Katja Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie smiled, "Don't worry little one, they should be back in a few minutes. She and Jonny went with their father to see grandfather Neko."

Geoff smiled, "Thank you miss Allie."

Allie smiled and stroked his face, "Your welcome Geoff, it won't be long."

She smiled at Katja, "Gesa's been asking when you were going to visit and when we were, for the last three days. She misses him."

Katja smiled back, both of them knew the reason they did and they thought it was cute when they got together. "So has he, it's going to be hard to tear them away from each other. I'll be coming in about three days a week to help Ariel get ready for the move, so the children will in the child care facility or with my mom. So, maybe it'll get better once they see each other more often." She smiled, "And we got some more good news, Helen is pregnant."

Allie grinned, "Oh, that's marvelous. I'll have to congratulate her when I see her."

Just then, to door slid open and Jonny, and Axel, carrying Little Gesa walked in and smiled as he saw who was there. He didn't get a chance to say hello before Jonny said loudly, "Mr. Erik!" He ran over and hugged Erik. Erik smiled as he hugged him back, "Every time I see you, you just keep getting bigger. You're soon going to be the size of Mr. Tony."

Jonny laughed at him. Erik was one of his heroes besides his dad and grandfather. "I don't know, I don't think I'll get that big."

Axel shook Erik's hand and welcomed him as he put Gesa down on the floor as she yowled, "Geoff!" and Geoff said "Gesa" loudly at the same time. He slid down off the couch and met her halfway and they hugged each other. A grinning Gesa said, "I missed you." Geoff grinned and said the same to her.

Geoff grinned, "Look what my grandmother gave me!" He climbed back up on the couch and got his stuffed Koolah. He came back over to show her, "Look, grandmother said it's called a Koolah." He handed it to her to hold. Gesa smiled, "That's nice and its got a tail like yours."

Geoff grinned and nodded, "I know." The Gesa took his hand, "Come with me, grandfather got me a new doll." She dragged him towards her sleeping room laughing and giggling.

Their parents laughed, then Axel grinned and said to Erik, "Yes, she'll have him wrapped as soon as they get old enough."

Erik grinned, "Well, don't they all??" They both looked at their respective mates who just grinned back.

Then Jonny smiled and said hello to Brigette. "Hi Brigette, how have you been?"

Brigette smiled back at him, "Hi Jonny. I'm fine." She grinned, "See my doll? My grandmother gave her to me. She was mommy's before."

Jonny smiled, "She's very nice and pretty like you are. Did you enjoy meeting your grandparents?"

Brigette smiled and nodded, "Yes I did. And I met aunt Ariel's mommy and daddy also and her brother. They're very nice."

She cocked her head to the side, "How is Lucy? They haven't been over in a while, so I haven't seen her."

Jonny smiled, "Lucy is good, I talked to her this morning."

Brigette sighed, "I bet you miss her."

Jonny nodded, "Very much, but at least I can talk to her and see her on the computer your daddy gave me."

Then he asked, "Are you going to be here when your mom starts coming in?

Brigette smiled and nodded, "She said both me and Geoff will be. It will be nice to meet some other children."

Their parents had listened to the conversation and Allie looked at Katja and motioned for her to come with her. Katja nodded, then kissed Erik saying, "I'll be right back love."

Erik nodded smiling, and Katja followed Allie into her sleeping quarters. The door slid closed and Allie asked, "Have both of them been acting like that Kat? They both seem very advanced for their age."

Katja smiled and nodded, "Yes, for about a week or so. I have a feeling we're going to see that in all the mixed species children. Along with the mind speech."

Allie nodded, "Are they both using English and Lyonness?"

Katja nodded, "Yes, Brigette uses both very well, but Geoff has a little harder time with the Lyonness. He seems to know the words, but has a hard time saying them. When he gets stuck, he reverts back to the mind speech or English. I have a feeling it's because of how his throat is formed, but I've been working with him."

Allie smiled, "That makes sense. I just wanted to know so I can teach them better here and at the town once we move."

Katja nodded back, "I figured that was why. My mother was saying she'd be helping with that once we move. She's been teaching for a long time and she wanted to help while father is helping with the redoing of the houses there."

She grinned, "She said she'd been bored to tears on the trip here and wanted to do something."

