat down on the couch and called the children to her. She smiled at them, "Now, I have some presents for the two of you I brought with us from home world."

Brigette and Geoff were both excited, but waited expectantly. Cassie smiled at them, "The first one is for Brigette."

Erik watched as she opened the box and pulled out a wrapped package. She unwrapped it and he saw it was doll that looked like his daughter, but looked old and slightly more cat-like.

Cassie smiled and handed it to Brigette who hugged it to her. Cassie smiled, then told her, "That was my grandmothers, and she gave it my mother, who gave it to me, then I gave it to your mother. She couldn't take it with her when she came here, so I brought it with me. Now when you get older, you can give it to your daughter."

Brigette hugged her grandmother and mother, "It's so pretty, I'll always take care of it. Thank you.

Katja and her mother both smiled at each other and Brigette. Then Erik watched as Cassie took out another package and unwrapped it. This time it was a stuffed animal of some sort, Erik thought it looked like a Koala bear somewhat but with a tail. Cassie smiled and handed it to Geoff, "Now this was your also your mothers Geoff, we got it for her when she was your age. Now it yours."

Geoff grinned ear to ear as he hugged it, "Thank you so much grandmother, and it has a tail like mine."

Cassie laughed, "Yes it does. That's one of the animals we have on home world, they live in trees and can hang by their tails from tree limbs. It's called a Koolah."

The she brought out a few more things for each of them, Brigette got another doll, a stuffed animal, and a pretty outfit that reminded Erik of something Katja had worn. Geoff, got another stuffed animal, a toy spaceship, and he also got an outfit that was similar to something he had seen Azlan and uncle Geoff wear.

Both children hugged their grandmother and grandfather, then once again, they felt the overwhelming love and goodness from them. Geoff had told them of it, and he was right, you needed to experience it, to really understand it.

Katja smiled as she saw the look on her parents faces. They understood it now, just like everyone else.

Geoff and Brigette played with the gifts and Cassie sat next to Katja, then hugged her. "They have to be the sweetest children I've ever met dear."

Katja hugged her back and smiled, "Thank you mother, they really are. Most people who meet them don't understand it until they experience it. It's a gift from the Goddess. Erik and I believe that all the children that come of our type joining will be the same. That's how they will change the world."

Then she grinned, "Well, once there's enough of them that is."

Cassie laughed, "I believe your right dear one." She looked at were Erik and Seamus were talking together and laughing as they watched the children. "Your mate is so sweet dear, I think you picked well."

Katja grinned, "Yes he is, another gift from the Goddess. He is the best male I know, his entire being is geared to loving me and the children and helping anyone that needs help."

She looked over at her mate as he explained something to Geoff. "He never has a harsh word for anyone and in the time we've been together, I've only seen him angry twice. The first was when he helped me when we first met." She told her mother the whole story of how they met.

"The only other time was when we found Caesar, he was so mad at the condition of him, he called on the Goddess to punish those responsible."

He mother looked at her, and asked, "Caesar?"

Katja smiled, "Another member of the family, along with Cleo." She told her the story of Cleo and then Caesar.

Cassie looked over at her daughters' mate and shook her head. "I believe your right dear, anyone who treats even animals like that, has to be good."

Katja smiled and nodded, "Yes, he believes people were put here to help if and when then can. He quoted me a line from an earth entertainment vid that he said describe how he felt, he said, "What man is a man who does not make the world better."

She smiled at her mother, "And that's what he does when he can."

Cassie smiled back, "That's a vey noble thing to think, not always possible I suppose, but as long as you try, it's worth it."

Katja nodded, "I think your right, and we were told by both Bast and his Goddess Brigit, that it was part of the reason why we were selected to start the change."

Cassie smiled, proud that both of them were chosen for this.

They talked for a while more, then Erik and Katja said they were going to visit one of their close friends and would stop back to bring them to Uncle Geoff's Quarters in about an hour.

Little Geoff was a little disappointed until he found out they were going to see Gesa and her parents. Then he was all smiles and couldn't wait to go. They walked up the passageway to their quarters, then Katja pressed the call button. She waited a moment and Allie's voce came over, "Yes, can I help you?"

Katja grinned, "It's Katja and the family paying a visit Allie."

The door slid open and Allie smiled as she gave Katja a hug and tickled Geoff's chin making him giggle. "Come in, come in. It's so good to see you Katja."

The all walked in and Allie gave Erik a hug and kiss on the cheek. Then she stroked Brigette's face smiling at her. "Did you get your parents all settled in?"

Katja grinned, "Yes we did, they're finishing up a little and then were going to uncle Geoff's quarters for dinner to celebrate. How are you? We haven't seen you in a while."

Allie smiled tiredly, "We're all good, it's been busy though. We're trying to get everything set up to move out to the town so Axel can start there and a few of us will be setting up the training and child care facility for the children of the people that are going out early." She laughed, "We've been dividing up everything so we can watch and teach the children both here and there and still have enough things for both."

Erik nodded, "I saw the old place they had set up when it was a base, I think its going to be alright, it needs a little work yet, mostly cosmetic. I've been told it will be ready." He grinned, "I told them it better be, or they'll be a lot of irate mothers yowling at them."

While they were talking, Geoff was craning his head around, then frowned and asked, "Miss Allie, where's Gesa?"