Allie smiled, "Well we certainly will be needing the help once we open the learning center. It would be better for the children and we're also hiring some human teachers to teach the children about earth."

Katja nodded, "Yes, Erik told me about that when I asked if he was going to make up some classes."

They went back out to the living area and they both grinned as they saw Gesa and Geoff playing together both giggling and laughing. Allie smiled, "It's good that they get to know one another this early, it'll make it easier on them once they get older. It certainly seems to be helping Jonny and Lucy. I wish they could spend more time together also, now that their getting older."

Katja nodded, "They should once we move, Lucy and her parents are moving out also. Jacks opening up an office there to help with all the legal things."

Allie smiled, "Great, I didn't know he finally decided. That will make things easier for them. It will also be nice to have another daughter to spoil." She grinned, "Plus, Jonny won't be on the computer all the time."

Then she asked, "How's Ariel's parents?"

Katja smiled, "They're good, Ariel and Tony are with them right now giving them a hand. Then were all having dinner together with Uncle Geoff."

They stayed and talked some more, then it was time to head to uncle Geoff's quarters. They all said goodbye, and they smiled as Gesa and Geoff hugged one another. They were both sad, but Katja said to them, "Don't be said, you'll be seeing each other next week when I come back to the ship. Geoff, you'll be joining Gesa and the others in the learning center with Allie and grandmother will be there also once daddy teaches them with all the others that are coming here. Okay?"

They both grinned and they were happy once more.

They went back and picked up Katja's parents and then walked down to get Ariel, Tony and her family. They talked for a few minutes and they all headed to uncle Geoff's quarters.

Katja pressed the call button and the door slid open. They walked in and saw that Azlan and Helen were already there. Little Geoff made a beeline to his uncle and Geoff laughed as his nephew hugged his leg and excitedly showed him his stuffed Koolah. Geoff picked him up and held him in one arm as he greeted the rest of them and told them to relax.

As they all sat down, Geoff smiled in pleasure as he said, "Dinner should be ready soon." He turned to his brother Julius, Cassie, and Ariel's family. "I think you'll enjoy this, it's a combination of our and Earth foods. We've had to learn to use the local foodstuffs as ours ran out. We've been growing some of our vegetable and things hydroponically for now, but we will start growing them normally once the town is done. We found that everything grows here very well, so we are setting aside a plot of the land to grow things."

Julius smiled, "That's good, they were wondering if the things would grow here."

Azlan smiled, "Well, it really depends on where you're at. Not everything would grow at first, but we had help from this country's government with that. Erik, what was the name of it?"

Erik grinned, "The "Department of Agriculture." They help provide leadership on our food, agriculture, natural resources, and come up with better ways of growing things, along with other stuff as well."

Azlan nodded grinning, "That's the one. They helped us find why some things wouldn't grow and we came up with some different things to add to the soil to make them grow. It was quite nice to watch how things grew so much better after the addition of some type of... fertilizer is what the word is I believe.

Erik nodded and grinned, "Sounds like your going to become a farmer once were done."

Azlan laughed, "That sounds like a lot of work, I think I'll stick to what I know best."

Tony grinned, "Well, once you get settled in, you can always make a small garden plot, we do that all the time if we have room. When I was young, my dad always had a garden for some things we liked to eat. And of course, you can grow a bunch of different things inside in pots also."

Helen and Victoria nodded, then Victoria added, "So did my family and of course my mom always had a flower garden." She smiled, "There was always fresh flowers in the house when I was growing up."

Azlan grinned, "I just might have to do that then. It might be nice to be able to walk out and get something if you needed it."

Erik nodded, "That's why we do it. This country grows and imports a lot of different things, but nothing beats walking out and picking something you grew. The taste is completely different, I was planning on one once we get all settle in and I have time."

He laughed and looked at uncle Geoff, "That is if I ever have time."

Geoff smiled, "I'm sure you will one day soon Erik. Unless something else comes up, that is."

Erik sighed and took Katja's hand. "You know love, there are days I almost regret showing you how to fix that loader so we could leave sooner, that started everything." Then he grinned to show he was only kidding.

Katja smiled, "My poor love, so abused." She stroked his face, "You know you love it and wouldn't be happy if you weren't helping someone."

Geoff's steward came over and said that dinner was ready and they all moved into the dining area.

Katja's and Ariel's family were very impressed with the food. Both Cassie and Lexi said they needed to learn how to make some of it.

Katja smiled, "Ariel and I can show you mother, we make this all the time at home."

Ariel grinned, "But wait until you try the Chinese food and pizza. You may not want this."

Tony laughed, "Yes, my mate here is a great lover of both. All you need to do is bring a pizza within smelling distance and her tail curls with pleasure."

He grinned, "Sometimes I think she loves it more than me."

Ariel blushed saying, "I'm not that bad."

Tony grinned and stroked her face. "No dear, just real close."

Everyone laughed and continued with the meal. The Geoff said, "I think you'll enjoy dessert, the food tech who went to work in the town here, taught our people how to make this."

The steward brought out a tray with dishes of Crème Brule. Katja smiled and said, "You're going to absolutely love this. We don't make anything that comes close to it." She explained on how to eat it and waited to see their reaction.

Cassie, Julius, Seamus, Lexi, and Nemo all did as she said and all of them had looks of ecstasy on their faces as they took the first spoonful.

Cassie purred, "Of my, that is wonderful." The rest agreed with her.

Geoff grinned, "I'm glad you like it, I think this one is better than some of the others I've had. I don't know if our food tech does anything different, but it is wonderful."

After they finished, Erik grinned to himself. Just like when the others had tasted it for the first time, it was all they could do, not to lick the ramekins. Granted he had a hard time himself, he agreed with uncle Geoff, this was the best he ever had."

Katja grinned as she watched, then said to her mother, "I'll have to get you some ice cream also, you'll love that." Then Ariel smiled, "Yes, and a milkshake."

Erik grinned to himself once more. He remembered when he first got Katja a milkshake, it was the day they met. Katja saw him smiling and she took his hand, the look she gave him told him she remembered also.

Once they were all finished, they had tea and coffee. Julius remarked to Erik, "That's not our coffee is it? It certainly doesn't smell like it."

Erik shook his head, "No, this is earth coffee. I agree, the coffee they had here wasn't all that good. This is what most of us drink here, you should try it, most who do like it. Some have stopped drinking the tea all together."

Geoff nodded to his brother, "He's right Julius, it is very good. Granted, even the tea is a blend of earth teas our people came up with."

Julius nodded, "Well then, I guess I'll try it myself."

Erik got him a cup and pulled over the cream and sugar. "Myself, Tony and Azlan, drink it without anything in it, but try it first and then you can add the cream and sugar if you want. Most humans like it that way better."

Julius nodded, then took a small sip. He smiled, "It's definitely better than ours, but you say humans put other things in it?"

Erik nodded, then said, "Yes, some add a spoon of sugar and a little of the cream. Or just one or another. "I'd suggest just adding the sugar first to sweeten it, then add the cream if you want. Most that I've given it to, just like it sweeter."

Julius nodded and added the sugar, then took a sip. He grinned, "Yes, that's much better. Let me try it with both first."

He added the cream and took another sip. He nodded, "Much better, I like it."

Erik grinned, "That's how most humans drink it. Some like it very sweet and some just add the cream. It's all in what you prefer."

Julius nodded and let Cassie try it. She took a sip, nodded, then said, "It's not bad, but I prefer the tea myself."

Katja smiled, "So do I, I've never cared for the coffee myself either."

Julius took another drink and smiled, "It grows on you doesn't it? And you say you drink without anything in it?"

Erik nodded, "Yes, I used to drink sweetened and with cream, but when I was in this countries Navy, we never seemed to have the cream and sugar, so we drank it black."

Tony smiled, "We had plenty of coffee, but little else. It always seemed run out first."

Seamus smiled, "Yes, Ariel mentioned that you both in the earth Navy. What did you do?"

Erik and Tony both explained about their time in and what they did and where they went.

Then Erik asked what they had did on home world.

Julius smiled, "I used to work for a company that did repairs on our houses and all that went with them. We also built them when needed. Cassie worked in one of the learning centers teaching when Katja and Azlan were younger, but once they grew up, she became a standby teacher in case they needed someone."

Seamus grinned, "I worked on the shuttles and the ships when they were back on home world. And like Cassie, Lexi worked in one of the shops until Ariel and Nemo got older."

Lexi smiled, "I was a clerk, or at least I think that's the human word."

Tony smiled at Erik, "You know, everyday I see proof of what you said Erik." He turned and smiled, "You basically just described over half of the humans here. Our people usually do the same."

Julius nodded, "Yes, I've heard that before. It is very remarkable how much our peoples are alike."

Seamus nodded, "Yes, even the others we've met over the years, have been the same way."

Cassie smiled, "Well of course it should be. As I've heard what Erik has said, people are people, it's only logical. People have to live, eat, dress, and exist." She grinned, "There's really only so many ways you can do that."

They all talked a little more about many things, then the party broke up as it was getting late. Little Geoff and Brigette were slightly asleep, they had tried to stay awake to listen and be with everyone. So, Erik and Katja decided to head home, and promised the children they'd be back to see everyone again.

The Erik smiled, "I think this weekend, were going to have everyone over to our place. This way you can see how humans live and meet some of our friends also."

He grinned to uncle Geoff, "Tony is making the chicken you like, so make sure you can show up."

Geoff smiled, "I'd never miss a chance for Anthony's chicken." He turned to the others, "If you think this was good, wait until you taste that."

He smiled and asked, "Can I assume the rest of the extended family will also be there?"

Erik smiled, "Of course, Axel and his family, Jack and his, and possible Celia. She wasn't completely sure, but she figured she would be coming when I talked to her."

Seamus smiled, "Axel? You mean Neko's son?"

Erik smiled, "Yes sir, Neko will be there also. I imagine this means you know him?"

Seamus nodded and grinned as did Julius, "Yes, as a matter of fact I do. I've worked with him a few times when I was fixing a shuttle." He gestured to Julius, "We both lived down the road from him and his family, when he was home that is."

Erik smiled, "Well, you'll see him this weekend then. He and his family are all close friends and sort of family."

Seamus looked at him, "Sort of family?"

Erik looked over at little Geoff and slightly shook his head to Seamus. "I'll tell you later. Okay?"

Julius looked to where Erik looked and his eyes went wider and nodded. "Axel has a little female now I'm told."

Erik grinned and nodded. "Yes, he does. Along with his son Jonny."

Julius nodded, "I remember Jonny, granted he was a lot younger then. He was a very nice child and smart also."

Erik grinned, "He still is. His family is very proud of him, the other human family that's coming, their daughter will be his mate when they get older."

They looked at him surprised, then Cassie asked, "Mate? They know already? They're very young."

Katja nodded, "Yes mother, they are. But you see, their daughter, her name is Lucy, is the high priestess to Briast. "

Lexi looked at her and asked, "High priestess? How old is she?"

Katja looked over at Erik, "She's about ten years old now. Isn't she Erik?"

Erik nodded, "Yes, ten, give or take a little."

Katja smiled, "They've known about it for a year or so. She's a sweetheart, you'll love my "little sister."

Cassie looked at her, "Little sister?"

Katja nodded, then proceeded to tell them how they met.

They all shook their heads, then Cassie smiled, "I guess we have a lot more to learn about then I thought my daughter. That's very young to be a priestess, let alone a high priestess.

Katja nodded, "Yes mother, you do. Don't worry though, we'll take it one thing at a time. The Goddess Briast, is a young Goddess, so she wanted a young priestess to train. She's been doing most of her training personally until she gets a bit older. Then the other one who will be coming, Celia, will take over from there, she's a high Priestess of the Goddess Brigit, Erik's Goddess."

They finally said their goodbyes, Ariel and Tony said they'd be leaving in a bit and see them at home.

After they left, they talked a little more. Most of it was about what they were just told. Then Ariel smiled, "They didn't want to say anything while the children were here, they're really too young to understand. But what Erik didn't say, is that Little Geoff and Axel's daughter Gesa are also going to be mated once they get old enough. Right know all they know is that they like each other." Then she grinned, "And my nephew Geoff thinks Gesa smells good."

They looked at her in surprise once more. Then her mother asked, "Has Brigette had hers picked for her also?"

Tony laughed, "As a matter of fact yes, we've been told that our son will be her mate."

Ariel smiled, "Apparently, They decided that They'll be fixing everything the way They want it this time. If you remember from the dinner back at the base before we left to come home."

They all nodded their understanding and they got ready to go home also. They said goodbye and Tony put his arm around Nemo's shoulders. "When you come over, I'll give you that ride I promised brother."